কোরার কিংবদন্তীঃ অবতার How did Aang die?!

123cosmo4 posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 01:16AM
It occurred to me that Korra is 17. That means Aang died 17 years earlier, and that meant it wasn't from old age. Aang was only 66, so what do you think happened?

কোরার কিংবদন্তীঃ অবতার 41 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে lolibarbie said…
He died when he was sick or something, is what I've heard. Nothing too fancy :P
Jwilson4888 commented…
aang died because the decease called লামা when আপনি stay in the cold to much which aang stayed in the ice berg বছরখানেক আগে
2468nate commented…
Aang got ফ্রোজেন beacause he was told he was going to be the অবতার son he ran away from the northen অথবা southern air temple and rode his byson going somwhere but got caught up in a storm and fell of his byson aapa (that isvthe bysons name) and got ফ্রোজেন in a ice berg with appa hundred years later siblings saaka kitara found him and freed him and his byson from the iceberg বছরখানেক আগে
2468nate commented…
I ment so in the মতামত above this বছরখানেক আগে
kbjhdcgdayf commented…
that doesnt make sense i mean he was able to fight even after the ice melted so how? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BakaOnibi said…
meh
From Avatar Wikia:
"Fifty-three years after the end of the Hundred Year War, Aang passed away. His hundred years of being frozen in a state of suspended animation in the Avatar State eventually weighed heavily on his body, as he had burned up some of his energy during that time."

So he died at a younger age because of the time he spent frozen.
AnimeSociety commented…
how come he froze himself? did he? বছরখানেক আগে
Ribaby416 commented…
BakaOnibi আপনি are completely right. I ব্যক্ত the same thing. And he didn't choose to freeze himself... he was in battle-- অথবা fighting someone anyways--- and he fell into the water. The অবতার State protected him and formed the iceberg around him, and then...well yea...he froze inside the iceberg under sea. বছরখানেক আগে
18wanda commented…
Good observation বছরখানেক আগে
aeshamako commented…
Animesociety and Ribaby416 He froze when he escaped from the temple because they were going to send him away to train and so he flew away on Appa. There was a storm and he and Appa fell into the water, almost drowning but the অবতার state formed an ice ball around them. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
make's sense
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
Well, it was really old age, because Aang was actually '165', since he was 112 when he broke out the ice and 12 when he was frozen (he had been frozen for a hundred years). Just because his appearance didn't change, doesn't mean that his organs and such didn't age, hence why his body was unable to cope any more and he died.
বছরখানেক আগে 18wanda said…
Maybe Aang's death will reveal itself in the series.
iamkorra commented…
very true. In the Season Two episode 4 অথবা 5 maybe they reveal আরো of the past. বছরখানেক আগে
Evermore2015 commented…
well, that didn't pass বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে nghiadang7 said…
I think it had to be a great battle between Aang and his friends fighting some powerful unknown enemies that wiped out not only him but most of his friends as well. In the Legend of Korra, not only did Aang die at a young age but Toph and Sokka was announced deceased too. Only Katata is left to tell the tale.
peter89 commented…
toph is alive she tells korra that there is still poison in her blood strem and tries to bend the poison out of her but fails because korra needed to stay still and she didn't so she teachers korra proper metal bending and at the end of the training she touches the treee and a yellow light shot down the বৃক্ষ and she sore some one forgot who she sore thou হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
The iceberg killed his life energy soo much it just collapsed and killed sang
বছরখানেক আগে runochan97 said…
angelic
he was ill and could hardly move
বছরখানেক আগে Makorra4547 said…
i agree b sides he was an old man inside a kid body when he woke up, at least he found love inside that kid body
বছরখানেক আগে letters- said…
smirk
that impossible cause aang was 112 when he saved the world and they said 70 years after aang brought peace he died so he was 182 so he simply passed away
বছরখানেক আগে DiamondYJ said…
Ahh that makes sense.
বছরখানেক আগে jeniffer2200 said…
crying
His energy have been drained from living in an iceberg for 100 years so...
বছরখানেক আগে 123cosmo4 said…
That's what everyone thinks, but I just don't know. The whole "dying as a result of a battle" or something would be a great finish for Aang.
বছরখানেক আগে 123cosmo4 said…
smile
If only it was something Yukone related. That would be epic!!!!!
iamkorra commented…
actually it is. In season Two the reveal আরো of angs past. Also in the episode Out Of The Past in season one আপনি can see Yukone actually twisted aangs entire body. That could have led to serious problems অথবা injuries. Either wa we'll find out বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে lharaela said…
angelic
i think because when aang died it has reborn itself and now aang is korra and aang is the past life of koora and thats why korra is aang . . :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
iamkorra commented…
whatever u just ব্যক্ত is wrong and made no sense. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shipperofmany said…
It was age. Due to Aang being in an iceberg for a hundred years, he died early
iamkorra commented…
again Wrong. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে stellamusa101 said…
Well, Aang is a hundred years when he was in the iceberg.. so that is why he die - maybe that time he died, like, he is 200 years old?
