জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:
save

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Alex: So you are the Captain,Pandora.................The one i want to talk about........You know that your so weak and you cannot kill me but i have a hint for you to kill me or defeat me! Join with the souls....and bring an army! You cannot kill me by just plenty people................
 Alex: So আপনি are the Captain,Pandora.................The one i want to talk about........You know tha
বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
*Pandora stared at him* " Pointless. You are in no place to tell us, the wizards, on what to do , whether we are gonna have an alliance with the souls or not , we are surely gonna defeat you. Don't let your words get into you , Alex. *Pandora smiled with a look*
Alex: Pointless?! Hah! maybe your the one is pointless.....You can see two immortal beings cannot be destroyed by there master and there principal and there are such big mouthed...........So this time girl..........This time i will consume your powers! Even you had magic tricks or Escaping powers and Anti consuming power i can steal your power..........................
"Pandora chuckled* Immortal , you say? Nobody is immortal in this world , everything has an end , and you are no exception. You have something called "life" that can end in any time.I don't need to hear you blabbering words , and I don't need you to believe on what I just said. Say anything you want to say. You'll never consume my powers cause from the start you will never be able to do it , my power is far greater than the power you behold. The power somebody has can never be steal by any being , no matter how powerful that being is."
Alex: So if my power is not far greater than yours..........You can see my fried Zenbetsu is a god.............(Kills Zenbetsu) Now can you kill a god of nightmare?! Zenbetsu is a god of nightmare! No mortal nor shade nor demon had ever face him! Now you can see i killed him with one blow!
Zenbetsu: No!!!!!!!!! (Dies)
Alex: Heh..I guess i am more powerful than Zane's father......the king of ice.....Always shield in ice.....Hahaahah i am stronger than you and i am stronger than a god! I am a mortal made a mutant! A killer made a servant! A man made a Monster! Now can you defeat me by just a simple magic user?
*Pandora smiled* "My answer is Yes. You just killed somebody who is your ally , somebody who can easily just traitor his ally like doesn't deserve to live in this world , your life is worth the taking. You killed an ally , just because you want to prove that your powerful? How childish. Your not a god , your just a simple mortal who has powers. Those people you killed ain't true gods , they just think that they are gods , there is only one supreme being here and that is yet to be revealed , and that being is neither you or me , cause we are just mortals your not greater of a being than me. You said you fight for pride , well , your reckless pride just took over both your heart and mind , it blinded you from seeing what right from wrong."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alex: No..My pride isn't blinding me...But my rage against you had consume me! Zenbetsu is still alive in the pits of darkness......... and I am not a god...........I am just a mutant I am dead already in real life but the infection spreads in our pits now the infection control me and made me a monster a killer a terrorist....And it was the wizard school and soul school who spreads infection.........
Dardaleus: FATHER..............
Alex: Who- what are you doing in here..............
Dardaleus: What now FATHER! You can't longer hide from the pits of darkness.......
Alex: You dare talk to me Insolence Child!
Dardaleus: Have you heard the news father? The hands of death could not defeat me The sisters of darkness could not hold me! And you will not see the end of this day father...I will have my Revenge!
Alex: What the?! Hmmm i cannot hurt my own child.................... If you want to kill me..........Then kill them first (Points Pandora)
Dardaleus: I will destroy you both............I am no longer the slave of the pits! I will take avenge of you for killing my mother!
Alex: Hah! If you can!
Dardaleus: I killed your Father and Your mother and your sister and brother......And they where just dirt....
Alex: You will pay for that my son! (Charges to Dardaleus)
Dardaleus: I will have my revenge! (Reveals the blade of eternity)
Alex: Crap....He stole it from Zane's father....... (Clashes his blade to Dardaleus)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Pandora crossed her arms* " Destroy us both, huh? I am not so sure about that."
Dardaleus: Heh.....One down one more to go (Snaps alex neck and walks slowly to pandora)
*Pandora smiled* "Challenge accepted." *in mere seconds the whole place was filled with lightning bolts and electric sparks*
Dardaleus: Heh.....Like Zeus
*Pandora closed her eyes and engage her energy around the room*
Dardaleus: (Uses the Bow of apollo and shots 50 fire arrows) AHAHHAHAH (Slams the blade of eternity and releases the lightning powers of the blade) HAHAHAHHA For all the lives you should worry about will die..............
*Pandora releases her energy and blows all the arrows away to the ground* Lightning? that wouldn't work on me. *stops the bolts* "I can control anything related to Lightning or electricity whether from the enemy or from my surroundings"
Dardaleus: So that means i can't use this blade..well......(Uses the blades of Exile) Hahaha Now can you defeat me? with this fire blades nothing can stop me! This blades have killed the gods of olympus!
