আপেল How to Convert MTS to iPad

Findyouagain posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 06:54AM
link

MTS is a popular and high definition video format which is commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, and Panasonic. If you have recorded some wonderful HD videos with your HD camcorder, do you want to play them on your iPad for random and convenient enjoyment? If so, you need a suitable iPad video converter that can help you convert MTS to iPad compatible video.

In this article, I will introduce a professional iPad video converter to you and will show you how to convert MTS to iPad step by step.

What is MTS Video?

MTS is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format. It is commonly seen in our daily life, especially if you are shutterbugs. The videos that are taken by HD camcorders like Sony, Canon and Panasonic are probably MTS videos.

MTS videos are mainly used with Sony hardware like your Sony HD DV or Sony HD Camcorder. This video file format is used by Camcorders in the form of AVCHD, a recording format that is made specifically for camcorders. Some camcorder models from Canon also use MTS files. These files are also present on Blu-ray disc compilations, therefore they are capable of storing quite a large amount of information and data.

Recommended iPad Video Converter to Convert MTS to iPad Compatible Video
Precisely because MTS is a high definition video file format, its file size is usually very large and the requirements of converting MTS video were particularly high. As a result, many common video converters cannot import and convert MTS video files. So, if you want to convert MTS to iPad smoothly, you need a professional iPad video converter to help you.

Here, I recommend Video Converter Standard to help you convert MTS to iPad.

Key features of Video Converter Standard when converting MTS to iPad:
1. Support importing and converting MTS and M2TS videos.
2. Has optimized presets for iPad and iPad 2
3. Convert MTS to iPad 6X faster than common video converter
4. Convert MTS to iPad without quality loss
5. 100% clean. No virus, adware and spyware

link

How to Convert MTS to iPad with Video Converter Standard?
Now, I will use Video Converter Standard to show you how to convert MTS to iPad step by step.

Step 1: Add MTS file(s) into Video Converter Standard
Step 2: Select “iPad/iPad HD or iPad 2/iPad 2 HD” from the output profile combo box
Step 3: Start converting MTS to iPad by clicking the “Convert” button
Step 4: Get the converted video by clicking the “Open Output” button

That’s all. Now you can enjoy any of your MTS videos on your iPad freely.

Tip: If you still have problem using Video Converter Standard or want to know more about how to use Video Converter Standard, please see the
link

আপেল 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে sadlock said…
This link can allow users to convert various multiple videos to play on iPad, avi to iPad, wmv to iPad, flv to iPad, etc.
বছরখানেক আগে workbetterv said…
I use iDealshare VideoGo to convert AVCHD mts or m2ts to MP4 or MOV for iPad, iPhone, QuickTime, iTunes, iPod etc with this guide at link