আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক Alexander Has A Girlfriend

meleti posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 05:06PM
I read an article and say : ALEXANDER RYBAK IS IN LOVE WITH ONE OF HIS FANS IN ATHENS... She was the first fan who embraced her,told her and after kiss her ... Alexander negative stubbornly to the disclosure because he said it makes no sense since you don't know ... !!! He know is the most beautiful all over the girls ...

আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক 66 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

বছরখানেক আগে rybak-eleana said…
tongue
I read it ... omg !!! Is true ???
বছরখানেক আগে meleti said…
Of course is true !!!
বছরখানেক আগে Fift33n said…
Where can I read the article? :b Because someoeones says that she's from Oslo, and he self said that he hasn't time to any relationship right now, and he has one special girl he like more, ad she's from Norway :b So sure it isn't rumors again? :b
বছরখানেক আগে Helene17Norway said…
I heard that he liked a girl in Oslo too, and i think that is more right than that he likes a girl in Athen. No offence, but it would be easier for him to have a girlfriend who talks the same language and live in his country
বছরখানেক আগে meleti said…
Is greek article ...
বছরখানেক আগে Jenni- said…
I agree with Helene.
I know is greek article ... !!! I read it ...!!! He is fell in love with one girl in Athens...
বছরখানেক আগে Jenni- said…
But I'm just wondering that why it is so important to know if he has a girlfriend or not ? He will have a girlfriend someday in the future so so what.
Agree with Jenni, i dont mind him dating, I'm just curious who the girl is :]
I don't know who is the girl !!! All I know is that Alexander said that it is irrelevant to say that after not know the girl... !!!
বছরখানেক আগে Zizika said…
Re koritsia na kanw mia erwtisi?? pou to diavasate auto kai pote??
πατησα <<alexander rybak ξανα ερωτευμενος>> μου ειχε πει μια φιλη μου οτι το ειχε διαβασει και τοτε το διαβασα και εγω...
Ελεάνα,το μόνο που βρίσκω αν πατήσω αυτό,είναι κάποια σχόλια που αφορούν μια παλιά συνέντευξη του στο Afisorama Ιουλίου.Στην οποία πουθενά δεν λέει οτι είναι ερωτευμένος με κάποια θαυμάστρια του απο την Ελλάδα!
Μήπως μιλας για κάποια πιο πρόσφατη συνέντευξη ή άρθρο?
Ο Alex ήρθε στην Ελλάδα τον Ιούλιο και η επίσκεψη του στην Αθήνα δεν διήρκεισε παραπάνω απο 21 ώρες!
Μέσα σ'αυτές τις 21 ώρες έδωσε μια ραδιοφωνική συνέντευξη στον Ρυθμο 94.9,πήγε στα στούντιο του MAD για αλλες 2 συνεντέυξεις-μια για το MAD-radio και μια για το MAD-tv.Ακόμα έδωσε συνέντευξη τύπου στην Νορβηγική Πρεσβεία στην Αθήνα και ενδιάμεσα μίλησε σε διάφορα κανάλια,εφημερίδες και περιοδικά.
Τώρα,μέσα σ'όλα αυτά, πότε ακριβώς πρόλαβε να ερωτευτεί?!?!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে aisa07 said…
sunny
Zizika@ translation

