ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your on kido

Kevy1 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 02:59PM
You don't really have to follow this you can do it how you want.

But it should be done in this order below

Incantation

Kido(number)#:

name of Kido:

State whether it is Bakudo or Hado:

If it has an element type put it here:

Whether it is a Dark or Light Kido:

Description ans Appearance of Kido if you want to okay

For example:

Incantation: Judgement of the 10 kings, five to the light and five to the dark, no man is worthy

Kido#:82

Kido Name: Funbetsu Kuse Za Jaaku (Judgement of the Wicked)

Kido form Bakudo

No element

It is light and Dark kido

Kido Description ans Appearance: this kido traps its target by surrounding them with ten pillars that are 10 feet tall and are cubically shape and 5 feet in width and thickness. five are make from black steel and the other five white steel. Each releases a chain that can stretch over ten feet that shoots to the target neck creating a ring of steel around the size of the target neck and it 2 inches thick. The chain links are 1 inch thick and shoot from height of 9 feet from the pillar. It is half the speed of Bakudo# 61 but is twice as stronger in strength and lasts twice the time also. This also drains spiritual pressure slowly every five seconds. Captain are weaken and other seats or non seats will faint.

Please add your own its fun.

last edited on Jan 08, 2012 at 10:26PM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 53 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
Incantation: night dust and dawn clash and become one

Kido(number)#:2

Name of Kido: Suri-pu(Sleep)

Kido form: Bakudo

Has no element and it is neither dark or light kido

Kido Appearance and Description: the user clinches one of their fists and their hand becomes cover with green Spiritual Pressure. Then the user says the incantation and strikes the target in the the centre of their forehead with a open palm and the target falls asleep immediately for 10 minutes.

Hey, this another one from me you can rate it if you like.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
Incantation: Follow the light of dawn, to the dark of twilight. Revel in her beauty, but beware of fallen stars, dark becomes light and light becomes dark.

Kido Number: 199

Name of Kido: Makurahi Nami ('Total darkness light wave')

Non-elemental, but dark/light.

Kido appearance and description: Raises both arms, and light shoots from one arm and darkness shoots from the other. Both meet at the point of the target and clash together, totally surrounding the target and collide with one another, releasing an absolutely huge amount of energy (something similar to what would happen if matter and anti-matter clashed).
My Kido form is Hado by the way, I completely forgot to write that.
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Hado 145

Incantation: All who lay in gods wake, give notice to the searing waves of flame who envelop the beings of evil. Rejoice at the sight of this light.

Name of Hado:Seinaru hoshi no taiho (holy star cannon)

Fire/lightning

A small orb comes from the users hand and floats in there palm, with the other hand the user shoots a sparkling blue flame propelling the orb forward at the enemy. Upon impact the orb explodes with strength of a super nova
বছরখানেক আগে gaiaking235 said…
Bakudo #136

Incantation:Walk the infinite path of light, and rend all darkness asunder. Oh goddess I raze your beatiful facade. Now spill blood.

Name: Babylon's Gate

Light

A circle of blue flame appears around the opponent creating five pillars. The Pillars crystalize and chains run up the pillars as well as the one trapped inside of the circle. The Crystal pillars act as a barrier keeping the opponent in.
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
Incantation: All devine rulers of the Heavens, God and Goddesses alike. Come now, give me the power to rid the world of evil.

Hadō #143

Name: Hando Hateshi "Hand of Fate"

Element: Light

Kidō Discription: The user makes a fist and white enery forms a ball around it. Then the user brings his hand forward to fire the blast. The blast covers the surrounding area in a semi-bright light. The blast is unstoppable and will go through ANYTHING
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
smile
Thanx alot for posting and hey this is not a critique or anything because I want you too have fun but I read on the official bleach site that kido cannot go beyond 99 but some kido share the same number. Also if you recall the #1 captain used hado #93 against Aizen and he had to sacrifice his body in order to complete this kido. Next thing, Aizen said hado #90 is tough to control so if you want your kido to be true to bleach don't go over 99 and if over 90 add consequences.

