ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Shit you are not doing a thing but distroying the soul society!
brb
back
বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
(back)

Byakuya: Noctis try combing your power with whirling blood vein strike. Just try to ask his zanpakuto what you have to do after it is used. It is not an attack that will kill the User.
Kyomi: You have Hiewa's blade, dont just use it as a regular blade, it has abilities too. Its fighting to.
বছরখানেক আগে NateBind said…
Noctis, after noticing that Kyomi and Byakuya we're trying to lecture him: Shut up! You lousy worms.. He is immortal so killing him needs a bit more than that... - Turns in Nezia's direction - Nezia... The hogyoku.. Give it to me.
Nezia: Sure as I said. *throws the hogyoku towards Noctis*
surprise
(Noctis caught the ring, placing it on his finger he transformed into a completely different being. His body was covered by dark-purple energy that moved around like flames, his hair mixed itself between Chimera's and Heiwa's zanpakuto spirit)

Noctis and Heiwa's zanpakuto voice mix: We... Are one!

Aizen: I-impossible... Arrancar who recived the powers of a soul reaper?!?

(Suddenly Noctis vanished, appearing behind Aizen) Adios, Sosuke Aizen.. so called god of this world.. ( Both Aizen and Noctis we're engulfed by dark matter which grew larger by some time untill vanishing, leaving no signs of Noctis and Aizen)
Nezia: Weird......

Soju: Yup.....
(Suddenly the dark matter appeared again, opening wide Noctis walked out of it. Looking around he walked towards Heiwa's corpse)

Noctis: Lets see if I'm capable of returning him back. ( He placed his hand on Heiwa's body part, trying to bring him back)
Nezia: Didnt he say not to rev- (Kyoko grabs her mouth)

Kyoko whispers to Nezia: Dont say it, do you want Heiwa dead..... I honestly could care less, but my older sis cares tons, she also is thinking if she should say the same thing you were about to and so are many others........ (Releases mouth)

Nezia: ..........
Byakuya: What are you doing to his body. He wants to be de……………* gets muffled by Kyōfu*

Kyōfu: Shutup If I know heiwa he knew noctis would do this. *heiwa's bankai starts to disconnect from noctis's zanpakuto*. Hey why is heiwa's bankai disconnecting with noctis's zanpakuto on its.

Byakuya: I don't know but I think its the curse that was set on it. When someone innocent dies a curse is put on them. When the true guilty one is killed by heiwa's bankai the innocent comes back to life. So its helping noctis bring him back.

*Heiwa's bankai completely disconnects and shines a ray light on heiwa's body*.

Kyōfu: *texts kyomi*. Hey Kyomi you might want to come back and see this.
Kyomi looks down to her right and sees Kyofu.....

Kyomi text Kyofu back: LOOK TO YOUR LEFT ABOUT 9 PEOPLE DOWN!
Kyōfu:he turned to his left sees Kyomi and walks over*. I thought your family took you back to their place when did you get back.
Kyomi: I came back with my family. About 10 minutes ago. You are unobservant. Now shut up before you break the moment.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyōfu: Sorry if I ruin the moment but do you think it will workmen. I mean his bankai looks like its weakening and will probably disappear. If that happens that means we are to late.
Kyomi: Who know, now shut the hell up! Im watching!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
o be back in 20- 60 min gonna eat
Kyōfu: Kōun no inorimasu. Heiwa watashi no itoko. My cousin.*Walks away with Shibō and disappears into nothing.*

Byakuya: Hey shibō do you think it can be do____. Where did he go?*recieves a text.* Oh no.
back.

Kyomi: What happened Byakuya?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Byakuya: Lets just say if Heiwa does make it through he isn't going to be happy for a few weeks.
Kyomi: Well most people wont, and its a "lets just say" so that probably isnt all of it.......
Soju: I cant believe Harukai Tsurara and Jigoku arent here...... Sake any one?

Kyomi: Shut up not at this moment......
Byakuya: NO NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. HE WOULD HELP WITH THE REPAIRS BUT. WE WON'T SEE HIM FOR WEEKS. KYŌFU AND SHIBŌ ARE HIS COUSINS. HIS DAD'S SISTER'S BOUS. BUT ACCORDING TO THIS TEXT THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES TO KEEP HEIWA ALIVE BY BECOMING A PART OF HIS BANKAI. THEY NO LONGER EXIST. THE LAST OF HIS FAMILY GONE FOR GOOD. HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS NOW DEAD. THAT INCLUDS AUNTS AND UNCLES. HE IS NOW ALONE IS THIS WORLD.
Kyomi: I never said it would be the same as everyone else, you didnt have to raise youre voice and have half of the soul society hear you......
Byakuya: I'm sorry its just the four of us have always been best friends until Shibō became a lieutenant and started being a jerk. I just wanted all four of us to be friends again but it that will never happen. I will be going now*flash steps to the his barracks and starts writing a note which read( Dear Harukia, If you are reading this then you must have gotten the message that I wanted to speak to you. If anyone asks where I am. Tell them I am with Kyōfu and Shibō. Please tell Ranagami that I love her.) After writing that he flashstepped away. Jigoku if you see Harukia tell her I want to se her in the barracks and that she is being adopted into the kuchiki family.

Jigoku: ok but why.

Byakuya. You don't need to know* flashsteps back to his barracks and lies his captains cloak on the bed*. Goodbye Ranagami.* with that he disappears.
Ranagami: ........ What the hell?! Damn Heiwas death is effect the soul society big time, seems like no one will be the same........... It seems like its effecting the soul society more and faster than Aizen, Gin, and Tosens betrayal.......... Heiwa, live, damn you live..............
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shingo: Welcome, and once again it is time to play.... List Who Will Be Effected by Heiwa's Death!!! Okay Kyomi you get to go first! (Kyomi Whacks Shingo in the face)

Kyomi: Not funny.

