জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Nods.* "Very impressive. Huh...what....what's happening..." *Glowing bright yellow.*

Enma: "Hmm....I only said I'd consider it.....okay. I'll have some dinner with you. You try anything more than that, I'll splatter your brain on the floor."
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
HUNK:YES!!!!!!!!!!!! kain:shut up ever scince he dated that girl you know rin i am the cause of every thing that has happend scince then him trying to kill her the thing with that fag i controled his mind and told him to do that..in all fairness the kids inoccent AND THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT HIM until then his memory has been parcially delted...the bullshit about him loveing her that was him..*stomps on anthonys head again harder*
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow:* turns around to Hunk and Enma* WAIT A MINUTE!!! NO!!!! AHHH!!!! WHATEVER IM SO OUT OF HERE!!! COME ON SHU! WE HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!!! *disappears*
Shu:*nods and follows him*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kain:i am the one that hurt rin not this moron...*keeps stomping on anthony* anthony:cough cough

Snow:*reappears* What did you say.......*eyes grow small* Mind repeating that?
kain:i said....i am the one who hurt rin not that moron over there...*demons wings pop out*what will you do about it??
 kain:i said....i am the one who hurt rin not that moron over there...*demons wings pop out*what will
Snow:*appears in front of him* Im gonna beat the hell out of you.....im going to kill you.......even though that "moron" over there deserved the ass kicking he just got, No one hurts my friends.......*looks Kain straight in the eye* I think you should just run along with your wings shoved up your ass.....
kain:grabs onto one of snows eyes rips it out and stomps on it*i think i should just impale the spike in my arm up your ass...
Kyosei: *Is gone* "Where am I?"

Wolf: "You're with me, so shut up."

Kyosei: "...what do you want?"

Wolf: "I want to fight that Snow guy. For serious this time."

Kyosei: "To be honest, I don't think it's that hard to get Snow to want to fight..."

Wolf: "Ya, but I'm over 20x stronger than him so it would be over too quickly."

Kyosei: "And this concerns me, how?"

Wolf: "I want you to fight in my place. We'll merge. You will have 35% of my full strength."

Kyosei: "....and I will keep this power?"

Wolf: "Yes."
Snow:*appears behind Kain and his hand goes through his chest* Nice try asshole
Shu::I want in on fight!!
Snow:*kicks Kain in the face sending him flying*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Snow:She's ok now so fuck off......I really dont want to kill you because your a scientist and im usually cool with scientist people
kain:ANTHONY I COMMAND YOU TO FIGHT!!*stands up due to his mind control*hahahaha unless you find away to take out that mind control chip your screwed!!
Snow:Ok i'll just rip off his head and shove it up his ass then burn the body.....the real Anthony wont let himself be controled that easily unless he's a real dick-wod
angry
anthony:rips the mind controll chip out*i am going to kill you kain.. kain:hehehehehe..ok i am scrwed... anthony:THIS IS FOR MAKEING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HATE ME!!!*rips off kains wings*THIS IS FOR SHOOTING ME INTO THE SUN!!*cuts of one of his legs*MOST OF ALL THIS IS FOR MAKEING RIN CRY!!!!!!*shoves his entire arm into kains chest and rips out his heart*
Snow:Finally.....still weak though....
anthony:finally what?!?
Snow:finally you had enough swnse to stop acting like a dumbass prick and take the damn chip off -_-''' I swear i was about to kill you just a moment ago
anthony:i wasnt really able to knock out the chip before..it had to much control..you guys beating the shit out of me lossed it up enough to give me some free will...IT WASNT MY FAUlT IT WAS HIS!!!
Snow:Now what you will do is find Rin and apologize with her for everything........
anthony:OH SHIT WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY TO HER!?!
Snow:Who knows?
anthony:brother...i need some help here!!.. oh and like the automail? i got this after some "assholes:chopped of my arms but i wont say names..
Shu:hey, wasnt my fault! you attacked and i retalliated. Snow:Yeah, i guess i'll help you....
anthony:yeah yeah..
Shu:I mean its not our fault that your so weak..... Snow:He's right
anthony:i would shut up if i were you..*abosorbs the power proffeser kain had*
Shu:I still havent even got to my 4th form yet so it would be wise for you to not get cocky...... Snow:You already no you cant be me no matter how hard you try or how many times you try *crosses his arms* But if you want to try it just because you absorbed Proffesor Whacko's power then go ahead, and get your ass kicked badly......and while we're kicking your ass we just might try our new fusion technique that we just created 5 minutes ago.
Simon: *Runs up, panting.* "Ahh.....Snow-sama....why'd you guys leave me..." *He now had a red scar running across his eye*
 Simon: *Runs up, panting.* "Ahh.....Snow-sama....why'd আপনি guys leave me..." *He now had a red scar r
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Ulquiorra: Sorry for letting you down giratou................
Giratou: Find shugetsu and zane and anthony i want them dead...........
Ulquiorra: Yes..................(Calls all arrancar and espada's) Kill zane, shugetsu and anthony.....don't let them live.................
 Ulquiorra: Sorry for letting আপনি down giratou................ Giratou: Find shugetsu and zane and an
anthony:lets fight..*flys up in the air while two huge blades come out of the top of his arms*thats new...now lets please dont try to kill each other..
Snow:Simon....what happened to you?
Shu:Danger *looks out at the sky*
Ulquiorra: (Charges a cero) What school are they?
Arrancar: I think the wizard school................and the soul school.........just hit the both................
 Ulquiorra: (Charges a cero) What school are they? Arrancar: I think the wizard school...............
(Shots the cero)
Zane:?! It's ulquiorra's cero!
 (Shots the cero) Zane:?! It's ulquiorra's cero!
Simon: "Huh? Oh, this. Some guys roughed me up as I was heading home. I lost my glasses...."

