জীবন্ত Darker than Black

anifanfreak posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 05:16PM
This is Tokyo, once a great Metropolis now a hell hole, surrounded by the gates of hell, literally, after an incident the whole world was nearly obliterated, the human race along with it... Now people with Mysterious powers known as "Contractors" Have appeared, Each individual contractor has a specific "Star" that symbolizes him/her and now, there's an inside war between contractors and Governmental agencies... Choose a side, battle for your life... That's all there is to it in this world of insanity...
IMPORTANT CHARACTERS FROM THE ANIME (Will be considered 'Untaken' if person is not on for 3+days for no real reason)

Taken:
Tanizawa
Saito
Hei/Lee Shang shen
Yin

Untaken:
Detective Guy <- His actual Name
Detective Guys assistant <- Forgot Her actual Name

CREATE A CHARACTER
Name:
Type: (Contractor or Human)
Looks: (Pics are allowed)
Personality:
Other: (Optional)
(If Human)
Agency:
(If Contractor)
Star#: (Ex: ZZ-000)
Powers:
Payment: (Payments are doing something to "Pay" for using your contractor powers, I must allow you personally to have "No Payment")

Characters:
(Anifanfreak)
Shoka Takigawa
Kirin
Ryou Haishi

(Angel_Kiss)
Kia Smila
Sia Smila (Missing)
Seth
Maseki
Sakima

(AP1997)
Kage Hayami

(AmyRose11)
Natsu Sakamoto

(werandy)
last edited on Jul 15, 2013 at 07:26AM

জীবন্ত 182 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 182

বছরখানেক আগে anifanfreak said…
Name: Shoka Takigawa
Type: Contractor
Looks: (Pic)
Personality: Friendly, Somewhat oblivious when covering as a human, kind, smart
Other: From Tokyo, can eat a ton, has money to pay for necessities and more, cooks well, loves to play piano and guitar
Star#: UA-658
Powers: Pyrokenisis, Teleportation, electricity control, Element control, can absorb another Contractors payment for a day and the payment is lost forever
Payment: None
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Shoka Takigawa Age: 16 Gender: Male Type: Contractor Looks: (Pic) Personality: Friendly
বছরখানেক আগে Angel_Kiss said…
(can i join?is this alright?)
Name: Kia Smila
Type:Human
Looks:pic
Personality: average teenage girl,shes shy yet friendly,gets nervous around people,loves music,art and dancing.
Other: (Optional):her loves candy apples,sweets etc.
 (can i join?is this alright?) Name: Kia Smila Age: 16 Gender:female Type:Human Looks:pic Per
(Omigod You used a picture of Kaede Fuyou! AWESOME! I love Shuffle!!)
Shoka: *Plays around with a bit of fire at his finger tips, walking down a dimly lit street, the evening wind blew past him gently and he stopped and sat at a bench in a nearby public park*
Tanizawa: Saito, Come take a look at this... There's a new star...
Saito: Say what? You can't be serious! We haven't seen a new star since BK-201...
Tanizawa: I know... They classified the serial number for the star already... UA-658
Saito: Like UA-003?
Tanizawa: Not exactly, this one seems to be using his powers frequently... So we can only expect that he has been racking up his payment, whatever it is...
Saito: Hmm... That's really...
Tanizawa: Really what, Saito...?
Saito: Oh nothing Chief, forget about it, Good night, you ought to head home too... *Leaves*
Tanizawa: BK-201... Where are you anyway...? *Leaves*
(love her too :Domg,i love shuffle too,but probably not as much as you do.)
Kia:*the wind blew gently by,she sits down on a bence near the fountain,lifting her head up,the moonlight shone on her face,she sighed.squeezes her flute,places it on her lips,blew a tune*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shoka: *As the Melody fills the air, he closes his eyes and sings a beautiful song along with the music, smiling, happy*
Kia:*suddently she stopped,turns her head towards the trees behind her,a tall shadow appeared*wh...who...who are you*she said in a shakey voice,squeezing her hand*
*the shadow moved back into the darkness*
Kia:*sighs*
Shoka: *His eyes pop open and he swiftly launches off of the bench which was suddenly destroyed* Matter Converter... Take THIS! *A wave of water splashes around the area and he glows, his eyes flash red and the water is filled with an electrical current, he hears an agonizing scream and he stops glowing* Stupid Syndicate... *Scoffs and walks off, he passes by Kia* Don't go that way, you may be hauled off for murder... *Keeps walking*
(a question.can people be dolls?)
Kia:*she slowly backed away,covering her mouth,her face turned pale,her eyes widen.*what...what are you?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Yeah, go ahead! Grrr I hope you're not thinking of taking Yin, or else I'm taking Hei and Huang)
Shoka: Don't worry about that...
Tanizawa: Hey! You two! STOP!
Saito: I got them Chief!
Shoka: Crap...! *Quickly wraps an arm around her and they teleport* Ugh... *He lands face first while Kia lands on her feet softly* C-crap... Miss, you have to run... get as far away as you can... *Struggles to stand up and stumbles away into the shadows*
(sure sure take em :P i dont really like yin,i love bai though)
Kia:what the......*looks around*where am i*wanders off*
Hei: *Walks past the Alleyway and sees Kia* Huh? Oh, hello miss, What are you doing out at this time of night?
Huang: He- Lee! Get over here you lazy bum!
Hei: Yeah okay! *Smiles at Kia* Bye bye Miss!
--MEANWHILE--
Tanizawa: Crap we lost him!
Saito: Do you think that was...?
Tanizawa: UA-658... Yeah... Come on, let's head back... *Puts her gun away and heads back to the car*
Saito: R-right! *Follows her*
Kia:*blushes*did he just smile at me*shook her head*follows them*it will be easier to find my way back home if i follow them*thinks*
Huang: The hell...? *Keeps walking* Is it me or is that girl following us?
Mao: Yeah... I believe she is...
Hei: Don't you think a normal human would freak out seeing a talking cat? *LAughs*
Mao: Shut up! Yin, Track that new contractor, UA-658...
Yin: He is relatively to here, North East...
Huang: What? North east?! That's behind us! But the girl!
Hei: On it... *Runs around the corner, and gets into his normal suit and quietly appears behind Kia, he silently runs the other way*
Shoka: Sh-shit... *Staggers out of the alleyway and collapses*
Kia:eh~~~*runs towards shoka*are you ok?
Hei: *Appears In front of her* Go away, You don't want to get Involved with this... *Places a finger on her head and he starts glowing*
Shoka: Wha...?! NO! *Grabs Heis leg and starts to glow, There was an electrical sound but nothing happened*
Hei: Wha... *Thinks* What the Hell?! He has the same ability as me... and no payment either?! He.. He's Just like me! *Outloud* Okay.. Fine... If you don't want either of you to die, I suggest you take her and get the hell out of here... Cops will be here soon... *Disappears*
Shoka: *Struggles but gets up* Th-that was BK... BK-201... The B-Black Reaper... Ngh... C'mon... Miss... *Chuckles* Hell I don't even know your name... I'm Shoka Takigawa... We should get out of here... *Gets up by supporting himself on a wall, he starts to stagger and turns around the corner*
Kia:*is frozen*huh.......oh*catches up on him*my name is Kia......Kia Smila*she smiled*so er......whats is this BK-201 and this "Black Reaper" your talking about....and who is that guy?
(got to go)
Shoka: You're better off NOT knowing about him... But I can tell you THIS much, he's one of the, no, he IS the most Feared contractor, He was known as the Black Reaper even BEFORE he was a contractor, he was a skilled Assassin when he was still very young, you've heard about the Heavens Gate right? It's like Hells gate, Except This one is in.. rather it WAS in South Africa... It was destroyed by an explosion... And they think it was caused by BK-201... *Stumbles* Crap... I think I broke my leg... *Rubs his leg, which was twisted in a funny way* Huh... so that's why it hurts... *Twists it into place* Ow! Damn... That hurt more than I thought it would... *Stops the ground hard* Meh, It's better... *Walks normally*
Kia:*laughs,then her face turned serious*contractor you say?I think my parents mentioned it sometimes ago,told me to never get too close to one*she swollowed hard*say,your not a contractor...are you?*she stared straight into his eyes*
Shoka: *He freezes* Urk! Uhm... Hard to say, I have powers, But I have emotion and every thing a real human has, I guess It's cause I've hung around my friends so often, I regained all that I was when I was human, But I was so young when I became a contractor, I guess My childlike self never gave into the hell that is the life of a Contractor, so, If you don't want to be near me That's understandable, No one likes a contractor... *Smiles as he sits down on a nearby bench, he looks back at Kia and smiles one more time, he leans back and closes his eyes* So I guess this is Good-bye... See ya... *Sighs*
