জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Zane: i may be the only soul who cannot kill you all but still i can.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
dante:so you have heard of me...yes i am a demon hunter....AND I AM IMORTAL YOU CANT KILL ME!!!anthony:YOU WONT LAY SO MUCH AS A THREAD ON HER!!!
Kokuto: oh really? but still you cannot escape hell!
Zane: (sigh)
dante:i could kill satan couldnt i..then i could take over hell and they would let me out free as a butterfly...
বছরখানেক আগে hinata3125 said…
rin: but dante.....im half demon....nd so is my brother.....satan's our dad.....of course we hate him but if you kill demons....
seiji: ...........
But this hell.................i am the king!
rin: anyone whos proud to be king of hell is worse than my father.....ur worse than the king of demons....you have too much pride......itll get you killed one day....*reaches for her sword as blue flames surround her*
HAHAHAHAHAH that's hate me more! i will be more stronger than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
anthony:eyes turn red*HAHAHAHA YOU WEAKLINGS YOUR NOT WORTH TO BE AROUND ME!!!*takes out a second sword and starts hitting rin rapidly with them*
rin: thats what you think? hate only makes more hate which turns into vengance.....which leads to more hate.....thats all this world is....a big circle of hate,but i truly believe that the day will come where we can all live together in harmony....and if you et in the way of that...i have no choice but to stop you....
 rin: thats what আপনি think? hate only makes আরো hate which turns into vengance.....which leads to mor
rin: TONY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!
Zane: Anthony........The soul school is tearing apart because of you wizard because...................................­...­...­.(t­urn­ing to a full hollow)
I want to destroy you ALL!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA (full hollowfied)
anthony:holds his head in pain for a second *JUST PAINTING THE WALLS RED!!!*puts the swordss in a X motions and slices it on her face*hmph!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!*looks at zane like hes stupid*try to kill me i will just turn you into piccasso with my swords..
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Giratou: I am the master of the wizards now i will only fight zane........anthony....tony.............ju­st rest i will kill him with one hand
Zane:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH! the last time we fight i caught your sword with one hand! AHHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
anthony:HAHAHA!!!YOU THINK ILL REST I WILL KILL THESE PEOPLE RIG..*eyes turn back to purple*MASTER WHAT HAPPEND!!!*looks at rin*
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Punches Anthony in the face, sending him into the dirt.* "You happened!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Giratou: I see..... You're pleased that you stopped my sword? ........ Are you pleased that you overcame my kido? ...... Are you pleased that you put a scar on my body? .......... DON'T BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF,HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! (turns to a hogyoku)
rin: im a soul as well ur wrong about that,but my friends and my boyfriend and my dog....theyre all wizards...and they accepted me for who i am....this is the first time ive ever had a bond with ANYONE....AND ITS SCUM LIKE YOU THAT JUST WANNA TEAR IT APART!!!!

seiji: *tackles tony* WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HURTING MY SISTER!?!? SHES UR MASTER AND UR FRIEND REMEMBER!?!?!?!
 rin: im a soul as well ur wrong about that,but my বন্ধু and my boyfriend and my dog....theyre all w
anthony:starts tearing up*but i would..never do that to my master..
rin: *growls demonic*
anthony:a tear comes from one of his eyes*BUT I WOULD NEVER HURT HER!!!
rin: *sees tony crying* tony....kun.....*tears fall* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ILLKILL YOU!! *runs unhumanly fast at zane*
Zane: Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu.................
Giratou: Again with bankai? so you don't have more powers now ey?
Kokuto: HEY DANTE DON"T RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
anthony:*wipes tear from one of his eyes and he turns into dog form and starts walking away in shame*whimper... dante:LET ME GO YOU SMUG BASTARD!!!! nero:let him go!!
Zane: (ready to hit Rin) Sorry to do this but your turning to a wizard now......................
rin: *slaps zane across the face with claws and a hand full of blue flames*
seiji: sister.....its happening again....
Kokuto: Defeat me first! and you will be free and i will be free in hell too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
anthony:lays down some dirty and starts crying* nero and dante:DEAL!!!*they both draw there swords*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 anthony:lays down some dirty and starts crying* nero and dante:DEAL!!!*they both draw there swords*
Zane: (zane grabs her hand) It's over rin................just give up.....i don't wanna hurt you....but if you attack me........................................­.(s­igh­)
rin: SHUT THE HELL UP!! *slashes his chest*
seiji: *tears stream down his face* i promised her this would never happen again....*looks at tony* im sorry,tony.....*red flames activate as he cuts his thumb with a knife* *runs to rin and puts a hand on her stomach* im sorry.....
 rin: SHUT THE HELL UP!! *slashes his chest* seiji: *tears stream down his face* i promised her this
Zane: I didn't feel any pain.................
rin: LET GO OF ME YOU BAS- *gasps* this is....
seiji: yeah....the illusion....im sorry,i couldnt keep my promise sister....
rin: i......did it again....i lost control again....
seiji: ........
 rin: LET GO OF ME আপনি BAS- *gasps* this is.... seiji: yeah....the illusion....im sorry,i couldnt kee
seiji: *looks at zane* we may be on the same squad......but i'll never forgive you for making me do this to her.....
I am sorry but this world is tearing apart because of her out of control........... (walk away)
anthony:comes back in his human form again*i am sorry for being such a fool...for my crimes...*stabs self with in his stomache*im sorry...*falls on his knees with blood pouring out of him* dante and nero HAA!!!*both jump in the air and slice kokuto in the face*
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Sighs and picks up Anthony and takes him to the nurse* "Waaaay too dramatic."
seiji: *slowly looks back at rin* once again its not guarntee you'll survive....*cries again* im sorry....*draws a symbol and sticks her sword in the center*
rin: seiji wa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 seiji: *slowly looks back at rin* once again its not guarntee you'll survive....*cries again* im sorr
Kokuto: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH sorry but your stuck on hell forever you cannot escape forever! (dodge the attack)
ANTHONY:take your hands off me dont you see i need to die!!!!!!!!! nero and dante:NO WE ARNT!!!*stabs there swords in his left eye*
Kokuto: HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AH
seiji: we're not wimps like you,just trying to escape....this illusion locks her demon powers up temporarily....*wipes tears* kyosei,take good care of him....and be careful...she love u two very much...
rin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *coughs up blood* AGH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 seiji: we're not wimps like you,just trying to escape....this illusion locks her demon powers up temp
seiji: *grabs his sword as more flames appear* its ur fault i have to do this to her....now you pay the price.....DIE YOU DAMN BASTARD!!! *slices zane's sides and arms*
zero and dante:WHAT THE HELL WE JUST STABED YOUR LEFT EYE!!!!AND YOUR LAUGHING?!!? anthony:LET GO!!*rips out sword and runs to rin*WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!*hold hand on his stomache where it is bleeding he started turning pale*
Zane: What an odd feeling.........that everyone dies................
(dodges the sword)
Zane: You cannot kill me........i am the 3th squad captain............
Kokuto: that left eye has no use already!
Seiji: I was afraid of this....tony,mommy's gonna be ok alright trust me.....
rin: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *loses more blood*
anthony:LET HER DOWN!!!!*throws his sword into senijis shoulder* dante and nero:goddamit!!!*slashes the back of koutos head*
Zane: All of you wizards cannot even kill me......................
Kokuto: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH that's good hit me until the you blow up!