আলফা ও ওমেগা Beta's

redwolf279 posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:15PM
Who on this site, is alongside the ranks of beta wolves, with undying loyalty, and a willing to defend all that this club stands for?

আলফা ও ওমেগা 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে _PARAGON_ said…
I know this is old before anyone says but still.

Anyway, although we are said to be at different "Ranks" like Alpha, omega, beta, etc, there is actually no rankings, just the strong, ones that hunt, protect, the one's that makes up the rest of the pack, and of course some are omni (Great at everything). But to answer your question, everyone in the pack should be loyal and everyone is capable of defending. The most important thing to remember is every Wolf is equal, never forget that. That said, we all have our strengths and weaknesses, but at the end of the day, we're all loyal to our pack and stand by each other. This forums is a little low on activity but it takes everyone here to get together.

It only takes two things to succeed in anything, whether it's protecting, hunting or whatever; it's Determination and strength. The will and the ability to do.
বছরখানেক আগে redwolf279 said…
Well, I suppose you are right. But since writing this, I have became an Alpha, I hunt well, but I am a better defender, I live to serve OnlyKate, there is no better life.
_PARAGON_ commented…
Kate is awesome, but remember Garth is also the other pack Alpha with Kate. বছরখানেক আগে
redwolf279 commented…
I serve only the children of Winston. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ben15delas said…
"I'm also an Alpha."
_PARAGON_ commented…
Why did আপনি put your sentence in quote tags? Just curious বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CoolWolf471554 said…
cool
I'm no Alpha, but I Help People.
_PARAGON_ commented…
I like to thik of myself as Omega. Also, I help সারমেয় ;) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Lovable_Wolf said…
blush
I like to think ofyself as a beta...but I think I'd be more of an omega and too shy for it...
redwolf279 commented…
Being a beta, আপনি don't have to be comfortable around people, when আপনি meet a নেকড়ে অথবা নেকড়ে to serve, আপনি just need to be able to talk to them, আপনি don't have to talk to their friends, আপনি just need to be able to take orders and do what it takes to keep your alpha অথবা omega happy, but আপনি must be ready to make sacrifices. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kitsune32 said…
I'm more of an omega.