বেব্লেড বেব্লেড Rp

dargox posted on Mar 15, 2012 at 04:15PM
like the title saids this ia role play for beyblade fans, so make a fan character and LET IT RIP!!!
last edited on Mar 15, 2012 at 05:31PM

বেব্লেড 85 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 85

বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
(here's my character)

Name: Ace Zeairo
Personailty: brave, loyal, kind, and strong will
Descripion: brown hair&eyes, height 5'7", weight 120lbs but is fit, wears black runing boots, black cargo pants, an red t-shirt with sabertooth tiger design, a white unzip hoodie, and black fighting gloves.
Bit beast: slabger (looks like a blue sabertooth with swords for k9s)
Beyblade: X10 (abit stronger than v2 dragoon)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ace: training in a abandon building. "321....LET IT RIP!!!!! GO SLADGER!!!!"

Sladger's Beyblade: launch at 153rpm and 80mph, Sliceing through 10 thick logs then, Sladger the bit beast comes out and slice through a metal door. "ROAR!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Shion Shii Johnson
Personality: serious is happy but doesn't do a big smile she mostly smirks but she cares about her friends but mostly her younger sister
Description: black short hair, black jacket with green stripes on the sleeves, black hat that says "don't mess with me" and it's blood righting, white sneakers with black socks that goes up to her knees, a black shirt with a dragon
Bit Beast: Liger (half Tiger half Lion)
Beyblade: x10

Shion: *walking around* hmmm I wonder how the others are doing
Sladger's beyblade: breaks through the metal door flying straite for shion.

Ace: jump out the nearby window and yells. "HEY GIRL WATCH OUT!!"
Shion: *without looking stops walking and raises hand catching the beyblade then turns to look at Ace with cat like eyes*
smile
Ace: walks up to her saying. "wow! Nice catch!"
Shion: *throws the beyblade over to him* thanks
Anna: (this is what she looks like link ) big sister are you ok
Shion: yeah sis I'm ok *turna to face ace* names Shion and this is my 7 year old sister Anna
Anna: hi hi!
Ace: catches his beyblade while looking at them. "and i'm ace zeairo, so shion the way you catched my sladger I'm guessing your also a blader like me uh?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: *holds out a beyblade that's white green and red and it has a Liger in the middle*
Anna: and she's the number one beyblader she even beater Tyson from the blade breakers
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ace: "well I myself came close to beating kia hiwatari once but instead of talking about our pass matches, how about we have our own match?" he hold out his black, blue, blood red, and gold beyblade with a blue sabertooth the middle.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: maybe next time I gotta meeting to get too come on Anna *continues walking*
Anna: coming Shion *runs and catches up to her then walks besides her*
Ace: "ok, see ya later, OH CRAP just forgot I need be some where too." He runs off super to the bbshop.

[cut screen]

Ace: runs into the shop panting. "huff...huff...am...i...late?...huff.­..h­uff­&qu­ot;

Max's dad: "nope, your just on time and I hope you had a good lunch?"

Ace: put on his smock saying. "yes sir...i did and got some training in too."

Max's dad: "aw, I see trying to get use to the feel for that new attack ring u made for your bey right?"

Ace: "you know it!!, now I better get work" walk down into the training room.

[in the training room tons of kids all age, blade some winning and some loseing but all giveing it their all.]
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: *opens her cellphone and calls Max*
Max: *answers his cell phone* hello?
Shion: hey Max
Max: Shion hey! It's been a while how are you?
Shion: I'm good by the way tell Tyson that I won't be able to make it to the meeting
Max: why?
Shion: I gotta settlement to do
Max: oh ok well see ya later
Shion: I'll try to come over bye
Max: ok bye! *hangs up*
Shion: *hangs up aswell* ok let's get this over with *gets her beyblade out*
Mariah: right *gets hers out too*
Anna: 3.....2.....1.....
Mariah/Shion: LET IT RIP
*a few hours later*
Shion: your good Mariah *catches her beyblade* but not good enough
Mariah: oh I'll beat you someday
Shion: we'll see about that
(can you be Tyson Dargox)
(sure i'll be tyson,ray,and kai, if you cad be the other three?)

Ace: walks to his work table and start fixing the random broken beys.

[tyson, ray, kai walk in]

Tyson: "AAAAWWW, WHERE MAX, KENY, AND OUR BACKUP TEAM"

Ray: "calm down tyson i'm sure they'll have a reson for being late"

Kia: "beside tyson you shouldn't be complaneing, sence your always late and plus didn't shion beat u & dragoon in your last match?" he walks to a nearby wall and leans.

Tyson: "HEY, she only beat me because of just pure luck but next time i'll be ready for her, so ray lets blade!" Walk over to a open dish and gets his laucher ready.

Ray: "ok but don't be surprize if I beat you" dose the same as tyson.

