cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 আপনি can be a undertaker অথবা a deadman name deadman info:what আপনি did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

জীবন্ত 5028 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 5028

বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
blush
A doctor goes in and helps her with the baby
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
crow:well that was fast but sure.. veince:prision girl!!*jumps infront of her and hits her on the leg with his sword*psycho!!
(I'm sorry I gtg Dx)

Yanks the sword away"toshi shows no mercy!"slices vEince in the heart with
his own sword eyes flicker"damn I hate toshi"grumbles-'meoko
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(she's got multiple personality disorder there's 3 in all:
Toshi-insane killer who is the gang leader of the gang she is leader of was the one to get her arrested.Uses her powers at there full streagh
Sasha-the flirt that's nice to everyone was the one that met crow first.Can't do much in this personality
Meoko(herself)-reserve passive aggressive but strong one with a cold stare but helps people when they need it,is good at her skill but relies on streagh more then her skills)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
veince:oh shit..oww... crow:HOLY F**K YOU CUT HIM OPEN!!! anthony:well i dont want to waste blood on you so!!!*throws forks and kinves at veince* veince:OK OK OK IM LEAVEING!!!*walks back to undertakers base*
Meoko:"blame toshi ok?!">^<
বছরখানেক আগে nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:*walking around holding the baby* hmmm i wonder where your daddy is
MeOko-"cute baby"
smile
fay:thank you i named her after her grandma molly *smiles* uh do you know where anthony is
baby molly:*giggles*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
anthony:training on his branch of sin*MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!*turns arm into a entire whip for a second*woah!!! when could that happen!!!*slices a punching bag in half*
fay:fine i'll find him my self *walks away* anthony!?! where are you!?!
anthony:keeps sliceing and when fay walks by the door the whip almost hit her face*OH LORD!!SORRY FAY!!!
Meoko-walks off thinking
smile
fay:it's ok just be careful i'm holding our little girl *hold's the baby in away he could see her* see
anthony:oh cool..you might want to get out im training.. crow:wraps arm around meoko*so want to do something later..
smile
fay:ok hun
baby molly:*retching for anthony*
fay:yeah he's your daddy
anthony:smiles*yeah i am..HHAAAA!!!!!!!!!*cuts in half another punching bag*
smile
baby molly:*giggles*
fay:you wan't to hold her for a bit before i go back to our cell?
anthony:i dont want to get my blood all over the kid after i wash up i will..
smile
fay:ok hun *kisses him and walks away*
anthony:YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR FACE NOW!!! veince:walks in the room*so hawk..remeber..the robbery..i did that.now im going to kill you*locks door*LETS RUMBLE!! anthony:WELLL TIME TO DIE!!!*gets arm cut*BIG MISTAKE!!!
hmmm
fay:hu *looks back* anthony *runs back and kicks the door down* leave him alone *eyes glow blood red her nails tur to blood and gets as long as bird talens*
meh
Meoko:"oh you met Sasha didnt you...if you want to fool around hope she's around ok b
Now if ya wants hang out let's practice for my carnival course ok"
anthony:sanity breaks and he goes all crazy*YOU ALL BLEED!!!*stcks his branch of sin in eveybodys chest*YOU ALL WILL HEAL!!HEAL WITH DIEG SO YOU FEEL NO MORE PAIN!!HAHAHAHAHA
Meoko:keeps her real personality and walks off again
worried
fay:*falls to her knees eyes widen blood pooring from her chest* a-anthony
Meoko:sighs and goes to Fay and rips some of her outfit and wraps wound tight"can't let ya die on a baby can we"
anthony:with blood all over his face*this is not enough!!!YOU ALL NEED TO DIE IM HELPING YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!*gets knocked out* veince:his sanity will come back when he wakes up..im going to heal now..
meh
Meoko:"ok"holds fey up"sorry I sliced ya toshi took over he always does in huge violent matters.."
anthony:WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND!!*holds fay*why are you hurt!!!
smile
Meoko:changes to Sasha skips off changes into a leather bossit and short skirt and leather boots goes out wearing it"I'm Sasha and I'm feirce"dances to party rock anthum ;)

(she's her 2nd self who is a huge flirty whore XD)
crow:runs out of his room*HELL YEAH!!! anthony:blood drips out of his hands*im a mo..monster..
big smile
Meoko:"crowy-chun~<3"waves bouncing up ad down with her skimpy outfit
crow:YAHOO!!!*kisses meoko* anthony:WHAT THE FU**!!!
Meoko(sasha):"Sasha Is pleased"purrs and loops finger on his chest eyes blazing with a blue gray fire

Meoko(in her head the real self):"did she get me in a relationship AGAIN?!">^<
crow:smileing huge*crow is also pleased!!want to head to my room for a bit..? anthony:and just like that crow wants to f**k her
Meoko(Sasha):"sure"purrs nibbles his ear abit"let me get some stuff first.."dangers off a way different person the the cold meoko that she usually is walks to his room after awhile smiles
crow:SWEET!!!so do you know what i was thonking about doing..? anthony:working out*8000!!!!!
Meoko:"and what was that?"smiles
crow:you know.. anthony:yells in his room*HE WANT TO F**K YOU DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MEOKO!!!!*goes back to working out*
Meoko:Kisses his neck"you not man enough to say that"runs hand up his shirt smirking
crow:yes i am..DO YOU WANT TO F**K!!! anthony:jawdrops*he just really said that!!
Meoko:"that's what Sashas made for"unbuttons her shirt and flings it off leaving her sharpness bra on
Meoko(in her head):"this isn't the first time..hope he knows sashas a stripper">^>
crow:ripps of his shirt*aww this is gonna be nice.. anthony:man..i didnt know people really could **** in this prision..
Meoko(Sasha):smirks and wraps leg around him presses self againt him"meoko doesn't want this but sasha does so let's play ok?"
crow:crow definatly wants this!lets definatly play!! veince:sits next to anthony*so brother how has your time in deadman wonderland been!! anthony:shut your face!!you know what its like you prick!!
Sasha:grins"I'm I gonna have to be the man or what?"still had leg around him
hmmm
fay:a-anthony *tries to get up*
crow:nope..so whitch one of us is going on top... anthony:get out of my face before i ripp yours off..FAY GET UP!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Meoko(sasha):"witchever doe it matter?Better do this before meoko cone back or we can do this"