cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 আপনি can be a undertaker অথবা a deadman name deadman info:what আপনি did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

জীবন্ত 5028 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 5028

বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!! veince:smachs the pan on meokos face again*SNAP OUT OF IT!!
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
Meoko:"oh a baby.."
বছরখানেক আগে nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:*in psy* your doter healed you so you you should at be grateful
baby molly:*cries* daddy mad
fay:*in psy* see you hurt her feelings for her trying to help you
Meoko:takes the pan and grins crazy like
hmmm
fay:*turns back human and the little silver necklisswas gone* awwwwwwww it's ok sweety *picks up the baby*
veince:OH SHIT!!*aciddently melts the pan with his branch of sin*oh thank god i had that....phew...anthony:pats mollys head*good kid..
smile
fay:yeah your a smart little one you knew what to do
baby molly:*giggles* oo k daddy
fay:awww she trying to say are you ok
anthony:im tiired leave me alone..*slams door in there faces*
hmmm
fay:anthony!
baby molly:daddy ate me
fay:awww no daddy no hate you he loves you vary much *in her mind
anthony:sticks up his middle finger listening to them*IM A TIRED SO SHUT UP!!!!
Toshi(meoko):grins crazy and rips thumb bleeds a very sharp peaking peacock appears"I want all your blood on the walls"laughs psychotic blasts viences arm and goes out the other end piercing his bone eyes were those of a killer
veince:I ARRESTED!! YOU!!!!!*shoots sevral blood floods on toshis face*
meh
fay:we share the same cell you know hun
anthony:pushes fay and molly out and locks door*GO IN MEOKOS CELL OR SOMETHING!!!SHE LOVES KIDS!!
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
name:Sagi

deadman info:Killed a city of people plus a army with only a pole with sharp edges

your branch of sin attack: Uzi Shot

height,age: 18, 5'9

hair color:Black; eye color :grey

surname:Nightwing
(takes off his mask, sometimes.....)
 name:Sagi deadman info:Killed a city of people plus a army with only a pole with sharp edges yo
Meoko:smiles still and a huge tornado of sharp objects starts forming in fast motion her in the middle and would be rip to shreds if you get close laughs
anthony:i sense a new prisoner..*goes out to the courtyard*WHERE ARE YOU NEW PRISONER!!!
Kenji:goes to whistling
Sagi:*ignores Anthony and continous to sit down doing nothing*
MeOko:any guard that came close got sliced to death by her tornado of sharp blood points
anthony:your the new person..wow i thought i would finally get more of a challenge in carnival corpse..
Kenji:"I'll be a challange that's for sure"-_- walks over
anthiny:i already assumed that..so will i thought..
Sagi: *looks up at Anthony with the most psychotic eyes ever* You have no idea what im capable of....you have no idea who i am.....so fuck off and go die in a ditch with your body parts spreaded over the ground while your brain slowly oozes down into the water
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kanji:"geez man anger isssues much">^>
anthony:i cant wait..TO TEAR YOU A NEW ONE IN CARNIVAL CORPSE!!!!
Kanji:"I expected that"-_-
Sagi: *stands up looking at Anthony and takes off his mask to reveal his psychotic smile* And i cant wait to rip out your eyes and give them to your daughter as a birthday present *cracks his knuckles* I've killed a whole army of Deadmen already.....you wont even be a exercise.......*smiles grows wider* I cant wait to rip the flesh from your bones....
anthony:LETS HAVE A WARM UP SHALL WE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!*slices sagis back sevral times*
Kenji:"I'm staying out of this"blood starts to trickle down his eye patched eye"calm eye"blood goes into skin
Sagi: Was that suppose to affect me!!!? *tears the skin off the palm of his hand and fires his blood off as machine gun rounds,getting direct hits on anthony's chest and stomach, then steals the blood that trickled from Kenji's eye patch and fires it off at Anthony's face as a rocket*
veince:LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!!!!*jumps on sagi from the air and shoots his acid blood on sagis back*
meh
Kenji:"dude you cant steal blood from my body when it's in already that makes NO sence"-__-

Fallows out tornado gets bigger,faster and stronger"BLOOD! I want blood!"laughs phycopathicly

Kanji:"here take that guy"points at sagi
Sagi:3 against one? *laughs* is that all you got *grabs venice by his throat and shoots his machine gun blood, creating huge holes in his throat, laughing as he threw his body to the side* 2 against one now *grabs anthony's face and slams his head into Kenji's* Come on!! you can do better than that!!! *slams anthony's head into the ground repeadetly*
Kanji:"I'm leaving "wipes clothes off not that damaged

Meoko:"I lovethis man"8Dlaugbs phyco pathicly her tornado that surrounded her sliced up anything closes to it to million peices
Sagi: *laughs pyschotically,still slamming anthony's face into the ground* come on!!!! that cant be it!!! *puts his hand in front of anthony's face and starts shooting his machine gun blood laughing the whole time*
Toshi(meoko):"haha that's good!":D praises saji letting the tornado had the same smile and look in eyes as saji but maybe slightly crazier
sad
fay:*closes her eyes* maybe your right little one *tears rolls down her face* let's look around and hope no one attacks us
baby molly:*tears up* da
fay:shhhh it's ok
anthony:...your quite the idiot while i have been loseing blood..i have made a huge branch of sin!!!!*smacks it acroos sagis neck breaking his neck*
Toshi(meoko):"i love fighting"8D watches absorbed in it
Sagi: *grins pschotically* I can use your own weapon against you dumbass!!! *creates a giant blade and stabs it through anthony's throat* If you dont want your family to die i'd suggest you stay down *blood lust in his eyes* You might not know how much of there screaming you'll here.....
anthony:I DONT CARE IIF THEY LIVE!!I*crawls his whip down sagi throught*OR DIE!!!!*takes it out quick cutting the inside of his throat*
fay:*holding little molly and walking down the hall way and in her mind* i wonder if i can sabatoge this place or something
Sagi:*laughs even more* You cant kill me!! Dont you understand!!? Im not just a Deadman you dumbass!!! *laughs psychotically as he rips out anthony's lungs and smashes his skull in*
anthony:they regenrate *neither am i..
Toshi(meoko):"you guys are crazy!"talks the psychopath "get started ready you guys are boring rip stuff out!"
Sagi:*horns grow from his head* I am Satin himself *psychotic smile grows wider as he rips out anthony's eyes*
hmmm
fay:why do i feel like some ones fallowing me?
(ok satin is a gray-stu too perfect could you maybe edit it to something else??)
(he's not really Satin......he just thinks he is.....and the horns on his head are apart of his Sin of Branch when he goes to psycho :P)