24 Sean is TOTALLY the mole.

mygreghouse posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 12:24AM
After reading a couple peoples' ideas, especially Paul Levinson's, here: link
I think it's obvious that Sean is it. A lot of people are saying he's acting TOO guilty and too suspicious, so it'd be a cliche that, of course he'd be it.

But they've set it up really carefully. It's key enough to where people are assuming its just the cliche that they dismiss him. But that's the trick. When everyone is focused on people who it must be, since it CAN'T be Sean because they've made it TOO obvious, they sneak around and actually make it sean. Thoughts?

24 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে jlhfan624 said…
Hm I was thinking he was acting WAY TOO suspicious so I didn't believe it was him at first. I have no clue if I'm right or now. If he IS the mole, people will say it was way too obvious and might not even be too happy about it. I don't know who it is, but I'm excited to find out.
বছরখানেক আগে mygreghouse said…
Now that I saw last night's episode... Ahh!! It's too hard, I'm really dying here!!! I'm actually thinking it's not anyone at the FBI office, just an outside worker or a random agent running around. And it actually MIGHT be Renee, that's crossed my mind a couple times.