জীবন্ত Kingdom Hearts RP (Universal Series)

anifanfreak posted on Dec 03, 2014 at 06:24AM
Hey, Y'all! This is actually a Remake of the original Version that died off a Year ago with Hikari, Dream, and myself and I wanna Bring it back cause it looked good but we'd left for another RP in the Club I made for COD Black ops II Zombies, now I'm back and Ready to maintain... For maybe up to about 1000 Posts! Haha, Come and Join guys, hope you have great fun!!

You all know it! You all Love it! The Famous Disney Game By Square Enix, KINDOM HEARTS! NOW YOU GET TO BE A PART OF THE STORY!!!

Create your own OC and/or Use other Characters from the series!

If I missed anyone you want Please just tell me and I'll put you up with the character and I KNOW I missed a lot but that's on purpose since I don't wanna list 100+ Characters!

Characters:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Ventus
Namine
Roxas
Axel/Lea
Aqua
Terra
Goofy
Donald
Mickey
Xion
Leon
Xemnas - TAKEN - Anifanfreak
Xigbar - TAKEN - Anifanfreak

All Organization XIII (Includes Xehanort, Xenmas, And Marluxia, choose Individuals, not all)
Gimney
All Disney Characters Included in the Series (Including The Destiny Island) (Individual)
Cloud
(ANY KH CHARACTER YOU CAN THINK OF!)

You can Be A Guardian of Light, fighting for King Mickey, alongside Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, Riku, Axel/Lea, Etc.

OR

You can be one of the Thirteen Darknesses, Fighting for Xehanort, alongside The Original Organization XIII, Siåx, Xemnas, Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxine, Luxord, Etc.

NOW GO SAVE OR DESTROY THE WORLD WIELDERS OF THE Keyblades!

There are no Particular Rules, go nuts.

For OCs Use this Format!

Name:
Weapon Name: (Use either Guardian Of light, Seeker of Darkness, or Make it Original, no Need for Pics)
Appearance:
Personality:
Birth World: (Use Worlds from any of the games in The Series)

OC's
Anifanfreak:
-Yuuki

Firiel:
-Kaori
-Dale
last edited on May 26, 2015 at 08:27PM

জীবন্ত 214 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 214

বছরখানেক আগে anifanfreak said…
Name: Yūki (Means Courage)
Side: Guardian Of Light
Weapon Name: Second Wish
Appearance: (Pic) (Will be put up soon)
Personality: Kind, Straightforward in Battle, Smart, Strategic, Fighter, Competative
Birth World: ??? (Thought as Traverse Town, even tough his Files aren't located in any of the Known Worlds)
বছরখানেক আগে Firiel said…
((Sorry taking long for a reply.))

Name: Kaori
Side: Light
Weapon Name : Ruby Moon
Appearance:
Personality: Caring, Kindhearted and Brave. Determined and Courageous
Birth World: Radiant Garden

Name: Dale
Side: Dark --> Thirteen Darkness (So they have at least one person to fight)
Weapon Name: Iniquity Blade or Shade Lance
Appearance:
Personality: He is secretive, liar, evil, teaser, mostly flirt to girls and didn't care much about things.
Birth World: Destiny Island

((Kaori))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ((Sorry taking long for a reply.)) Name: Kaori Age: 16 Side: Light Weapon Name : Ruby Moon Ap
((Dale))
 ((Dale))
(Cool Cool, I still Use Xiggy and Xemnas)
(Kk.)
(So they can fight 3 people)

Yuuki: *He woke up on the ground in Traverse Town* Ugh... *He sat up rubbing his head his Keyblade slowly disappearing in his hand* Ugh... Was I in a fight...? *He looked at his hand before the SW disappeared* Hmm... Curious... *he stood up wobbly and went towards the Main Section and to Cids Shop* Cid? Is Leon here?

Cid: Leon? He left a while ago, where were YOU? You were supposed to help out Yelfie! She's in the back room, go help her out will ya? She's not meant to be worked so hard with Tedious tasks like Cleaning!

Yuuki: Yeah yeah. I Got you. *He walked to the back* Yelfie? You in here?

Yelfie: Yeah, I'm just napping... *She turned over in the bed*

Yuuki: You done with the cleaning?

Yelfie: Naw...

Yuuki: *He sighed* Well... Better help out... You just get some rest. I'll finish this up for you. Alright?

Yelfie: Aw you're sweet.
((Try don't use abbreviation, I haven't understand all things yet.))

