জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Animated_Heart said…
Her hand grabs his shaft and rubs up and down slowly.
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shadow:*moans slightly*
Nikki smiles a bit as she rubs a bit faster.
Shadow:*moans a bit more*
Miyuki goes faster and kisses him deeply.
Shadow:*kisses her back deeply and forces his fingers inside her to the breaking point and begans to move them around faster with every moment that passed*
Miyuki gasps and squeezes him a bit before rubbing just as fast as he was going.
Shadow:*he moans a bit more than before as his fingers moved at a wild speed inside of her and he shoved them passed her breaking point and moved them even faster*
Miyuki moans loudly as she keeps up with his speed, rubbing him faster.
Shadow:*moans and takes his fingers out of her and sticks his tongue inside her instead*
Miyuki moans louder. "Oh my god that feels good!" She smirks and puts him in her mouth, licking it all around.
Shadow:*moans* that feels good.....*he makes his licks slow and pleasurable as he sticks a finger inside of her*
Miyuki moans and rubs as she licks, slowly.
Shadow:*begans to lick her faster and more, fiercer as his finger went deep inside of her and came back out and went back in repeatedly*
Miyuki moans and rubs and licks faster, sucking as well.
Shadow:*moans again as he adds another finger and forces them deeper inside her and released warm waves of vibration as he began to moves them around at the speed of sound, then the speed continue to increase*
Miyuki moans louder and rubs faster and moves her head up and down quickly, still licking and sucking.
Shadow:*moans a bit louder as he sends a huge vibration of warmth through her and his fingers moved in blurs, sending heat waves of pleasure through her "spot"*
Miyuki moans louder as she sends heat waves and warm vibration of her own through him. Her hand rubs in a blur, licking faster and sucking harder.
Shadow:*he moaned a little more as he licked her furiously and his fingers moving even faster* Your about to climax....*he shoved his fingers as deep as they could go inside her*
Miyuki moans, holding back as she take him out of her mouth with a smirk but she kept rubbing faster. "So are you..." She goes back to sucking and licking furiously.
Shadow:*holds back as well and pulled her upwards so they were nose to nose* we both do it at the same time......*he sticks himself inside of her and grow larger*
Miyuki moans louder as she ride him hard and fast. "Oh god...I can't hold back much longer!!"
Shadow:*moans* i cant either!
Miyuki moans more. "Let's...right now okay?"
Shadow:Yes......now.....*he grows even larger inside of her*
Miyuki slams down on him one more time before she reaches her climax harder then before.
Shadow:*reaches his climax hard at the same time as Miyuki*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Miyuki gasps as she rests her head on his chest, breathing heavily. "Oh my god...that was amazing..."
Shadow:*breathing heavy* It was so amazing......*he rubbed his hand across her "spot" and kisses her on the forehead.* We should do this more often *he smirked*

--That was my last post for the night! Good night A-Heart!--
(Night LF!)
Miyuki moans a bit and smiles. "We really should..."
Shadow:*wakes up a couple of hours later and yawned* What the--*he looked at Miyuki and smiled* I almost forgot how much fun we had last night. *he kissed her on the cheek and put on some clothes, then went on top of the tree and waited*
বছরখানেক আগে Blaze_of_Ares said…
"It's a nice day isn't it?" I say, suddenly appear next to her, laying down. I held her hand and kiss her cheek
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Woah. How'd you get here?!" I say, suddenly jerking from the soft contact on my cheek. "But yes I'd have to say, nice day it is indeed."
"I teleported of course" I smile
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"I knew that. I was just testing you" I laugh, hugging the guy "Where've you been? It's been so boring here waiting for some action."
"Sorry, I just went somewhere...to get something" I hug her back
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Oh? And what may that be?" A small grin grows on my face as I take out a basket of cookies "Want some? I baked them myself earlier today."
"A surprise..." I take one cookie "sure" eats "It's amazing"
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"He he, it's my own recipe. Anyways, what's new with you?" I say, breaking off a piece of his cookie and eating it.
"Nothing much, went to the West countries then came back"
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Oh? You make it sound so boring" I say sticking my tongue out at him "I bet you had lots of fun and adventure...Without me... Nah it's okay, watching the idiots here wreck the place sometimes can make up for it."
"No, it's lonely without you...we could go together if you want...."
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
My face brightens up at his words "Really? Where would we go then?"
"Travel, my next destination is the Westland of Egypt"
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Awesome!" I smile and take out a notebook "Egypt...travel light...buy stuff" I write then close it. "When are we leaving?"
"Tonight" I take out two ticket for a zeppelin
বছরখানেক আগে Ayaka said…
"Woah a Zeppelin. It'll be my first time to travel that way then, I've always used magic you know :)" I smile "Thanks Blaze."
Miyuki moans and slowly wakes up. She sits up and looks around. "How did the bed end up in the water? Wait...Where is Shadow???" She senses him and smiles. She puts her cloth back on and went to the top of the tree and wraps her arms around him from behind. "Well good morning."
(You guys sure had fun hahahahahahahaha- holy shit I sound like K)
"Anything for you Ayaka, it's my pleasure" I kiss her softly