জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:mm i have just been doing things*yakes out a cane he made out of skulls*whats been going on with you and ive been..not around just serhing
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow sighed. "A lot of crap......" he looked up at the sky. "Yeah, a lot of bull crap...." he smiled slightly. "Looks like i have some work to do..." he dashed off into the sky and stopped. "Stink bombing the school, still classic..."

Shadow goes a little faster and teases her.
anthony:is holding on to snow's leg*SORRY IM GOINNA GO WITH YOU hey arent you allergic to holy water?
Snow looked at him. "Uhh, no...." he shook Anthony off of his leg but caught him with his left hand. "Alright then, you can come, but just keep quiet, deal?"
anthony:oh i am..what are we doing?*doggie tail pops out*
Snow shrugged. "Im going to get executed....." a ice tear drops out of his eye and he smiled and continued to fly.
anthony:NONONONONO WHY!!!!*hair turns white*
Snow looked at him. "I told you to keep quiet, or i'll drop you...."
anthony:but snow..your my brother i need to know and ima hellhound its not going to hurt
বছরখানেক আগে Animated_Heart said…
Miyuki moans louder, knowing she is almost at her climax.
Snow smiled. "But i am faster than you brother......im sorry...."

Shadow went faster and did another slow lick acrooss her nipples.
anthony:bites onto snows leg*CANT LET ME GO!!
Miyuki moans louder. "Oh my god...I can't hang on much longer!!!"
Snow kept smiling. "Dont worry, your my bro, im not gonna let you go...."

Shadow licked across her neck and grew larger inside her. "Then let go." he went even faster.
Miyuki moans loudly as she reaches her climax hard.
Shadow climaxed inside her. He kissed her deeply. "Well, that was fun." he was breathing a little heavy.
anthony:oh okayy!!*clims onto snow*..hey big bro..what happend to mom and dad?*tail wags*
Snow shrugged. "I dunno, hey, since this is the last time i'll be seeing you, here..." he takes off a chain and puts it around Anthony's neck. "There....." he smiled, and another tear of ice dropped.
anthony:frowns*why are you getting executed?*chews on a dog treat*...hmm*swallows*..these things never get old
Snow looked at him, still smiling. "Wait a minute, i thought i told you to stay quiet." he laughed to himself.
anthony:uhh...woof no you didnt*chew on dog treat* come onnn tell me*chews at snows pants*
Snow nodded. "Yes, i did, before we started to go anywhere....and stop chewing at my pants.." he poked him in the ear. "No."
anthony:chews them off accidently while getting off*..uh oh UH SORRY BROTHER IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!
Snow sighed and disappeared for a moment, dropping Anthony, then reappeared with a new pair of pants and catches him on his shoulder. "Its cool..." as he said that short sentence, a cool breeze brushed past them.
anthony:i see.......what happend to rin?
Snow shrugged. "Beats the hell out of me.....i havent saw Rin in.......i dont know how long...." he landed on the ground. "Well brother, this is where we split paths..."
anthony:whys is that?*appears to have a deeper voice*im with you till the end*punches snow in the mouth*you forgot the promise i said at our parents grave didnt you?i said i promised to be with you till the very end..thats what im going to do
Snow punched him in the eye. "You idiot, nows not the time for you to be an ass....." he hugged him. "Just shut up and finish the rest of your life before you can make idiotic promises....." he began to walk and he disappeared and the sky rippled as he did.
Miyuki nods, also breathing a bit heavily. "Really fun..."
Shadow smirked. "Lets do it again....." he started to go in and out of her slowly, but then stopped and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. 'But your on top this time."
Miyuki blushes slightly and nods. "O-Okay..." She starts ridnig him slowly, moaning slightly.
Shadow moaned at little. "Your......so wet.....it feels great."
Miyuki rode him a bit faster. "Glad...you like it."
Shadow moaned a little more. He started growing inside of her.
Miyuki moans a bit more as she rode him faster.
Shadow moaned a bit louder and grew bigger inside of her.
Miyuki moans a bit louder as she rides him faster.
Shadow felt himself reaching his climax but held it in. "Not yet....." he started to grow uncontrollably inside her.
Miyuki gasps and moans loudly as she went even faster.
Shadow put his hands on her waist and pulled her up and down, making her go even faster. He grew inside her to the point where he couldnt grow anymore.
Miyuki moans louder as she went faster.
Shadow moaned louder and climaxed inside of her.
Miyuki moans loudly as she climaxed and then rested her forehead on his, breathing heavily. "That was amazing..."
Shadow climaxed inside her again. "Yeah, it was." he breathed heavily.
Miyuki smiles and kisses him deeply. "I love you."
Shadow kisses her back deeply. "I love you to Miyuki...." he shoved a finger up her anus.
Miyuki moans slightly. "We're never leaving this bed, are we?"
Shadow smiled,. "Anytime that you want to leave, you can." his finger started to go further up her anus.
Miyuki moans a bit more. "I-I don't want to leave without you."
"Im happy that you dont." Shadow starts to move his finger in and out of her anus, then slips another finger inside her and starts moving that one in and out as well.