24 Most annoying অথবা simply the best?

Nav posted on Apr 14, 2007 at 11:48PM
Chloe definitely is the most 3d of the characters (at least up to -including- season 5) - I mean, she's not a bad guy, but she's annoying as hell, and she hasn't got a specific personality type, which is more than I can say about 24 characters...

But the whole always-right and being good at everything, and of course never dying [don't tell me if she does!] should get tired soon, no?

24 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dave said…
I've always been thoroughly annoyed by Chloe's whiny nature and bad acting. Her facial expressions and pouting and storming off make her seem like a 3 year-old. It got tired for me a looooong time ago! I wish she would just be a mole and get sent to prison for life as a traitor.
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
I thought the same way until season 5. But this time she was actually amusing to me. Her "I just don't like you" attitude was refreshing considering the clear seperation between good and bad guys on the show.
বছরখানেক আগে ralphplar7 said…
I actually find Chloe to be the comic relief. She is hilarious. I know she may seem annoying at times, but she really reminds me of someone that I work with....just so blunt you don't know whether to laugh or to hit her with a brick....I choose to laugh.
বছরখানেক আগে roundabouts said…
i think shes the best character thats left, well apart from Jack anyway
বছরখানেক আগে thecon said…
I don't know... once you get used to her face she gets more acceptable, but nothing more than that. I think she needs to leave the show so we can get some new blood..... we need a new Tony or Curtis who can do the sidekick thing!