A Very Potter Musical What do আপনি do to prove you're a real fan?

jadle811 posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 08:52AM
My friends are REALLY annoyed with me right now because I've started hanging with this other girl who's obsessed with it too. We are always writing on our hands stuff like "I (heart) A.V.P.M." and "Did someone say Draco Malfoy?" They are all so annoyed with me now because they haven't watched it! SOOOOO I was wondering what you do that basicaly shows people you're obbesed. Like write on your hand or something. Do you blaber on about it? I try not to tell my parents because I'm not supposed to be on the internet on my laptop so they have no idea! Although not talking about it all the time is harder than it looks!

A Very Potter Musical 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে boolander25 said…
I sang the whole "Get Back to Hogwarts" while walking around Sam's Club and I have a dedicated medal on the spot. :D
বছরখানেক আগে RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Quote the Pigfarts scene while rolling around like Malfoy.
"You can't just GO to Pigfarts, it's on Marrrsss, you need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. Not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Oh, look! Rocketship Potter, Starkid Potter, Mooooonshoes Potter, traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts."

Or, if any of your friends are Zefron fans, whenever they say they love Zefron, say "Everyone knows Harry Potter loves Zefron the most.
বছরখানেক আগে xMcFlyMadnessx said…
smile
Just ignore them their just jealous! That happened wiv me but about McFly LOL
Everyones different and like different things, They will get ova it eventually :)
বছরখানেক আগে wizardgleek said…
Saw red vines at the store, and screamed. What the hell can't they do?
বছরখানেক আগে FangirlDoesThis said…
heart
Whenever your teacher isn't looking, look up AVPM pictures.(I do that just about every day.)