ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Yeah but what else could I have done. He almost completely dodged my best attack.

Byakuya: We almost had him.
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
O dont worry we just worked all day yesterday
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
yeah sorry I used the style i'm most familiar with I do know they are your characters. I didn't make them fight or anything I was just breaking the ice mostly for my characters but it would of been dumb to such a large post without there corresponding lieutenants in it.
Kyomi: Heiwa they sent Kiroku, Shin, Minake, Koga, and Ufuru, 3 captains and 3 lts....... Im not sure if its that good of an idea due to the fact that we went with 5 captains (Ranagami Kyomi Shingo Hirabuhei Hiewa and Masaomi) and 1 lt. (Shingo) and couldnt beat the number one espada.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
Ik thats why I didnt comment about it, it wasnt that hard for me and ben going by we have ithing 7 8 or 9 characters made
-the six shinigami split up each captain was with there iluetenants, Koga was walking they had infiltrated las noaches but Koga was being as quite and as sneaky as he could looking for vitail information-

-there tons of Arrancar dead in a hall way at Las noaches Kiroku was sitting on what looked like a destoryed pillair with a smile on his face- "oh my you guys just couldn't take my games hmm, how pathetic this is what passes for arrancar these days hmm ?"

-Shin had been surveying the outside nothing had changed he looked around for a way to get to where his fellow shinigami were- "oh man they shunpoed off to quickly those bastards !" -Shin climbed up the wall to see some hollows and arrancar a like gathered his eye's widend as he ducked down behind a small wall of sorts and listeined they were discussing something-

Arrancar : did you here our Noble leader went to soul soceity from the reports were getting it seems that the shinigami are even weaker we can easily crush them.

-Shin gulped as he listened to the Arrancar talking about the destruction of soul society-

-Koga was looking around when two Arrancar appeared behind him they both launched Ceros Koga was able to Dodge but jsut barely- "QUICK Sound the alarm we Have intruders !!" - Koga was surprised but these Arrancar were far weaker than him he slid across the ground after evading the Ceros- "heh, you Arrancar never cease to amaze me."
No ben made 10 i made 11 and together we mad 21 soulreapers
Kyomi: Well just came by to tell ya. (Flash Steps off) (Trys to catch breathe) (Thinking: Damn it the amount of spiritual pressure I used and the amount I recovered is not at a good balance yet, a flash step was a lot for me. Ill just walk the rest of the way.)

Arrives at her barracks.

Kyomi: Hey Shingo, how are you doing?

Shingo: Much better you?

Kyomi: Almost better, but the spiritual pressure is coming back at a rather slow rate.

Shingo: Hu.... So is that why it took you so long to get here.

Kyomi: Ya.... I couldnt flash step without being too tired out.....

Shingo: THIS SUCKS! Theyre sending only 3 lts and 3 captains to hueco mundo when we had 5 captains and 1 lt! No way they are gonna survive......
Kyomi: Well there isnt much we can do, untill we get completely better, imma go talk to my zanpaktou.

Kyomi: WHAT THE HECK HKYOMI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR! WHACKS HER HEAD! YOU MADE ME USE MORE SPIRITUAL PRESSURE THAN NEEDED AND MADE BE RESORT TO TENSHI NO HOGO BOKKASU!

HKyomi: Hey, you werent using me......

Kyomi: I didnt need to yet!

Tenshi: Hey hey hey calm down between you two, you guys are like two twins!

Kyomi: Ugg whatever! I just hate using her!

Tenshi: You lost I see.

Kyomi: (Sctarches Head) Ya but I didnt really get to fight to much due to the fact of her. (Points to HKyomi)

HKyomi: I got anxious.

Kyomi: Well I just came to visit for some time, mostly because I literaly cant do much quickly with out flash step.

Tenshi: Humm

Kyomi: Well Ill see you.

Kyomi leaves.

Tenshi: HKyomi, you still shouldnt of done that...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: looks like i got here at a bad time.
You know you guys should post more in Hueco Mundo as two of your peeps are there
O Jinaba is mine..... I read the list uncarfully and thought it was bleach crazys i have too many characters to remeber all the names
Jinaba: ..... (Flash Steps off) These are weaklings......Captain dont bother with the weaklings......I dont like to waste time......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*somewhere in the soul society* Misuse: Wow these captains are too stupid to relieze that won't win.
???: Is that what you think.

Misuse: Oh its just you Kyōfu what are you doing here.

