আর্থার ও গোয়েন FanPop - Arthur and Guinevere Fanfiction Archive

EPaws posted on Nov 15, 2011 at 03:30AM
Pull up a chair. Get some tea and experience some AG Fanfic with a difference, written by the ladies of the ARWEN spot.
 Pull up a chair. Get some চা and experience some AG Fanfic with a difference, written দ্বারা the ladies

আর্থার ও গোয়েন 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Strangesista said…
Hi everyone this is my first post here. This is fic I'm posting over on my LJ and I figured you guys might like it. Links below, give it a read and let me know what you think.

Title: The Exile
Author: A.G.Doren
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: Merlin belongs to the BBC.
Genre: Romance/fantasy, picks-up where 4x9 left-off, AU/Cannon
Spoilers: Up to episode 4x9
Characters/Pairings: Arthur/Gwen John/Mary, Gwen, Gwaine, John, Mary and OC as needed
Summary: Gwen begins her journey into exile from Camelot.
Thanks to Ashymolassy for betaing so fast.
Author’s Note: I think Gwen's exile has great potential. Potential that just can't be explored in one or two episodes shared amongst three other main characters so I've decided to write this story. This is a mulit-part work. I plan to update once a week. Warning I do take liberty with the cannon where it makes sense to me. This is my first post here, but I think this story fits this community. I welcome you comments.
Read it here: link
বছরখানেক আগে Strangesista said…
Title: link
Chapter: 2
Author: A.G.Doren
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: Merlin belongs to the BBC.
Genre: Romance/fantasy, angst, picks-up where 4x9 left-off, AU
Spoilers: Up to episode 4x9
Characters/Pairings: Arthur/Gwen John/Mary, Gwen, John, Mary and OC as needed
Summary: Gwen begins her journey into exile from Camelot.
Author’s Note: I think Gwen's exile has great potential. Potential that just can't be explored in one or two episodes shared amongst four other main characters so I've decided to write this story. This is a mulit-part work. I plan to update once a week. Warning I do take liberty with the cannon where it makes sense to me.
Thanks to: Aradnnya for betaing, my sis for the artwork as well as reading over rough drafts and such.
link
বছরখানেক আগে kbrand5333 said…
The still in-progress AU Arwen fic "Fire." It's taken on a life of its own, and I don't know when I'll end it, honestly. Chapters are all linked together now, for ease of reading.

link
বছরখানেক আগে Bonne-Bell said…
I'v been reading this story on fanfiction.net, Kim. It's really good. Keep 'em coming.
বছরখানেক আগে EPaws said…
heart
Awesome. You are all using it to store your beauty. Love you. will stock pile the best of over the coming hols.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে kbrand5333 said…
Bonne, I've got all my stuff on both here and there. Except "The Visitor," which is only there. Glad you're enjoying, my dear!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে