জীবন্ত R.I.P জীবন্ত Roleplay (( Sorry ^^'))

ErzaScarletXX posted on Apr 24, 2016 at 07:35AM
Okay I changed this all up :D but I'll be making a new roleplay for this so for now I'm sorry but this roleplay will be forever closed unless I wanna reopen it :D so please move on to this link for roleplay:

link
last edited on Aug 20, 2016 at 04:27AM

জীবন্ত 138 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 138

বছরখানেক আগে KawaiiMiki21 said…
Name: Mayuka Samuki And Luka Samuki
Both Likes: Food, Reading Fanfics, Shopping, Singing
Both Dislikes: Tea, Mean People, Homework
Powers: Demon/Demon Dragon/ Angel/Dark Angel/Neko/Demon Angel Princess
Looks: (In The picture Down below)
Extra info: Mauka gets As in school and has a bad side she loves boys and she has lots of friends including Yukini and Takura, She has a crush on Yori the cutest boy in high school, Since she is going to college with Yukini and Takura they will be a trio, And Mayuka is wearing the Pink shirt and Luka is wearing the white shirt
 Name: Mayuka Samuki And Luka Samuki Age: 18 and 18 Both Likes: Food, পাঠ করা Fanfics, Shopping, Sin
ErzaScarletXX commented…
isn't mayuka anime's character? বছরখানেক আগে
ErzaScarletXX commented…
if so then আপনি cannot use her বছরখানেক আগে
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Miki make a different character and get a different picture please, অথবা আপনি can't roleplay বছরখানেক আগে
Luka Extra Info: Luka is Mayuka's Twin! Luka Gets B+s is A's, She has a crush on Kaiu The Football player, Her BFF is Takura and Mayuka. She Reads Fanfics and stuff
TheAnimeQueen commented…
আপনি can't use my character and my picture! বছরখানেক আগে
Mayuka: Luka come on! *Puts Shoes on* Yukini! Takura!!

Luka: I'm coming *Goes out side* Takura!!!

Mayuka: *Walks with Yukini And Luka* Takura Come on!

Luka: *Giggles* Maybe someone had to much Coffee today Mayuka!

Mayuka: Maybe I did!

Both: *Laughs*
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Can আপনি not use my character please! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ErzaScarletXX said…
Takura and Yukini drag them self out tired as heck

Takura:Thats what me and Yuki get for playing video games all night

Yukini:I'm goin back to bed!

Takura:Oh no you don't!

Takura grabs Yukini
Mayuka: It's Our Last Day of College! We are free after today! At least stay awake Today Yukini

Luka: *Laughs* Takura tonight we all are playing "Halo Street" (Made up game) At Me and Mayuka's House!

Mayuka: Get ready to be owned!

Yori: Hey Mayuka! How are you sweetheart (Mayuka and Yori and Luka and Kaiu are a couple)

Luka: Kaiu! *Kisses him*

Mayuka: Hey Yori! *Hugs him*

Kaiu: Hey Luka!
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Omg আপনি are not allowed to use my character! বছরখানেক আগে
Yukini endlessly tries to escape Takura's grip on her shirt

Yukini:Lemme go!

Takura:Hell no

Yukini:Fiiinne i won't head back to bed
বছরখানেক আগে anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Shinomura & Aiko Shinomura

Looks: Yusuke: Dark Brown hair, Deep Gray eyes, Medium Build (Looks skinny but has muscles to show off), Moderate height, Very Average, Has a large scar on his back going from his right shoulder to his lower left hip.

Looks: Aiko: Short, Long straight black hair,

Likes: BOTH: Sweets, Music, Playing Music, Cooking, Singing, Anime, Drawing, Friendly People, Reading, Sleeping, Videogames

Hates: BOTH: Arrogant People, Extremely loud and sudden noises, Thunder, Disappointing other People

Personality: Myself & A gender-bent version of myself

Powers: Yusuke: Can manipulate shadows, wind, and electricity, he has the ability to temporarily augment himself with his powers and warp using shadows as gates, he can also move as fast as lightning.

