ফিন ও জ্যাকের সাথে অ্যাডভেঞ্চার টাইম Adventure Time RP!! :D

BellatrixLOVER1 posted on May 05, 2013 at 07:21AM
You can be anyone you want as long as they aren't taken. YOu don't have to be a character from the show eithr you can be an OC if you like! ^^

Name: Kiko

Species: Vampire

Bio: Parents were killed and ever since then has been EXTREMELY shy. Is a bit demented beacause she saw her parents' death. IS very forgetful, lazy and clumsy.

Looks: Pic
 আপনি can be anyone আপনি want as long as they aren't taken. YOu don't have to be a character from the sh
last edited on May 05, 2013 at 07:22AM

ফিন ও জ্যাকের সাথে অ্যাডভেঞ্চার টাইম 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BellatrixLOVER1 said…
Has this sword as a weapon and it is huge compared to her.
 Has this sword as a weapon and it is huge compared to her.
বছরখানেক আগে BenderIsGreat34 said…
ARE YOU TRYING TO KICK ME OUT OF BUSINESS?!
বছরখানেক আগে emerald_32 said…
angelic
Hey!! BenderIsGreat already started a roleplay!! Wait until his is dead until you make one!! I really hate copy cats...
BenderIsGreat34 commented…
thanks mate.. বছরখানেক আগে
emerald_32 commented…
Welcome! ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BenderIsGreat34 said…
monkey
Hello!

Bellatrixlover1.. I started an RP about a week ago.. I don't think it'll last for that long, so once it's dead feel free to make your own.. In the meantime: Join BIG34's legendary Role-Play!! .. I don't think we need two different RPs on such a small page though.. thanks..
totolove commented…
Um... she isn't really copying আপনি cuz ssometimes people make different ones with different rules :| বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BellatrixLOVER1 said…
Oh.. Sorry, but does it really matter?
totolove commented…
I don't think it does cuz it would be interesting to make a different story from the other and plus in another club there are 2 adventure time roleplays and both of them are NOT dead :| বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে datmeisterchick said…
I have a crap ton of adventure tim ocs but my fav so far is red, aka Regina hamilton. She is the princess of the season autumn, she lives forever and her kingdom has been pretty run down for the past thousand years. She can also appear to be however old she pleases. Physically She's 18. Anyway,she met the at crew on a quest with her ghost butler friend to restor her kingdom to its former glory. Her hair is insanely red, her eyes are gray, she usually wears jeans, a red or black hoodie or leather jacket, tan combat boots, and a red or Gray tank top. She has a lot of big dogs, like a Doberman and a st. Bernard, oh and she can play every kind of guitar there is, and also a ukelele. She's a really good singer too.