"I will unlock what is hidden....Universal Element Manipulation!" * summons and manipulates all the elements of the Earth* Fire Manipulation *controls the fire he attacked*
Dardaleus: So universal powers? (Changes to Blades of athena) This is the most powerful blades given by athena.............Now's the time girl the beginning of the end..........And you cannot stop me! Nothing can! (Ready's blades)
 Dardaleus: So universal powers? (Changes to Blades of athena) This is the most powerful blades প্রদত্ত
*Pandora's eyes turns to crimson red* "Be ready to face me...and all my elements"
বছরখানেক আগে Angel_Kiss said…
"Pandora, don't." her eyes were closed,then looked Dardaleus,"why don't we talk through this? Work things out."
*Pandora stopped her anger from gushing out and cooled down for a bit and changed back*
Jallso burst into the office, "Aseki!are you ok!" he saw Pandora and Dardaleus."Pandora,you ok?"
(his the principal's brother)
 Jallso burst into the office, "Aseki!are আপনি ok!" he saw Pandora and Dardaleus."Pandora,you ok?" (hi
Dardaleus: Heh.......Another fighter......Another victim......(Get's near to Jallso) Who are you?!
*Pandora darted her eyes from Dardaleus to Jallso* " Yeah. I am fine..but it seems like we have a big problem in our hands here. *she stared back at both Dardaleus and Alex at the other side*
(Alex appears on dardaleus back)
Alex: Your powers are mine!
Dardaleus: (Grabs his head throws him in the wall) None shall Defy me!
Alex: Thanks for SNAPPING my neck that time!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Edward: Come on!
Zenbetsu: Hey.....
Edward: What the?!- Oh why are you here? Should you be guarding the pits
Zenbetsu: Yeah and that- Wait the minute! You are wizard None shall defy the God of pits
Edward: (Goes to his head and hit's with his hidden blade)
Zenbetsu: I feel it's just a needle!
Edward: NO! (Runs and escapes the pits)
(While on soul school)
Zane: There's no way i will get out of this division unprotected!
Soul???: But sir!
Zane: (Sigh) Tell the wizards i will back in there and talk with them
Soul??: Okay
Zane:(Goes to wizard school and goes to principal room) Hey pandora! (Saw's dardaleus and alex)
Who are this people?
Alex: Man...............(Full of blood)
বছরখানেক আগে Yuimio44 said…
*Sapphire notices Zane by the office door* " The Souls?....Captain, somebody is looking for you!"
Alex: (Goes away and escapes)
Dardaleus: I guess this guy won't take a fight!
Zane: ? I though you where a wizard
"What's your business here?" *Pandora crossed her arms as she turned her back ,facing the Souls,near the gigantic door*
Zane: The school is in trouble i saw many army of alex and it's more many than the souls and wizards....................He told me to join your clan but i refuse.......And that's my only message here I am gonna heading to camp now................
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I think we should join up."Aseki turned her wheelchair around to face the souls,the young girl had a confident look.
"fine,I'm in." even though he hates the souls.
Zane: "Okay...I change my mind i will join you guys well i gotta go ."
"Well, if that's everyone's decision then I no longer have the reason to object." *Pandora said taking a glance at the window*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dardaleus: (Releases the blade of exile) Argh!!!!
Alex: HAHAHHAHAH (Clashes his blade to dardaleus blade) You are weak!
Aseki snapped her fingers, two bubbles touched Dardaleus and Alex,trapping them in down separated bubbles,"we have decided to join up, and we'll be ready at sun down, be prepared to die." she teleported them to where ever they came from
Alex: Well i don't think we are gonna fight you first. cause I am gonna kill my son first (Chokes dardaleus)
Dardaleus: You Monster (Chokes alex) I am the one who will fight them not you!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dardaleus: You cannot stop me! Nothing can! (Destroys the bubbles)
Alex: No!!!!!!!
Dardaleus: (Activated the rage of poseidon) AHHAHAH
Alex: (Alex body is unconscious)
"now that they are not here, we shall have a meeting."she pushed the button,and watched as all the wizards gathered on the field outside her office,"I'm very sorry about waking you up so lat, but we have some serious business ahead of us. And we are to join up with the souls and fight. And we are capable of winning, so who's with me!" there was a moment of silence,untill jallso threw his fist in the air,then everyone followed.
Dardaleus: What will you do father?! You can no longer hide from the head of the pits?
