cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 আপনি can be a undertaker অথবা a deadman name deadman info:what আপনি did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

জীবন্ত 5028 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 5028

বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*looks at him* Who says im a demon you fake exorcist bastard.......now....*he breaks the sword and throws a piece of it into Veince's throat* I have a freakin headache, go away and leave me alone......last warning.......and your just as unhuman as i, so shut the hell up......*he made sure he stomped on veince's head before he walked towards a -200 degree room that appeared in front of them* Your just as annoying as that trashy bastard anthony....
Pheonix:*lands beside veince, well, more like crashed. He jumped up and stood in front of veince.* He's a friend not a foe.....dont kill him....
Sagi:*looked back* Apparently he's and enemy, the little bastard tries to kill mewith a lame ass sword, then calls me a demon.....what a waste of my damn time, i'll make sure i hear his bones crush the next time he attacks me with or without reason....*he went back to walking towards the room*
Pheonix:*looks at Molly, but doesnt say anything. His flames glow a deep blue, but then a dark red*
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
veince:hes luck i didnt use the holy sword mestama*heals*i attacked you*becomes envloped in a holy light*because you wanted to die*a pair of angel wings pop out*seems the lord has awnsered my prayers*looks quiet impressive now* anthony:rattles around*WTF IS THAT VEINCE?!?! veince:the lord has answered my prayers and alowed me to become on of his holy servants*music goes on*i lost the consept of love as well i also prayed for that
Pheonix:*turns around and punches veince in the face* You damn idiot!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!!? *he looked at veince's wings* I should tear those damn things off and shove them down your throat!! *he took a deep breath to calm himself and the flames turned a light orange.He walked inside the room that he saw Sagi go in*
Sagi:*sits in a corner as ice formed on his skin*
veince:doesnt seem fased*why did you do that? what are you angrey about?? pluto:fine..ill just go to toshi then...science there shall be no dog treats!*jumps ontop of toshi forgetting hes not wearing clothes*WOOF
বছরখানেক আগে nidoqueen said…
sad
Molly:ph-phoenix *runs and hugs him almost knocked them both off each other's feet* i missed you

Fay:*tries to get up but falls* i can't fly or walk does this mean that this is where i die for good *screamed but only sagi could hear her but she did not know* SAAAAAAGI!!!!!!!!!
Pheonix:*sits in front of Sagi but is talking to veince* Just shut up and leave.....
Sagi:*shivering as the ice went up to his neck. His eyes turned back to its original color, his claws disappeared, and his teeth took a while to return to normal, but after 5 minutes,they returned to normal.
Sagi:*stands up still shivering and walks out of the room and to Fay. He falls down in front of her and weakly put one hand on her ankle and healed it, then heals her wing.*
Pheonix:*runs beside sagi and kneeled down* Hey! No dying! Dont die! *he snapped his fingers and the flames appeared. He tried to melt the ice that was now up o sagi's neck*
meh
Matthew:*stands there* what the guy you need some clothes on
veince:fine*walks all the way to were fay is*....woman what happend why do you appear hurt?*still sounds like veince* ash:appears next to pheonix*i sensed a angle.........what was a angle doing here?
crying
Fay:d-does this mean y-you forgive me s-sagi sweetie? and yeah no ding me and Molly need you
Molly:*trying to help phoenix melt the ice* yeah daddy *tears up and hugs him* please don't die
Pheonix:Come on you damn ice!! MELT!!! *his flames grew larger*
Sagi:*laughs weakly* Dont.......*he grabbed Fay's hand* worry......
Pheonix:*hears Sagi's heart beat fading* NO!! *his flames turn red and grow even larger*
crying
Fay:i triped will i was trying to get away from a dog and i landed on my wing
Pheonix:*tears come to his eyes* Dont...die....*his flames flicker. he holds Molly's hand and their flames glow brighter. The ice on Sagi started to melt some*
anthony:yeah yeah.. pluto:i am part dog i dont need clothes*keeps snuggling on toshi*(i feel like pluto might get a frying pan smack..) veince:what ever*walks to arekusu*hello*his honly presence is just as strong as holy water* anthony:I WONT KILL YOUR BOYFREIND*THE SWORD HE IS IN TURNS ON FIRE*
Sagi:*coughed* Anthony.......do me a solid........and shut the hell up......*the ice stops melting and formed around his throat*
Anthony:calls sagi a douchebag under his breathe*
Sagi:Why.........dont you........come out of that...........sword form........you dumb fucker.......
crying
Fay:*puts her free hand on sagi's chest* healing touch *eyes glow white as she secretly used a move that ties there sole and spearet together* if you die we die together *flame on her wings start to dim* my wings is my sole and spearet the flame dies i die to
Molly:she's right daddy
Pheonix:*eyes widen* No.......why would you.......*his flames turned black suddenly and ignited* What the hell are you thinking!!!
Sagi:Dont do that......there is no reason to......
pluto:just to piss off matheww his licks toshis cheeck* anthony:come out of the sword*YOU IDIOT!! and science you all wont belivie me*uses the clock of time to show the battle that happend right before anthony and veince went missing* past veince:HAAA!!*shoves a sword into anthony*past anthony:you need to quit being consumed by hate*pulls out the sword just as a huge pentagram goes below them trapping anthony and veince in hell and leaveing fake bodies in there place*anthony:see i wasnt lieing.. veince:pokes arekkusu*WAKE UP!!
Pheonix:*black flames flicker and started to cover his arms*
Sagi:Pheonix........calm......down.....
anthony:why is pheonix getting so pissed?
sad
Fay:i wouldn't be able to live without you sagi i did a move that will take my sole and spearet with yours my father always told me if i die to die with honer and this is the most honorable thing i can think of so if you die we die together with us in each other's arms
Molly:*turns to phoenix and cries on his shoulder*
Fay:phoenix take care of my little girl she's the last of her kind
Pheonix:Shut up you fake exorcist faggot perv!!! If you'd ever understand anything, you'd see that thats just adding more things to think about when he dies, and then she'll die with him!!! Just shut up!!! You damn idiot!!! *his flames flared and spiraled*
Sagi:*stood up, but staggered a little. The shadow of his hair covered his eyes and he broke the ice with his hand* Just calm down........i'll be fine......
Pheonix:*took a deep breath and the flames turned back orange, flickered, then went out and he fell to the ground*
Sagi:*sighs* This is frustrating....
Pheonix:*unconscious*
Sagi:*kisses fay* You didnt have to do that....
anthony:whatever..*goes back to his old cell in the DMW prison*hmm so many memories.. crow:ANTHONY!!*smiles*your back!! veince:maybe i should...**he goes back to normal after the angel possesing him is gone*what happend..*rubs head*a-sees meoko and goes back to crying in the corner*WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­*st­art­s to drown from how high the water level got from his tears*
Sagi:*looks at veince and muttered* idiot.....
Arekkusu III:*anime you got to be kidding me look* I'm awake you bone head I'm just holding my son
smile
Fay:i know i didn't have to i wanted to *would him on top of her by the shirt coler* now where was we?
Molly:*kisses phoenix in the mouth for a good wile even after he wakes up*
Pheonix:*opens his eyes, he couldnt say anything, so he just decided to kiss her back*