Tyson/ray: "3...2...1...LET IT RIP!!!!!!" Both beyblade lauched at full speed.

[all the other kids gathers and watch tyson&ray's blades go at it in the dish.]
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Max: *runs in* hey guys sorry I'm late
Kenny: *follows behind* I'm sorry as well I had to do some work on the beyblades
Daichi: (correct me if I'm wrong on the name) hey Tyson
Max: oh and Shion said she'll be late for the meeting she had a settlement to do
Shion: *walks in* and I just finished it now
Anna: *hide behind Shions leg*
(yeah I just catch that and u got it on daichi but they call by dizzy her nickname.)

Kai: still leaning on the wall.

Tyson: looks back quick. "hey guys can't talk now, battleing.....GO DRAGOON!!!!!!!"

Ray: "GO....DRIGGER!!!!"

[background music: beyblade-underdog]

Dragoon's blade: comes out and force slams into drigger's blade. "ROAR"

Drigger's blade: gets push to the rim but then drigger comes out and flips it's blade over dragoon's, then start a chase in the dish.

Ace: done fixing up the ramdom beys, he look up and saids. "hey max, what's up?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: *stands behind Tyson and then makes some signs for ray "go to the left then make Drigger jump up and do a attack combo" in signing but them stops when Tyson looked my way*
Max: nothing much really
Kenny: *typing on his laptop and datalizing the battle*
Dizzy: seems like Tyson will lose this battle
Kenny: why's that Dizzy?
Ray: nods "DRIGGER!!...TIGER CLAW!!!"

Drigger's blade: dose what shion signed to ray and fallow up with tiger claw, slaming into dragoon. "GROWL"

Dragoon's blade: flys into the air and roars in pain. "roar!!"

Tyson: get's angery "GRRR, SHION WILL U STOP HELPING RAY!?.....DRAGOON...ATTACK WITH FLYING SHADOW STORM!!!!!!"

Dragoon's blade: stops in midair and flys back at drigger's blade sliming into it with a power move.

Ray: catches drigger saying. "oh boy, shion u just poke the dragoon!!"

Tyson: calls back dragoon's blade and turn to shion saying. "she sure did, so shion it's rematch time!"

Ace: stands up saying. "wait tyson can I battle her first?"

Tyson: look at ace. "um....i guess but once your done it's my turn ok?"

Ace: "ok, so shion what do u say?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: hmmm it couldn't hurt Anna you can go over and sit next to Kenny and Kenny don't datalize my Liger
Kenny: but-
Shion: no buts I don't want what happened last time to my Liger *gets Her beyblade out*
Kenny: fine
Anna: *walks over and sits next to Kenny*
Shion: ok get ready Ace
Ace: walks up to the dish and ready his beyblade. "yup, i'm so ready"

Kai: walk up to the dish side. "i'll be ref...3...2..1."

Ace: "LET IT RIP!!!"

Sladger's blade: lauches so fast that it disapper right when it hit the dish.
Shion: *smirks then gets her normal beyblade shooter out but then Tyson tells at me asking me where's my gun like one and ask me stupid questions then gets a apple out of my bag and stuffs it into Tyson's mouth* shut it I only use that when I'm in a real battle tournament *points the shooter up and pulls the cord* LET IT RIP
Liger: flies so high then also disappears when it was in the air*
Ace: close his eyes

Sladger: reappers landing a dead on blow to liger the air, then lands on the rim still spining.

Ray: "wow, ace got skill"

Tyson: bites down on the apple saying. "maybe that's y kai wanted to be ref."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: not skilled enough though
liger: flips over and then lands in the middle making the dish shake a bit and then charges at Sladger full speed
Shion: *makes some signs that no one knows what it means then makes a loud clap*
Liger: *goes to the side of Sladger and rams into him then keeps going then my Liger appears and it's Silver and it jumps up and lands on top of Sladger and makes it flip over and soon there was a big crash and dust appeared everywhere in the dish*
Max: hey that was the same move she used on Tyson
Kenny: but what happened to Sladger
Shion: still in there I wanna make this battle interesting
Liger: *does a loud roar*
Sladger: the smoke clear to revile that sladger is still spining but even faster and in revsers with small glow.

Ray: "woo, it's still spining but faster?"

Tyson: "NO WAY how!?, that move stop dragoon on the very first time!"

Ace: open his eyes. "GO...SLADGER....FORCE SABER ATTACK!!!!"

