A Series of Unfortunate Events If they continued the চলচ্চিত্র

MidnightTokyo47 posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 10:51PM
Okay so what if they continued the movies, huh? I mean that is every fans' dream. But who would play the other characters? Isadora and Duncan are the only two i can't picture as real life people. To actually get to the point where they make the movie based off of book 13: THE END, it would puzzle me, because when i picture Ishmael I picture the guy from the movie "The Dictator". Who would Kit Snickette be? I imagine her to be Anne Hathaway, just saying.
To be honest I can't imagine the reviews this movie got when it first came out. The fact that it was discontinued because of the reviews was just.... UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I mean, really, if some people don't like it they don't have to see it, but at least keep it going for the people that do like it. I know it takes a lot of money but if the veiwers were anything like my friends and I, they would be going to buy tickets every weekend. I know I sound stupid and selfish, but I was born in '99 and I was 5 when this movie came out, and i loved it!

This is my first forum, so go easy.

A Series of Unfortunate Events No উত্তর