আলফা ও ওমেগা What do আপনি guys think?

OmegaLeader posted on Dec 05, 2012 at 02:03AM
FIRST OFF, NO HATE! HE WAS A GREAT MEMBER TO OUR CLUB!

You know, up til about 500 fans? Back when I was still writing my masterpiece, Life with Kate, and everyone on there got along and there wasn't an argument every other comment? Yeah, those were the days! I remember lots of the old members that are long gone, some I knew way before several of you here even. When I joined that spot had 125 fans and was barely used. The only pictures you had were movie posters, and low quality, usually cell phone pictures from the movie itself. No HD Screencaps or anything like that. Articles would stay visible up to 3 weeks after you posted it, same goes for wall posts. Wall posts actually had meaning back then. Now I look at it, and all I see is a dating club, no more A&O, every other wall post is a question about seeking a mate or finding a lost one (really?) and the place is just full of some very random, odd people. Not all, mind you, but most the kids I see on there act like they are on crank, shrooms, or stoned. I don't know about any of you, but I sure do miss the old days, that are sadly never coming back. Even if there is a sequl and a new club is made for it, those current users are just going to convert it into a dating club I can bet my bottom dollar. The imaginary mate game is fun, but in a unforseen way, it was the beginning of the end for that club, it really was when you get down and think about it. It inspired so many people on there to seek out real life mates and the rest is history. If only it had stayed imaginary mates everything would be fine and just right now...

আলফা ও ওমেগা 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PawsomeWolf said…
Actually I agree! Especially with the part about imaginary mates, it's less complicated and easier to have em and kind of funner!
বছরখানেক আগে CandyTheAlpha said…
big smile
Well I call Candy! No ones picked her before so she's mine! <3
smile
Well I guess if no one picked before, there should also be acceptions for the members that don't go on here anymore like CanzetCoyote, UriahA, KateAlphaWolf, and so on.
বছরখানেক আগে OmegaLeader said…
smile
I call Kate <3 unless Jon comes back.
Alright sounds fair
I gtg so well talk about it later.
hmmm
Well I would want Lilly but I think someone already has her…
Ya, and he's still here as we'll.
smile
What I'm thinking is we make saying something like are you ok with "name" having "name" as his/her mate. In your case Jet, at the end you put unless Jon comes back, so if he does come back she is rightfully his again.
big smile
I agree, but I got classes soon and can't check it during that time you should post your poll up first.