জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Hey........Wanna try to die misaki and dante and kyosei because i got my weapon in here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
dante:prepares to attack the man*I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT!!!..number 1
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 dante:prepares to attack the man*I WOULD প্রণয় TO FIGHT!!!..number 1
I am Coyote Starrk the one you must fear.............
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: "I tend to avoid death if at all possible thank you."
dante:SORRY BUT YOU IS GONNA FEEL PAIN!!!*impales sword in kyoseis leg*sorry bout that i just had to do it!!and coyote i dont feel fear!!!its not a emotion for me!!
বছরখানেক আগে usuitakumi77 said…
Zane stop it ! We can figure out another way.
 Zane stop it ! We can figure out another way.
Kyosei: *Winces, but looks him in the eye* "Sheath your blade." *Uses his powers to invade Dante's mind* "Sheath your blade, Dante."

(Remember, that's his power, he can force people to do things to a certain extent when he makes eye contact XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HAHAHAHAHAHHA no misaki there is no another way i am the way!!!!!!
 HAHAHAHAHAHHA no misaki there is no another way i am the way!!!!!!
(ready to attack kyosei) HAHAHHAHAHHA
 (ready to attack kyosei) HAHAHHAHAHHA
dante:yes my master...*sheaths blade*i was a fool for strikeing you...I SHALL ONLY REEDEM MYSELF BY STABBING MYSELF!!!*cuts part of his leg*WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!!!
Kyosei: *Smiles* "Good, now then." *Stands and faces Zane as if to fight him....then starts running away*
Hey dante! help me kill Misaki and Kyosei!!!!!!!!!!!!
 নমস্কার dante! help me kill Misaki and Kyosei!!!!!!!!!!!!
dante:jumps in the air and cuts zanes face*no ya dont!!IM GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO KILLLA!!
GET BACK IN HERE!!!!!!!! KYOSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 GET BACK IN HERE!!!!!!!! KYOSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(when his mask breaks the sword of dante was already facing his face)
 (when his mask breaks the sword of dante was already facing his face)
Kyosei: *Chucks a rock at him and keeps running away*
(get stab) (zane killed but alive a little)
 (get stab) (zane killed but alive a little)
dante:i hope you enjoyed that that is know as my red valentine my custom sword!!!*throws a red rose at zane*enjoy your complementery rose!!!
We had more wizard members...........
 We had আরো wizard members...........
dante:too bad zane you seem amazingly good at fighting too!!*walks away someking a cicgar*sucker...
I will not lose......................I will NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turning to a full hollow)
 I will not lose......................I will NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turning to a full hollow)
dante:SOO THE LITTLE WANNA BE BADASS IS UP FOR ANOTHER FIGHT!!!*throws the cigar at zane*ready FOR ONE HELL OF A BLOODY VALENTINE!!!*takes out sword*
(SCreams) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 (SCreams) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dante:steps back*hmm i havent felt this type of power for quite sometime...hmph...your powerful for a hollowman!!!
(release Cero)
 (release Cero)
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
*suddenly wakes up from the immense power that appeared* "Phoenix Fire!" *rides into the source of power with the bird just to see a bunch of guys turning full hollow form* 'Dang I missed all the fun. I'll just stay up here waiting for my chance to strike' I think while watching from above.
dante:NOW THE PARTYS GETTING STARTED!!!*slices a explodeing soundwave at the cero with his sword and he sticks up his middle finger*HOW WAS THAT!!!!
(Looks at Ayaka and Dante)
 (Looks at Ayaka and Dante)
বছরখানেক আগে usuitakumi77 said…
big smile
I will help u zane
dante: looks like i need help...NERO!!!!!!

name:nero
powers:devils trigger,magic,
magician

nero:appears out of nowhere*YOU NEEED SOMETHING DANTE!! dante:lets beat down these two jokers.... nero:lets do it!!!
 dante: looks like i need help...NERO!!!!!! name:nero age:23 gender:male powers:devils trigger,m
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Hehehe, d-don't look here! I was just watching....But if you insist I'll fight"
will.......Help......Will....Help.........­...­...­Wil­l..­...­...­...­...­..H­elp­...­...­...­.He­lp me..................... (stands)
 will.......Help......Will....Help...............Will................Help..........Help me............
dante and nero:HAAA!!!!!*both punch zane in the face neros punch was stronger* dante:YOU WHERE A FOOL TO GO AGAINST US!!!! nero:wow dante you make us sound like jackasses
(walks through Ayaka)
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
'Looks like Dante and Nero's getting ready for another attack. hehehe' I think as the clouds begin to darken. That's one sign for a lightning strike, only thing is. It's my lightning. 'Hm, should I join in on this or should I only join if something bad is about to happen?' *stands up*
Ayaka i will help......................will.....help...­...­... (heartbeat) Wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(zane throws a large rock on Ayaka)
 (zane throws a large rock on Ayaka)
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
'Kurizama san?' *stoops down from the bird and onto the ground* The bird is just flying overhead and the lightning has started to strike. *jumps to avoid rock then sends some lightning towards the man* "Take this! Lightning Spear!!!!!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(gtg)
বছরখানেক আগে Blaze_of_Ares said…
I watch from a tree
 I watch from a বৃক্ষ
"Lightning blade!" I intercept the spear with my lightning infused katana "Nice to see you again, Ayaka" smiles
(Zane walks through school with his new bankai)
 (Zane walks through school with his new bankai)
Let me all handle this Blaze....................
"Sure, but I wanna fight with Ayaka" winks at her "I can do that later, see you" disappear
Ok............ Ready to die.............Kurizama!
বছরখানেক আগে niraraha said…
its time 4 u to die fullbringer

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Who are you girl?
Final getsuga Tenshou............................
 Final getsuga Tenshou............................
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Oh he intercepted my spear? He'll be a worthy opponent. Too bad he left" I mumbled putting my blades away. 'Heh, looks like I gotta train' I think then I mounted the phoenix again and rode for the hot springs where I can relax