জীবন্ত School RP

Riku114 posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 04:39AM
Teramith High, does consist of MOSTLY regular students. Although, unlike most schools, it seems to attract those who aren't too normal. Play as a human, a spirit, a demond, a god, whatever you can think of.

Rules:
1) No killing other characters unless they are your own characters or you got an okay from the owner of the character you are killing.
2) As given in rule one, violence is allowed and is allowed to get near death WITHOUT permission just not to death
3) You may use foul language but dont abuse it, if you begin to use it too much, I will notify you
4) Have fun!
5) And I forgot one, there can be dating BUT KEEP IT PG 13!

Name:
Species:
Abilities/Special Skills:
Personality: (Optional)
Other Info:
Appearance:
Relationship Status:

Characters:
Izane: 50% Human 50% Beast (Riku)
Heisim: 50% Human 50% Beast (Riku)
Haku: 75% human, 25% angel (Anifanfreak)
Ryuma: ? Human ? Dragon (Anifanfreak)
Induniash: 50% Human 50% Snake (Riku)
Benjamin Xavier: 50% Human 50% Demon (Nevermore)
Blair Xavier: 50% Human 50% Demon (Nevermore)
Leo: ???? (Anifanfreak)
Takaichi: ? Human ? Tiger (Anifanfreak)
Miya: ? Human ? Wolf (Anifanfreak)
Seri: 50% Human 50% Pheonix (Riku)
Mizuki Nanohara: 50% Human 50% God (Kyon)
Aio: 50%Human 25%Robot 25% ? (Juli)
Josh Verstin: 50% Angel 50% Vampire (Juli)
Milian Jackson: Ninetale Fox (Angel)
Ayumi Kotani: 50%angel50%demon (jurrizero)
Saya Ikubo: Dragon 25%, Human 25%, Unknown 50% (Anifan)
last edited on Mar 07, 2013 at 11:42PM

জীবন্ত 463 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 463

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Name: Izani
Species: 1/2 Human 1/2 Beast
Abilities/Special Skills:
Can transform into a monster, pic in second post. The abilities of the best shall be called unknown for now. Although in human form she has sharp senses.
Personality: Never put this anymore, it always changes through rp.
Other Info: Always carries a sword, even if it is disallowed in school, she does so anyways. She has high swordsmanship skills along with black belts in many of the martail arts which she took to avoid letting her beast side out.
Appearance: PIC
Relationship Status: Single
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Izani Age: 15 Species: 1/2 Human 1/2 Beast Abilities/Special Skills: Can transform into a
And the beast (still young)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 And the beast (still young)
Izani: *walking down the halls of Teramith High for her first time holding her books sword attached to her back*

Random Student: *looks at her friend and whispers* What is she doing with a sword, they arent permitted, right?

Random Student 2: They arent, she should know better.

Izani: *looks directly at the two students with a small glare and then walks off*

Random Student: She kinda creeps me out......

Izani: *thinking: This school seems to know nothing of selfdefense* *Beast thinking: He he theyll never understand* *thinking: I am different so what, Im just gonna try to see if I can blend in with the others* *Beast thinking: Not with me you wont* *grabs sword as if about to pull it out*

Students: *stare worried she may attack*

Izani: *let go of her sword* *thinking: seriously, Im not used to talking to you like this* *Beast: Psshh*
বছরখানেক আগে anifanfreak said…
Name: Haku Sakaguchi Toyomaki
Species: 75% human, 25% angel
Abilities: Alchemy, flying, elemental powers, teleportation, and master of martial arts, can copy powers he sees
Personality: kind, thoughtful, can be cruel and dark, shy around girls he doesn't know
Appearance: ill post a pic soon
Other info: only child, parents died when he was young, lives on his own, has loads of cash (don't ask why)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Haku: that's a cool sword... *walks into the hall and passes them, he stops, waves, smiling nervously, and keeps walking away hands in his pocket* I hope that beast was tame...
Izani: *looks at Haku somewhat curiously seeing his different reaction from the other students, too curious, runs over* Umm..... Hello.

(The beast isnt manifested, the two are of the same unity, kinda like if you watch naruto like the ninetaled fox with naruto or if you watched bleach Zangetsu HIchigo and Ichigo)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে thatlimbokid said…
Name:Nino
Species: Human
Abilities/Special Skills: Skillful at sword fighting and fencing
Personality: Annoying at times, Alittlle shy, Sticks up for friends
Appearance: Brown hair, red eyes, A red dress along with a pearl necklace with a diamond in the middle, and pink high heels.
Relationship Status:Single
বছরখানেক আগে thatlimbokid said…
Nino:*holding books* *looks at both of them while she walks by*
বছরখানেক আগে HumphryOmega said…
Name: Cain Reeves
Species: 50% human 25% angel 25% demon
Abilities/Special Skills: flying, elemental control, change his limbs into deadly weapons, transform into a beast, great all around fighter.
Personality: depends on his mood, but he tries to be nice
Other Info: none
Appearance: (pic)
Relationship Status: single
 Name: Cain Reeves Age: 16 Species: 50% human 25% অ্যাঞ্জেল 25% demon Abilities/Special Skills: flyin
Hello! ^-^
(hiiii)

