জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Simon: "You, ow, took my, ow powers while I was standing, ow, on lava! It, OWW, hurts!"
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
(Byakuya shield's himself from senbonzakura)
 (Byakuya shield's himself from senbonzakura)
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow:Just apologize if you want to live, cause if you die, there mght be a chance of you seeing Grell, and you know what that means......
Shu:eh? Zanetsu's energy?? Damnet.....*groans* im on a date, not a fight quest -_-'''
Simon: *eyes widen* "Yikes! Sorry!!!! Please save me! I don't ever want to see that freak again!"
(When zane was gonna die)
Zane: HEHEHEHEH i told you i will be trouble if you DIE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
 (When zane was gonna die) Zane: HEHEHEHEH i told আপনি i will be trouble if আপনি DIE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA
Snow:*smirks* Sede, Omo,Sai *a light shined for a moment and Snow grabbed Simon's arm and dashed across the air* Shun-po.....*he did a superflash step and swirved around the volcanoe and left a ultra thick layer of ice over the whole mountain top,then he did another super flash step and they ended up in France* Haha!! Cool! I want Fremch Toast :P
Simon: *Glares at him angrily*
Simon: *Still glaring* "Would you mind telling me what the hell you did that for?"

Kyosei: *Takes back control of himself* "Ah, that's better. Ooh, I've gotten pretty strong."
Snow:Your beginning to act like a asshole and a cocky bastard who thinks he can over power his master/trainer. I gave you the power to protect yourself, not be a cocky bastard and if you think waking up on a volcanoe is bad, trying waking up at the bottom of a ocean in the middle of a fucking earth quake and chained up by a freakin magic chain set.
Simon: "I never said I thought I could beat you. And how can I protect myself when you take them away whenever you get mad? Remember you wouldn't have the Lunar Fang if not for me."
Snow:I not mad, but now im pissed. 1.I dont have the Lunar Fang you idiot, i have a damn dragon Scaled Noom Fang, and 2. you wouldnt have powers at all if not for me. *looks him dead in the eye with a cold glare* If you dont want to die i'd suggest you back down......
(Lol oops. Getting hard to remember all of Snow's various transformations and stuff. XD)

Simon was about to respond when someone lightly smacked Snow in the head.

Enma: "Give it a rest already, lil bro. I know you wanna act macho, but the kid's right. He's a snot, but he's right." *Grins*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I know right!! I can barely keep up with them myself XD)
Snow:*splits into the other Snows* Snow of Fire:Well that little snot is about to die......Snow of Ice:And besides, your a snot as well. Snow:Yeah, he is about to die, and i dont think im macho.....i told you and him already that i dont like cocky people......turns out that my student is cocky, so he must die, simple as that. And no, he isnt right, your just saying that because you always side with the kids......never with me on anything, every since i was a kid *glows with a white aura that soon turned black* Never.....
Enma stepped in between the Snow's and Simon. She could tell that there was something wrong with him. She decided to see how far gone he was. "You haven't been helping out at the restaurant lately. Remember? the one our uncle owns?"
Snow:*crosses his arms* I dont care about any damn resteraunt......Snow of Fire:Neither do i.... Snow of Ice:I dont either..... *they all glare at Simon* Snow of Ice:Ban......kai.....*giant ice wings appear along with 3 purple ice stars* Snow of Fire:*a furious flame come out of his forehead and turns red* Snow:*purple marks appear on his face and a black substence began to cover his fingers/claws*
Snow of Ice *Bankai
 Snow of Ice *Bankai
Snow of Fire *Dragon Flames
 Snow of আগুন *Dragon Flames
Snow *Anger Demon Trigger
 Snow *Anger Demon Trigger
Enma: "Stay put, Simon." *she calmly faced all three Snow's.* "Seems I'm gonna have to knock some sense into you. I'm disappointed, Snow." *Her eyes changed. they seemed more dangerous than before.*
Simon:Why dont you just go back to the stupid forest!!! *snaps Simon's sword in half and throws it somewhere as they appear on top of a large mountain* You can find a new teacher and a new power to use you little snot bag!!! I'll skin you alive.......*glares back at Enma with the anger blazing in his eyes* Stay away from me.......dont ever come near me again!!! *a overly huge shock wave caused an avalanche and the mountain began to crumble* Snow of Fire:Lets go.....*his fires grew more intense as his glare landed on Simon* I'll burn you to dust.....your lucky im with him..... Snow of Ice:You both disgust me.......i dont like either of you...... Snow:*begans to walk away,dragging his claw across the air, creating a long lash of wind as the other 2 Snows followed him* Snow:He can take care of the shop himself.....*growls deeply*
Enma: *Protects Simon from the avalanche.* "Go. You won't want to be anywhere near here." *She steps in front of the Snow's, blocking them.* "Sorry, but you're not going anywhere until you return to your normal self." *Glares into his eyes.* "ERAGON! I know you're in there! Come out and face me!"
Eragon:*appears behind her* I am sorry, but this is none of my doing.....Kyuubi:*appears beside her* Neither is it mine......
Snow:Get out of my way!!!!! *appears in front of Enma and knocks her through the side of the mountain* Snow of Ice: Daigurend Hyorimada!!! *a giant ice dragon appears from the sky and spins downwards, kncoking her towards the ground* Snow of Fire:Sen Bon Suri!!! *Fires off a huge ball of fire that fused with the dragon and created a huge flame ring around her. Snow:*Looks at Kyuubi, then at Eragon* Get out of my way or i'll crush you.......Snow of Ice:Eragon return.....*Eragon disappears* Snow of Fire:Kyuubi......*Kyuubi disappears as well* Snow:Im not going back to that nice and cheery bastard......im me.....*jumps off the crumbleing mountain with both Snows right behind him as they returned into his soul and power*
Enma: *Stands up, completely unharmed.* "Hmm. Pretty nice strength. Too bad for him. Nothing he can muster can break my adamentine armor." *Chases after him*
Snow:*lands on the ground and dusts himself off* Doesnt seem like this shitty place is anything interesting.....they can find a different protector, im tired of this place.......*walks toward a different place* Boring ass weaklings.......sick of being agrravated......and aggitated...
Enma: *Slams into him* "I said you're not leaving!" *Glares* "If Eragon or Kyuuby won't help, then I'll have to resort to a good old fashioned beat down."
Snow:Why wont you go away and leave me the hell alone!!!! Just because i say i dont fucking care doesnt mean somethings wrong with me!!!! Damnet its you!!! Your the fucking problem!!!! Go the hell away!!!!! *eyes turn back to normal color* I mean it!! Go away......he can take care of the damn shop himself, and you can leave me alone *walks away* You can have a old fashion beat down with someone else.
Enma: "Fine, but you're far from your normal self. And the old man's been senile for years." *Walks away from him angrily*

