Blair & Chuck Why we প্রণয় Chuck/Blair?

jlhfan624 posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 06:45AM
I want to make a countdown video for the top 10 reasons we (the fans) love Blair/Chuck together. I will be using clips from the show that pertain to the reasons so everyone give me your reasons for loving B/C!!

Some of my reasons:
They have amazing chemistry!
Their 'defective' personalities click so well!
They're partners in crime.
He has butterflies!
The shoulder kiss <3

Blair & Chuck 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে coco1212 said…
that butterfly scene were he admits that he likes blair..
the hott limo scene!
the scene's were he watch's blair and nate make out, or about to get it on, or w/e and he looks all sad...
when he gave her the dimonde necklace thing and said he was sorry...:)

there so cute together! and i luv how they fight! cute...
বছরখানেক আগে TriineA said…
I love the fact that they're both very strong personalities - like they don't just open up to everyone, it takes time for both of them to trust someone. But when it comes to eachother, they are so alike that, they just click. If that makes any sense <3
বছরখানেক আগে sarabeara said…
i agree with triineA. they just go together. they're both so...perfectly evil and strongheaded. they won't take anyone's crap which is why their personalities fit together like puzzle pieces. I can't wait to see your vid, post it when you're finished :]
বছরখানেক আগে daisy94 said…
what shoulder kiss? must've missed it :(
বছরখানেক আগে waldorf said…
daisy94, the shoulder kiss was in episode 8. When he gives her the necklace. :]
বছরখানেক আগে BassLover said…
i LOVE the limo scene in season 1 of course!!!!! but i cant help but think that season 2 definitley has the better CB scenes!!...They are soooo cute and hthey are both FIT AS!!..they have to get together properly SOON or i might actually die...next ep of season 2 looks amazing!!! cant believe we have to wait two whole weeks for it though...im sure us chair fans will get through it together:)..LOVE GG!!!..BassLover xxx
বছরখানেক আগে tatia said…
Because they love each other so much

!!!
বছরখানেক আগে ChuckLuvzBIair said…
Because they both make each other better. Blair allowed Chuck to finally admit he has feelings for a girl, and Chuck shows Blair that she can't always snap her fingers and get whatever she wants. They were made for each other.
বছরখানেক আগে AntoniaEmma said…
i love how they are always fighting and bickering when in reality they are practically screaming how much they love eachother without actually saying it
বছরখানেক আগে gossipgirl95 said…
heart
Their Just So Adorabele Together!And Their Whole Story.