বছরখানেক আগে mhs1025 said…
one day,i was watching an episode of legend of korra and korra was trying to communicate with aang through meditation. when she did,he admitted he was 40 when toph called him twinkle toes. he said "toph,i'm 40 years old,so will you stop with the nicknames?" or something like that.
বছরখানেক আগে kbug7777 said…
worried
I hope it's going to say in TLOK. It's been killing me!!!
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
crying
They said it , it was old age witch in the starting when it sais he died I tear up everytime, in the finally when he came up to Korra I freaked I was crying / smiling laughing fucking everything at the same time XD
বছরখানেক আগে UsagiMint said…
so did Toph and Sokka just die from old age too? Poor katara all alone: (
guyofthe90s commented…
i'd like to think they died in battle বছরখানেক আগে
iamkorra commented…
guyofthe90s your wrong.Toph yes probably did die in battle being she was the ' esteemed chief of police ' Sokka on the other hand was a councilman member so he couldnt have died in battle. Other evidence comes from Season 1 episode Out Of The Past when Korra meditates to communicate with aang being Tenzin ব্যক্ত " I believe Aang is trying to communicate with আপনি " so as she did revealing the past it says during her vision " CouncilMen Sokka will anounce the verdict ". বছরখানেক আগে
noorkinan10 commented…
Toph, Zuko and Katara are still alive বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে projectz said…
yeAH BUT THE THING IS SOKKA IS A FIRE BENDER (I FOUND CAUSE THE LEGEND OF KORRA STARTS EARLYER IN MY COUNTRY ) AND HE DIED FROM OLD AGE TO SO
guyofthe90s commented…
he died of a illness from being ফ্রোজেন বছরখানেক আগে
peter89 commented…
sokka isn't a bender watch ep 1 of অবতার the legend of aang, way latter on in the series he called him self boomerang guy and was well p×ssed off about it from what i can remmember he found a master to teach him the way of the sword and when his master tells him he's ready to create a sword of his own and puts some metal in front of him but sokka told his master could he get his own metal he ব্যক্ত I wouldn't have it any other way and with the help of aang,toph and katara he got the মহাকাশ rock and turned it in to a sword and then হারিয়ে গেছে it because he thou it to save toph বছরখানেক আগে
Evermore2015 commented…
yes, but, how does Sokka died? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tdperson said…
"Another downside to the Avatar State is the considerable mental strain it can cause to less experienced Avatars. Prior to his tutelage under Guru Pathik, Aang would often leave the Avatar State feeling horrified at what he had done under its influence. Furthermore, use of the state, at least in extraordinary circumstances, can place such a large physical strain on an Avatar's body such that their life span can be affected; thus, Aang's one hundred-year time in the iceberg contributed greatly to his eventual death at sixty-six years of age biologically, and 166 years chronologically." Quote from Avatar Wiki. Here's how he died.
বছরখানেক আগে guyofthe90s said…
Aang died from a illness he got from being frozen for over a hundred years he is actually 166
বছরখানেক আগে Diether_143 said…
Aang died because he spent his time in the iceberg until he died 17 years ago , Aang was the last Avatar and then Korra was he's reincarnated one. After Korra next to her is Avatar Thoryn.
Evermore2015 commented…
Ñe? অবতার thoryn? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে animega said…
He died at the age of ONLY 66. His life force is deducted because of the years he spent on the iceberg and maybe, just maybe, the reason he died is because of some illness :P
বছরখানেক আগে paintbrush12 said…
It is uncertain at this point how Aang really died, it may be revealed in a future episode of Korra; we can tell that he was not really OLD when he died since the Avatars appear in the spirit world as they were when they died. Koruk, Kyoshi, Yan chen all died rather young, or middle-aged by their standards, but Roku lived a very long time and died when he was much older. When Aang appears to Korra, we see that he was not very old: he may not have lived to see his children grow to adulthood, but long enough to pass on his knowledge and skills of airbending and Air Nomad culture to Tenzin.