Powers: Aiko: She can control any plant life and can speak with animals, she also can control water, wind, and fire (To an extent)

Extra Info: He was abandoned as a child because of his abilities for fear of his power, he's lived on his own for more than 10 years. He has a younger sister of who he kept in contact with, she was the only one who still contacted him, and genuinely likes him, After a while she came to live with Yusuke, They have been living together for about 2 years now, their family consistently bother the two to return Aiko to the family temple shrine. Yusuke is considered a mercenary/helper for hire although he never kills or generally harms his targets more than needed.
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Ty for joining! বছরখানেক আগে
Takura lets go of Yukini

Yukini;Hmph

Takura:the same old Yukini

Takura sighs
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Can আপনি please tell KawaiiMiki to not to use my character and my picture অথবা else she can't roleplay! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TheAnimeQueen said…
angry
*ATTENTION TO KAWAIIMIKI! PLEASE DO NOT USE MY CHARACTER AND MY PICTURE OR ELSE THAT'S CALLED COPYING AND IT'S NOT ALLOWED IN THIS ROLEPLAY!*
Anime it will be noted i will add it to the thingy way up there
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Okay thanks. বছরখানেক আগে
ErzaScarletXX commented…
no problem বছরখানেক আগে
(Always happy to join a blooming RP, hopefully we can get this to run for a long time, like way back in he day. With all of the Original RPers when they were still active..)

VIP: YOU...! You're a.. a MONSTER!! Take the money! Go away!! Freak!! *He ran away, the guards chased after him*

Yusuke: *He scoffed and caught the bag of money, he turned around and walked away* Ugh... I HATE this kinds of Jobs... It's always Snobs and Selfish Rich people... The only reason I do it is the pay... *He waved his hand as he put the money pouch in his shirt, a black spot grew to a size crudely resembling a hole, he walked right over it and dropped out of sight, the black spot disappeared slowly as the spectators stared in awe* Hmm... *He reappeared more into town casually strolling by as if nothing had happened* Should I go shopping? I have the money now... Yeah. Might as well. We're running low on Food and stuff anyway.

Aiko: Yu-nii! *She ran up to him* You're already back from your mission! I thought you said it would be an extra day!

Yusuke: The Jerk off of a client decided he would go spelunking in a cave outside of town before we hit the meeting point, I used my powers to get him out of a load of trouble, beat some monsters into submission so they wouldn't kill anyone and the guy ran off calling ME a monster. I SHOULD have let him get eaten alive..

Aiko: Oh, you don't mean that. You're too kind for that Yu-nii.

Yusuke: I Wish I could disagree. Hey, wanna go get some food? I Have money on me.

Aiko: Sure!

*They walked further into town, looking for a good spot to sit and get food*
Yukini:Well I'm going to walk around town

Takura:Wait sis don't y- nevermind she never listens

Yukini walks off, as she walks around the town she notices Yusuke and Aiko

Yukini:Hey guys!

Yukini said with a bright smile
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yusuke: Hey! What's going on?

Aiko: Oh hi!! *She squealed lightly and ran over to hug Yukini* Yuki-chan! It's been WAY too long!

Yusuke: It's been a few days.

Aiko: THAT'S TOO LONG YU-NII! *She said sternly holding Yukini close to her*

Yusuke: Aiya... *He sighed and shook his head* Care to join us for lunch? *He waved her attention to the table they chose* My treat.

Aiko: Yeah! Totally! Join us Yuki-chan! We have so much to catch up on!

Yusuke: Three Days. Not even a week! *He said under his breath*

Aiko: I heard that! *She shot him a glance*

Yusuke: *He flinched* Sheesh. Fine fine. Don't scare me like that. I can't tell if you're actually gonna use your ability or not!
Yukini chuckles

Yukini:Sure why not

Yukini:it's one way to stay away from my brother

Takura:THERE YOU ARE YUKI

Yukini:oh god

Takura:....where the hell where you were going

Yukini does the puppy eyes at Takura

Yukini:I was just looking around town onii-chan

Takura;fine

Yukini:Yay!
Yusuke: Hey Takkun. How've you been? *He said somewhat condescendingly* Anyway. *He sat down* I'm hungry. *He opened up a menu and began skimming the list of food that was being offered*

Aiko: Nice to see you Takura-san!
Takura:I've been good, if you don't want to hear about my sister being annoying

Yukini:Hey!

