জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Zanetsu: What the Craps Happening In this School! Everything Is Turning to Dust.........
Edward: Heh....(Stabs Zanetsu)
Zanetsu: What the?! (Coughs Blood) What did you just Did to me?
Edward: HAHAHAH! you thought it was an ordinary stab? This is a Poisonous Stab!
Zanetsu: You Little Rascal.......I will Kill You by your-
Darkness: Stop talking.....I will put an end TO HIM! HAHAHAHAHHA (Takes zanetsu's Body)
Darkness: Hey you! You thought I AM DEAD! Or I mean HIS DEAD! I AM HERE TO KILL YOU! AND I WILL MURDER YOUR EVERY ORGANS AND BONES! AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Zanetsu: What the Craps Happening In this School! Everything Is Turning to Dust......... Edward: Heh
Zanetsu Possessed: GETSUGA TENSHO!!!
Edward: What the? What kind of power is this?! (Blocks the Getsuga Tensho) I cannot HOld this much longer...........
Zanetsu Possessed: HAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Zanetsu Possessed: GETSUGA TENSHO!!! Edward: What the? What kind of power is this?! (Blocks the Gets
Zanetsu Possessed: Don't You get it? I AM HIS INSTINCT!
Edward: Instinct?
Zanetsu: YES YOU IDIOT! GETSUGA TENSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRES THE Weakest GETSUGA TENSHO)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Zanetsu Possessed: Don't আপনি get it? I AM HIS INSTINCT! Edward: Instinct? Zanetsu: YES আপনি IDIOT!
Edward: This is not a weak getsuga!
Zanetsu Possessed: It is............
Edward: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fainted)
Zanetsu Possessed: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Zanetsu: Stop it RIGHT NOW!
DArkness: WHAT THE?! DONT YOU DARE STOP ME AGAIN!
Zanetsu: I can stop all the time.............(Breaks The mask from his body) And Thanks for letting him Dying....
Darkness: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zanetsu: Thanks.........

বছরখানেক আগে shizuka1243 said…
Name: moka itashi
Looks: Black jacket,bikini top and shorts, flaming eye
Powers: speed,swift skill with sword and gun
Soul or Wizard: Soul
Background: moka lived in a village that was attacked by wizards and everyone including herself was kill and she then found death soul school and now seeks revenge on the wizards and wants to kill all wizards
Transformation; she turns white or she will turn insane and her flame turns purple
Pic:

Name: moka itashi Age: 17 Looks: Black jacket,bikini শীর্ষ and shorts, flaming eye Powers: speed
Zanetsu: (Feels a new Person has come) A new Student? And it's A SOUL? YES!
Darkness: I hope your happy.......
Zanetsu: Shut up......(Jumps and tries to find the new student)
Moka opened her eyes "agh" she groaned as she looked around she was laying on the hard cold ground "where am I?" She asked her self as she laid there having no strength to pull herself up off the ground
Zanetsu: (BLinks at the back of Moka) Hey.......Are you a Soul?
Moka looks over to him slowly getting up "I don't know what I am anymore after what happened" she said looking at him with a blank look across her face
Zanetsu: This is the Soul School Your standing.............We will have a battle with the wizards every week
and what is your name?
Ignoring his last question she walked up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt "wizard I will destroy all wizards" she said in and angry voice, and then her expression changed and she fell to her knees with tears falling down her checks "I-I will destroy all wizards" she said in a softer voice
Zanetsu: Hey......What happened to you when-
Darkness: Hey....I think your having a soft part........Now ITS TIME TO TAKE OVER YOU!
Zanetsu: CRAP!!!
DARKNESS: HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO TAKE OVER YOUR BODY!
Zanetsu Possessed: Hey Girl........Do you wanna talk with this Zanetsu Guy?
 Zanetsu: Hey......What happened to আপনি when- Darkness: Hey....I think your having a soft part.......
"W-who are you" moka asked looking up with tears still rolling down her cheeks
 "W-who are you" moka asked looking up with tears still rolling down her cheeks
Zanetsu: I am DARKNESS! Do you know how to fight Girl?
Zanetsu Possessed: HEY! LISTEN! GETSUGA TENSHO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! (EVIL SMILE)
 Zanetsu Possessed: HEY! LISTEN! GETSUGA TENSHO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! (EVIL SMILE)
"Y-yes I know how to fight" she said confused
Zanetsu Possessed: Then I will Challenge you to DUEL ME!
"But I don't want to hurt you" she said
Zanetsu Possessed: BUT I WANT TO KILL YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
(CAN SOMEONE EVEN USE A WIZARD CHARACTER?)
Zanetsu Possessed: Well......If you don't talk then you even have a chance to find a Soul That is stuck with
those stones in these places.........Cause these are has been Collapsed BY THE WAR! WEll not technically a War.....Just a Starting war.......Argh! Whatever.............NOW FIND A SOUL OR A WIZARD AND NOW WE WILL BEGIN A FIGHT...............IF you will Make me Wait........My hollow will be bigger and Turning to FULL HOLLOW!
 (CAN SOMEONE EVEN USE A WIZARD CHARACTER?) Zanetsu Possessed: Well......If আপনি don't talk then আপনি e
LoveMio55 commented…
Psh. I am still here~ বছরখানেক আগে
LoveMio55 commented…
And whatever happened to the war? There was so much buildup in it! Well that's partially our fault for being so inactive in this forum! lol. বছরখানেক আগে
AltairEzio22 commented…
HAHAHH বছরখানেক আগে
AltairEzio22 commented…
The only broken part of the school is in the Barracks cause Dardaleus বন্ধু really put hard to destroy the barracks BUT MISSION FAILED বছরখানেক আগে
"You want I fight then let fight" she said lightly smiling
Zanetsu: WELL LETS START! (Run's Through Moka) AHAHAHAHAHAH! GETSUGA TENSHO!!!!!!
 Zanetsu: WELL LETS START! (Run's Through Moka) AHAHAHAHAHAH! GETSUGA TENSHO!!!!!!
Moka jumps up as high as her body will take her and spawns her gun. moka started to fire at him
 Moka jumps up as high as her body will take her and spawns her gun. moka started to আগুন at him
Zanetsu Possessed: That's NOTHING FOR ME! GETSUGA TENS-
Zanetsu: STOP IT!
Darkness: Don't worry it wont Hurt for her..............
Zanetsu Possessed: (Stops the Activation of the attack and Stops) HIT ME GIRL! Give me your best SHOT! CAUSE IF YOU DO..............EVERY HIT WILL TURN MY POWERS EVEN MORE STRONGER!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
Cromne hears large explosions coming from the Wizards' school barracks as she was reading a set of cards from her deck. "Darn , those guys are noisy!!" she almost yelled startling some Souls that are trying to get ready for another upcoming battle. "Can't they see that I am reading their futures right now! I mea--" she paused in the middle of the sentence. "Well , obviously not of course how would they know, I am the only Fortune Teller and Card Holder in this entire division!" she said yelling at herself , too consumed that she didn't notice the whispers of her comrades in the background. "Captain has totally lost it! Maybe she hit her head while she was teleporting back here"
(I changed my reply! I just re-read the previous pages and I just realized that Cromne was totally out of character in my previous reply~ And she was suppose to go back to Division 8)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
--In the destroyed Principal Room-- WIZARDS
Pandora silently stares at the dead body of Edward and knelt down beside it , "I didn't even get to kill you .You Insolent fool. Traitor. *silence* But you did kill Dardaleus *chuckles* I guess you were not that useless then ."she said as she cancelled her magic and slowly closed her eyes. "Rest in peace , Edward "

After a few seconds of silence , Pandora stood up and face her comrades "Even though both Dardaleus and Edwards is dead , this chaos is far from over , I am sensing another war coming."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zanetsu: Are you NOT GONNA HIT mE? Then I HAVE TO HIT MYSELF THEN! HAHAHAHAHAH! (Slashing and Stabbing himself) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! (TUrning to half hollow) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! (LAUGH'S LOUD)
 Zanetsu: Are আপনি NOT GONNA HIT mE? Then I HAVE TO HIT MYSELF THEN! HAHAHAHAHAH! (Slashing and Stabbin
"Don't underestimate my powers!" She yelled as her flame on her eye went out and she walked closer to him grabbing his arm and pulling him into a hug "this isn't you saying these things it's the other you inside you that your fighting now saying these things...so let me help you" she whispers into his ears, the flame reappears on her eye but this time it's purple, she stabs her sword into his chest dead center knowing it won't kill him but hoping it will knock some sense into him
(Sorry couldn't add photo on the other reply)
 (Sorry couldn't add ছবি on the other reply)
Zanetsu Possessed: THAT'S NON-
Zanetsu: I WONT LET YOU GET IN MY BODY!
DArkness: WHAT THE?!
Zanetsu: (Grabs the mask off his face) ARGGGGGHH!!!!!!!! (MASK BROKEN YAY)
DArkness: YOU WILL pay for this Betrayal......
Zanetsu: I have never betray you.....You just enter my Body........
 Zanetsu Possessed: THAT'S NON- Zanetsu: I WONT LET আপনি GET IN MY BODY! DArkness: WHAT THE?! Zanets
Zanetsu: Now my mask is half Broken.........Now Time FOR YOU TO DISAPPEAR! (Taking The mask OFF)
Darkness: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Zanetsu: Now my mask is half Broken.........Now Time FOR আপনি TO DISAPPEAR! (Taking The mask OFF) Dar
Zanetsu: (Sigh) Thanks a Lot girl........But i might have Serious Injury in my chest....But nevermind it cause the Hollow that take over has self regenerate it.........THIS DAY IS THE SAFEST DAY! for now.................
Moka smiles "your welcome" she said in a weak voice and her flame disapeared, moka slowly closes her eyes and collapse's
Zanetsu: I Hope i Don't FAINT TOO!
Darkness: Hey Don't get so Steamed UP!
Zanetsu: (Sigh) I HOpe that Girl wake up......
Zanetsu: This Day is more like Invasion Day.......
(Someone Walks Behind Zanetsu)
Zanetsu: What the?!
???: Hey.....I AM HERE TO KILL YOU........
Zanetsu: WHAT THE?! (Blinks Far away) No way......DARDALEUS?
Dardaleus: STOP TALKING! GET BACK HERE!
Zanetsu: Who told you That i am getting away......(Clashes with Dardaleus) Heh.....Your pretty old to fight with me......
Dardaleus: Dark wings of angels......(Fires an impulsive blast)
Zanetsu: Crap! This is the thing that almost killed me! Time to go Hollow..............DARKNESS!
Darkness: Now you called for help........(Swaps souls) This time your hollow mask won't go on.....You will be in this inner world....and i will be outside in the real world.......Now where are we? (Look's at the wave) Heh.......Getsuga.......(Charges Getsuga Tensho)

Zanetsu: This দিন is আরো like Invasion Day....... (Someone Walks Behind Zanetsu) Zanetsu: What the
Moka slowly woke up "agh my head it hurts" she said holding it in her hands
Darkness: Ten- Oh......Hello Girl.....We meet again...But this time my real form......I will fight with you later cause i have someone to KILL WITH! But since your awake...can you help me murder this anti wizard and soul?
DArdaleus: SHUT UP!
DArkness: I am not Done talking with the Girl!
 Darkness: Ten- Oh......Hello Girl.....We meet again...But this time my real form......I will fight wi
Dardaleus: (Trying to stab Darkness) ARGH!
Darkness: Hey.......(Block's dardaleus sword) Can't you see i am talking to a GIRL! GETSUGA TENSHO!
 Dardaleus: (Trying to stab Darkness) ARGH! Darkness: Hey.......(Block's dardaleus sword) Can't আপনি s
"If that's want then I will help" she said smiling and getting her cannons out and reviling her blue flame again but this time the flame was even brighter then before
 "If that's want then I will help" she ব্যক্ত smiling and getting her cannons out and reviling her blue
Dardaleus: Heh....Two vs One? HAH! I can beat you two!
Darkness: Really? Well I will wait for her FIRST MOVE! BEFORE I KILL YOU!
Moka smirked "YOU WILL BE CRUSHED UNDER MY CANNONS" she yelled as she started to fire at dardealeus , chains started to flow out of her body and wrap around dardaleus "don't underestimate my powers" she said as the chains pulled him closer
 Moka smirked "YOU WILL BE CRUSHED UNDER MY CANNONS" she yelled as she started to আগুন at dardealeus ,
Dardaleus: WHAT THE?!