Eleana, the only thing I find if I click it is a commentary to an old interview in which Afisorama Iouliou.Stin nowhere says that he is in love with a fan from Greece!
Could you talk about a more recent interview or article;
The Alex came to Greece in July and the visit to Athens diirkeise not more than 21 hours!
Within 21 hours of them gave a radio interview to the beat 94.9, went to the studio for other MAD 2-one interviews for MAD-radio and one for MAD-tv.Akoma gave a press conference in the Norwegian Embassy in Athens and intermediate spoke to various channels, newspapers and magazines.
could everybody please write on english? I dont understand
smirk
He once said?- I will not be easy to love
By contrast, now says someone
-is a Greek lover
-is a Norwegian lover
A long time ago and Swedish, Finnish, Russian, German lovers
Who a liar?
wink
Helene17@I did translation below,
You understand that?
Yeah I do but i see people writing in their own language often, and its not fun to not understand what they are saying, im norwegian, but still writes in english :]
he said <<she is very cute and lovely girl and she is most beautiful all over the girl who I know>>
okies thank you :3
বছরখানেক আগে Ninouchka said…
heart
I WISH him all the happiness in the world, no matter the nationality of his beautiful girlfriend ... ;)
by making happy is the most beautiful of the bet, for THIS FAIRY TALE!
বছরখানেক আগে pini_alex said…
big smile
Now it's time to Polish lover! ;D
I am sorry for not writing in English,girls.
But Eleana,I will ask you one more time-where did you read that?Is it a newspaper,a magazine?If yes,which one?Is it an old one or a more recent one?
Could you please copy and paste the text here in greek,so I can read it?I will do a translation for the rest of the girls.
Thank you :)
বছরখানেক আগে Ewelinka20005 said…
big smile
I agree with pini_alex :P
It's time for Polish lover! :D
laugh
It' time to love love! ;)
smirk
I agree, let him out of love / but there is nothing serious /
বছরখানেক আগে kuutti said…
big smile
Maybe Alex will soon have a concert in Greece! The thumbs up for it!
বছরখানেক আগে Hanatee said…
well he is in love with everybody...... XD
বছরখানেক আগে Rosel_15 said…
he kiss many girls becouse he likes girls...and he cant be in a seriously relationship becouse he have said that himself...
laugh
I agree Rosel_15
Girls see in forum the article HE TALK ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND...
বছরখানেক আগে botania said…
smile
yeaaah i agree with rossel!!
wink
To be continued ... (laugh)
বছরখানেক আগে Seyma_Seigmann said…
hehe ^^ i hope he will find some day his girl the perfect girl i am sure on of his fans XD but he dont have a girlfriend now XD
বছরখানেক আগে misses said…
I will never stop wondering why you girls write that he does not have a girlfriend when all of Norway and most of Europe know for sure he is together with Moa? He can chose whoever he wants, and he chose her. Is it because you want him to be singel you write like this?
বছরখানেক আগে MildaViolin said…
Of course this is not true! Alex is not in a relationship with a girl from athens! And my guess is that this girl that have posted this thread is from Athens her self..I'm not going to argue with you but I will just say that this is not a true fact =)
Have a nice day!
বছরখানেক আগে Maddalp said…
Funny little world is not about Moa.
He wrote funny little world right after he won Eurovision ,and a few weeks before that he broke up with a girl he was seeing because there was no time to date
I know who it is, and you are wrong.. sorry. BUT, I can't say anything ;/
who is wrong? Me?
বছরখানেক আগে silla17 said…
no i think she means Fairytale_Man
i think it's weird nobody but you and your friends have seen Stamatia together with Alex but the rest have seen him with Moa not only in Norway but also other towns
To be honest I believe that you are Stamatia and just made another account
বছরখানেক আগে silla17 said…
Helene you are not he only one how believes that ;)
বছরখানেক আগে Ewelinka20005 said…
yeah fairytale_man... and I am Harry Potter :D
Then how come Stamatia is almost never online here but you are? And after you came she suddenly dissapeared?
fairytale _man you stupid!

Stamatia a little bitch! You are a shit stirrer ! You enjoy that, in these girls angry. Who cares who sings with, Alex?
Stamatia yet no one has a lot, to her to prove it. Moa, if you like, but lived in a room with Alex, but Alex sure the poor all the time Stamatia sweet 15 year old's face when he thought, while with Moa fuc .......
You go out there where you came!
Stamatia not beautiful, but cute, if it exists.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
He wrote it about a 17 year old? I didn't know that, hmm I guess you learn something new every day
The song was not about moa.. It was about an ex.
aisao7 you are very big bitch !!! Stamatia isn't bitch