ফিন ও জ্যাকের সাথে অ্যাডভেঞ্চার টাইম Adventure Time Roleplay! (CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDD .O.)

TheInfectedd posted on Oct 28, 2013 at 02:58AM
Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D

RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people ask to join who obviously haven't read the goddamn rules! It's really frustrating. -3- And yes, I know it's fucking long. XD)

~JOINING
-You MUST ask before joining, other than that, everyone can join! c:

~POSTING AND STUFFS
-If you make a character PLEASE post at LEAST once every couple days or so. We don't want this RP dying so quickly, right?
-Before you "move" indicate where you are and who's with you at the beginning of your post, PLEASE. :D That way we can keep it organized.
-EX:

~Candy Kingdom- Finn, Jake, PB~
(It will help people orientate where they are. .O.)
-Also, please try to do your goddamn best when writing. o3o Try to make your sentences flow and shit. Also, be very descriptive and stuffs. .w.

~CHARACTERS
-Ok, so of course there's going to be a shit ton of characters and stuffs. You should already know who the canon ones are.
(Note: Characters from Aaa have teleported to Ooo through some fucking magic or some shit, so all characters are currently in Ooo.)

-Other characters will be made up OC's. (Original Characters)

Every player may create up to TWO of their own characters and may RP as ONE character from the show. (Note: You don't have to make two if you don't want to. And you don't have to be a character from the show if you prefer not to. c:)

Here's a template thingy you can copy and paste if you'd like to make your own character!:

An attached picture IS required by the way.

Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Preferred Name:

Species:

D.O.B.:

Skin Tone:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Piercings and Identifying Marks: (scars, birthmarks, tattoos, etc.)

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: ( i.e. katana, pistol, rapier, switchblade, Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu, etc.)

Special Ability: (i.e. Magic (Specify what kind), Vampire powers, etc..)

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: (i.e. Schizophrenia, Missing limb [Specify
limb/s], etc.)

Phobia(s):

Place of Birth:

Personality: (Don't just put "Kind, smart, nice, sweet, etc.." Please, make it interesting. D:)

History: (Don't put just two sentences! Write a paragraph or something. .3. List reasons why they are how they are, what caused this, why they're afraid of whatever it is they're afraid of. Once again, MAKE. IT. INTERESTING! :O)

Romantic Interest:

Theme Song: (Add a link, please.)

Instrument They Play:

PLEASE make the template a bit detailed when you fill it out! We want interesting characters! C:

OC Characters:

Shikurai Kuro~ TheInfectedd

Sven~ astigpinoy

Mokuyumi Akkuseshira~ emerald_32

Aika Fukunami~ redpanda

Johnson Makery Mershon~ True-Finn-Fan

Rika Furude~ AngelicWaffle

Mizuki Tenshi~ ThisRedApple

Aniyah Elizabeth Undercil~ Marceline4evr

~GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND SHIT
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, use PROPER grammar and spelling. I HATE people who use stuff like "U" for "You" and everything else. So PLEASE put an apostrophes in contractions like "can't" and "don't," put commas WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED, capitalize beginnings of sentences proper nouns, and DO YOUR FUCKING BEST to spell things properly. PLEASE. :A:
-If you can't figure out how to spell something properly PLEASE fucking Google it! Also, write shit the right way. Don't put stuff like this. This is a goddamn Literate RP. For fuck sake.
Finn: (Insert shit here)
Jake: (Insert shit here)
^BAD! THAT IS A NO-NO. OAO
-Also, when a new character speaks, you're supposed to make a new line. -3-
EX: "(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Finn said.
"(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Jake replied enthusiastically.

~GENDER BENT CHARACTERS
-Gender bent characters will be relatives of the normal ones and will of course be included in this RP. (i.e. Marceline and Marshall Lee are brother and sister.)
-Even if they're gender bent, they WILL live in Ooo.

I guess that's it!! ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy and have fun! And I hope we can keep this RP going~! :D
 Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people a
last edited on Mar 22, 2014 at 10:43PM

ফিন ও জ্যাকের সাথে অ্যাডভেঞ্চার টাইম 112 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...