Sagi:Hmm, i think, you were on top *he smirked and rolled over and pulled her on top of him*
veince:AHHHH *Sees the kid*WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­*st­art­s crying blood again* anthony:walks around*..im stilll decideing if i should reset time or not..pluto:stands up and looks mathew in the eye*why should i put clothes on ash:AWWWWW*looks at molly and pheonix kissing*HOW CUTE
wink
Fay:*giggles* shouldn't we go somewhere more comfortable and private *winks*
Molly:*in psychic* i knew you'd come around *closes her eyes and puts both hands on his face*
Sagi:*smirked* Yeah, *he closed his eyes for a moment* Flashing Ice.....*the sky above them seemed to freeze and flash, then they appeared in some location in a bed* There, much better,

Pheonix: *sends her a thought* This is nice..... *he continued to kiss her*
ash:hmm me?(this is ash so nobody gets confused with and other ash ash landers is this ash)*smiles*i can hear all of your thoughts you all know pluto*bites matthews leg*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ash:hmm me?(this is ash so nobody gets confused with and other ash ash landers is this ash)*smiles*i
**A dragon landed beside Pheonix and Molly**
Dragon:*blows fire into the sky, then lays down*
ash:pets the dragon*so symmetrical...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!
Dragon:*flips Ash onto its back and flew into the air*
hmmm
Zack:don't cos think about it dude if you reset time your's and fay's little girl would never have found her true love look *points at Molly and phoenix* see i may be a player but i know love when i see it there is still away you can still be there for them and them be happy
ash:WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!do you have a name you amazing awsome thing anthony: but what about all the mistakes i made..and look at veince hes a wreck how are we going to fix that?he hugs a picture of meoko when he crys...he is a wreck pluto:pokes matthew in the eye* veince:is hugging the picture as the room becomes filled with a mix of his tears and his blood*
Dragon:*flys low to the ground and blows fire across the ground and made the name Eragon, then flew high into the sky*
wink
Molly:*in psychic* i thought you would so would you like it if i did this *reachs down and grabs his ........*

Fay:yeah much better *nibbles on his ear*
ash:you my freind are amazing..*looks*and so symmetrical as well my name is ash landers
Pheonix:*sends her a quick thought* You are amazing........ *he reached down rubbed her......*

Sagi:*Snickers and licks her neck*

Eragon:*nods as if to say "Nice to meet you Ash," then flys into the sky, spinning and blowing fire, creating a large open ringed twister of flames.*
ash:WOOOOO!!!!!!! hey i can create fire too!*shoots a huge wave of fire out of his hand*its kinda a old trick i dont use it only when i have to
smile
Zack:he'll move on some day cos i got a sister that's way more hotter then meoco *winks* i mean if she wasn't my sis I'd jump hermyself and anyway witch is more important her happiness with the one she loves or fixing your mistakes see all fathers wants there kids to be happy and she may never get that chance ever again
Eragon:*seems to laugh for a moment, then roars and lightning strikes the helment on its head. Then it opens its mouth and shoots out a sphere of electricity*
Molly :*eyes widen* mmmmmmmm *in psychic* you are to hansom *giggles*

Fay:*giggles* want to be on top this time?
anthony:wait..shes your sister?am i your dad?or are you a spawn of sagi? and veince will N-E-V-E-R get over it i know him veince:passes out from drowning and blood loss
Sagi:*smirks* Gladly...*he rolls over so that he was on top*

Pheonix:*sends a message back* Your so beautiful...