Kaori woke up early in the morning and rubbed her eyes. She yawned before walked to the bathroom and start to take a bath. She slowly walked out of the bathroom in the towel before taking her clothes and start her usual morning routine.
Yuuki: Alright... I'm going... I have to Patrol a few worlds and check up on Snow White and See Lord Mickey. Hopefully Sora will be there, he should have recovered by now...

Yelfie: Well I don't know about The King but good luck any way.

Yuuki: Thanks. *He walked out and Created a Portal to The Castle hub*
Kaori looked outside and decided to take a walk today, morning breeze looks like feels good today. She shrunk her staff into a ring just in case someone attacked her, like yesterday. Kaori walked out of the house and take a walk around the town.
Yuuki: *He dropped out of the portal stumbling onto Kaori* Uaaaaagh!! What the...?! *He looked at her* O-Oh! Sorry about that Miss! *He helped her up* Err... I gotta run...! I'm off to see the King!
Kaori looked to him, still confused. "Wait! Could you at least tell me what's wrong until you need to see the King so hurriedly? I could help, of course if you need help." Kaori said with a small smile.
Yuuki: Err... Uh... *He was already frantic since he was late, like the Rabbit in Wonderland* Ooh... Aw forget it! *He Grabbed her hand and made a mad dash for the castle* Gotta hurry! Ooh Or Donalds gonna blast me with a Thundaga!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kaori's eyes widened as he grabbed her hand and took off with a mad dash. "Wait! What? Donalds gonna WHAT?!" She couldn't believe what is going on with her.
Yuuki: Aaaaaaaaah.....! I'm SO dead! Why did that portal make me jump ahead 4 HOURS?! Agh! * He kept mumbling to himself as they ran, he even ignored the door when they got to it instead he swung Kaori around and swept her into his arms and launched off of the ground directly into the courtyard he jumped again and arrived in the kings quarters through the skyroof* I'm back Mickey! I'm here!
Kaori gasped and cling to his neck as he bring her into his arms. "Hey, you! What are you doing?" She was in panic mode because she didn't expected her day will start with her in a unknown man's arms. Her head spinning with confusion and she looked up. His face was so close... too close .. Kaori gulped and tried to held back the mad blush but she failed.
Yuuki: *He Glanced at her face and as her blushing he became flushed and panicked putting her down on her feet* Erm... Uh... S-Sorry... I was uh... In a rush....
Kaori gulped and didn't say anything, trying to calm her blush. She took a deep breath and let it go. " So... " she said, breaking the awkward silence. "May I have the name of a man that carried me all the way to King Mickey's palace?"
Yuuki: *He stuttered* Uh... I'm Yuuki. Uh sorry about that...
Kaori give her usual friendly smile. " Nice to meet you, Yuuki-san. And if I may know, what are you doing in King Mickey's palace?"
Yuuki: I've been asked by The King to present myself to Sora as a Guardian of Light and a KeyBlade Master. I'm somewhat late but I'm sure Mickey won't mind.
Kaori: Ooh ... I see I see. But ... have Sora recovered? I heard him injured last time..
Yuuki: *He nodded* Lady Narine managed to repair Sora's memory's Organization XIII was stalled by Roxas... Lord Ventus has been spotted though not many can see the difference between him and Roxas.
Kaori : So... why don't you go now? I'm sure King Mickey already waiting so long for you. *she smiled warmly*
Yuuki: *He nodded and smiled* Right. Uh... I'll be off then... Er... *He stopped at the door bit turned around* Um do you wanna... I dunno... Maybe come with me? I'm sure that won't mind... But I totally understand if you don't wanna uh... *He looked down befuddled as to what to say next*
Kaori played with her fingers, doesn't know what to say next. "Well... if you don't mind if I come with you ... well sure. But if I only being a burden there, just tell me and I'll leave." She said, moving to follow Yuuki.
Yuuki: *He shook his head* N-No you wouldn't be a burden at all!
Kaori nodded and slowly smiled. "I'm glad. So... lead the way?"
Yuuki: *He Inhaled deeply and turned around placing his hands on the doors he sighed and pushed light shining thru the crack of the doorway revealing a large throne room where King Mickey and Sora were clashing blades laughing, a simple spar with Lea and Riki spectating Daisy and Minnie talking* I've arrived!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kaori followed behind her with her head down, showing respect. The ring around her finger sparkled a little.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yuuki: Sora!

Sora: Gyaaaaah! Take this!! *He jumped at Yuuki swiftly and swung downwards at him*

Yuuki: Whoa!! *He Parried quickly throwing Sora off of him* Rambunctious as always huh Sora?

Sora: Hahaha Hey Yuu-kun. Been a while Riku! Look who it is!