And hey keep posting I will too
Head Captain used Hado 96 Ittokasso, which required the sacrifice of a burnt body part. Kurohitsugi is 90 and above and doesn't have a consequence, so I don't think it is necessarily a requirement, though some consequences could be good in order to define the abilities of some highg-level Hado. We are still true to Bleach, but we are developing 101-199 for our RP, these aren't stronger, just a new list so we don't start getting confused and plus it also adds variety.
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
laugh
Orrrr cool!
Did you end up joining an RP after all? I remember you asking Whiteflame if you could join his.
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
Incantation: Sunlight moonlight
all light that exist become one and let peace reign
Kido(number)#:91

Name of Kido: Katsubousha bakufuu(Luster Blast)

Kido form: Hado

Light kido

Kido Appearance and Description: the user clinches both fist and stretches them out in front of him. White spiritual pressure is released around the user's fist and then light fragments come from all direction and become a circle of light in front and between the both fist. A huge blast of light is then released at the target.
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
No I did not join an RP yet because my PC was being repaired but if there is room for me on your RP I'll join.
Okay, sure thing. Would you mind being Aizen and being in control of the Espada and such? I'd let you join me and Whiteflame with the Shinigami, but we really need someone to be Aizen and we already have two people on both sides (Scola and Shinigami)
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
smile
Cool can you tell me where to start?
Hado # 138
Incantation: Be devoured by the shadowy flames, in the name of the god of black fire i send thee to an eternity of fire.
Name: Kuroi honō no eien (black flame eternity)
Description: the user holds one hand high as black flames spark in their hand and then erupt engulfing their arm up to their elbow. They can now send the flames at any enemy at a speed of 25 mph, anything the flames burn (only organic things) they will continue to burn until they turn to ash. This spell can only be used for four minutes, then the arm of the user who used it's arm will burn off and be lost forever.
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
smile
Quite a damaging kido Frost, I like it.
thnx
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
Incantation: Bark,howl,scream,cry but remain silent and shut the doors behind you

Kido(number)#:99

name of Kido: Hatsuki-Me(Eight Key Seal)

Bakudo or Hado: Neither, its a Seal

element type:None

Dark or Light Kido:Dark

Description and Appearance: Red doors opens behind the target and a black hole appears in between the doors and the target is pulled into another dimension. The door shuts and on the door has 8 key holes with black keys in them coming down the middle. The key twists and the doors vanishes.

বছরখানেক আগে tintinadulat said…
Incantation: Cry havoc and let loose the fox of war
Tsunamis crash wildlly, the earth shakes
Split the juubi, free the yokai once more
bijudama number nine: Kyuubi no kitsune.
kido #9

name: ninetail demon fox

Element: fire and destruction

dark or light: dark
summons a giant nine tailed fox of dark red light and pure destructve power the fox destroys all enemey's of the one who called it but the third time this kido is used the foxkills its sumoner when it leaves
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
Hey tintinadulat your a fan of Naruto aren't you because if are I'm a fan as well. Your kido is different and interesting but its overpowered.
বছরখানেক আগে tintinadulat said…
yes i am a naruto fan
Hado: # 118

Name: Chika mirā (underworld mirror)

Description: The user places there palms together and outstretches them away from each other, as they do this a black mirror appears as big as the length that they spread there palms, the larger it is the more energy it takes. This mirror takes any kido or energy based attack and reflects it, it also changes the attribute. Ex: If it is fire based it would turn it to ice, poison turns to medicine and and electricity turns to stone.

Incantation: Through the eye of the dark lord i call upon thee to take mine enemies power and make it my own. I humbly beseech you dark lord.
বছরখানেক আগে Ryuuikari said…
Name: Rokusōteihebi no Rinne (Six Binding Serpents of Samsara)
Number: 97

Type: Bakudō

Incantation: Bite the tongues of the heathens and snatch away the eyes of the wicked! Bring about destruction from the belly of the beast from the almighty coilings of the draconic leviathan! Suffer for eternity in the inferno of the hellish!

