ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে Aizakku_Rujiku said…
this is the zanpakuto in sword form
 this is the zanpakuto in sword form
বছরখানেক আগে Tecno said…
Wow! This blog got a lot of new people! It’s gotten popular! Sorry I haven’t been able to get on all too much, things have been as busy as heck.

-------Battle in line-------

Tomo is locked in a barrier and Tenchi is on “guard” standing next to him. Tomo may be as scared as heck.

Tomo: Can you please let me out?

Tenchi: You would know the answer.

Tomo sighs, a shadow appears and hits Tenchi, and because of the upright angle the blow was in, Tenchi flies back. Tomo gets a good look at who the shadow is.

Tomo: Kevin!?

Kevin gives a slight salute: Yo.

Tomo: What are you doing?

Kevin: I felt lots of spiritual pressure so I came right on over. (Looks at the barrier) Hm, Angle barrier, there’s an old one.

Tomo: Huh?

Kevin uses his hand to scout the barrier: You just have to find a weak spot. (Kevin presses down on a certain spot and releases reiatsu and the barrier brakes.) Like there…

Tomo stands (Or sits) in shock: Where did you learn that?

Kevin: Eh, you’ll find out.

Tenchi stands up from the blow: What did you…?

Kevin smiles: I broke it!

Tenchi grabs Kevin by the neck and pins him against a wall, Kevin just sits there, emotionless.

Tenchi: Bad move man.

Kevin: Takes one to know one. (Kevin stares at Tomo.) You move from that spot, and you may very well die.

Tenchi grabs Kevin’s head and throws it into the ground: Shut up. (Tenchi takes a closer look at Kevin’s head, which is surrounded by metal.)

Kevin: Do you want to know why that kick made you fly? (Tenchi looks around him, seeing metal all around him.) The reason is, (The floor gives in and the two fall the next floor) I’m in Bankai.
বছরখানেক আগে randomfan13 said…
laugh
crazione, do you really think that u can beat sayin? i mean, he isnt even in shikai.

'Sayin straightens up'

Sayin: your attacks are strong, but you've already made a huge mistake.

Farfalla: whats that?

Sayin: you assumed that I am a shinigami!

'a white and black hollow mask appears around Sayin's face'

Farfalla: a vizard!? who cares? ive seen your kind before and the same thing happens everytime.

Sayin: what?

'Farfalla disappears and reappears behind him'

Farfalla: They break!'she slams her sword in to sayin's mask'

Sayin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! a vizard!? that was your best guess? I am no puny vizard, and this isnt a mask. This is my real face!

'Sayin releases a huge amount of spiritual pressure and Farfalla backs off'

Sayin: you angels are all the same. you assume that just because we hold zanpakutos, we are shinigami? you of all people should know that isnt always the case. I am a hollow. The true hollow form, not those weak vastal lorde.

Farfalla: so you are just one step higher then a vastal lorde? in that case you should be easy to beat! ' Farfalla swings her sword at Sayin, and he disappears'

'Sayin appears behind her and raises his sword and the hilt shoots off on a wire'

Sayin: now watch angel, I shall show you a bit off my power. ' the hilt wraps around farfalla'

Sayin: now enjoy ' Sayin runs his finger along the wire on the hilt, and Farfalla screams in pain'

Farfalla: AAAAAAHHH what is this!?

Sayin: my zanpakuto. i can make sounds of all tones low and loud, or high and ringing. its seems i might have made that one too loud for you though....

lol srry crazione, but you cant kill off Sayin that easily
বছরখানেক আগে crazieone106 said…
I believe a better question is: randomfan13, are you truly this presumptuous and oblivious? I always enjoy when a new player joins and flaunts his character as if it's something special.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Traea: (leaning against her axe-staff) That spell surely drove him to delusions.

Farfalla: Isn't it glorious? In the midst of all his effort, he reveals every details of himself. All while he fights what we wish him to fight. It's pathetic that such a simple kido spell could render him so vulnerable.

Traea: Well, he may be an evolved hollow, but that changes nothing. No matter how many evolutions they engage in, the end result will always remain the same. They'll be tortured, degenerative souls wishing they were soul reaper than beast. He can evolve two more times and never reach the level of an elite soul reaper or angel. With every transition, those hollow trash become further consumed with ignorance and inadaquacy.

Farfall: (watches sayin battle the delusions) You're now beheading the angel, the battle is coming to a close. (Sayin acts out the suggestions) This individual is just as weak as his brothren. You seem as if you wish to gift him with death.

Traea: Sekhmet-sama and Zalbeseal-sama both gave strict orders to eliminate all creatures that either pose a threat or desire to become an obstacle. This poor soul has obviously chosen to involve himself as an obstacle, so it is necessary. It's not within my nature to battle the weak.

Farfalla: (chuckles) Go right ahead, Traea.

Traea: (points finger and fires a gigantic cero effortlessly. The cero hurtles toward Sayin. Still under the kido spell, he is struck by the cero and smashed into the side of a mountain. He is revealed face down, covered in burns and gashes). What a weak, character.

Sayin: I killed you two...

Traea: Just another example of how useless it is for you hollows to evolve. You may become more brutish, however, it does not aid your analytical skills. You were under the control of my kido. I cast it a long while ago, but you were to busy boasting to acknowledge me in the background.

Sayin: (stands up, but shifts his weight quickly as his left leg is severely injured). Those kido spells are cheap tricks.

Traea: I don't believe so. That response is reinforced solely by envy. If only you hollows could perform kido, but only shinigami and my comrades are capable. However, any kido you're accustom to pales in comparison to the ancient techniques of my people. You have not idea the amplitude of power possess in one single kido spell of my nation.

Sayin: (appears behind Traea, but she does not even move. He cuts right through her torso, but the image vanishes) WHAT?!

Traea: (sayin is smashed in the back with her large hammer-axe and smashes into ground as blood splatters all over the vecinity). Why not use those useful melodies you fashioned earlier. Well, you may try. It won't work, but I am more than willing to watch you fail once again. (vanishes, escaping his blade's swipe)

Sayin:(she scroops him with her axe's blade. As the blade slices his skin, he is flung into the air. She kicks him to the ground)

Traea: You may as well stop your futile attempt. My speed and judgements are much better equip than yours. She dodges a series of wires that seek to trap her. He ends up behind her and the wire wraps around her. As he begins to run his fingers along the wire, it becomes loose. He realizes she has vanished from the wires grip).

Traea: (stares at sayin). I wanted to use that opportunity to demonstrate just how inadaquate you are against a foe like myself. Don't you realize our powers are vastly different. You're hardly a threat. (appears behind Traea and attempts to attack her and trap her within the wires. Unexpectedly her axe comes from behind and smashes straight through the wires. He looks to his side and is smashed in the stomach with her axe and thrown in the distance). This battle is getting old, very fast. Release your ressurections and give me some evidence justifying this pitiful fight. Afterall, Usoda Guidicar will decide your fate, so you may as well make the best of your situation now.
বছরখানেক আগে godofstorms said…
shikai= oni-doragon demon dragon
Turn to shadows
bankai name - oni-mitsukai-doragon demon angel dragon
description -
[shikai abilities] - Turns everything to darkness and hightens the abiltys of its user

[bankai abilities] - Has one powerfull atack called heavens darkend dragon it shoots small projectiles formed of light and darkness that burns at insanely high temptures but good for short range only

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jlazlo said…
Time to rock this blogspot!!!! lolz
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Tomo takes in all that have just happened.

Tenchi: i guess now i have to kill you.

Tenchi slightly moves and he gets caught by a black vector arrow.
Tenchi thens coughs blood.

Kevin: wow, you did that (stares at tomo)

Tomo:sorry i just needed to do that, plus my zanpaktou is tired of cover ups soooo i think we're ready to show our true abilities. haha.

