জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Blaze_of_Ares said…
Appears next to Ayaka "Hey"
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Sora: *stops in his tracks*
Ayaka: What's wrong?
Sora: He's coming
Ayaka: Aw yeah! Finally a freaking complete battle! *evil grin* Oh? B-B-Blaze?! Ahihi. You're here :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
(Shows up in Sora's infront)
Zane: ..............................
 (Shows up in Sora's infront) Zane: ..............................
"Yeah, I'm here" smiles at her "Did you miss me?"
Zane: you will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
 Zane: আপনি will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Who?" turns to Zane
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Sora: Shit! *steps back* Ayaka senpai, he has some power in him
Ayaka: *puts hand on his back* Don't show your fear, he can probably sense it. If you feel more comfortable fighting in your true form or in this form?
Sora: Either way is fine
Ayaka: Good *smiles* See yah *winks at him and appears behind Zane, slipping both blades onto his neck* We meet again
 Sora: Shit! *steps back* Ayaka senpai, he has some power in him Ayaka: *puts hand on his back* Don't
Zane: It's Sora and ayaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! (Ready to attack and breaks the hollow form)
 Zane: It's Sora and ayaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ready to attack and
(Goes to zane's mind)
Hollow zane: Hey you can use me if you want to! To kill them all in one shot!!!!!
Zane: I won't let you be release (The attack of zane was cancel because his inner self)
 (Goes to zane's mind) Hollow zane: নমস্কার আপনি can use me if আপনি want to! To kill them all in one shot!!
Disappears into Ayaka's shadow, meaning that she would get hurt and will have a lot of power. She won't get her, I will
(turns to vizard form)
Zane: Now time to kill this.....................
 (turns to vizard form) Zane: Now time to kill this.....................
Zane: (sigh) Sorry but it would be more easy to kill you in bankai if you want an easy fight then i will fight with my normal powers!
 Zane: (sigh) Sorry but it would be আরো easy to kill আপনি in bankai if আপনি want an easy fight then i w
Ayaka's right hidden blade shadow expands to the length of a sword
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Ayaka: Yo! Don't go staring into the blank space! It'll get you killed *blows a giant fireball at him*
Sora: Grr *turns into dog*
Ayaka: Huh? Thanks Blaze :) *dives into fireball (not getting hurt) gonna slash Zane*
(darn the pic won't load)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zane: Your weapons and spells are useless to me! (ready to attack)
 Zane: Your weapons and spells are useless to me! (ready to attack)
Zane: DIE!
 Zane: DIE!
Zane: HA! I really know that you guys are weak and patriotic so that's why i use my normal power! to let you be kill me easily!
 Zane: HA! I really know that আপনি guys are weak and patriotic so that's why i use my normal power! to
Lightning comes out of Ayaka's shadow blowing Zane away and shurikens comes out and hits him
Zane: (Blows in a far place and stops) Guess i have no choice............BANKAI!!!!!
 Zane: (Blows in a far place and stops) Guess i have no choice............BANKAI!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Ayaka: Who said that I used spells? Who said that I was a wizard? Hah I got you all fooled! *turns rather drunk from power surging in her* Yo Sora! Let's do this *happy evil smile*
Sora: Damn it Ayaka don't lose control now!
Ayaka: Shut up, you still have a promise with me then you keep it. Now come *holds out hand*
Sora: *touches hand and becomes 1 with Ayaka*
Ayaka: Now I have both our powers *strange black markings take over her right side of her arm and some of her face with a peculiar dragon symbol on her right eye* *flames and lightning immerse from her body, she is a dragon-born girl*
link
Ayaka becomes calm and smooth, her ego when she is combining powers with Sora. And plus the energy Blaze is donating her....Damn she's pretty strong XD*
Ayaka: Shall we do this? I need my practice *brings out tonfas*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ayaka: Who ব্যক্ত that I used spells? Who ব্যক্ত that I was a wizard? Hah I got আপনি all fooled! *turns ra
Zane: I won't be killed by you................ and i am tired of your arguments and i will show you the true power of my Zanpakuto (Sword)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Zane: I won't be killed দ্বারা you................ and i am tired of your arguments and i will প্রদর্শনী আপনি
Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Ayaka: Hm? What arguments? I don't remember arguing....*says it calmly like nothing happened* So how about enough talk, show me what you got without your powers. *smoothly dodges that attack*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zane: so you waNT ME to take off my bankai..............(Sigh) alright.............. (turns to normal)
 Zane: so আপনি waNT ME to take off my bankai..............(Sigh) alright.............. (turns to norma
Speaks in Ayaka's mind, coughing "Come on.. -cough-...you can beat him..-cough- I'll protect you" her tofans's shadow gain blades
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zane: Show me your true form ayaka or i will kill you in a second! i will say it once more Show me your true form!!!!!
 Zane: প্রদর্শনী me your true form ayaka অথবা i will kill আপনি in a second! i will say it once আরো প্রদর্শনী me yo
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Ayaka: ... Well okay then. *releases sora and the black markings disappears* *whispers to Blaze* Hey, you alright? Maybe you should go rest. I can handle this *smiles*
Sora: Heh, getting all cocky now huh?
Zane: well if you won't i will just kill you!
"I'm fine..-cough- don't worry about me, lets just..-cough- focus on defeating him..."
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
Ayaka: *uses power to break through Blaze's shadow* I can't just not mind you when I can hear that you are suffering *puts hand on his shoulder then kisses him* You should go rest *lays him down under a tree* *goes back to sora's attention* Yo Sora!
Sora: Yo Ayaka, let's finish him
Ayaka: Yeah >:)
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shu: *disappears for a moment,then reappears andkicks Kurizima in the face,sending him flying into a building*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hinata3125 said…
Rin: *watches him crash* owww.....I felt that.... heh,I wanna join *draws sword and blue flames activate*
 Rin: *watches him crash* owww.....I felt that.... heh,I wanna যোগদান *draws sword and blue flames activ
Snow:*appears from the smoke unharmed and looks Kyosei straight in the eyes*that was such a weak attack........and dont give me that "I was holding back" bull crap.......i could see all of the power you put into that........if your going to try and fight....*eyes turn white* if you want to see my raw power........then i will kill you......now pay attention......*power crushes the ground under his feet* And try not to scream when i snap you in half....*
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Looks bored.* "Go ahead and show me." *Yellow bands of energy surround him, pulsing with power.* "You're strong, but not strong enough."

