Bangel vs Spuffy Spuffy অনুরাগী

buffyfan posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 03:37AM
Have you ever noticed that when Spike went to that country and got his soul, he didn't go to get his soul, he went to find a way to remove his chip and KILL buffy.
Sorry, that was random, but it's been bugging me for ages. Spuffy fans always use that as thier No.1 argument for why Spike loves buffy more. angel loves buffy more. ha.

Bangel vs Spuffy 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে amazondebs said…
as i will say again
which show have you been watching?

spike's intention was to always get his soul, but because the writers like to keep us on our toes they made us think it was to do with the chip

as he says to buffy he went looking for the spark, when does he ever say anywhere that it's to get his chip out? even if he did get his chip out who's to say he would kill her? remember when he goes to shoot her, he has the chance but as soon as he sees her cry he knowns he can't do it

both angel and spike love buffy unconditionally
বছরখানেক আগে x-missmckena-x said…
yer have to say i agree with debs it enever once made out hed gone to get his chip out so he could kill buffy! he did in season 4!
বছরখানেক আগে nosemuffin said…
Once again, you should probably re-watch the show that you claim to be such a fan of. You are wrong and broadcasting your ignorance in multiple sections of these spots.
বছরখানেক আগে NikaDawson said…
I remember I heard one writer got into an argument with a fan at a convention about that. They insisted that Spike went to get the chip out till finally the writer got so pissed he said, 'I wrote the da*n episode, I say he went to get the soul, so he did!'

Every writer has said he went to get the soul, it's obvious that he did. I think you need to rewatch that episode like nosemuffin suggested, not to be rude.
বছরখানেক আগে amazondebs said…
yes it really is getting anoying that you have put this false statement, everywhere,
a new fan or a less dedicated fan might actually believe you, although think i've found them all
বছরখানেক আগে x-missmckena-x said…
yer im a bangel fan and i still agree with the other three!
বছরখানেক আগে jmmzayez said…
I agree, besides if Spike would have known that there´s a magical way to remove the chip in Africa, why he didn´t do it on season 4, 5, 6. It´s ilogical. The only way to remove the chip is through science, this was show up on Out of my mind (S5) and The Killer In Me (S7)