বছরখানেক আগে iamkorra said…
wink
Well being all of these theorys are wrong or partly right i will not tell you how Aang really died. Although i still know it would give away the whole season Two so whats the points of saying? alls im gonna say is the evidence i have gastherd and Vistation to Mir Studios. No it was not of old Age Nor of Sickness, the iceberg, Or any other stupid theories. The Evidence i have collected is eith in episode 4 5 6 or 7, being there are 14 to 26 episodes for season two, is that Korra will have the urge to meditate or see a vision in her dreams or something bad will happen to her making Aang give her the power to fight an Evil Spirit by Showing her his past and what has happened to him over the years. Also in Season one Episode 9 or something entitles Out Of The Past ( one of my favorites ) Shows that Aang is chasing the escaped Yukone from court. Being before Aang takes Yukones bending away Aangs entire body is twisted thanks to the Illegal bending, Blood Bending. Luckile before is neck is snapped Aang is able to summon the Spirit world and Avatar State to take away Yukones bending forever.so Maybe later on he had some failures in kidneys or anything. Maybe that was Yulones intensions. To have a long, painful, Suffering death. Everyone says 66 is an old age to die. It is in real life. But Avatar Roku lived to be just about over 100 years old. 66 is a very old age for an Avatar to dye. So while Aang knew that the cycle for the avatar will never end gave his bending genius to his son Tenzin before he sadly passed away. After Air the Cycle starts over again making it water. Which brings young Korra to life. Luckily with enough knowledge from Tenzins father, Aang. Korra becomes a very brave Avatar and has her strugles with the spirit world just like Aang. If you Really Look into this answers will be revealed........
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ladyrae commented…
Mike and Bryan already confirmed that Aang's lifespan was shortened ue to his time in suspended animation. He did die of old age and you're being ignorratn দ্বারা telling people they're 'wrong' when they're right. বছরখানেক আগে
KobeeLR commented…
Yeah, this person ^ is right. Rude much. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে stephanie10897 said…
no one knows how Aang died becase it was not old age because it said in the episodes thet time stopped when he was in the ice cube and he did not die of an illnes because katara wold not let him die like that and he was not murderd because it said there was peace in the city and he did not die in battel because he was there at the meating in korra's vistion and the meeting was after the battel so it might revile it in The Legend of Kora . THE END :D
stephanie10897 commented…
sorry about the mispelling i was typing faster then i usally do বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Tophtough9 said…
I remember on the game welcome to Republic city korra said being in the iceberg caught up with him. He was i it for 100 years and was 112 in avatar. Even though he did not age he was old so he had a shorter life span.
বছরখানেক আগে wizhelia said…
smile
aang die because of the iceberg, in the first episode tezen said that "the time in the iceberg caught up to him so it was because he was in it for 100 years and he may have looked young but he was way old so he died earier than usually
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ribaby416 said…
Aang died because he spent 100 years locked into the Avatar State inside an iceberg and under the sea. The price that Aang had to pay for being the Avatar and being able to go into the Avatar State was that his life would be shortened. It wasn't age...nor illness...nor dying in battle... it was because of the Avatar State. And I am 1000% positive because it says so on the website....and it makes sense.
বছরখানেক আগে saaddog43 said…
when does the legend of thoryn come out
বছরখানেক আগে iceblaze123 said…
I don't he was mured or anything like that maybe he got sick
বছরখানেক আগে nasirafzal said…
he was died in the age of 66
Robloxnub commented…
He asked how he died. Not how old was he when he died. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MiAang said…
wink
Well Technically (I don't mean to spoil this, sorry) Toph is still alive, you'll see in the next season. (Sorry for spoiling, but it's the facebook :)) And Aang died by old age, the age of the 60's may not seem an age to die. But since Aang was in the iceberg for like 100 years, then yes. It's not what he looks like, his organs are old, and i'm afraid he got sick for such old age. Katara was mega upset, but Aang died eventually. Not long after Korra was born, and she was the new Avatar,Aang died at somewhere around 166, I know this is sad. But he had to die eventually anyways, but anyways, Zuko is still alive, Toph is still alive, and Katara is still alive, i'm sure through the next season one of them will tell us what happened. So in the meantime, be patient. ^,^
 Well Technically (I don't mean to spoil this, sorry) Toph is still alive, you'll see in the পরবর্তি seas
বছরখানেক আগে Avatar_123 said…
Aang died of all of the tome he spent in the iceberg caught up to him and he died around age 40
Robloxnub commented…
Uhhhh... No... আপনি age is wrong. And he was couldn't turn off অবতার State and spent 100 years in it. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KobeeLR said…
Apparently, Aang's time in the iceberg finally caught up to him. His health wasn't too good due to the energy he burned for literally a hundred years, eventually he got sick/too old and... died. #Tearbending
KobeeLR commented…
But... That fact?/ theory may not be true because Katara is a healer... Hmm, mind you, maybe she just couldn't heal him. She couldn't heal Korra when she had the poison still stuck inside of her... বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ilovevpotatoes said…
Aang probably died of a disease, old age or from being injured in battle. Toph didn't die. Sokka probably something like Aang
বছরখানেক আগে Moros said…
They don't choose when to die, they die and are reborn when they are needed, that's basically it
বছরখানেক আগে Robloxnub said…
He died because somehow, he got frozen in Avatar State for 100 years. This eventually took toll on his body, as he had burned up some of his energy.Near end of his days he tasked the White Lotus to search for and watch over the next avatar. He died at the biological age of 66( physical 166 = 12+100+54).