Simon: *Finds Ageless* "Hey."
Ageless: "What's up? I thought you were training with Snow."
Simon: "Uhh....he....decided not to..."
Ageless: "Wanna train with me?"
Simon: ".....sure."
Zane: This the closest time you will ever see my hollowfication............byakuya.........­...­...­...­. (turns to hollow) (Sorry no pic the loading is so slow)
Snow:Whatever you day sis!! *takes out contacts and reveals his demonic red eyes* Idiotic Ape!!! takes a couple of steps and disappears mumbling:"I can never get a fucking break from these douche bags*
Enma: "I'll wait till he does something stupid. After all, at his level. I might accidently kill him."

Simon: *Panting*
Ageless: "Come on, it's only bee 5 minutes!"
Simon: "How on earth am I supposed to do this?"
Ageless: *Sighs* "Back to meditating you idiot."
Simon: *Tries to sit still*
Snow:*goes around and starts killing random people, and as he killed those people, his demon side began to get stronger* DIE DIE DIE!!! *slices them in half with his claws*
Shu:*asleep in a tree*
Zane: Now let's end this...........Byakuya Kuchiki!
Shu:*yawns and opens one eye* Oh, that Kuchiki guy, he told me about him once.....*sighs and disappears and appears with his blade at Byakuya's throat* GETSUGA TENSHOU! *a flash of a shining blue light covered everything for a moment, and theen silence*
Enma: *Finds Shu* "hey. You're friends with Snow, right?"

Ageless: "You're getting better, Simon."
Simon: "How would I do against Snow?"
Ageless: "You'd die if he flexed his pinky."
Simon: "Teach me how to get strong enough to beat him."
Ageless: "Why?"
Simon: "Just do it..."
Snow:*laughs as he finishes destroying the town* Weakling!!! all of you!!! *demonic laugh as he grows 10 times stronger for every person he killed*

Shu:Oh, whats up Enma,? And yeah, me and Snow are good friends. Why?
Enma: "Ya, well he's gone crazy. I was wondering if you could try and talk some sense into him. He won't listen to me and runs away whenever I try to fight him."

Kyosei: *Watching Snow.* "So what's wrong with him, Enbu?"
Enbu: "He's being taken over by his demon side."
Shu:*facepalms* I hate when people think fighting is always the way. And he's not going crazy. Thats how he really feels. Holding all that hatred and anger inside for that long, for all those years.....its unbareable.....he's told me alot of things lately......

Snow:*a demonic aura floats around him as he began to laugh* Now this town ends *he punches the ground and a huge explosion wave of black energy spreads rapildy*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enma: *Flicks him in the nose* "For your information, mister! I only resorted to violence after repeatedly trying to reason with him! He refused to let me talk to him. And he is crazy! He's killing innocent people right now! Is that really okay with you? It's fine if he wants to let out his anger, but not if it means taking lives."