Kyōfu: I came looking for you you lazy piece of garbage.* he throws a stone and hits Misuse in the knocking him out. He picked him and flashed stepped to his captain* mam I found this slacker laryngeal down on the job looking and not doing a thing so I hit with a rock and brought to you.
???: Kyofu, what are you doing with him?
???: Haramona, dont bother with what ever he is doing with him.
Nezia: You damn slacking Mikomo! We are down eight captains and 4 lts, so dont even think about taking a break!
Haramona: I was just curious.
Mikomo: And I just choose to follow her cause I was bored.
-Kiroku chuckled- "of course Jinaba I'm only playing right now you above all people should know why our be loved captain commander chose us it's because like Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohanah Koga myself and Shin were all trained by our commander before she was head captain and even during. were easily a force to be reckoned with." -Kiroku laughed harder as two Arrancar appraoched- "you think your tuff shit huh your one man you couldn't possably stand up to us I read all about how five captains fell to ONE espada !"

-Kiroku laughed- "those were merely recuirts new captains to replace the old more battle ready Captains , trueth be told I've never frogotten about you trashy Arrancar now please die your not worth playing a game with hmm" -the arrancars eye's widend as his torso seperated from his hips and his arms seemed to of fell off as Kiroku was now behind him- "so weak I think it's you Arrancar who are weak." -Kiroku swung his Zanpakuto in a circle- "let's call for the others and leave Jinaba I don't want to waste anymore time in here." -Kiroku left down the hall- "I think we've made a good enough welcoming gift hmm"

Ranagami catches up to Kiroku.
Ranagami: Did you call me a not battle ready new recuit?!
Kyōfu: What should I do with him mam.
Nezia: I dont care turn him in to head captain for all I care! Im taking my lt. back.
(WTF he's in Huceo Mundo !!!!! )
Ranagami is a girl. -_- Soi fons Great Grand Niece
NO KIROKU is Hueco Mundo
Ranagami: I couldnt miss out on killing hollow/arrancars/espada I only had few minor cuts and I healed pretty fast. Also the stealth force is always following me
I though he was you put him in?
বছরখানেক আগে NateBind said…
Hueco Mundo, Las Noches.

- Noctis was taking his time inside of his room untill the door was loudly opened, revealing Swarm who looked like being in hurry -

Noctis: .....? - Makes a serious look on his face -
Swarm: S..S-ssoul reapers entered Hueco Mundo and there are Captain ranks among them!
Noctis: - Exhales - So what? Unless they wont deal any harm, i see no point making a fuss over it.
Swarm: T-hey took a large group of arrancars down!*
Noctis: - Gets up from his throne and walks towards the soul reaper's leaking reiatsu. - We will see if that is true.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
-Kiroku turned to Ranagami- "so you snuck in our Gragantua , so pitiful you nearly died" -Kiroku lifts up his left index finger- "from one Espada as to wear years ago I killed a man who betrayed soul soceity his name was Ichimaru Gin I also delt with the sixeta Grimmjow Jagger jax, Koga killed a man he idolised Kaname Tousen, Shin helped his former captain Sajin Kammoura deal with a rather Large fraccion. not to mention the Quincy invasion years ago. so yes in comprassion your not battle ready compared to us who have been on the front lines time and time again. hmm but now is no time for bickering hmm."

( yeah that's right I just worked my fanfiction xD )

-Koga had showed up to with Urufu not far behind- "Kiroku are you babbling again , oh my why is Ranagami here ? now that I think about it where's Shin ?"

-Kiroku shurgged- "proabily drinking with the Arrancar hmm ?"

( KIROKU IS CREEPY I LOVE IT !!! )
Ranagami: Whatever anyway, I wanna die advenging my sister and Kyomi told me to send you a message saying.... umm...... what was it....... what ever....... Well I beleieve the Espada Number One is Coming Near.
-Kiroku and koga both already felt the Reiatsu Kiroku turned toward to see the man enter along with another one but it wasn't just on arrancar that had been killed but the hall way was filled with numerous bodyies of arrancar, Kiroku chuckled- "oh my oh my he does not look happy." -Koga looked at Ranagami- "get out of here and head back to soul soceity me and Kiroku can handle this. Kiroku witch one do you want ?"

-Kiroku shurgged- "witch ever one wants to play first"

-Koga smirked- "always so Ambitious" -Koga placed his hand on his Zanpakuto unseathing it slightly- "I take it your not here to Welcome us huh Espada"
Hueco Mundo, Las Noche's Hall.

- Noctis arrived in the hall of Las Noches, noticing a large amount of arrancars being killed his reiatsu grew more sinister. -

Noctis: Swarm, i release the seal of your powers. I command you, search and destroy.
Swarm: Finally! Someone to kill! I hear and OBEY!
Noctis: - Red glow appears in his eyes as in he is about to release his powers - Were you the ones who killed all those arrancars?
Ranagami: I dont care the rank, it would be more profiable if I go back and kill the weaker arrancars. (Flash Steps Off.)
angry
Jigoku: Captain Kuchiki have you seen my captain.