Darkness: HAHAHAH! YES!
Dardaleus: This powers! It's not From A SOUL OR A WIZARD!
Darkness: HEY! OVER HERE! GETSUGA TENSHO!
 Dardaleus: This powers! It's not From A SOUL অথবা A WIZARD! Darkness: HEY! OVER HERE! GETSUGA TENSHO!
DArkness: Hah! This is a BORING DAY! Hey! ZANE! LET'S SWITCH BACK!
Zanetsu: Fine..........Well It's time for me to say......GETSUGA TENSHO!
Darkness: Hey! I Just fired him a getsuga....
Zanetsu: Well then......DOUBLE GETSUGA THEN!
Darkness: -_-
Zanetsu: WELL! Time to charge up! GETSUGA! (Puts on his Mask)
 DArkness: Hah! This is a BORING DAY! Hey! ZANE! LET'S SWITCH BACK! Zanetsu: Fine..........Well It's
All Captains of Zane Division: HEY! STOP ZANE! HIS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN!
Zane: WHAT THE?! WAIT NO! (His mask breaks to half)
All Captains of Zane Division: You can't take ZANE!
Zane: HEY! ITS ME!
All Captains of Zane Division: Yeah we know who you are......Your his inner self!
Zane: Wait (Getting Cornered) Crap.....
 All Captains of Zane Division: HEY! STOP ZANE! HIS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN! Zane: WHAT THE?! WA
Zanetsu: HEY! I am in my normal STATE!
Vice captain: Hey....Guys Stop the Defense form....His using his mask.....
Kurizima: Hey.....Remember me?
Zanetsu: What the? Brother? Your still alive?
Kurizima: Where not done YET! (Clashes with Zanetsu) You thought I DIED FROM YOUR FRIENDS.......Well.....I didn't! I FAKE MY DEATH SO I CAN POSSESS I NEW POWER TO DEFEAT YOU!
Zanetsu: WHY ALL THE TIME! ALL THE OLD ENEMIES COME BACK!
Kurizima: Hmmm...You got some fight in this place.......Heh.....I HOPE YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS!
 Zanetsu: HEY! I am in my normal STATE! Vice captain: Hey....Guys Stop the Defense form....His using
Kurizima: HAH! (Punches Zane In the face and the mask broke's into half)
Zane: Damn....You
 Kurizima: HAH! (Punches Zane In the face and the mask broke's into half) Zane: Damn....You
Kurizima: COME HERE! (Grabs zane) Hey....Girl (Talks to moka) Will you help me destroy this soul? Your a wizard Aren't ya? Well then KILL THIS SOUL!
Zane: (Coughs Blood)
Kurizima: KILL HIM NOW!
 Kurizima: COME HERE! (Grabs zane) Hey....Girl (Talks to moka) Will আপনি help me destroy this soul? আপনি
Kurizima: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING GIRL?! WELL then......I will kill my brother....(Puts a Hole in Zane's chest)
Zane: What the?! (Eyes turning white)....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­
Kurizima: HAHHAHHAA! CERO! (The cero throws zane from the wall)
Zane: (Enters his inner mind) Am I Dead?
Darkness: No.........Your Alive....
Zangetsu: Sorry.....Zane you will be hollow for a few days....
Zane: What?
DARKNESS: AHHAHHAHAHHA!
Zane: (Comes back from the real world) Murder.....Everyone......(Saws Kizumaya)
Kizumaya: What the?! Your ALive?
Zane: I.......Will.....Kill.....You.......Help..­...­.Me­...­...­...­..H­elp­...­...­.Yo­u..­...­.
Kizumaya: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARGH! (Runs towards at zane)
 Kurizima: ARE আপনি EVEN LISTENING GIRL?! WELL then......I will kill my brother....(Puts a Hole in Zane
Moka clinches her fists "SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING" she yelled and started to turn white and changing her flames colour "how about I help you both...I...will...DESTROY YOU!"
 Moka clinches her fists "SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING" she yelled and started to turn white and changing