Kia:*she turned around and looked up*no,I don't hate you,I hate whom ever killed my parents *pointed at the lonely star*dont you think we are alike*she smiled*i never had real friends,only my sister who really cares about me....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shoka: AA-492... He's a Psycho... I'm after him too... He killed my sister, And I'm going to destroy him for taking away the last thing I loved in this unfair, cruel world... *His eyes were shadowed by the lamplight on his hair, he was scowling*
Kia sighed,she didnt know what to say,she puts her hand on his shoulder,then took a step back,"erm....i have to go,if im home late,Seren's gonna get worried,come with me for dinner,im sure she will be happy to see a life person."she laughed,holding out her hand.
Shoka: A-are you sure? I mean, I have my own house and all but, are you sure it's okay for you to be seen hanging around a CONTRACTOR?! *Takes her hand and stands up* I don't want you getting hurt cause of me...
She laughed,"dont worry,i can fell it,your not that bad,in fact,i dont see you as bad at all."she smiled,"c'mon,its getting late."she dragged him behind her,humming a tune.
Shoka: *Blushing* H-hey! I can walk on my own! *He steadies himself and walks beside her* Thanks for inviting me, but you really didn't have to...! *Smiles, slightly nervous*
(Hey, um, Is your Icon Narine?)
she patted his head,still laughing.
she unlocked the door,a loud coughing sound came from the bedroom,"oh crap."kia dropped the key and ran into the bedroom,"sina,im soo sorry!"she took sina's hand.
"no,it was just bad for a second,its all good now."a soft voice came out of the young-looking girl
(here she is,by the way,she is also a contractor,her payment is her health,kia doesnt know that)
"i will go make dinner."she walked out,her frige hiding her eyes.then she walked into the kitchen.
 she patted his head,still laughing. she unlocked the door,a loud coughing sound came from the bedroo
Shoka: Oi... You're A contractor... You ought to know that I'm one too, you should be able to sense it... Can't you... *He sits down beside her* You don't seem to be getting any better... Is this your payment...? That sucks... Mind if I try something...? I'll host your payment for a whole day, then it'l be gone, I won't have your payment, You won't have your payment, and you'll be free to use your powers whenever you like, is that okay? *Smiles*
(i dont think so..)
sina sighed,"i dont want her to suffer anymore,they took our parents,kia was still a child then,i couldnt bare to see her suffer anymore.....i didnt want to be a contractor,but it just happened."then she coughed again.
kia came in with a small pot,it was butternut soup.
sina sat up and took the pot,she ate it straight,she held her tears back.
kia smiled as she watched sina ate,she sat down on the edge of the bed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shoka: Kia... Your life sounded rough, and I'm sure it still is... *Smiles* Y'see I Actually have a sister, though I don't know if she's alive or not any more... My parents died when me and my siblings were very young, I was the oldest, just turning five, We held in there for about two years, then all but one of my siblings died... All hit by a car... My youngest Sister was the only survivor, She was only three so she had no Idea what had just happened, she was so young and innocent... *He was tearing up and his voice became shaky* I became a contractor on my tenth birthday... her birthday wasn't too far behind mine and she was only becoming five... She was the sweetest girl you'd ever meet, so caring and loving, she always put others before herself, she was exactly like our mother, face and all... I was more like my father... Then only a few weeks after I had become a contractor, she ran away for having being shunned for having a "freak" brother, they called her creep, a freak, every inhuman name they could come up with... I never heard from, or have seen her again... *His face was drenched in tears and his shirt was getting soaked, he wiped his eyes* I'm sorry, please excuse me for a second... *He walks outside and sits at the front steps weeping silently into his harm*
Hei: Huang, Mei, Yin, Someone's tailing me... Should I...?