Slader: charge at liger in a white flame and sladger come out right when his blade hit liger biting his saberteeth into liger's leg, then sladger throws liger into the wall. "RRRROOOOAAAAARRR!!!!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: NO NOT AGAIN *runs over to Liger to see a piece fallen off then Glares at Ace* you fricken BASTERD how dare you you broke my beyblade *her eyes are blood red*
Anna: *shakes in fear and runs to hide behind Ray's leg* that's not a good sign
Shion: you will PAY for this *gets out a black beyblade an puts it in her gun like shooter* LET IT RIP *pulls the Trigger and my Dark Liger hits Sladger very hard knocking it out in one go*
Ace: jump and catch his sladger saying. "look I'm sorry I didn't really mean to break your bey I was just battleing like I ways do full out with my friend sladger and to show u that i'm sorry i'll give u sladger's blade." Takes off sladger and hands shion his beyblade.

Kai: walks pass shion to go saying. "you should take his offer, he's giveing his blade for breaking your which I say is a noble acted on his part"

Ray: pats anna head saying. "and besides it was great match...right, anna?"

Tyson: walks up to shion saying. "plus shion just look the bite side u can use this lesson in defeat to grow."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: I don't take other peoples bey no matter what it is *puts the piece back on* can you guys take care of Anna for a bit I just remembered something *walks out and gets out her cellphone*
Anna: Mr Hiwatari is not gonna be happy
Kenny: Kai isn't that your grandfather?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kai: "yeah it is!" He runs out after shion.

Tyson: "hu?...KAI WHERE R U GOING!?" Runs after kai.

Ray: gets eye level with anna asking her. "anna quickly tell me, how do u and your sister know kai's granfather?"

Ace: look to kenny. "hey kenny didn't told me once that kai's granfather was after your bit beast?"

[cut srceen 2]
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Anna: well when I was still a baby Shion said that Mr Hiwatari took her in and trained her none-stop and now he's her teacher soon to be my Teacher
*with Shion*
Shion: *hears Kai calling for her* damn! *starts to run*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kai: still hot on shion trail. "SHION!!! IF U CAN HEAR ME STOP RUNING I JUST WANT TO TALK!!" <dam my granfather he's up to his old tricks brain washing kids into stealing bit beast>

Tyson: out of breath from all the runing. "DAMIT...I LOST THEM!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: NEVER *runs faster and turns a corner then climbes a ladder up to the roof top*
Kai: stops in an alley for sec but see her shadow and quickly fellow as shion jump from roof to roof. "LISTEN I JUST WANT TO TALK!!!!!!" He jumps up to fire exscape then to a roof cuting off shion. "please shion stop and talk to me."
Shion: why should I *her eyes are still red*
Kai: "bacause my granfather is useing you just like he used me, he dosen't care how no one all he care about is to steal bit beast and use them to take over the world, so let me ask u....what did he told u to work for him?" he cross his arms waiting for shion anwser.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: *takes out black Dranzer* does this answer your question *her eyes glow red as she smirks*
Kai: eyes become fill with anger. "so that's it, u want power and let me guess my granfather told u that his black bit beast can give u that power, right?" Bring out his shooter. "well I can tell u now, the black bit beast can never give u power, true power come from u and u only and to prove it i'll beat black dranzer once and for all!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: that's not what Master said *gets out her gun like shooter and puts black Dranzer on it* he always said power is the number one thing for me power is the second my lil sister is the first
[storm clouds roll in and lighting flash in background, start to rain.]

Kai: he pull the cord. "LET IT RIP!!!!"

Dranzer: shoots off at flying at shion.

[cut srceen 3]
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: GO BLACK DRANZER *pulls the trigger and black Dranzer hits Dranzer making it flie back a bit*
*mean while in a big base on the other part of the city*
Mr Hiwatari: *watching the battle in between Kai and Shion* yes that a girl let Black Dranzer show you true power *he smirks while chuckling evily*
Kai: slides back abit. "rrr,DRANZER...UPPER SLAM SAW!!"

Dranzer: jumps off the wall, then grines up a firescape stairrail, slam sawing into black dranzer from below pushing it higher into the air.

Kai: look to the sky say. "GRANFATHER, IF YOUR'RE WATCHING KNOW THAT I'M COMEING YOU AND YOUR BLACK BIT BEAST!!!......GO....DRANZER!!!!...FULL FORCE INFERNO SABER!!!!"

Dranzer: appers "GROWL!!!" and his blade is ingulf in flames sliceing threw black dranzer.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: HA! Is that all you got ahhh *holds her head*
Black Dranzer: *in Shion's mind: now little girl defeat Kai remember the training and use that special move that defeated the last opponent*
Shion: *she shakes her head for a bit then she smirks* BLACK DRANZER RAM INTO THAT DRANZER THEN USE DARKNESS FEATHER STORM
Black Dranzer: *rams into Dranzer and then Black Dranzer comes out and flaps his wings making all of his feathers hit Dranzer*
Shion: NOW USE YOUR NEW MOVE
Black Dranzer: *spins more faster then ever and then rams into Dranzer making it knock out and stop spinning*
Shion: *catches black Dranzer but then holds her head* uhhh *falls to the ground and faints*
Dranzer: lands at kai's feet with it's attack ring broken.