Kevin: i see. well hopefully now you can fight by my side fully.

Tomo nods

Tenchi tenchi looks up: dont think you killed me,

Kevin: i know, we're not dumb,

Tenchi: then prepare to fight.

Tomo thoughts: this would be easier if the other two artists are here...but Boomi dissappeared long ago, plus soul i dont know where he is, and pandora's brother he is like traveling everywhere. i wonder if we'll all be reunited one day. but i guess i just gotta focus on other things for now.

Kevin: you okay?

Tomo: uhh, yea of course.

Tenchi: lets start this then.

Tomo grins
--------------------------
sooo i guess the attacks tomo has are tweaked a bit but are the same basics. lol.
--------------------------
Art of explosives---------

A man dressed in black kimono with white flowers walks secretly in the woods. His eyes are black but has a pattern of a spiders web.

????: uhh i feel tomos need for me. little brat he is. *sigh* whatevers Artist of explosives i am, artist i'll be. damn im talking to myself.

dissappears.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

FINALLY I got another chracter haha. lolz
বছরখানেক আগে finaldead said…
im lazy so just gonna put English names

name:Reina Tosinri
sex:Fm
hair:white w/t blue streaks
height:5'3"
weight:102 lbs
eyes:blue
skin:pale

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: Forgotten Rain
Release Command: Death of time
Bankai: Immortal Frost

shikai: when released, turns into a 3 and a half foot long katana made of ice.
abilities: just like rukia's bankai abilities

bankai: becomes 7 feet long but ice cold enough to freeze even the hottest flames{even things made of ice can be frozen by this on contact}, and could freeze me if i didnt use spiritual pressure to keep the blade out of my hand.

has a Resurrection form but can only hold it for 10 seconds.{looks like ichigo's
abilities:{love it!} 1. grand cero rain(shoot one white cero in the sky and millions come down within a 5 mile radius and destroys everything but me)[doing this leaves me gasping for breath on my hands and knees at full strength]
বছরখানেক আগে hunter87j said…
Zampakuto/ Shikai: Ryuchi “Earth Dragon”
Release command: Dappi “Emerge”
Description: The swordguard is hexagon shaped with a fairly simple ring pattern, and deep blue cloth on the hilt. The blade itself is a straight katana with a black body and steel colored edge, with small, sawlike serrations running down the cutting edge of the blade.
Bankai Name: Ryuchi Supekutoru “Spectral Earth Dragon”
Bankai Form: Retains the same shape it had in Shikai, but can’t be directly used by the owner; rather it must be plunged into the ground and left there to release it’s Bankai.
Shikai abilities:
-General, unnamed ability: Gives the zampakuto’s owner control over nearby rock, sand, gravel, etc. The user controls the gravel with streams of reiatsu, allowing for bludgeoning and crushing attacks against an enemy. Though seemingly simply, it is only limited by the user’s imagination.
-Byakryu “White Dragon”: Akin to a hybrid of Hados 4 (Byakurai) and Hado 72 (Soren Socatsui). The user simply points Ryuchi at the target and releases the attack.
-Ryu hanone “ Dragon’s Fang”: This technique draws in all of the surrounding reiatsu and temporarily focuses it into Ryuchi’s edge, giving it far greater power than even an Espada’s full potential for a few seconds, allowing Ryuchi to momentarily cut through anything except secci-secci; extremely difficult to execute due to the short duration of the technique.