Shingo: That was your hardest whack yet........
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jigoku: Hey Captain Kyomi do you know where I can fin Harukia.
Kyomi: No, and when did you get back? Also, your captain died and Noctis is tring to revive him.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jigoku: I kinda figured when I felt his spiritual pressure drop. Plus its rising now so. Oh wait that's right you can't feel it. I guess being his lieutenant has its perks. Byakuya has never been able even when heiwa taught us to sense his spiritual pressure rise and fall no matter what the condition he is in. Well thanks anyway.
(After Jigoku leaves)

Harukai: Hey do you know where Jigoku went?

Kyomi: Are you serious, she just left that way looking for you...... *text Jigoku that Harukai just came to her* Harukai stay here.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jigoku: Hey Harukia I have been looking for you. Byakuya told me something important and I could see it in his eyes that I was the only one to tell you. First, he wants to see you back at his room in the barracks. Second, he said that you are adopted into the kuchiki family. Plus, his eyes told me with out him saying that you were always like a daughter to him. Well see ya I am going back to captain Heiwa's room and clean it up. See ya* she flashsteps away.*
Harukai: ........ This is a weird day....... *Flash Steps to Squad 6 Barracks*
Urufu: Hey Miss. Kyomi, Miss. Ranagami what's going on.

Kasu: You numbskull don't call them that. You no they hate the formal way.

Otaku: Hey Kyomi so how is he.
Kyomi: Waiting to see if Heiwa makes it through..... I dont really know im just waiting for an answer.....

Kyomi and Rangami: Thank you Kasu

Kyomi: Why is every one coming to me?!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Harukai: HEY CAPTAIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ME!!!???
i gtg sleep back in 8-12 hours
Byakuya voice: the note Harukia the not its on the desk.
Harukai: ...... Okay....... (Flash Steps Off) Ranagami Byakuya loves you........

Ranagami: Okay.......
(After some time Noctis blinked few times before getting up on his feet, noticing that Heiwa was not returning he shrugged before turning around and simply walking away like nothing happened, well now that whole Soul Society was in ruins there was nothing to observe anymore)

Noctis: Hmph~ thats the end of Kurosaki's line, a dumb fool.

*note: There are no buildings (barracks, walls and so on) left in Seireitei, everything is destroyed (ruins)*
Urufu: I don't think so noctis. I just saw movement from him.

Jigoku: Yeah plus I can sense his spiritual pressure rising back to normal fast.
*then more movement came from heiwa's body*.
(Noctis slowly turned around, raising his arm up before moving it down upon Heiwa, vaporizing his body-parts completely, leaving no trace of his existence behind, he then turned around, slowly walking away)

Noctis: Plus he does not exist any longer~ how sad?

Jigoku: Why did you do that.* She grabs heiwa's Bankai and stabs Noctis in the heart*. He was the only one I cared about he was like a father to me. And thanks to you took that away. Bring him back NOW!
Kyomi: DAMN YOU! (Flash Steps Closer but not too close to Noctis and places her palm on her zanpaktou) I WASNT GONNA MIND BECAUSE YOU TRIED BUT NOW YOU DARED TO TOTALLY GET RID OF IT! THAT I DO NOT LIKE!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(After Noctis was stabbed through the chest where human's heart is used to be but since Arrancars do not have one it just impaled through the flesh, the zanpakuto that stabbed him vanished, leaving no signs of itself behind)

Noctis: Sorry~ impossible. (he then looked far away, somewhere towards Rukongai) He has already.. reborn.

Otaku: his zanpakuto isn't gone and he hasn't been reborn yet. It might take a while but I can bring him back. He made 30 regeneration viles each with his Dna so I can still bring him back.*she flashsteps to his room grabs a vile. Then she goes back to squad 12 barracks and starts his reconstruction*.

Jigoku: If you hold on noctis you can have the fight to settle the score between you just give us 500 years please. My captain has always liked fighting you. It gave him a challenge and he gave you a challenge because he just won't die. I know who liked fighting with him you thought it was fun because he was hard to kill. Would you really give up a chance to fight him when he is at full strength. It will prove who is stronger. You or him. He wasn't fighting at full strength against Aizen so please give us 500 hundred years.
Kyomi: *closes her eyes to calm the hell down* What the hell happened to you?! I used to see you as a brother, the ones that fought alot but still as a brother and the same thing probably went for Heiwa too, but you burned that bridge, and I dont even reconize you any more. *sighs* Now, all I see you as is a stranger, a nobody. You left me with nothing. The soul society is destroyed, the field is destroyed, Byakuya, Soju, and Kyofu left to who knows where, and you attempted to make Heiwa vanish. I dont believe I can even think of forgiving you and even have the slightest bit of idea of you being a mere comrade.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Noctis kept looking around, searching for something before suddenly stopping and looking at Kyomi and Jigoku)

Noctis: Cant you see? I am no longer what i used to be (At that moment, Noctis appeared to be just a source of dark-purple energy within humanoid form). Brother? We never had such relationship. (He then dissapeared in a flash appearing infront of 12th squad barracks, destroying the building with a swing of his hand, almost killing Otaku aswell in process) When i say he is dead, then he is dead which part of that you dont understand? When a soul reaper dies he is reborn.

Jigoku: I know where they are. They combined with Heiwa's zanpakuto. When I grabbed it I felt their pressence within it. They were friends you tried to be together agiain. And the squad twelve barracks regeneration room is under ground along with their safe house. It is protected from kido barriers and only the captains and lieutenants of squad twelve can enter.