Alex: (Wakes up) The pits are destroyed! Because the rage that consumes you,Dardaleus. What more you will destroy?
Dardaleus: Have you forgotten what i said! The hands of death could not defeat me The sister of darkness could not hold me! and you will not see the end of this day! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!! (releases the blades of athena and charges to alex)
Alex: Petulant Child! I will tolerate your insolence no more! (Releases a large virus consuming people slowly) AHAHH now so many worries about?
Dardaleus: I care little about the world and suffering! I will kill you for refusing my REVENGE!!!!! Argh! (Slams his blades of athena and spreads a large fire)
*Crimson watches from a far* " What a wonderful sight."
Dardaleus: (Stabs alex) I am a GOD!
Alex: And i am a virus (Starting to consume dardaleus)
Dardaleus: Do not deny My REVENGE! (Stabbing deeply)
Alex: (Coughs blood) Know this my son......You have started war that you could possibly win!
Dardaleus: (Pushes alex back) I have lived from the shadows far long enough! The time of the virus has come to an END!
Alex: Heh.....
Dardaleus: You will never destroy me or defeat me..............Your just a father that won't care about his son......................
*Sapphire notices Crimson* " Red-senpai!! Over here! Over here!"
" Sapphire! It seems like we had an alliance with the Souls here." *Crimson said crossing her arms as she look at the sight of wizards preparing for the big fight*
Alex: Shut up! (Turns his hand to hammerfist)
Dardaleus: (Dodges and slices hammerfist) Hah! No more arms left?
Alex: Hehehe i got more (Turns his hand to claws) HAHAH
Dardaleus: (Cuts of his claws and slams his head through the wall) Hah! this is the first time i laugh!
Alex: Huh that's cool (Releases the whipfist and chocks Dardaleus) AHAHAH
Dardaleus: (Cuts of the whipfist) Is that it? No more hands?
Alex: Heh...Welcome from the top of the food chain (Injured)
Dardaleus: You are wrong................(Rapidly stabbing Alex and leaving Dardaleus fill his face with blood) Die! Die!
Alex: I will come back..............(Disappears)
Dardaleus: (All of the virus is gone) One down...............6 more to go........(Walks slowly to the soul school)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Yeah. And we are gonna win this for sure , senpai. With everyone's help , that is." *she said smiling at Crimson,facing back at her then unto the mass field full of aspiring wizards*
Dardaleus (Arrives at the soul school) Zane! your uncle has return! I bring the destruction of the soul school!
Zane: The darkness clan will fail again! (Releases an army of souls)
Dardaleus: (Releases the blades of exile) Your army is just souls! Hah! It's like fighting like in hades! (Stabbing souls) Hah is this all you have?! (Rapidly swining his blades through the souls and killed them all) Is this all you have Zane?! Is there nothing else?!
Zane: -_- Call the 9th division!
Soul: Yes sir! (Calls the 9th division)
Zane: Where is your army?! ZANE!? (Slams the blade of eternity on the ground) I am waiting!
Name: Cromne Cumulos
Looks: (Pic)
Powers: Fortune Telling , Cards Manipulation , Light-Dark Manipulation and Power Controlling
Soul or Wizard: Soul
Background: Ask
Transformations: Demon
Pic:
 Name: Cromne Cumulos Age: 16 Looks: (Pic) Powers: Fortune Telling , Cards Manipulation , Light-Dar
Zane: Kill him (Releases the largest soul)
???: I am the largest soul! And you cannot defeat me! I am larger than a 10 story building!
Dardaleus: ..........(Climbs through his feet until he got through the head) Hah! This will end quickly! (Jumps through his mouth and stabs his heart)
???: Argh!
Dardaleus: (Escapes the body) IS that all you got! ZANE?!
Zane: Man! HE killed all of our men!
" An...explosion from below, huh?" Cromne said not a care in the world while playing with her tarot cards in her desk. "Ara...the school's life is in jeopardy..how interesting." she yawned stretching her arms up to the air. "Well..there's nothing to do in here might as well take a small peak on what's happening below" Cromne stood up with an impatient and lazy look in her face and walk towards the wooden stairs of the school.
(Jumps through the division of zane)
Dardaleus: Now time to kill you nephew!
Zane: No..............(Releases his vizard mask)
Dardaleus: (Cracks his mask) You cannot stop me.....Nothing can! (Stabs zane)
Zane: Crap...........
Dardaleus: I can kill everything my Nephew...........(Leaving zane dying and walks slowly away from the soul school) I have lived as a warrior i died as a God....I will defeat the soul school........I will have my revenge..............(Goes back through the highest mountain)