জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow:You should be telling Kyosei that -_-'' Rin is like my little sister you asshole, so freakin idiotic, im 18 and she's 13......and you are just an idiot.... Shu:You cant always use being controlled as an excuse
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:you think_that i would do it with that abomination...and rin to me is like my one true love and i am 14!!AND KYOSEI YOU NO NUTTER YOU AINT GETTING RINS SWEET ASS!!! HUNK:WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU YELL THAT OUT LOUD?!
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei watched the proceedings. He yawned sorta loudly and sat down. "Ah, shut up all of ya." *Even his voice was unrecognizable. There wasn't a single thing about him that resembled the old Kyosei.*
anthony:uhh...who the hell are you?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Anthony shouldn't be able to recognize him. He should look like a stranger. -_-)
Snow:*kicks Kyosei in the face* Tell the damn wolf to get is sorry lazy ass out here now!!! I know he wants to fight me so why not do it himself!! Shu:So you sensed it as well
anthony:THAT KYOSEI!?!
Kyosei: *Unaffected.* "Can't, and no, I'm not Kyosei. He doesn't exist any more."
Snow:Lame.....then i have no interst in the dumb wolf anymore....*walks away* You made it to obvious because only Kyosei would sit down right in the middle of something,trust me,Kyosei is an idiot,i would know if its him or not...... Shu:Well this makes things lame.....*walks away also*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
anthony:OH SNOW SCINCE YOU HAVE HAD ALL THIS SEX!! who are the girls..
Kyosei?: "I assure you, I am not him. My name is Seraphim. I have absorbed both Kyosei and Embu so of course a few of their personality traits would cross over as well."
Snow:Jessica Amber Trinidy that one hot chick that turned you down 3 times in a row *laughs* that was pathetic, anyways, Julia,Nikki,and Inda.......the only people you've had sex with is a fag....aka Grell and the nicest girl you've ever met in your lif who you've ruined your chances with and is also like my little sister....aka Rin.
Snow:Eh,then Seraphim is lame......Kyosei is cooler -_-'' see ya.... Shu:*laughs at Anthony getting turned down 3 times in a row* PATHETIC!!! *laughs and him and Snow disappear*
anthony:face turns red*SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I PLA ON BEING AND STAYING WITH RIN SO SHUT UP!!*punches shu*its not pathetic..(night)
Seraphim: "I wonder if anyone with some actual strength will come by." *Looks at Simon* "I guess you'll have to do."

Simon: "Huh....uh oh..." *Sends a blast of wind at him, but it didn't do anything.* ".....crap....."
Snow:*reappears by Simon* You still have to start your training *grabs his shoulder and they both disappear*
(well good night!!)
(Anybody?)
Seraphim snorted. "Whatever."

*Inside Seraphim*

Kyosei: "Soo.....this kinda sucks..."

Embu: "Just put up with it. It'll take some time for our powers to sync up. Until then, Seraphim can do whatever he wants."

Kyosei: "I'm always up for relaxing."
Snow:Alright Simon.....you start using your powers now.....to get better is our main objective.....So do you want me to go all out, Half power, Medium,or Easy??
Shu:Can i help Train 'em? I can teach him speed and balance. Snow:You know what.....i need to work on speed -_-'' i need to make my attacks faster....
Simon: "Uhh....easy please...."

Ageless: *Appears a few feet away. He had a red mark on his face in the shape of a hand.* "Hi."
Snow:Ok sure....*looks at Ageless and laughs* when are you going to learn!?
Shu:Well, i guess you'll start with the easiest portion first...speed and balance...
Ageless: "Totally worth it."

Simon: "Ok..."
Snow:*laughs* So what have you been doing lately?? Besides getting the beard slapped off you by hot chicks?
Shu:Lets began *takes one step and is all of a sudden behind Simon* How long are you going to look over there?
Ageless: "I had been watching you guys bicker all day so I went over to some hot springs."

Simon: *Spins around* "What the?"
Shu:*above him* I said how long are you going to look over there??
Snow:Your a perv......TAKE ME NEXT TIME!!!
Ageless: "Sure."

Simon: *Looks up* "Ack! No fair!!"
Shu:*in front of him* Whats not fair? And what are you looking at the sky for?
Snow:Hehe, awesome.....
Simon: "Yikes! How are you doing that?"

Ageless: *Following Shu's movements with his eyes*
Shu:*now beside Ageless* Doing what?? *looks at Ageless* what are you looking at so intently?
Ageless: *Smiles* "Oh nothing. Just wondering how you are able to impress him moving at that speed." *There were spikes made of rocks already aimed at Shu's head the moment he appeared beside Ageless.* "You're good, but not quite fast enough to get the jump on this old geezer. Also kinda predictable."
Shu:-_-'' thats because im moving at the lowest speed i can......*slices the rocks in to dust without even drawing his sword* And it looks like i did get the jump on you.... *a small rock appears out of no where and hits ageless in the head*
Ageless: "I know exactly how fast you can go." *The rock stops before hitting his head and smacked Shu in the nose.* "Control over earth remember?"

Simon: "uhhh..."
Shu:*another him is already behind Ageless* No ya dont *smirks*
Snow:Eh? I thought this was suppose to be Simon's training -_-''
Ageless: "Yes, you're right. It would take way too long to teach this young man how to fight." *He smiled.* "Especially since he walked right into my trap." *A light glowed at Shu's feet* "If I were to use that, there wouldn't be anything left of you." *The light cut off Shu's ability to move, then faded as Ageless stopped it.* "So then, go ahead with your training."
Shu:*smirks* Nicely done. Snow:*sighs* I'll teach him myself
anthony:hey guys i created something for rin go see it!!*in the middle of the soul school there is a huge statue of rin made of bronze*what do you think?
Ageless: "That's nice...."

Simon: "Um....how is this going to help me?"
Snow:*sighs and disappears with Simon and reappears in a isolated desert area* Come on, no more games, we seriously start now...*draws his blade and it turns huge* Come on
anthony:ITS NOT MENT TO HELP YOU ITS FOR RIN
Ageless: *Hits Anthony on the back of the head* "He wasn't talking about that, you dunce."

Simon: *Draws his blade and gulps* "Um...okay."
Snow:*completely forgets what he said about holding back* WIND SCAR!!!! *a giant hurricane twists around his blade and he dashes toward Simon fast, but slow enough for him to see him*
anthony:ohh...hey do you want a statue to!!*builds ageless a statue in the middle of the wizard school and it looks like this*thatll get the ladies attention..*to hot girls run up to ageless*girl 1:oh that statue is so hot...like you.. girl 2:want to get and meet our "cats"in our bedroom?
 anthony:ohh...hey do আপনি want a statue to!!*builds ageless a statue in the middle of the wizard schoo
Ageless: *Smiles at the ladies* "Oh ho ho." *Looks at Anthony* "You should probably go apologize to her rather than make statues." *Walks off with the ladies*

Simon: *Tries to block, but gets blown away* "YIIIIIKES!"
anthony:yeah..your welcome..
Snow:What? I havent even swung my blade yet...-_-'''
Shu:*sighs* I'll need some time to get use to this crap.....
Simon: "That's some strong wind around your blade..."
Snow:Stand your ground....concetrate and use the powers i provided you with....*swings his blade and a huge gust of wind flys toward him*
Simon: *Creates some icy wind around his blade. It was far smaller and weaker than Snow's though. He swung his blade at it. It sent him skidding backwards, but he was able to block the attack.*
Snow:*all of a sudden behind him* Good your getting the hang of it *hits Simon with a shockwave of wind*