Mei: No, don't it would look bad to take out someone who we aren't sure is against us...

Huang: I agree with the cat...

Yin: ...

Hei: Alright...

*They speed up their pace*
Kia:*sigh,then she followed him out,she puts her hand on his head,then patted it gently,it was awkward,she couldn't think of any words,so just said quietly*ther....there*she wanted to laugh at her reaction*
Shako: *Wipes his eyes and sniffles He takes a few deep breaths* S-sorry, I kinda get randomly emotional when I think and or talk about my parents... Stupid for a contractor like me I know But for some reason I can't... I can't help it... Hey so, I was wondering, Is that your little sister in there? She seems to have a very er... Painful... payment...
Kia:huh?payment?*she took out a stack of paper*hmm,electricity is paid,water.....check...telephone...checked­...­wha­t else?*she looked confused,payment?I"ve paid everything
Shoka: *Thinks, looks shocked: So she doesn't know?! Ugh, either THAT or she's just totally dense...* Ah, never mind... Uhm... Might I use your restroom? *Follows the directions she gives him to the restroom, he stares at the Mirror, at himself* Crap... I hate seeing people suffer cause of their stupid contracts! *Sighs* Especially when they're very nice people... *Looks at the door, he walked out* I'm sorry Kia, but I have to go... Bye... We'll meet again, I'm sure of it... *Walks out*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kia:*sigh,then waved,there was a slight sadness in her eyes*ya......good bye......*she walked slowly into the alleyway.*his gone....you can get out now..
a black figure flew out,hugged her tightly,"Kia is the best!"
"shut up and get lost."she pushed him away.
"hehe,dont worry,Seth went to get rid of him."he grined.
"WHAT?! leave him alone!" Kia slapped him hard on the cheek.
he made puppy eyes,"wahh,kia is cruel."
"whatever Ian,just get lost,you dont belong here."she turn around and started to walk.
"then wher DO i belong?" Ian tilit his head and stared at her
Name: Ian Ganilia
Type:Contractor
Looks: pic(later)
Personality: His a bit childish,he can be quiet cruel and angry,but most of the times,eating eating and more eating.
Star#: KL-401
Powers: Blood-Induced Matter Transportation
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
anifanfreak commented…
Don't Use BK-201, it's already a major characters star, no double contractors ABSOLUTELY বছরখানেক আগে
Angel_Kiss commented…
eek,okie. বছরখানেক আগে
anifanfreak commented…
সম্পাদনা the Post (Specifically the Star#) বছরখানেক আগে
Shoka: *Walks through Kamakura Park, He Stares at the Moon in the evening sky, a beautiful Amber color shown on it's face, he smiled slightly and moved on, he walked down to a small circular clearing, there were flowers near the top of the hill, he climbed the hill slowly and sat at it's peak, He began to hum a sad lullaby sung to him by his father and mother in a duet before they died, he had used to sing it with his sister in a duet too, this made his eyes water and his voice to become slightly shaky but he continued to hum, his eyes were closed, he toned out reality and reminisced about his past, with his sister and his siblings, and his parents, he stayed quiet after he had finished the song, eyes still closed, but a stream of tears falling over his cheeks, he was smiling* I miss you guys so much...
Kia took and step towards the church."why did I envove myself into this?may be its my that braincells dIed that moment."she laughed,knowing that she can't just sit around and not help,maybe its her chance to find out how her parents disappeared,and the payment Shoka talked about.....
Shoka: Tch... *Wipes his eyes* This is no way for me to act... *He jumps to his feet and proceeds back into the town, he wanders down the streets, silently*
Sina got out of bed,she walked out of the house,then sat down on the concreat.
"Sina Smila,Female,18,contractor..."two men and a helicopter appeared in front of her."come with us."one held out his hand.
she took it then nodded.
"got it." he laughed.
Shoka: GODDAMMIT!!!! *Punches a wall and it shatters with sparking electricity* Why did it have to be my sister?!