Ageless: *In a tea shop, drinking tea.* "If he doesn't get here soon, I will be drinking it all."
Snow: *smirks* Im stronger than i was 2 months ago.......im not the idiot who over exaggereated.......and dont worry, you wont be in Kyosei's body for long, your just a leech....*power grows at a rapid rate* You need to depend on your on body...*starts walking toward him* Then i will crush you......*a unsteady seriousnss flashed in his eyes* Try as much as you want....you'll cant beat me and you know it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyosei: "Ya ya, whatever you say, little guy. You seem to be misinformed. I am not a leech, I am Kyosei. I'm the other half of his powers. Without me! He will be a shell of his former self. The old man was right." *He looked Snow in the eyes and smiled. Just as he thought. He didn't have enough power to alter his mind, but his enhanced abilities did allow him to be able to play tricks on his mind. That'll come in handy.*
Snow: Still trying the mind tricks i see *stops in front of him* By the way, i can Purify his power while i crush you, i can give him a bit of my own power.......You made the mistake of trying that trick *a wide smile appears on his face* Remember....dont scream.....*Kyosei appears on a flaming cross that burned into his back, his hands and feet were nailed into the sides* Sorry, I wish i could say that i was messing with your head....*ice formed around Kyosei's throat* But this is as real as everything else.
Kyosei: *Grunts, and looks Snow in the eyes. Now in Snow's eyes, and without any way to stop it, Kyosei looked, sounded, and acted, just like Rin.* "AHH! Snow-kun! Help!!"

