অ্যালিস ইন ওয়ান্ডারল্যান্ড (২০১০) Alice In Wonderland Roleplay!

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 09:30PM
Here are the original characters (all of them I can remember at the top of my head):

Red Queen/Iracebeth- Brooklyn_Helena
Alice- deathroman13
Mad Hatter- RaiAcing
Stayne-
White Queen/Mirana- Rebecca_Orlando
McTwisp(White Rabbit)-
Cheshire Cat- horsefan17
Hamish-
(Other: specify who)-

OR

Create your own character-has to have the following:
-Status(Good or Bad)
-Looks
-Name
-Other Info You Want to Share

OCs:
-ErnieHannah333
-Starwatcher201
-Sparkles3

Rules:
-Be nice.
-You can have up to 3 characters (only 1 original character per person) and you can fill in for someone if they are needed. But only fill in for them.
-Try to keep it in the story line.
-HAVE FUN!!
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 11:45PM

অ্যালিস ইন ওয়ান্ডারল্যান্ড (২০১০) 362 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 362

বছরখানেক আগে Brooklyn_Helena said…
big smile
[YAY! WHITE QUEEN, MY LITTLE SISTER, MY MIRANA!!!!!] Iracebeth: (arrives at Mirana's castle) Mirana?
বছরখানেক আগে Rebecca_Orlando said…
Mirana:What is it Iracebeth?! *walking down the stairs*
Iracebeth: Yay! You're here!!! (runs up to her and hugs her)
Mirana:You..are..choking...me.
Iracebeth: (lets go) Sorry... [have you read the earlier pages? if not, they are needed for a certain plot with the Red Queen at the moment..]
{No I haven't but i dont feel like reading alot right now}
Mirana:Its okay.
[Okay..] Iracebeth: Is something wrong? You're not as happy as usual..
Mirana:*shrugs*
Iracebeth: Smile for sissy? [xD lol]
বছরখানেক আগে Starwatcher201 said…
Phoenix: (walks around amazed) 'This place is awesome! A little pale, but awesome. Sorry, I kind of just blurted that out." (blushes and puts his hands behind his back)
বছরখানেক আগে RaiAcing said…
Mad Hatter: (laughs at Phoenix for being able to speak his mind so easily) "Hello Mirana."
Iracebeth: (after releasing her sister, she walked back over to the Hatter, Pheonix, and Katrinia) Mirana, won't be offended by what you said Pheonix. She loves comments. They give her ideas. (she smiles, still holding the letter Pheonix returned to her at her own castle)
sad
Phoenix: "Oh, good. I was always getting in trouble at home because I spoke my mind way too much. I once said something about someone and I got a hat pin flung at me, nearly pinned me to a wall!" (walks over to a glass figure and picks it up) "Well this is interesting." (it slips out of his fingers and smashes on the ground) "Oh no, I'm so sorry! It slipped. I didn't mean to drop it. I'm sorry...." (continues apologizing and trys to pick up the glass, cutting himself on several pieces)
Mad Hatter: (quickly pulls bandages from his pockets and approches Phoenix) "Let me see." (starts bandageing his hands)
বছরখানেক আগে sparkles3 said…
Katrinia: (stands in the back of the group, trying not to be seen. She gets insanely shy sometimes)
Iracebeth: Katrinia, this is my sister Mirana. (she leads Katrinia to Mirana to introduce herself and then goes to help Tarrant and Pheonix
Katrinia: Um... Hi. I'm just gonna make a wild guess and say that you're probably the White Queen. (she looks down at her feet for no apparent reason)
[I'm gonna fill in for the Whtie Queen] Mirana: Yes, I am.. You must be Katrinia. It's nice to meet you.
Katrinia: (she nods, her hair starts to stand on end until it looks like she has an afro. She tries to flatten it) I'm sorry. I don't know why it does that. I swear it has a life of it's own.
Mirana:*shrugs* Many things do.
Iracebeth: My optimistic little sister. (she giggles)
Katrinia: (she laughs nervously, trying to remember where she put her phone)
Iracebeth: Oh, Mi! I almost forgot... Could you help Katrinia with something?...
worried
Mad Hatter: "Is there a bucket of water and a cloth nearby? Phoenix here is bleeding heavily and there are many glass shards in the wounds." (puts a pile of blood soaked bandages and cloths to the side)
`Mirana:What is it?!
(I forgot how the white queen acts!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX)
Iracebeth: Oh, yes! (she runs off and comes back with tons of bandages, a towel, peroxide, tweezers, and water. she sits them down) Okay, after we get the glass out with the tweezers we can wash the wounds off with water, then dry it off with the towel, & then we need to put peroxide on the scars in case they're infected. Then we shall wrap them up in the bandages.
sad
Phoenix: (sees soaked cloths) "Oh my gosh! What have I done! I just had to go touch probably the most fragile thing in the room. Way to go Phoenix."
Mirana:It's okay Phoenix.
Iracebeth: (she does as she said and then puts her arm around Pheonix trying to comfort him) Phenoix, It's okay. Everything is fine. My sister & I break stuff all the time. You did nothing wrong.
Phoenix: (jumps at Iracebeth's touch) "Ouch!"
Iracebeth: (jumps also and takes back her hand) I'm so sorry!
Katrinia: (she watches awkwardly)
Phoenix: "It's okay, you didn't know about my burns. Their so sensitive, I can't even touch them without wincing."
Iracebeth: Burns?
sad
Phoenix: (eyes take on a far away look) "When the Jabberwocky attacked, I got out but then went back to try to save my family. I was too late and all I got was a body full of burns and scars from searching through the still burning buildings. I lost everything that day. I also inhaled a lot of smoke, so I sometimes get a really bad cough." (trys to avoid eye contact, but catches the Hatter's eye)
Mad Hatter: (looks away and starts cleaning up the mess, trying to avoid catching Phoenix's eye again)
Iracebeth: Oh... (frowns at the ground, embarrassed at the way she used to be: pure evil.)
Phoenix: "Hey don't get upset." (he lifts her chin so she's looking at him) "You know what you need? You need a good laugh!" (he starts tickling her) "I'm not stopping 'til I get a laugh and a big smile out of ya!"
laugh
Iracebeth: (she giggles, which turns into a huge smile & laugh) Aaaahhh!
Phoenix: (continues to tickle her) "What's the magic word?"
Iracebeth: Please? *laughs more*
Mirana:*giggles*
laugh
Iracebeth: (still being tickled, laughing her head off) Mirana! How would you (laughs in the middle of her sentence) feel if someone just randomly started (laughs again) tickling you? (smirks and then laughs again)
Mirana:I would laugh.
Iracebeth: Okay.. (tackles her sister, tickling her)
Mirana:*does nothing*
Iracebeth: Grr... >.<
Mirana:That wasn't randomly.
hmmm
Iracebeth: What?..
Mirana:When you started to tickle me.