Kyosei: *Faster than Snow could see, get's the few remaining people out of harms way and looks at where the town used to be.* "Should I stop him?"
Enbu: "Not really. He's pretty powerful after killing those people. After he calms down his power will decrease."
Kyosei: "So I would lose?"
Enbu: "Hell no, you'd kick his ass."

(Kyosei's new powers are based on his emotions.....like a badass. XD The angrier, the stronger. Like Yammy from Bleach, but more impressive.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Kickass!!!)
Snow:*suddendly stops and falls on his face, unconscious for a moment, then rises back into the air and is engulfed by a black sphere of darkness that was making him stronger every second*
~
Shu:He's not crazy, i see what he meant about you not understanding him....hell if anything, your the crazy one.....hell i would be like that as well if no one, not even my on family took my side for once....*feels Snow's dark energy* You know you are the worst sister ever *frowns and disappears, then reappears in front of the black sphere*
~
Snow:*walks around in his inner world* Where the hell am i?? *looks around* I gotta stop this thing......but how...... no one can come in here......but maybe i can bring whatever is in here out.....but i agree with everything he's doing....i dont care, im sick of everything *sits down and thinks* but the innocent lives.......he should've just took Enma and Simon's life!!! there fucking annoying!! cocky bastards!!! *the other snows appeared around him* Snow of Fire:this has to stop now.....Snow of Ice:even though its right for it to continue
Enma: "Tch, Snow, that stupid kid." *She wiped her eyes* "I might as well go explain to the brat. Sheesh. His temper tantrums are dangerous nowadays."

Kyosei: "Yo, what's up, Shu. I see Snow is...uh....having issues..."
Shu:*smacked Kyosei in the head* Shut up and cut him some freakin slack.....jeez *angry expression* am i really the only person who knows how to understand someone!!? Dude just go the hell away. Your not helping, every thing is "issues" or damn "problems" with you people, never do i hear the words understand......*looks at the Dark sphere* If i can get through that.......*gets a telepathic message from Snow* .......Dont worry im not a aggitating prick *snickers* can i come in?
Kyosei: *Rubbing his head* "Sheesh, I never said I had a problem with anything Snow was doing. I "understand" that he's angry. I've felt just like him before. Heck, since I got here, I've been dumped, been attacked several times, been taken over by my other self, and been repeatedly called a monster. Trust me. I'm not here to be rude, but there's nothing I can say that'll stop him."
Shu: Whatever, just go away........*gets another message* Yeah....i dont like her either.....*laughs* maybe she is, maybe she isnt....my vote is for the "is"........uhhh, ummm, i cant answer that out in the open......ok so can i come in or not?.......ok great!! *Shu glows a dark black and disappears and reappears in front of the Snows* Snow:Hey Hey!! whats up Shu!? Snow of Ice:Hehe, i knew i recognized that voice......Snow of Fire:Finally, a non prick
Kyosei: "That's rude. I thought me and Snow were friends?" *Sits down.* "Humph. They complain about people not understanding, but when someone who does comes, they tell him to go away."

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
--30 minutes later-- **the black sphere disappears and Shu and Snow appear along with the 2 other Snows** Shu:*laughing* So true! Snow:Finally! a person who understands! *laughing* Snow of Fire:Hell yeah!! Snow of Ice:*laughing* And a non-prick! That's a relief! Shu:*high fives Snow* Hellz yeah! So does that mean we're going to do something awesome tonight!!? All three Snows:HELL YEAH WE ARE!!!!
Kyosei: *Playing solitaire, now ignoring them.*
Enbu: *Speaking in Kyosei's mind* "Come now, don't sulk"
Kyosei: "I'm not sulking. I tried to help and they didn't want it. It's obvious there's no point in even speaking." *His anger at being ignored caused his power to skyrocket to the point where it was almost too much for even Snow and Shu*

Enma: *Nearby, watching Snow and Shu*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Snow:Hey do you smell that? Shu:I-I smell.....RAMEN!!!! Snow of Fire:Ramen!!!? Snow of Ice:RAAAAMMMEEEENNN!!!!! **the for of the dash of at an insane speed towards a shop but when they got to the shop, the Snows stopped** Snow:No way im not going no where near this place ever again.....Shu:Oh so this is part your shop? Snow of Ice:I dont care if it is or isnt....Snow of Fire:I smell Ramen coming from there!! *points at a guy standing by a small counter like table* Snow:RAAMMMEEENNN!!!! **they all run over to the table and started making insane orders**
(Lol not complaining, but they should have noticed Kyosei's power going insanely high)

Kyosei: *Breathing heavily to calm himself. His power slowly drops. Occasionally spiking.*
Enbu: "Good. You're learning. Your emotions are tied to your powers. You control your emotions unless you're fighting. Otherwise you might destroy everyone."

Snow's Uncle: *Walks up.* "The lard stock poofed."
Waiter: *Tries to push Snow's Uncle away from them.* "Heh, sorry bout that. Your ramen will be here shortly."