আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক Stamatia

aisa07 posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 12:25PM
Did you see? Stamatia wrote a comment for Alex on the Facebook.

আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক 23 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে meleti said…
big smile
yes i see her comment for Alex ....and what ?
বছরখানেক আগে Helene17Norway said…
What message? Link?
বছরখানেক আগে rybak-eleana said…
smile
message!!! She said: Hello Alex,good luck in the Norwegian Grammy award "Spellemann Prisen'' !!!! Love Stamatia ♥
বছরখানেক আগে Jenni- said…
Haha, okayyyyy. :D
বছরখানেক আগে stefanos_23 said…
Yes,Stamatia wrote a comment for Alex what is your problem aisa07 ?
বছরখানেক আগে Hanatee said…
the point is.......?
বছরখানেক আগে irena_rybak said…
what is your promblem aisa07 ? why write reviews for my friend ?You do not have hobbies ?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে aisa07 said…
no problem! Stamatia's is two /2 /friend on facebook
one stefanos, you are,and she does not appoint back anyone
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
she has 2 facebook !!! and she has 11 friends
বছরখানেক আগে rybak-eleana said…
tongue
yes,she has two faebook !!!! and she has 11 friends
omg!!why comment on Stamatia ?aisa07 there appears to have no problem !!! if Alex see these you wouldn't like to say that comment on the girl from facebook ....
I agree with Irena !!! Alex loves facebookies girls !!! And Stamatia is one of them !!!
বছরখানেক আগে aisa07 said…
tongue
oh well,I knew that you're /fairytale_boy/, just another name, I see
another lie, a pathetic attempt
First of all I'm not Fairytale_man !!! Aisa07,If I am pathetic what are you ??
বছরখানেক আগে StamatiaTia said…
Στεφανε,Ιρενα συμφωνω μαζι σας !!! Ειδικα η ερωτηση που εκανες ... χρειαζοτανε ?? χαχαχα..
translation for stamatia's message : Stefane,Irena I agree with us !!! Especially the question was ... chreiazotane (laugh)...
this is not good ...
বছরখানেক আগে Helene17Norway said…
Hahaha! Oh my god you are so patetic! Usually I don't post rude stuff to people, but you are just to- Gawd! We know you have multiple accounts on here! Why else do suddenly all the same Stamatia accounts dissappear for a while, and suddenly they all return? Go get friends!
Stamatia is my friend ok ? Aisa07 and all stop writting for Stamatia and meleti you are very big idot !!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Rosel_15 said…
oh come on! This is what Stamatia wants, she wants that everyone thinks that she is his gf even she is not! So fucking stypid! Grow up!
Stamatia sent message for Alex !!!! She has now 14 friends in facebook !!! she said in Alex's facebook :Hi Alex, I'm fine !!! Today I study physics because tomorrow I write test !!! Alex how are you today ? Everything it's ok from facebook !!! I will be anxiously watting for your movie "Yohan - barnevanderen'' !!! When your movie wiil be played in cinemas in other countries for example in Greece ? Love,Stamatia
angry
omg lol !!!! meleti you broke my bolls !! please stop it !!! and not swear a girl that is not the one knows you! Stamatia is a sweet adorable girl!! Stamatia not responsible for the idiots who wrote my cousin understand it ??
বছরখানেক আগে soffi said…
hmmm
wat's the big deal!!! calm down and stop fighting each other
Stamatia wrote another message to Alex! says <<Hi Alex, how are you? Come in Athens, Greece again!! I want to listen your lovely song live on stage and I want to see you again!!! :) Love Stamatia>> I broke the nerves when playing the innocent
the hate is very bitch !!!!
Ιf she is rich,she doesn't appropriate at Alex us girls.... do you agree with me ?