Yukini had slapped Takura across the face

Takura:JEEZ LADY
Aiko: You deserved that! *She bonked his head with her knuckles* Don't be mean to Yuki-chan!

Yusuke: Such Violence.

Aiko: Pacifist.
Yukini starts hitting Takura

Takura:YUSUKE HALP
Yusuke: *He snapped his fingers* Alright alright! Quit it! *A large, pitch black wall that was actually rather daunting appeared suddenly between Takura and Yukini* You two are making a scene! Now who's gonna eat? I'm hungry!
Yukini's eyes had formed red

Takura:....I'm just gonna go before anything gets worse compared to now

Yukini:..

Takura walks off
Yusuke: *He looked over at Yukini* Yuki. Don't try it. *He warned softly, suddenly a heavy, dark, and VERY chilling aura surrounded him*

Aiko: Uh oh... Yuki-chan. Yuu-nii is getting irritated. You know how scary he gets... Even Takura-san avoids making him mad now.
Yukini smiles with wide eyes

Yukini:mad or not, I won't allow it ^^
Yusuke: Then let your brother go. You know how stressed out his is. He's got a lot on his plate, even more than I do and I work more than any of you. Now c'mon, sit down o we can order.
Yukini:hmph you know me and him end up fighting like this every week or day infact

Yukini crosses her arms
Yusuke: *He sighed* Yeah, I know. But it's unhealthy. You may quarrel from time to time but you guys can't just fight like that. You're family. *He pet Aiko's head* You gotta love each other. And SHOW it!

Aiko: Yeah! *She nodded* Yu-nii and I fought all the time but we always made up after. We could never hate each other!

Yusuke: Haha. Yup!
Yukini:Well I'm not you nor is Taku

Yukini smiles creepily
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
"Finally A Good Rp!"
Name: Kizune Jizu
Hates: Innocent Bystanders,Annoying People,Olives
Powers: Death God Powers,Dark Split Personality,Master Swordsmanship,
Personality: Talkative,Serious,Split Personality
Extra Info: He mostly reverses his blade when fighting his enemies cause he just wanted people to realize that there doing is wrong and he wanted to kill all demons because those are the things that murder his family........
Pic:

"Finally A Good Rp!" Name: Kizune Jizu Age: 18 Likes: Fighting,Non-Killing,Strawberry's,Slacking O
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Your welcome for the good roleplay? and accepted :3 বছরখানেক আগে
"Kizune Dramatically enter's the town with a dark empty face"
Kizune: Heh......It's been a long time since i have entered a town like this........."Saws Yusuke and the others" (Smirks) Kids these days........."Keeps Walking" Heh......Time to start find some thugs in this town.............."Walks nearby to Yukini and Yusuke" (Release's a Strong Dark Spiritual Energy near them)
Yukini:I guess another spiritual peasant hm?

Yukini smirks a bit more

Yukini releases a dark aura

Yukini:hm
Kizune: "Felt a another Dark Aura" Hmm......."Grins" Looks like someone is trying to show their power...........
"Gotta make a new character"
Name: Vergil
Likes; Killing Demons,Silence,Katana's
Hates: Kizune,Love,Romance,Emotions,Good,Peace
Powers: Movement is faster than light,Demonic Powers,Blink,Master Swordsmanship
Personality: Sometimes good but naturally evil......
Extra Info: He is Kizune's Sensei for 3 years until Kizune left him for dead on a demonic battle and after that he thirst for vengeance to any demon and human that stands in his way
 "Gotta make a new character" Name: Vergil Age: 24 Likes; Killing Demons,Silence,Katana's Hates:
Yukini:so, who cares if i am
New Characters
Names:Kiyoro and Kiyuru Izumzi
(Boy:Kiyoro and girl:Kiyuru)
Hates:Good Luck, Kindness, Love, Romance and Humans
Powers:Demontic, Fire, Darkness and Controlling
Both Personalitys:Dark Witted Demons, Stubborn and creppy most of the time
Extra Info:Unknown until you know them more
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 New Characters Names:Kiyoro and Kiyuru Izumzi (Boy:Kiyoro and girl:Kiyuru) Age:both 18 Likes:Deat
AltairEzio22 commented…
Look's like it's a match for kizune..........Cool! :D বছরখানেক আগে
ErzaScarletXX commented…
yep বছরখানেক আগে
Kizune: Hey......You kiss your mother with that mouth? "Looks at Yukini"
Yukini glares at kizune