Kyosei: "All right Wolf. I agree."
Wolf: "Call me Embu."
*Kyosei and Embu fuse*

(Seriously.....is this pic a guy or a girl?????....I'm just gonna assume a very feminine looking guy...)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Simon: "Huh? Oh, this. Some guys roughed me up as I was heading home. I হারিয়ে গেছে my glasses...." Kyose
anthony:lands next to Ulquiorra*i made a pact with these men...and i have to keep my word...*rips part of the shirt he is wearing reavling a 6*
(Smiles at uqluiorra and anthony)
 (Smiles at uqluiorra and anthony)
Snow:I dont care what pact you made.....I get to kill you now....thats what really matters..
Shu:GETSUGA TENSHOU!!! *a large getsuga tenshou hits Ulquiorra and drags him through the ground* We arent done with our business!!!
(Grimmjow showed up)
Grimmjow: I am the 6th espada! (GTG)
 (Grimmjow showed up) Grimmjow: I am the 6th espada! (GTG)
Shu:*smiles* Hey Zane....this is my third form......*a light appears and disappears* Shu:*walks out of the light and begans to draw his sword, and as he does,the ground breaks under them* I am Tensa Shugetsu....
 Shu:*smiles* নমস্কার Zane....this is my third form......*a light appears and disappears* Shu:*walks out o
anthony:well i am 6th now..*impales grimmjow on the spikes comeing out of his arms*ni night..*throws his of the spikes and shoots a cero at him*
Snow:You are aware that you have powers right?
anthony:goes hollow*no duhhh!!!
Snow:I was talking to Simon you idiot..... Shu:*looks at anthony* Interesting
Simon: "I had been running nonstop! I was out of energy!!"
anthony:i see....i didnt get the proffsers smarts..
Snow:*looks up at anthony* Its not like you had any to begin with!! *laughs and goes back to Simon* Here *gives him his old blade* You should have this, it will help out big time.
Shu:*snickers a little*
anthony:screw you..atleast i am not a virgien..UNLIKE YOU!!!
Simon: "Whoa! thanks!!"

Kyosei: *Walks up, not saying a word.*

(Remember, Kyosei looks different so they shouldn't be able to recognize him.)
Snow:I've had more sex in and hour than you had in your whole entire life......i still cant believe that Rin is the only girl you've had sex with......you lost your virginity to Grell so look who's talkin'
Shu:*bursts out laughing* Disgusting dude, disgusting.....*laughs some more*
anthonjy:SHUT IT I WAS BEING CONTROLLEGDE!!!!....and no i lost mine to rin...you wont ever get that sweet ass either...