জীবন্ত Personality Game!

Cerudays posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 03:13AM
Hey everybody!~ I had an idea for yet another game we can add here to the forums.
The object to this thread will be to post a character that has a similar personality to the character posted above, whether it is the way they react to situations, mannerisms, catchphrases, type of characters they are fond of, etc. You don't have to stick to tsundere, yandere, yangire, etc. tropes, go ahead and be creative! :) If you feel you have to clarify further, just add a mini explanation! We can build off of it like that. (*You can also add other traits to the description of your character that we can build new branches off of.)

Example:
Person 1 (starting post): Taiga Aisaska- A short description of her character is that she is a short-tempered person that lacks skills of conveying her innermost feelings towards her love interests, yet wants to be loved.
Person 2: Louise from Zero to Tsukaima! She'd like attention from her object of affection, and is easily jealous.
Person 3: Sai Kashiwagi from Peach Girl is similar as she is very desperate for attention, and when it is not given to her she gets extremely jealous. *Is also very catty when it comes to other girls, and steals their love interests due to insecurity.

Have fun!!
I'll start with the posting of the character Homura Akemi: She's very persistent when it comes to her goals, will stop at nothing to save her friends, and has a high sense of duty.

জীবন্ত 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Cutepet87 said…
smile
Umm..... Naruto cause' he's also very determined and stuff. :P
 Umm..... নারুত cause' he's also very determined and stuff. :P
বছরখানেক আগে cutiepie0310 said…
Erza Scarlet - is very determined and never gives up.She fights for her friends. She gets very angry when people mess with her cake. She is also super strong for a girl.
 Erza Scarlet - is very determined and never gives up.She fights for her friends. She gets very angry
বছরখানেক আগে KissKissHannah said…
Nozomi. She is determined on what to do when she gets older.
 Nozomi. She is determined on what to do when she gets older.
বছরখানেক আগে Animesoul said…
big smile
BlackStar is determined to be a great assasin
 BlackStar is determined to be a great assasin
Cutepet87 commented…
And to transcend god~ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে AnimeAvarice said…
Light Yagami wants to become/transcend God, is careful and calculating, and plans out everything he does.
 Light Yagami wants to become/transcend God, is careful and calculating, and plans out everything he d
বছরখানেক আগে FluffyOtaku said…
Phantom from MAR is calculating, plans things out, uses people like pawns, and is a villain.
 Phantom from MAR is calculating, plans things out, uses people like pawns, and is a villain.
বছরখানেক আগে ptkitd said…
Lelouch vi Britannia from Code geass
He's very smart guy when it comes to plans, uses people as pawns as well, he's trying to be a hero (i think) and of course he has power ^^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Lelouch vi Britannia from Code geass He's very smart guy when it comes to plans, uses people as pawn
বছরখানেক আগে Aph-Finland said…
Finland, Italy, Canada, Japan, and i think thats it O,O bc i change emotions quickly O,O