Description: The user clasps their hands together, fingers intertwined, then slams both hands to the ground. This causes four dark coloured serpents made from spiritual energy to sprout from the ground surrounding the target with each serpent wrapping around the forearms and ankles/forelegs of the target and then hoisting them up into the air in the spread-eagled position; the serpents wrapped around the forearms then bite into the target’s wrists (to block off the reiatsu vents all Shinigami have in their wrists). Then two large black coloured serpents rise from each side of the target, wrap tightly and intertwine around the target’s torso before finally pinning the target to the ground with force. This bakudō spell is a very powerful binding spell.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Reigiman (Spiritual Deception)
Number: 94

Incantation: Cover the eyes of the bountiful children, bless the blind for they will see.

Description: The user makes devil horn fingers with both hands then puts the ‘horns’ together. This spell is essentially a sense-jamming technique which confuses the target’s reiatsu sensing abilities and causes them to sense that the user’s reiatsu is coming from many different directions and locations simultaneously. The effect lasts from anywhere between a minute to five minutes depending on how much more reiatsu the user has over the target. This spell also allows the user to throw their voice from any location in the target’s immediate vicinity.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Heh, nice ones, Ryuu! I will ahve to add more sometime, as well. XD
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
smile
Wow Ryuu, great kido
I can't believe how long it has been since we were on this forum. Lol. I will make more Kido, as I said. I just need to think of something original. XD
বছরখানেক আগে Ratty30 said…
incantation:the blade of darkness shatter the entire world,burn the evil and devour the heartless souls,rise against the wind.

kido#96

kido type-Hado

a dark kido

kido name-Yami no Katana (sword of darkness)
Sinwalker7 commented…
Not bad, but what does it do? Please update, it sounds interesting. বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Kurokakusui (Black Pyramid)
Number: 90

Incantation: Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!

Description: The user generates purple/black spiritual energy which takes the form of a pyramid of black energy covered in several spear-like protrusions that quickly envelops the target with a torrent of gravity, trapping them inside; gravity is intensified fivefold within the confines of the black spiritual pyramid. The target can only break out of the kidō if they possess reiatsu that exceeds that of the user; other people can break the pyramid from the outside if they possess reiatsu that exceeds that of the user. At full power the kidō can only be broken by someone that possesses reiatsu that is around two-three times larger than that of the user. It is a high-level kidō spell that is difficult to use.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
This sounds awesome বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Name: Rokujūroku Tōken Reihakinkan (Sixty-Six Swords Soul Destroying Seal)
Number: 98

Incantation: Pierce the existence of chaos! Flay thy soul from flesh, blood and bone! Send the writhing leviathan into the burning abyss and lock the sixty-six seals of the almighty! Pity thy bearer of sins!

Description: This spell requires the target to be within touching distance. The user slams their palms together then places them on the target’s chest. At that instant a glowing crimson blade of energy forms behind the user and then runs through both the user and target, effectively connecting the two, while simultaneously piercing both the user’s and target’s Hakusui and Saketsu; at this point both the user and the target are rendered immobile. Then the energy blade that connects the user and the target snaps, allowing the user to move away; immediately afterwards sixty-five crimson blades of energy form and surround the target before they all rain down and lodge themselves in the target’s body. The target is then enveloped by a vortex of intense gravity and dark spiritual energy before finally merging, being compressed and ultimately sealed into a vaguely sword-shaped barrier that has sixty-five blade-like extensions protruding from it. The seal can only be broken by a person who has between 1 and 4 times the reiatsu of the user (depending on whether the incantation was used). While this spell is extremely powerful it has the drawback of sealing up the user’s spiritual power and rendering them powerless and is thus considered a forbidden kidō.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
Oh how I miss Kido
Name: Chikyūenge (Swallowing Earth)
Number: 83

Incantation: Redeem foul beast, rent the indifferent audience, see through silent wings, engulf in prideful arrogance, twist the minds from the broken ground, generate distaste!

Description: The user slams their palms to the ground causing five blue spiritual energy ropes to sprout from the ground, ensnare the target’s upper body and then drag the target’s body below the surface leaving only their neck and head exposed above ground.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Nice বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Kotaihakushu (Solid Applause)
Number: 83
Type: Hadō

Incantation: Redeem foul beast, rent the indifferent audience, see through silent wings, engulf in prideful arrogance, twist the minds from the broken ground, generate distaste!