???: Whoa... That's some power kid...

Shoka: What?! Who goes there?!

???: Hahaha! 'Who goes there' ?! What is this?! The 13th century?! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Shoka: Sh-shut up! Show yourself!

???: Very well... *A man steps out from the shadows, his face was still hidden but he was smirking*
Kia waved goodbye to the last customer,then lay on the sofa,she curled aside.
"dont worry about sina,she is way older then you,she can help herself."leon puts the coffee cut on the small glass table.
"agh,its not that,its something else,and i have a bad feeling bout it."she whispered.
leon took his jacket."well,your prodiction is always right,i'll keep that in mind then,chao,and dont forget to lock the door."he walked out.
"something is definitly not right..."
Shoka: Who the hell are you?!

???: Me? Oh, nobody special...

Shoka: What's your NAME...

???: Oh my name...? My name is.......

Shoka: *Gulps*

Emryl: Emryl Laucoff, Nice to meet you!

Shoka: Uhm... Ditto... I guess... *Lowers his guard* But what are you doing here?

Emryl: I'm here for you, to bring you back to the Syndicate!
Seth took a step back, he was hiding behind the wall.Emryl?! the hell is he doing here? he turned around and headed to Kia's house.
"the window,did you know? you forgot to lock it?"he tilted his head.
"well,thanks for the info,now get out."she shoveled him out the door.
"wait,wait,i need to talk to sarah."he turned around.
her eyes narrowed."Sarah? isnt she dead?"
"well,shes suppose to be...."
বছরখানেক আগে AP1997 said…
Name: Kage Hayami
Type: Contractor
Personality: Bad tempered guy, but secretly soft inside.
Star: C7801
Payment: Extreme mood swings
Abilities: Can control fire.
 Name: Kage Hayami Age: 17 Gender: Male Type: Contractor Personality: Bad tempered guy, but sec
anifanfreak commented…
Please make the Star# with a Letter/number code, like the others... Please? বছরখানেক আগে
Shoka: I LEFT the syndicate Emryl, You know that, And they offered it, I just took the good deal.

Emryl: yeah? Well, sorry, We need you BACK!

Shoka: I don't think you'll GET me back idiot! Tch! *Turns his back to Emryl*

Emryl: Gah! You don't understand! If you DON'T they'll send Black Reaper and Mei to kill you! YIn and Huang will be there too, their whole team will hunt you down!

Shoka: LET them come... I don't have ANY regrets already... *Holds out his hand and sparks condense on his palm*

Emryl: They'll kill the girl too... *Smirks*

Shoka: *He stops, eyes wide* No... No they WON'T... *Turns around he was glowing* If they so much as TOUCH either of them your prescious Black Reaper won't exist any more! And I PROMISE you, THe Boss will be NEXT on my list... *Growls* You tell him that...

Emryl: *Throws his arms up* I TRIED to warn you Takigawa... Now youll be sorry... *Smirks and disappears*

Shoka: Tch! *Walks back in the direction of Kia's house, he knocks on the door when he gets there* Hello...? *Thinks: Damn, The Syndicate works fast, someone from the Syndicate may already be inside...*
"hey."kia opened the door,Seth went to the kitchen to make some coffee."what are you doing here?"