Kai: in shock. <no way that can't be the same black dranzer that i know.>
[tyson busted threw the roof doors with the gang]

Tyson: on kai's side. "so there you two are!"

Ray: on shion's side holding anna's hand & see shion knocked out. "woo, what happen here?"

Ace: on kai's side. "look like they had a battle, what do u two think kenny&dizzy."
Kenny: what I think is that Black Dranzer gotten more advance
Dizzy: I haft to agree according to the last time Kai battled Black Dranzer he was a lot more weaker now he's gotten stronger
Anna: *runs over to Shion* big sister big sister *gets on her knees and tries to wake Shion up* big sister wake up are you ok
Max: right now we should take Shion back to Tyson's place and she has a lot of explaining to do
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kai: snaps out of his shock say. "ray get black dranzer and any other black bit beast she has away from her, NOW BEFOR SHE WAKES!"

Ray: "um..ok" run over to shion and takes black dranzer from her hand, then looks threw shion's bag to find black liger takeing that one too. "got them, what now?"

Kai: "go with max and get help from mr.dickins"

Ray: "right, come on max" get up and runs pass max down the stairs.

Tyson: "so, kai i'm guessing your granfather is back?"

Kai: picks up dranzer still falling part. "yeah but he's not just after our bit beast."

[end credit]
(ok dark i'll let u set up next sceen)
(rightio)
[cut scene 4]
Mr Hiwatai: damn *punches the desk* it won't last long Shion has been trained for power she can't get away from black liger and black Dranzers control that liger can't make her change back and now that she's fused with the black Liger's DNA those blade breakers can't possible change her back to her weak self
[back with the others]
Max: *lays Shion down on the couch* ok now that we got Shion back *turns to face Anna* can you tell us more about Mr Hiwatari?
Anna: well I was only 3 by then and Shion was 8 by then we had no Mommy or Daddy Mr Hiwatari took both of us in he said he saw something in Shion that will help him so he trained Shion non-stop he trained her for 8 years but 4 years back something happened I couldn't see but the next thing I heard was Shion screaming in pain but after then she changed she used to be hyperactive kinda like Tyson
*Anna's flash back*
Anna: *asleep in her room but then hears a scream* big sister? *gets up and runs to where the scream is coming from then looks at the door and leans on it listening*
Shion: AHHHHHHH STOP THE FUSION IT HURTS
Mr Hiwatari: just a little more Shion then it'll be complete
Shion: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*end flash back*
Anna: and that's all I can remember from that very night since then all Shion has been caring about was me and power
Kenny: so that explains why her eyes went blood red in the first place *remembers her eyes go red*
Dizzy: but wait her eyes were also Cat-like remember
Max: Dizzy is right her eyes were cat-like almost like Ray's when he gets angry
Kenny: it must've been a side affect from the fusion
Shion: uhhhh *holds her head and shakes it then sits up* what the heck happened
Anna: SHION!!!!! *hugs her tightly* oh big sister I'm glad your ok!
Shion: *hugs back* the only thing bugging me is my head right now *opens her eyes to show they were cat like again*
Kenny: hmmmmm
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
[at mr.dickin's office]

Mr.Dickin: holding black liger. "oh my, so after five years mr.hiwatai is back and with a new bladers in his control useing new black bit beast."

Ray: "yes sir that's right"

Mr.Dickin: look to kai. "well kai don't u worry these beyblades are going to a underknown unground lab to be locked up forever."

*flash back*.
Dark kai: "GO!!..DRANZER!!!..SHOW THESE YOUR POWER!!!"
*flash back end*

Kai: throws black dranzer to mr.dickin saying befor walking out. "THEY DON'T NEED TO BE LOCKED UP, THEY NEED TO BE DETROYED!!"

[cut screen 1]

Ace: siiting on the other couch. "so shion why were you and kai battle?"

Tyson: "yeah, why r u working for kai's granfather and it he after our bit beast again." cross hid arm glareing at shion.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shion: *gets a confused look* what are you guys talki- *gasps and eyes go red*
Kenny: oh no not again
Shion: *disappears*
Max: *runs to Kai* Kai it's Shion
Kai: "SHE'S GOING FOR HER BLACK LIGER!!" Turns around and runs back to the bba.

[at mr.dickin office]

Mr.dickin: close a metal case with the black bit beast. "ok there we go now to get them to the police, would u mind to come with me ray?"

Ray: "no i'll come with, you may need protection from evil bladers"
Shion: *knocks Ray out cold then looks at Mr Dickin* would you like some help with that bag *rams at Mr Dickin and then grabs the suit case then looked around for black Dranzer then finds it and disappears* hahahahaha
Max: *burst through the door* damn we missed her and she took Black Dranzer with her