(Basically, his mind believes Kyosei is Rin.)
Eragon:*appeears in snows mind* Dont let your eyes decieve you.....let your sense of reason guide you...... Snow:*takes a deep breath* Right......dont try me you piece of trash!! *a dark figure appeared in front of Kyosei* Snow: Its surgery time!! Dark Figure:*a large spear blade appeared in its hand*
Kyosei: "AH! Snow-kun! Help!..." *Realizes it isn't working and sighs.* "Well, worth a shot." *A bright yellow figure appeared in front of the dark figure. The yellow figure drew a broad sword and stabbed the Dark Figure with it, making it explode in a shower of yellow lights. Kyosei grinned.* "Light beats dark."
Snow:*smirks* But Dark consumes the light *the yellow figure turned into a shadowy dark figure and h the broad sword turned into a large spear blade as it splits into 2 more of itself* The more you try that, the more of these things there are *a twisted smile appeared on his face* Now, how about a little fun? And again.....no screaming *the one of the dark figures stabbed Kyosei in the chest and began to drag the blade down slowly, while another one had a whip of fire, and the other one had a chain of ice blades*
Kyosei: *He knew that Snow, in his current form, was no match for him if he could get free, but he sensed that Snow's new transformation might not be something he would want to test right now. He smiled.* "All right, I know when I'm not wanted, you can have the little cub back." *He retreated into Kyosei's mind. Kyosei jerked awake.* "Wha...Snow? What are you doing here? Where'd that other guy go?"

Ageless: "He had five minutes to get here or his tea is mine." *Looks hungrily at Snow's tea, but is soon distracted as a pretty girl walks by."

(Lol)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(LOL)
Snow: Oh no you dont!! *the dark figures weapons shined and the one with the spear blade cut open Kyosei's chest, then Snow reached his hand inside and pulled out a yellow stream/figure and threw it through a wall, then the dark figures instantly heals Kyosei* Snow:Dont try to run away from me you little bastard!! *pissed for some reason*
Kyosei: "I'm not sure whether to say ow or not..."

OTHER Kyosei: "Tch, just can't leave well enough alone." *Yellow chains wrap around Snow's body. The other Kyosei walked over, destroying the dark figures as he passed, and kicked Snow in the face with enough force to break his nose.*

Ageless: *Slapped.* "Ow...feisty. I like it."
Snow:*laughs at the Other Kyosei and begins to go out of control* Is that all you got you little twerpy bastard? *easily breaks the chains* You wanted power and now im giving it to you *laughign psychotically as he grabs the Other Kyosei's face and crushes it * You were wrong to ever challenge me!!!! *laughs* you should've just left *slams his head into the ground as he laughed even more psychotically*
The other Kysoei explodes violently and the smoke envelopes Snow, obscuring his vision. The smoke followed him wherever he went so he couldn't get out. A voice came from behind him* "Hehe, that all you got?"
Snow:You think this peddy smoke is going to stop me and help you hide!!? Face me yourself you weak scaredy cat piece of shit!!! *laughs psychotically* TENRAH!!!! *the smoke disappears and didnt come back*
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!*stabs kyosei in the back with his scyth*grim reaper...beotch!!!!*throws kyoseis into the wall*
Kyosei: "OW! What the hell man!" *His claws flash and Kyosei was now behind Anthony. Blood spurted from 10 deep cuts from his claws.*

*A voice emanated from all around so that Snow couldn't identify where it was coming from.* "Don't worry. Next time, you'll be the one hiding. Tell Kyosei that if he wants true power, he can try and beat me to the sword." *The voice fades*

Ageless: *drinking Snow's tea*

(Lol running away, LIKE A BOSS!)