Kiyoro and Kiyuru walks around and they glance at Kizune and Yukini and they stop walking

Kiyoro:Hello...

Kiyoro and Kiyuru have a dark peasant watching over them
Kizune: Ohh.......so you want to fight me? "Grins" Well.......i am counting on it.........."Draws Katana"
 Kizune: Ohh.......so আপনি want to fight me? "Grins" Well.......i am counting on it.........."Draws Kat
Kiyoro places a dark boundary between Yukini and Kizune

Kiyuru:Jeez never though we would meet weaklings

Kiyoro:Indeed brother
Kizune: Heh......."Chuckles" I hope that Weakling Word you said won't be reversed "Grins" I hope you wont regret this day......."Reverses his blade"
Kiyoro uses a spell the blade/katana had broken

Kiyuru:Nothing like that can effects us...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kizune: "Saw's his Katana get's broken" Heh......Like old times......."Spawn's another Katana" You know what?! I can do this all day! "Charges towards to Kiyoro and Kiyuru" This won't kill ya mah friend........"Reverses his blade"
They both teleport behind him and she stab his back with their hands

Tiyuru:Listen dark forces my break stuff but we also kill humans or our own demons...

Tiyoro:Indeed
Kizune: "Claps" Hah! Guess you killed my Illusion........."Teleports behind Tiyuru" Guess i have no choice "Hit's Tiyuru's hand that causes intense pain"
Tiyuru holds on to her hand but the pain goes away

Tiyoro:we may seem weak to you but we have a form to kill everyone in this town and the world

Tiyoro stabs the real Kizune with his hand allowing intense pain

Tiyoro:Hurt my sister or I, you will die were not the only ones here
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kizune: "Looks at his Hand" Power to kill the world? "Smirks" Guess you haven't known my true power........I guess you people are the only ones to know it by now......."Snaps Fingers" Can you defeat.........Someone.........that can........Destroy.........16 galaxies per second???
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tiyoro:16 galaxies is nothing what about hm 22 galaxies per second

Tiyuru walks to Kizune

Tiyoro:..
Kizune: U sure? "Stabs Tiyoro" Guess u have to kill me faster than light "Grins"
tiyoro doesn't get effected

Tiyoro surrounds him self in pure darkness

Tiyoro's eyes turn black

Tiyoro:I don't die that easy
Kizune: Were the Same......"Smiles" But i won't kill you both......."Stands up" But i will just make sure that you will be taught a lesson! "SErious MOde" (Takes off Jacket)
 Kizune: Were the Same......"Smiles" But i won't kill আপনি both......."Stands up" But i will just make
Tiyoro:Now we must go

They both start walking off
Kizune: HEY! -_- WHy would y- "someone Grabs him from behind" What the Hell!
???: Thx for letting me for dead in those demons......."Stabs Kizune from behind"
Kizune: Damn it......"Looks at his Chest" Crap.......It's an anti regeneration........"Looks Behind" Se-SenseI!
Vergil: I hope you rot in hell.........."Draws sword" Let's Dance until death
Kizune: Heh,,,,"Stands Up" Sure,,,,,,,,"Reverses his Blade to Sharp and summons 5 more" Let's DANCE!

Kizune: HEY! -_- WHy would y- "someone Grabs him from behind" What the Hell! ???: Thx for letting me