Description: The user claps their hands once. This causes two large blue glowing solid hands made of spiritual energy to sprout from the ground and violently clap with the target in between, crushing them.
Name: Sentan Nenshō (Burning Tip)
Number: 87

Incantation: Twist the ear of the heathen! Dip in hatred! Flay the skin of the beaten! Pierce heaven! Stab hell! Impale the fires of death! Rise from the furnace, cloaked in fury!

Description: The kidō blasts a large pillar of fire-like orange spiritual energy, which vaguely takes on the appearance of a large burning arrowhead, at the target. The flame-like attack explodes and then incinerates a target completely when it makes contact, similar to Haien.
Kevy1 commented…
Epic বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Sinwalker7 said…
Name: Doragon no kage no shīru (Seal of dragon's shadow)
Number# 237
Type: Bakudo

Incantation: From the ever lasting darkness, fear and insaneity rain, let your claws size their thorts, and drown them in darkness.

Description: The soul reaper using this kido claps both hands together then slams them to the ground. Now their shadow stretches out to the enemy. Now it rises up and surrounds the enemy and wraps them in a shadow sphere. Soon the sphere solidify and turns into a sealed iron ball with a black dragon lock on the top.
Sinwalker7 commented…
I think this is a better incantation. বছরখানেক আগে
Sinwalker7 commented…
From ever lasting darkness, fear and insaetiy rain, let your claws, fangs and tail, drown them in chains বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Nice! বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Akuma wa tengoku hitsugi o tsukutta (Devil made Heaven Coffin)
Number# 757
Type: Bakudo

Incantation: Forge of devil's hands, Iron of heaven melted away, Born seal of life, Not even death can flea, Seal the ones of sin, Open the lid for a moment, Now rise up and send all to the abyss!

Description: The soul reaper using this kido HAS to be a master at kido and MUST use the incantation. The user must focuses all his/her spirit energy into one hand and slam it over the heart of the enemy (If hallow the center of the chest) Now they take their other hand and slam the ground, releasing all of their spirit energy. Now four black iron walls form around both the user and the enemy. Soon a the top is sealed off trapping all inside. Hell's chains now wrap around the coffin and drag it to the bottom of hell. The one who uses this kido only has a brief moment to escape threw the top of the coffin before it's sealed off. But once it's sealed off, there is no escape. This is a forbidden kido for it not only sends the enemy to hell but the user as well. And once the kido has started their is no stopping it.
Kevy1 commented…
Good, very good! বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Sekai no shi (The death of the world)
Hado
Number# 999

Incantation: We are born of earth's sand, wind's dust, and fire's ash, I now call the rider of the end, to return you the ash, dust and sand.

Description: The soul reaper rises both hands palms aimed at the target, one hand higher then the other. The say the incantation and build up an insane amount of spirit energy of all elements. The focus it all in one shoot, pull back their arms and then push's it forward. All the spirit energy and elements now fly at the target. As they fly the fight ageist each other becoming stronger and causing a large amounts of power to build up. The farther it goes the stronger it become, but it already is Extremely powerful at point blank rage. Now when it hits it's target, all the conflicting powers slam at one spot causing an explosion strong enough to level New York city. This kido is only used by the very best and as last resort. For it takes years of practice to master and live after use.
Name: Go-bi Kitsunewana (Five tailed fox trap.)
Bakudo
Number# 56

Incantation: Ensnare the rat, net the fish, spear the bear, rope the horse and corner the wolf, and leave only the fox's tails.

Description: The soul reaper using this bakudo claps both hands to geather and forms five "tails" of spirit energy on their back. Now they can control the tails like ropes and ensnare the target, roping his legs, arms and waist. If the target has stronger spirit energy then the soul reaper then they can break free. Or if the have enough physical strength the can break free.
Name: Hachi oni no sutoraiki (Eight demon strike)
Hado
Number#8

Incantation: Burn, cry, freeze, flash, crumble, blow, shine, creep. I call the guards of the eight forces of life, now strike them down.

