আলফা ও ওমেগা Do আপনি think they should make a sequel to this movie?

SheWolf11 posted on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:37AM
I loved this movie it was funny and a great family movie! I also liked it because it is about my favorite animal of all time! Well enough about my opinion, do all you fans think that there should be an Alpha and Omega2 or that this movie should be left alone? I think they should make a sequel because if this movie was great I know a sequel would be much better!
 I loved this movie it was funny and a great family movie! I also liked it because it is about my favo

আলফা ও ওমেগা 91 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-91 of 91

বছরখানেক আগে arcticwolf07 said…
Short answer: I'm all for it, as long as it's as good as the original, or better.

Longer answer: I can't think off the top of my head how they could make it better than the original, though, unless they did a little higher-quality CGI. I don't see that happening, though, since a sequel would probably go straight to DVD/Blu-Ray, so they'd probably go as cheap as they could.

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely LOVE it if the sequel were to come out in the theaters, but I don't really think that's gonna happen with the somewhat cold reception the original got in the US. I did see where the international gross was $45 million, while the US gross was $25 million ($5 million more than the movie cost to make). That breaks down to about 3 million people, give or take, that paid to see the movie in the US at an average price of about $8 a ticket (which I know is a low price, since most places charge WAY more than that, especially for 3D, so the actual US attendance is probably much lower than 3 million). That may seem like a lot, but it's not when compared to a lot of other movies.

So, yeah, I think that IF there's a sequel, it'll be a direct to DVD/Blu-Ray release. I'd STILL buy it, though!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে josemurcia2 said…
holy ****
a third page
বছরখানেক আগে johansson23 said…
smile
I relly relly hope they do a Alpha and Omega 2.
বছরখানেক আগে alphawolf13 said…
smile
yes they should!
বছরখানেক আগে SheWolf11 said…
sad
I would love a sequel but, when I posted this I forgot about the death of Dennis Hopper :( R.I.P. If they make another movie they should re-cast him cause Tony and his pack needed more attention in the movie and if Tony wasn't there it wouldn't be the same!
বছরখানেক আগে kates-mate101 said…
Hell fucking yeah they should... I don't give an ardvark's anus what the movie raters think. Shouldn't the viewers be the judges?
I agree whit kates-mate101
বছরখানেক আগে HumphreyAlpha said…
big smile
They need to make a sequel! That has to be one of the dumbest questions ever asked! No offense to the asker!
বছরখানেক আগে koda91698 said…
zzz
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???
Why is it a dumb question?
cool
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?? lol
U must love ? koda91698 :P
বছরখানেক আগে WolfCryer said…
They should definetly make a sequel, but unfourtanetly animation takes a fuckin long time to do, so we may have to wait 3-5 years for it. it took 3 years to make this one
বছরখানেক আগে cameron98 said…
smile
im with every body, make anouther one
meh
yea make another uh if they dont well I KILL THE CRITCES AND MABY THE LIONS GATE COMPANY TOO you konw if they dont
big smile
yeaaaaaaa peopel using my drawings
বছরখানেক আগে justinlover88 said…
heart
omg yea!!!! cmon moviepeeps give us what we want wooo
বছরখানেক আগে alphalover317 said…
heart
alpha and omega was a great movie

i have written several letters to lions gate that i want a sequal to the movie and to respond as quickly as they could i advise all the people to type,write, even a postcard expressing what you the fans and viewers want the more people that write the better of a chance we have i would love to see a sequal to the movie i have done all that i can now i am caling all the people that want a sequal to right type or postcard t them. this is a SOS (save our sequal) i cant do it alone pleas help and thankyou for reading this.

sincerly,
alphalover317
বছরখানেক আগে VengeanceWolf said…
why write it like a letter?
বছরখানেক আগে kingdom123 said…
heart
they should defenetly make a sequel loved it!
বছরখানেক আগে kingdom123 said…
smile
absolutly loved it but next time they need more garth and lily in the second one if they do anyway.....
বছরখানেক আগে omegawolf said…
Yes??
বছরখানেক আগে alphac0mmander said…
yes, but i want one thing from it, for it to be darker, as much as the whole love and surviving it home story was good, i would still have preferred a slightly darker war style story like legend of the guardians.
norm of the north sounds like an interesting little premise, it may have similar animation to a&o maybe better, but who knows.
বছরখানেক আগে HumphreyWolf11 said…
big smile
HELL YEAH
surprise
WEFBWEFIUERFPSNIJPGfig efhgoesrEFOGRSGFIHDSBGGSGRERNIAFNGnsipfgnP­OGI­bsp­ibS­FIG­Bsi­fip­FSB­GIB­FGU­sf;­gBD­FGB­EFI­joj­fng­FNA­DGB­OGR­NHU­IER­428­958­956­879­Y8Y­586­9Y6­8Y6­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­666­6
KODA WALKS IN LOOKS AT WALL. HU OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHY THE HELL WOULD THIS BE HERE AND WHERE TH#### IS MY MUSTERD
angry
YEA I MADE A 4TH WALL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL right STILL WHERE THE HELLLLLLLLL IS MY MUST3RD
বছরখানেক আগে imnum1fanofkate said…
sad
i want them to make a sequel, but i dont think they will because of the results on rotten tomatoes.
বছরখানেক আগে HumphreyWolf11 said…
Yes i think that is a howltastic idea!
But Yeah R.I.P Dennis hopper
বছরখানেক আগে Wolfman32 said…
smile
They are making a sequel. The date is April 1st 2013. Use patience.
বছরখানেক আগে boltfan2011 said…
blush
ive heard of this people have meen making noise about this all over alot of people said lionsgate is making another film and alpha and omega2 is set after that film on the list
বছরখানেক আগে breannaalpha said…
heart
i love your idea i think they should make anothere!!!!!!!!!!
crying
STILL WAITING FORR THE MUSTERD GOD#$#$ IT AND AaO2
বছরখানেক আগে humphreycad95 said…
smile
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ESS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­S! YES! 100% YES!
well look at balto, it got bad reviews yet it still got a sequel, plus i heard that once anthony bell is done making norm of the north, he is movieng on to alpha and omega 2. so dont get dissapointed yet.
বছরখানেক আগে alpha8omega said…
i love the movie and they should make a sequel
বছরখানেক আগে thehumphrey said…
I love this movie!!!! They HAVE to make a sequel, I hope they do...

বছরখানেক আগে TimberHumphrey said…
hmmm
alpha and omega 2 got pushed back! it's comin next year or in winter 2015
thehumphrey commented…
aww বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Tehgamingking said…
I'm from the future, they make 7 sequels and they are all unwatchable
বছরখানেক আগে TimberHumphrey said…
we all wanted a sequel back then. a sequel that could - at least - live up to the first movie. oh, how horribly wrong we were!
বছরখানেক আগে Chidori1334 said…
a decade later: they end up made 7 sequels as they are all 40 mins each and ends up got 8 movies in total