No god modding
Your allowed to have powers
Swearing is allowed
4 characters max per person
Your allowed to make another character after you die
No killing other people with out permission
You are aloud to kill your own characters

Story plot
You having a meeting with your school principle but it's at night you think it's weird but you go anyway when you get there the doors lock you in and you can't get out
You try going to the principles office but he's not there and soon after you find more people are also at the school you must find clues in different rooms I will let you know if you are in a room with a clue the clue will be written on paper once you find the clue I will tell you what it says -can you find all the clues and escape the school before the night end or will you go mad and kill everyone

Name: Mia
Appearance:(pic)
Powers: she can scenes when something bad is gunna happen and has supernatural powers,strength and athletic ability
Bio: Mia was always alone at school and everyone just ignored her she is really smart and athletic but never shows it because she is afraid that people will think she's better then them she tents to run off when she is scared
Personality: quiet shy but nice and short tempered
 Rules: No god modding Your allowed to have powers Swearing is allowed 4 characters max per per
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 05:27PM

জীবন্ত 248 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 248

বছরখানেক আগে shizuka1243 said…
Mia walks up to the school and opens the doors she walks in and the doors shut behind her "huh?!?" Mia tried to open the door "come on open" Mia pulled harder on the door and the door handle broke off "uh" Mia looked around and then hid the door hand in a pot plant near the door and then she walked up the stairs walking past class rooms she stopped at the end of the hallway and walked into the principles office and looked around "uh hello" Mai said scared
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
( I Will still use my old character)
Name:
Powers: Can Steal soul and Can turn anything to ice and His sword can corrupt people's minds....
Bio: Arthas Is A Very Aggressive Person And If someone tried to make fun of him he will beat the crap out of them but he will only use them when people are very getting serious.....
Personality: Aggressive,Evil,Short Tempered
 ( I Will still use my old character) Name: Age: 20 Appearance:(pic) Powers: Can Steal soul an
The office was empty Mia walked back down the hallway and stopes when she heard foot steps Mia froze in fear and slowly turned around "uh hello" Mia said softly
Arthas: You Little GIrl Do you have any idea to get out of here..................
mia looked at him relieved he wasn't a ghost or something "uh...." Mia tried to talk but was to shy to she just shakes her head
Arthas: I Am a ner'zhul night i search things that aren't normal.....then why your tongue cannot catch?
Mia heard footsteps again this time louder and closer Mia started to cry out of fear
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
Name: Alex
Powers: can shape-shift into animals
Bio: (i'll think of something)
Personality: yours truely me!
 Name: Alex Age: 18 Appearance:(pic) Powers: can shape-shift into জন্তু জানোয়ার Bio: (i'll think of so
Mia ran off away from the foot steps and down the hallway and into a random class room and hid under a table
Alex: "why'd she run away?, i'm not that ugly am i?"
Mia covered her ears and closed her eyes
Alex: *knocks on the door of the class room she went into* "hello i'm sorry if i scared you"
Mia froze as she her the footsteps behind her she felt a hand on her shoulder and then was thrown across the room Mia landed on a desk and it broke making a smashing sound
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alex "hay is someone in there wih you thats hurting you!"
Mia got up and looked around she used her powers to scenes where the spirt was she then ran towards the door and broke it down
Alex: *falls back as she bursts through the doo* "ouch, are you ok lady?"
worried
Mia pulls alex to he's feet and drags with down the hallway with her getting away from that classroom as fast as she can which is pretty fast because of her athletic ability
Alex: *notices she's trying to get away from the class room so he grabs her and thrombus her into the air before changing into a horse catching her on his back and gallops deeper into the school*
Mia was to scared to scream. Mia's eyes turned white Mia could sense that something bad was gunna happen so see stood up and jumped off the horse and grabbed onto a air vent above her and climbed in
Alex: *looks back at her and hits a wall changing back to normal and slumping to the ground*
Mia crawled through the air vents tring to get away from what she sensed
বছরখানেক আগে KenichiTMD said…
Lee Shengshun Aka Hei
Appearance:Picture
Powers: able to control electricity (and can manipulate matter but can't control it very well)
Bio:Lone Wolf know for being an skilled assassin keeps in the shadows doesn't show alot of expression trained in 2 martial arts Muay Thai and kick boxing very agile and can't escape and prevail in the most deadly of situations has a bulletproof cape he keeps on him at all times as well as a mask and knife
Personality: quick, doesn't waste time, nice, thoughtful, long temper can put up with almost anything
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Lee Shengshun Aka Hei Appearance:Picture Powers: able to control electricity (and can manipulate ma
Alex: "where is she going?" *rubs his head and stands up*
Lee walks though the school just wandering about he hears someone crawling around in the vents above his head he follows the noise to where it stops and a girl comes flying out of the vents at him What the fuck he thinks she falls on to the ground Lee jumping away drawing his knife then he puts it back quickly noticing there was no threat from her he just stands there looking at her she looks over at him and pauses for a second