Riku: Yeah I saw him a few days ago! Yuuki-dono! Good evening!

Mickey: And late. Typical of him! *He laughing and put his Keyblade away* But its to be expected of our best Guardian next to Riku and Sora. Ventus even!
Kaori stepped back in surprise as Sora suddenly jumped to Yuuki. But then, she kept her cool and stand back straight.
*They laughed and made small talk*

Mickey: *He noticed Kaori and walked up to her* Your names Kaori I presume?
Kaori nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty. May I know how you know about it?"
Mickey: Any proper Guardian should be able to tell who can call forth another fragment of the X-Blade the Master Key. Yuu-kun wouldn't have brought you here if you weren't able to bring out a KeyBlade! Come then. Show us!
Kaori scratched behind her head lightly, laughing sheepishly. "Ah .. I think such strong power can't be hide easily .." She stretched her hand and the KeyBlade appeared in her grip. "So, Yuuki-san bring me here on purpose then?" She smiled.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yuuki: Well not really but I thought it would be okay since you have a KeyBlade but I have to ask can you call forth different ones like Sora and myself? Riku and Mickey can too of course... *His KeyBlade changed appearance into a Kingdom Key then The Ultima Weapon* See? Like that.
Kaori looked to her KeyBlade and sighed. "I think I can't. I never go through any formal training about this KeyBlade. I learned about how to use it from my mother's journal. Some days ago, I found out that she used KeyBlade Inheritance Ceremony. Now I'm still developing. I can't do much yet."
Yuuki: Can you at least cast basic Spells like Fire or Blizzard?
Kaori nodded. "Yeah. I can cast basic spells. Those are easy to mastered."
Yuuki: Haha yeah. I suppose. Well? Anything else we oughtta know about you?
Kaori looked up, tapping her finger to her chin. "My mother is dead and father is still alive. I think I don't have siblings and I haven't go through any formal training so I can't change my KeyBlade to KeyBlade Glider. I never visited other worlds... that's all I think."
Mickey: No formal training huh...? You've got to learn one way or another... So... Sora!

Sora: Er... Mickey... Don't say what I think you're gonna say.

Mickey: Then who? *His ears perked up* Yuuki! YOU dragged her here YOU oversee her training!

Yuuki: Wh-What?! I wouldn't be any good as a tutor!!

Mickey: This is a part of your own training to become a better Leader. After all you ARE out top strategist and who would listen to a strategist without confidence?

Yuuki: Urk... *He sighed* Oh... Fine... What shall I do Your Magesty?

Mickey: Ugh... You know I hate formalities... Just go to wonderland. There's been a rise in heartless numbers and we need to take them out before Wonderland gets Overrun. Use the Gummi Ship Mk II.

Donald: Don't touch my ship or you'll get... Ah you already know... *He garbled and scoffed*

Yuuki: Uhh... Yeah... If you will have me I'll teach you how to use your Key to open the doors of your destiny. *He bowed nobly on one knee hand out and another arm behind his back he looked up and smiled*
Kaori actually doesn't feel that it needed for Mickey personally pick a teacher for her. Even though, she's not go through formal training, she could still learning from reading. And then she sighed anyway when Mickey choose Yuuki to oversee her training. Fine, I'll do what I can, she thought. She didn't want to burden to him. She saw him going down on one knee and slowly realizing the position he's in. She held back the urge to blush and took his hand while does a curtsy. She smiled beautifully at him. "Then I'll have to say thank you Milord."
Yuuki: Great! *He gripped her hand and held it up smiling warmly* Let's get going. I wonder if the Hatter will be there...?
Kaori tilted her head to side. "Hatter .. Hatter ... " she murmured, she seemed to know about it somewhere. "Who is Hatter?" She didn't know many worlds beside the worlds her late mother mentioned. "The mad Hatter?"
Yuuki: Ah heard of him have you? He's rather famous for his personality and ridiculous hat. I quite like the fellow though.
Kaori nodded slightly. "I think my mother was mentioned about him in her journal. The crazy guy that always wearing a unique hat... He seemed interesting." Kaori smiled.
Yuuki: *He waved his hand and made a portal* This'll help getting to the Gummi Ship since I don't have a proper connection to wonderland just yet.
Yuuki: Nah its been a while since I've travelled with someone. This'll be fun! *He smiled reaching his hand out to her* Cmon. Let's go see the worlds. *He smiled softly*
Kaori smiled softly and take his hand . "Okay." She gladly step into the portals with him. She couldn't help but being curious to how the other worlds are. "This would be amazing.."