Description: This is a eight part hado. 1 The user covers their body with a flame like spirit energy and shoots it att the enemy, similar to number#31. 2 The user now claps both hands and slams the ground, water like spirit energy now surrounds the enemy. 3 The user now uses the water and freeze it, trapping the target inside. 4 the user charges up and focus his/her spirit energy to form a thunder bolt and throws it at the enemy. 5 the user now slams both hand on the ground and form a stone cage around the target. 6 The user now creates a blast of wind and hits the target. 7 Now the user focuses their powers into one shoot and attacks the target, this attack is similar to a cero only it's white. 8 Finally the user uses their shadow and impales the enemy with it, thus ending the hado. Warring only power soul reapers can use this correctly. Captain can reach the end. lieutenant can reach step 6. 2nd seat can reach step 4. Any lower and only reach step 2 without practice.
Name: Damasumuro (Trick Room)
Number: 96

Incantation: Flip nature’s script and avert the gaze of reality! Rend muscle from bone and apply leaves to trees! Relate! Jeer! Enclose in the walls of quashing!

Description: The user erects a very large transparent box-like barrier around themselves, and anyone else in the user’s vicinity (roughly 1500 square feet in open space). All those inside the box have their speed altered in comparison to the user: the faster you move in comparison to user the slower you will be inside the box; the slower you move in comparison to user the faster you will be inside the box. If used in an enclosed room, the whole room is under this spell’s effect.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sinwalker7 commented…
I like it but can আপনি add আরো effects? It sounds like this could be even better. But it's till good. বছরখানেক আগে
Ryuuikari commented…
I based this on a সরানো from the Pokemon games :P and I'm lazy so I can't be bothered to improve it hehe :P বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Nice বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Ken no ame (Sword Rain)
Number: 37
Type: Hado

Incantation: Swords of fallen warrior gatherer rust...no more as i call you to battle.

Description: The caster creates a ball of compressed spirit energy and throws it into the air. After flying up to about 30-45 feet it explodes and beams of spirit energy fall to cover a area of 60 feet. The stronger the caster the more swords fall.
Name: Fujōna shōmei
Number: 54

Incantation: From the land of the living, I call upon thy in the land of the dead to unleash your furry of thunder!

Description: The one using the kido speaks the whole incantation and raise their hands to the sky. The sky turns into a thunder storm and black lighting strikes the caster's hands. Now the caster can throw the lighting like a spear or they can whole the lighting like a sword and fight with it that way.
I will use the 100-199 grouping, like I was doing during the days of the Clan War.

Name: Merutodaun (Meltdown)

Number: 182

Incantation: Singe! Burst forth from the chaotic cloud of judgement, stray from the judgement and cast your corroding aura at the enemy! In the name of vitality, feed upon your host, reap them of their resistance and Meltdown! Bubble and fizz! Meltdown, evaporate!

Description: This Hado is released from the hands and is sent at the opponent in the form of beads of energy. Upon contact with the opponent, the energy, from the Hado, surrounds them with an aura, which is a dark burgundy red and even leaves their skin with a tinge of this very same colour. Since this Hado is based on a magic spell from Final Fantasy VIII, I will elaborate slightly more and explain how this works, since it is quite a different sort of spell to use in the format of Hado. Essentially, the Hado causes some sort of breakdown in the opponent's body, leaving them very vulnerable to physical attacks, which do much more pronounced damage, than would the attacks originally do. This also leaves them slightly less able to stand up to an energy-based, or Kido-based attack, too, just not as much so, as with physical attacks. The actual effect of the spell, is that it changes their reiatsu and wears down upon their spirit energy, which leaves them more vulnerable to certain attacks (see above). It also affects their resistance to physical attacks, something like how a fever would make a human weaker, slower, and much less able to concentrate, therefore attacks hitting them harder, as well as making it easier for the opponent to hit them.

Weakness: The effects of the spell wear off gradually, as the opponent's reiatsu, and immune system, fights off the effects of the Hado.
Sinwalker7 commented…
Oh...So this is a Hado the takes time and slowly weaken the target? This hado is very difrent then the others that normally just course damage, this one how ever is aimed at their deface. I like it. বছরখানেক আগে
Ryuuikari commented…
Wow... how the hell did I miss this ? I like this kido, used in conjunction with great zanjutsu this would be a dangerous spell ! Also it sounds আরো like a Bakudo than a Hado to me, but hey-ho it's how আপনি use it that counts. বছরখানেক আগে
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
^ Maybe I should have just changed this to Bakudo, probably would have made আরো sense. Lol. Goddamn, I miss your epic Zanpakutous and this kind of thing, Ryuu. If আপনি ever come back here, look me up. বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Gosentetsukasanegi (Five Thousand Iron Layerings)
Number: 95

Incantation: Brand the flesh of the forsaken! Enter into depths of unknown! Bubble and froth! Melt and decay! Weep and mourn! Destroy and desecrate! Open forth the arches of darkness! Pass through the eternally punishing gauntlet! Reinforce the spirit!