Mia gets up and looks at the men standing in front of her and she takes a few steps back and leans on the rails of the stairs and the rails brake and Mia falls back
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Arthas: (Walks slowly) Where that freaking girl go? (Sigh) Guess I am on my own................This place is cold and vile...........I must find a way to get out of here........But i need the girl for me to know what happen............ (Walks in the dark area)
Mia tried to grab onto something but couldn't Mia screamed and her scream echoed through the school hallways
Arthas: (Heard the Scream) Who Screamed? Maybe the Echo of death is near to me............
Mia quickly grabbed on to the ledge and was about to lift herself up but froze when she felt a hand on her foot and it was tring to pull her down Mia screamed again
বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
Name: Trinity
Powers: Accurate Fortune Telling , Cards (these are sharp like knives) and Psychokinesis -( though she's bad at this and rarely uses this)
Bio: She has an older brother who is in college , her parents were always busy with their work and had no time for them , so she doesn't really have a strong relationship with her family except for her sibling. She also comes from a wealthy family , but only a few people knows this , she tends to hide her identity in school and tries not to stand out that much.
Personality: She can be silly at times. She has a laid-back personality and tends to be quiet at times.
Pic:
 Name: Trinity Age: 19 Appearance:(pic) Powers: Accurate Fortune Telling , Cards (these are sharp
Mia let got of the edge because the wight on her legs was to Heavy for her to lift herself up "..g-g-g-get...off me.......GET OFF ME" Mia yelled and her body glowed the walls and floor of the school started glow as well
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Mia let got of the edge because the wight on her legs was to Heavy for her to lift herself up "..g-g-
Trinity walks throughout the empty hallways of the school , looking around for some clues on what's going on. As she continues walking on , she sense something strong beneath the school walls. She presumed walking until a hint of flashing hue caught her eye in the staircase in the other side of the hallway , she dashed towards the direction of light and was surprised at what she saw.
Arthas: (See's the school's floor's and walls are glowing) What the crap is this? (Walks and tries to find why the glowing in the school starts and then Arthas saw Mia) What the?!
 Arthas: (See's the school's floor's and walls are glowing) What the crap is this? (Walks and tries to
Whatever that was on Mia's leg let go and disappeared Mia floated down to the ground and she stopped glowing Mia then fell to her knee's because she used such a strong power that sucks her engergy
Trinity was surprised on what she saw , a girl just floated in mid-air! Trinity hurriedly went to the girl's side ,examining if she was alright. "Hey..you okay?" she asked staring at the girl with worried eyes.
Mia looked at the girl in front of her and nodded to scared to talk Mia tried to tell her that bad thing were happening in this school but she was always bad when it comes to talking to others
Alex: *changes into a black cat and walks around the school looking for people*
Mia looks around and saw arthas and tilted her head as she looked at him Mia then ran back up the stairs and past art has and to a supplies closet and got a broom out for protection
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alex: *walks around as a cat*
Mia carries the broom around with her and makes her way back to the principles office
Alex: *changes into a dog*
Mia went into the principles office and looked around in it "hmm"
Alex: *looks around for people but is unable to find any*
Lee just starts walking again that girl is none of his business he just wanders though the halls then taking turn he runs into some girl with cards all around her she falls on top of him she yells at him why did you get in my way Lee just gets up and turns around to walk away then he see's the light drawing his blade and cloak he throws his knife into the light as well as a burst of electicity
Mia walks to the door of the office ready to leave it but the door slams shut on her "huh was that the wind" Mia said looking around for a open window and shivered when she felt water at her feet the room was slowly filling with water Mia ran for the door but it was locked the water was rising fast until it filled all the way to the roof Mia held her breath and slammed and banged on the door
 Mia walks to the door of the office ready to leave it but the door slams shut on her "huh was that th
Alex: *walks around near the office*
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Shane
Powers:He can fly, but it's more like gliding, unusual speed and strength from magic.
Bio:Shane was a kid when his mother died. The only thing he had left to remember her was an apple that never rots and replinishes itself when eaten. After his mother died, he and his father never really spoke to one another. But in a way, they became closer to each other. His little sister also reminds him alot of his mother and he spends as much time with her as he possibly can.
Personality:He's kind and always wiling to help anyone who needs it.
 Name: Shane Age: 18 Appearance:(pic) Powers:He can fly, but it's আরো like gliding, unusual spee
Mia slams her arms against the door and keeps banging on it trying to get it to open Mai is almost out of breath
Arthas: what's wrong with that girl? She run's all the time and Now I am talking to myself............(walks) I will find that girl and tell her what the freak IS HAPPENING IN HERE (RUNS)
Mia could breath anymore and slowly floated down to the bottom on the principles office "why me why always me why not anyone else" Mia said in her head