Cain walked through the school and saw the two people talking and sensed they were supernatural and he walked over to them "hey, seems like im not alone here anymore."
Izani: *looks at Nino and then away at Cain sensing him* *Beast: He seems like a fun opponet, come on lets have some fun* *Eyes glow red for a quick second but then retunr to silver* *thinking: No, I want friends not foes*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
he noticed her eye color change and he smiled a bit "got a beast too?"
Izani: And who may you be?
"Cain Reeves." he held out his hand for a shake
Izani: Okay then, Cain, to answer your question, it isnt your business. At least for now. *shakes his hand* Names Izani.
"understandable..... nice to meet you izani."
*The bell rings*

Izani: I need to get going now. *Runs off*
he nods and begins walking to his class.
*history class*
Teacher: Okay class open to page 42.

Izani: *dozed off* *thinking: I managed to get the beast to shut up for a moment...... That Cian kid, he seemed to have something different about him too...... At least not a normal human........*

Teacher: Izani can you read the next paragraph?

Izani: Hu?

Teacher: Were you paying attention?

Izani: Of course....... Alexander the Grea-

Teacher: We are on the fifth paragraph Izani

Izani: Sorry. *Begins to read it*

(I hate when that happens......)
Haku: *walks away, trying to ignore the commotion, he walks into class and sits down, he sighs heavily as he stared out the window, still thinking about Izani* that was a beast I seemed right? Meh, best not pry in other peoples business... *sighs heavily again*
(Timeskip to nutrition?)
(Nutrition is like break or recess, it isnt a class)

Izani: *exits the room* Geez, those two are buging me..... Their different aura....... *Looks around* I need to get this off of my back. *runs off looking for them*
(......... well i learned something new........)

Cain is sitting down at a table not eating anything.
Izani: *runs past Cain and the stops and walks back* There you are. Its been bugging me all day, are you "special" in a way?

(XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Haku: *sits under the old tree in the courtyard, he leans against it and dozes off, his hand falls to the ground open, it has scars all over it, his collar sags and part of his shoulder and chest becomes exposed, there are scars on those too, he winces in pain and gives off a small yelp, a few students heard, anyone with tightened senses could hear him through school, he tilts his head and continues sleeping*
he looked up at her "if its the special i think your talking about, then yes i am."
Izane: Well then sa- *Hears it* Did you hear that? *runs int the direction*
Cain gets up and runs after her
Izane: *arrives in the courtyard* *thinking: Its the other guy from earlier* *runs over* Are you okay?!
Cain looks down at him "i think he's sleeping...."
Izane: Either or, we cant just leave him here with the cuts. *Picks him up surprisingly easily seeming for her small size* Im taking him to the nurse, see what she says. *Walks off*
Cain stood there, and decided to follow. maybe he'll find out what they are exactly.
Izane: *knocks on the nurses door*

Nurse: Yes?

Izane: *opens the door* We found this guy hurt.

Nurse: You know what happened?

Izane: Not that I know of.

Nurse: Alright then, Ill care for him. You two can scurry on along.

Izane: Na, Ill stay if it is okay.

Nurse: Its fine.

Izane: *sits down after laying Haku down*
he leaned against the wall next to izane
Izane: As I was saying, Im "special" in the sameway more or less
"is that right? so i was correct earlier?"
Izane: Yeah, wasnt sure if you were pure human, I prefer not to let regular people know. Dont want to start that witch thing again.
brb i need to go eat be back in about an hour
"i can understand where you'r coming from with that."
Izane: I probably could take out most people who were to try to come at me, but it only falls to such an extent, also, "he" isnt exactly complient to what I like to do, "he" is rather vicious. I prefer to keep my cool and fight without "him"
"is 'he' your.... you know?"
Izane: Yeah, I cant exactly say it.
"i can see why."
Izane: What about you?
g2g sleep
Haku: *gasps and sits up suddenly* Mother no!!! *breaths heavily* oh god... *sighs in relief and wipes tears from his eyes* only a dream... *looks over at Cain and Izane* oh my, I'm so sorry, which one of you took me here? Or was it both of you? Please I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't know... *he sits on the edge of the bed, he saw that part of his shirt was torn* oh Geez... I'll have to get some new shirts again... *sighs and covers as many scars as possible* sorry you had to see all of those scars... I hope it wasn't too disturbing...
Itaze: *Noticed him getting up* I carried he followed. And it wasnt disturbing, Ive seen worst. Anyways, whats your name and what happened to give you those scars?
"yeah, those scars do make me wonder..."
Itaze: They dont look like fun.