জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Zane: Finally i am back on the show!
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! william:tears all the papers up*sorry but you wernt allowed to have these... grell:why do you look so pale you should be proud of it..*gets punched in the face*
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shu:Uhhhh what show? *scratches the back of his head* Last i saw you were getting your ass kicked.......who are you anyway? and why do you look like me?
~
Snow:*pulls out a folder* good thing i copied them right?
william:NOPE NOT GOOD!!*shoves spear into the copies*hahahaha anthony:oh god if rin finds out..
Zane: what the?! (He looks like me) I dunno i am the 3th squad captain Zanetsu Kizumaya
Zane: Well...............Who are you? i never saw you but i just heard you..................................
 Zane: Well...............Who are you? i never saw আপনি but i just heard you...........................
Zane: Wow atleast i didn't turned to a hollow by now
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Simon: "Don't worry, Snow-sama. I have them all memorized. I just thought visual would be more fun."
william:stabs simon in the eye*douche.... anthony:face turns green as he passes out*
Simon: *Yells in pain and clutches his eye*

Kyosei: *His claws flash out and severs Williams arms* "Bad move."
william:they grow back*what he was on the to die list...*looks at his cenimatic record seeing all of simons memorys*wow quite a past you had...
Kyosei: "This "to die list" crud is really annoying. Just plain bull." *He steps between them* "Go ahead. Try my patience. I may not be as strong as Snow, but I can kick your ass anyday."
william:i would suggest you leave...GRELL GET ON HIM!!!!grell:*jumps on kyosei and starts makeing out with kyosei with tougue*william:ok even that is gross..
Zane: Heh! this is fun! well........this training make no difference at all -_-
 Zane: Heh! this is fun! well........this training make no difference at all -_-
Kizuku: (Hits zane)
Zane: Alright let's start the figh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turns to hollow)
 Kizuku: (Hits zane) Zane: Alright let's start the figh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turns to hollow)
Kyosei: *Grabs Grell by the throat and slams his head into the ground repeatedly, with more and more force each time. Eventually slamming his head into the ground so hard it created a huge crator*
Zane: I.....Will..............Kill......EVERYONE­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
(FUll hollow)
 Zane: I.....Will..............Kill......EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FUll hollow)
anthony:before grell is killed anthony saws off on of kyoseis hands*he may disguest me..but i still care about him...LETS FIGHT!!
Kyosei: *Headbutts Anthony and starts kicking his face into the dirt.*
Zane: (Screams)
 Zane: (Screams)
Zane: HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!
 Zane: HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyosei: *Stomps Anthony's face once more, then glares at William, now using his powers.* "You are sorry for what you did. You will apologize then leave Simon alone. I repeat, Apologize, then leave him alone." *His eyes hypnotize William, making him unable to resist his voice, which was like music.*
anthony:HAAAA!!*cuts part of kyoseis face* william:gets a little hyponotising from kyosei*FUCK YOU I AM NOT GRRAHHH
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyosei: *Ignores the cut, still talking with his hypnotic voice.* "You do not want to fight with Simon, you are friends, you are sorry for attacking him and he is NOT on the to die list."
(Walks through the battle room)
Zane: Where are you?!
 (Walks through the battle room) Zane: Where are you?!
anthony:walks in the battle room*oh yeah mean little old me?
Shu:Whoa.....whats up with that gu--- *a piece of mask appears on his face* What the......*breaks the mask. Odd....
Snow:Back off my student........
Zane: (SCREAMS) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 Zane: (SCREAMS) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zane: Getsuga TEnshou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I am looking from you both!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zane: Which one of you........are the strongest?!
Shu:*quickly pulls out his pass* Hollow Night *black power sorrounds him and disappears*
 Shu:*quickly pulls out his pass* Hollow Night *black power sorrounds him and disappears*
Shu:What the hell are you!?
Zane: ?! YOU WILL DIE SHUGETSU!
grell and anthony:HAAAAAA WE ARE THE STRONGEST!!

grell and anthony:HAAAAAA WE ARE THE STRONGEST!! *
Shu:*hesitates and puts up his guard*What the hell.......
Snow:*appears in front of grell and anthony* Dont interfere.......or i'll tell those 2 as well *smirks but then gives them a stern look* Seriously.....dont interfere....
Simon: *Still clutching his eye*

Kyosei: "Tch, they ran off. Frightened rabbits." *Sighs, puts his gloves back on his newly recovered hands, and walks off.*
anthony:who is those two!!!*runs off with grell*
Snow:*appears in front of Grell* If you dont get your dumbass back to the shop i'll break your face.......
Zane: HAHAHAHAHHA!
 Zane: HAHAHAHAHHA!
Zane: SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( READY TO SHOT A LARGE CERO
 Zane: SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( READY TO SHOT A LARGE CERO
Shu: *a technique automatically appears in his head* GETSUGA!!!!!! *ready to send a powerful attack at Zane, when all of a sudden a mask appears on his face* What the!!?
 Shu: *a technique automatically appears in his head* GETSUGA!!!!!! *ready to send a powerful attack a
(Copies Shugetsu) HAHHAHAHA GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 (Copies Shugetsu) HAHHAHAHA GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anthony:I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!*smacks his sword on zanes face* grell:runs to the tea shop*
Shu:*gasps and jumps out of the way* GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!! *a huge wave of black energy flew towards Zane,*
Snow:That goes for you to Anthony!! or should i find Rin and tell her to!?
Zane: Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!! (Hit's shugetsu's getsuga)
anthony:I DONT GIVE A CRAP ANYMORE!!!!I DONT CARE IF YOU TELL THE WORLD ON A MICROPHONE ME AND GRELL WHERE DATEING!!!!
Ageless: *Appears in front of Simon* "Try to avoid them from now on." *Heals his eye.*

Simon: "Thanks..."