Byakuya: Yes he went to train and get stronger. He tried to get Captain Kyomi to go along with him but she ignored him so he is on his own. Don't worry about him when he trains alone he gets stronger very fast.

Jigoku: Thank you sir. Captain be careful.

(Heiwa's secret training ground)

Heiwa: Damn it if I want to beat an espada I need to be stronger. Taronsumassha (talon smash) * he strikes the ground and causes it shake abruptly. Two new abilities locked down. Espadas you next.
-Kiroku smiled- "so he wants to play hmm guess we have our answer as to whom I fight" -Kiroku stepped forward- "that I am so that makes me your opponent hmm"
IKll be back in 100-20 min
- After reciving the information he needed the most, Noctis placed his palm infront of his face, fully covering it -

Noctis: I am so sorry, my queen. I cannot fulfill your wish for this moment. - Releases his dark-red reiatsu that crushes the floor below him and the Las Noches itself seems to be shaking aswell. -
Swarm: Crap, he will destroy this whole place...!
Noctis: - Appears behind Kiroku via Sonido and attempts to stab him with his hand - Yes, you are my opponent.
Heiwa: HEY NOCTIS TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE. TARONSUMASSHU.
( I gotta go after this )

-Koge interfered and parried Noctises Attack- "No your my oppenet, Kiroku handle the other guy we need to leave now with the information we have" -Kiroku nodded and looked at the other Espada- "hmmm so I get to fight you instead ?" -he pointed at him- "oh well"
Knew I forgot something he used flashstep at an incredible speed.

Heiwa: WHAT THE HELL KOGE YOU MADE MISS DAMN IT. ANYWAYS NOCTIS YOUR MINE!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
*Shingai grinned as he watched the shinigami fight* "Heh...I wonder if they're any good..." *Shingai sonido'd a few feet behind the shinigami, grinning.*
Noctis: - Exhales - Did you really need to do that...
mischievous
Heiwa: Oh hell yeah. That was for all my fellow captains you hurt. I've been training and now I am (heiwa flash steps behind Shingai) faster. *Heiwa chops Shingai's head off and walks over to noctis* plus I am also stronger. *he stops a few feet in front of noctis.
Shingai: *Shingai sonido's so fast that it left a clone, which is what Heiwa attacked.* "Phew, that woulda really hurt...you know...if it actually landed. Like this for instance." *Appears behind Heiwa and fires a cero point blank*
Kyomi: Everyone seems to be going into Hueco Mundo...... *sighs* Idiots...... They havent trained enough......... Shingo! Come here we are going out for training. I need to restore my spiritual pressure, were gonna need to go to heuco mundo.

Shingo: After calling them idiots you do what the idiots are doing you idiot.

Kyomi: Shut up..... I cant just leave my friends in such a dangerous place.... Also Im training with you for a short period, I thought you wanted to help.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
- Looks at Shingai -

Noctis: Shingai, these soul reapers are definently the "Enemy", lets crush them. - Jumps to the left incase Heiwa would dodge it*by that i mean cero*, so it would then hit him aswell. -
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyomi: Get Soju hes training with us as well.
*heiwa flashsteps away and stabs swarm in the back of the head*
Heiwa: Sorry to disappoint you but you can't match my speed you two are too slow.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
- Swarm's side -

- Swarm was peacefully standing... blanking out.. enjoying their fight... untill reciving a stab inside of his head which in the meantime killed him ofcourse but during that, Heiwa was covered by toxic liquid that would probably burn him pretty badly. -

Swarm: - One of his clones that became the dominant after Swarm's death. - Oh cool, im in charge now!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Soju: Huu oo finee.... i dont want the same thing happening last time.... Fine.. Ill come train....
Nezia: Whats going on here?!
Soju and Shingo: Planning on going to hueco mundo to help our idiotic friends.
Nezia: Doing this again wont allow you to win, and knowing Kyomi, she would go anyways, so to keep you guys from dying, I guess Ill come along with my lt.

They all head out for training.
Shingai: *Looks at Noctis* "Yeah yeah, whatever." *Grins at Heiwa* "You wanna bet? You Soul Reapers seem to be full of yourselves." *Sonido's behind him and slashes at his head*
Heiwa: Pathetic that was the wrong one. Its called an illusion moron. Washing no tsubasa( wings of the eagle)*the ability completely healed heiwa.* Sorry I gained a few tricks. Sorry shingai your time is up.*flashsteps and drives his zanpakuto through Shingai' neck* and as for you noctis I think will remove that arm again.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Noctis: - Appears right behind Heiwa, stabbing him through his heart from behind and since he was busy attacking Shingai, deflecting or noticing Noctis's attack was impossible. -

Noctis: Farewell.