Description: The spells allows the user to temporarily harden an area of skin on their body significantly by infusing kidō into it. The effects of this spells lasts as long as the user can actively and consciously maintain it. The more skin that is hardened the more spiritual energy is needed to activate the spell and thus the more spiritual energy is needed to maintain it. Using with the incantation drastically increases the level at which their skin is hardened.

Name: Zenchi no Chikaku (Omniscient Perception)
Number: 44

Incantation: Trample on the ground of kings! Tear out the eyes of devils! Punch the face of god!

Description: The user clasps their hands together with only the middle finger erect and the other fingers intertwined, then initiates the spell. This bakudō momentarily hyper-boosts the user’s sensory and spiritual perception to painfully high levels. There is a drawback however: when the kidō wears off the user undergoes brief sensory nullification (anything between thirty seconds to over a minute) while their body recovers from the sharp increase in sensory activity. When the incantation is chanted the hyper-boost lasts much longer but the sensory nullification still remains the same length of time.
Jester15 commented…
নমস্কার Ryu, could আপনি look at my newest zanpakuto, i'd like to know what আপনি think of it. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Jester15 said…
Name: Ketsugo Goburin (Binding Goblin)

Classification: Bakudo

Sub-Class: Seal

Number Grade: 98

Incantation: "Jester of darkness come to light, and ensnare your enemies with your might! Break their wills and bind their power! Bring them to their knees and look down on them with blissful glee!"

Description: The user begins by holding out their open hand, this causes a large band of light with four large spikes on the inside positioned at 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock, and 9 o'clock to appear around your opponent . Then, the user closes his/her hand, causing the band of light to enclose on the opponent, once it fully encloses on the enemy, it turns black. This causes the entire body of your opponent to be unable to move. Also, the opponent's spirit pressure and spirit energy to be completely sealed off, meaning they can't use any spirit attack and it is significantly harder for others to find them by tracking their spirit pressure. This also can cause high levels of pain.

Purpose: Capture, but can also be used for battle.

Weakness: The only way to get out of Ketsugo Goburin is if there is another person to break the band.
Name: Kyoki no tokimeki (Madness crush)

Tape: Bakudo

Nmber: 99

Incantation: From the darkness comes sinful secrets, may the mad gods chuckle, let despair fallow, scream, laugh, cry, yell, darkness opens the door, light shows the way, now the hidden is clear.

To use this kido, the user must touch his targets head. Any where on the head is fine. The user must also let the walls around his mind fall. Now once the bakudo is used the user can see into his/her targets mind. Which allows them to see every thought and feeling they ever had. However the target is not helpless. If they have a stronger will or metal power they can fight off the intruder. Now in the mind the two in combat can change reality for it is not reality. Now if the user defeats his target's mental-self and kills it, the his target losses his mind to the point the it acts like a mindless walking body. This will also happen to the user if the user's mental-self is killed. But once the mental-self is killed the body becomes a "perfect slave" the will fallow the first voice it hears.
Name: Seiunshō no Yari (Nebula Piercing Spear)
Number: 93

Incantation: Penetrate the heavens! Perforate hell! Tear through the darkness and rip up the light! Eat away the walls of might! Burst forth from the bottomless abyss! Impale everything that stands before us!

Description: The wielder stretches their throwing arm forwards (aiming in the direction of a target) and then grips the forearm of said throwing arm causing a long maroon-coloured glowing energy javelin made from spiritual energy, which hovers above their throwing arm, to be generated. The energy javelin is roughly two metres long, its body length has a triple helix design, its base has energies that flare off like fire and it has a head shape reminiscent of a corkscrew. When fired it has incredibly immense penetrative power, being capable of easily piercing through most defences. When the incantation is spoken the energy javelin rotates at insane speeds after being fired which drastically increases its already impressive penetrative capabilities. It violently explodes on anything it cannot penetrate. It can easily pierce through Bakudō spells up to number 120 without incantation; with the incantation it can easily pierce through Bakudō spells up to number 160.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LinkKinuzuma13 said…
I thought I'd try my hand at this.

Name: Reimyō (Delicate)
Number: 166

Type: Bakudo(Kekkai)

Incantation: Ever changing, never the same. Always fluctuate, remain unmoving, yet steadfast. Become one with the wind, stop the malicious. Carry with you the sentiment of those who died an unjust death!

Description: A large kido barrier is erected around the user and their comrades, then submerging them in a watery substance. The barrier is designed to be able to stop Hado up to the 165th if they are used without incantation. If the hado is used with incantation then the barrier is able to stop them up to the 145th rank. The barrier itself is akin to the strands of DNA that you can see when extracting it from something. It looks like small, clear wisps floating in a body of water. These fluctuations can appear quite differently in terms of color depending upon the user. When a Hado or similar form of physical attack strikes the barrier, the small fluctuations will gather around the site of the strike and stop it completely. The idea behind this is fortification when and where it's needed, not all at once. The Bakudo itself is also used as a method of healing during battle. The substance itself contains spirit particles and the people submerged within the Bakudo are rejuvenated by these, given a short burst of energy, akin to adrenaline.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ryuuikari commented…
Was this designed to stop my Hado দ্বারা any chance hehehe ;D I joke, I joke :P will it make an appearance in Resurgence I wonder ? বছরখানেক আগে
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
.....maybe. >_> বছরখানেক আগে
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
Perhaps it may, who knows :P বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Name: Kieru Konseki (Disappearing Traces)
Number: Unknown

Type: It was an unclassified spell that didn't fit beneath the criteria for Bakudo or Hado. It is simply referred to as an Illusionary Kido.

Incantation: Return to whence you came. Do not bering with you the broken past or the unforeseen future, but only the present moment that defines you. Take heed and become one with your surroundings, become one with the world and become one with life. Return to whence you came.

Description: It is one of the only kido to repeat the first line of its incantation. This kido cannot be seen or heard or felt. It affects soul perception. The vestigial remains of spiritual pressure that are given off by attacks and other unnatural means(Hado, Bakudo, Zanpaktuo ability usage) are wiped from the area. The person under effect of the spell will momentarily lose the ability to see and feel these traces, even the ones that were left behind by their own attacks. When under the foot of this spell, they are also unable to sense oncoming attacks through the use of Soul Perception. When the spell wears off, the victim will be faced with extrasensory overload due to the sudden return of their soul Perception. The spell can last anywhere from mere seconds to minutes at a time.
Name: Shūsoku Tenkyū (Converging Rain From A Cloudless Sky)
Number: 95

Incantation: Strike in plain sight, thunder from the heavens, seek audience with the masses. Ravage from the shadows, shatter the sky, burn bridges with the many. When all is done and sky is clear, destroy the veneer of the earth.

Description: This kidō spell is split into three phases. The effectiveness of the spell increases if the user incorporates the target’s blood into it.
• Phase I: The user raises their arm upwards, palm facing the sky, and then forms a football (soccer ball) sized light blue orb in the palm of their hand (this occurs when the spell is being recited).
• Phase II: Immediately after the spell is recited, the orb violently oscillates for a second and then instantly implosively dissipates. After this, the user can delay the time it takes for phase III to occur (or they can have phase III take effect immediately); the user can delay for up to 95 seconds.
• Phase III: This phase is initiated by the command, “Shower” (Hitoame). At that, a devastating volley of innumerable light blue needles converge on the target from the sky (for the number of needles, think Uryu's Licht Regen). The user must aim where the onslaught of needles strike with their hands (it is difficult to do). If blood was incorporated into the technique, the needles are a deep purple colour instead and they home-in on the target, alleviating the need for the user to aim. The number of needles increases if the incantation is used. The needles possess high penetrative damage but will not explode if they cannot penetrate something; instead they will just ricochet off.