Bankai Abilities:
*The bankai acts as a separate entity once released, allowing for extremely powerful attacks, but is limited to the degree of teamwork between it and it’s owner.
- Kaihou “Release”: Allows the zampakuto’s spirit to manifest itself in the real world. Ryuchi breaks through the ground surface from underneath, appearing as a several meter long dragon made of white reiatsu. At this point Ryuchi’s abilities are still limited to controlling the ground, but the area to which it can exert that control is greatly extended, and the movement speed of the controlled substances is greatly increased. Apart from that, Ryuchi himself is now the one exerting the control, so the owner is free to concentrate on other ways of fighting.
-Ganshou Gusoku “Rock Armor”: Ryuchi takes the surrounding ground material and forms a “skin” from it, allowing Ryuchi to directly fight his opponent. The technique is a one use trick due to the fact that it isn’t combat efficient to use the reiatsu required to hold it together is Ryuchi gets hit, so once it has been knocked off, Ryuchi is back to his “Release” stage.
-Kyouran “Fury”: Ryuchi’s most powerful attack, and as suck is limited to how much energy was expended prior to using it. If it is used immediately at the start of a fight, it can be used between 4 or 5 times. Essentially an overpowered version of Byakryu, it is capable of wiping out everything for about 7 or 8 miles in whatever direction it is fired. The only drawback is that it takes roughly 2 seconds to fire, so anyone who is capable of a decent flash step can dodge it. As such, it is inadvisable to use it unless Ryuchi’s partner/owner can occupy the opponent long enough for Ryuchi to aim and fire.
বছরখানেক আগে hunter87j said…
hmmm
Oops..... "Several HUNDRED meter long....." Screwed up on that one....
বছরখানেক আগে kimoy4321 said…
tongue
[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
= Dark Mirror (Kido' type)
[release command]
= Mimic
[bankai name] - Cursed Dark Mirror
=description -
= a normal katana with silver blade, oval-shaped crossguard, and dark-green hilt. (appearance is the same either sealed or released.

[shikai abilities]

" REFLECTION "
= in shikai state, the zanpakuto nullify and copy the opponent's zanpakuto abilities. This ability is useful specially when the wielder is trapped in an illusion.

"DEATH COPY"
= dark-green reiatsu will create an exact copy of an opponent that fights in behalf of the wielder and can use same attacks the opponent can do.

[bankai abilities]

=Death Mirror Dimension=

= On bankai state, the zanpakuto's power will trap the opponent in somewhat other dimension, full of mirrors. If the latter tries to attack the mirrors surrounding him , it will fire the same attack back or if he doesn't bother to move or attack. The mirrors will produce real and exact copies of him, that mimic/copy the attacks of the opponent as well as its zanpakuto abilities.

*(note = when shattered(mirrors)it can be repaired by the wielder's reiatsu and shoots the same attack the opponent made.)

=nice! simple but POWERFUL !
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hey KIMOY!!! i like you chracter i was wondering if you wanted to join the rpg that we're posting on here? if so i wanted you to be one of the artists? you should read some of the earlier posts. lolz
বছরখানেক আগে JoanJr971 said…
Zanpakuto name: Himoren Zabugenstu (Infinite Light/Darkness)
Release: The Light of Heaven and the Darkness of Hell. I'll call out, Himoren Zabugenstu

Shikai Appearance: Straight two-handed sword with a curved point. Its big with a incredibly shrap to cut straight throught a zanpakuto sword in 10 second.

Shikai abilities:

Shikupy Strike (Heaven Slice of Light): It's send a huge amount of power. When it hits the surface of a sword or somethings. It will send a explosion of 50 TNT.

Genstu Crysun (Scream of Darkness Hollow): It's sends a scream of a mighty hollow that will send Zanpakuto to it's regular form

Zabu Genstiroty (Zanpakuto Dark Flash): It's slash with will power that will force to go through enemy defence. It will make a injuring in a deep organ.

Bankia apearance: It's two katana that are skinny and small. One is Light and the other it's Darkness. It's light weighted that its speed is 10 times faster of speed of sound, light, and heat. Its speed can reflect any attack and will reverse any attack back to the enemy, like zero. The wielder can move faster than a blink of an eye or a millisecond

Bankia abilities:

GenstuZabu Kakuzin (Wave of heaven Blast of Light): It's sends a Energy of wave of Genstu Light that any living thing disappeare in thin air and appeare 100 miles away if he is weak. If strong he appeare 10 miles

Zabu Zalucanlohy (Wave of Hell Strke of Darkness): It's sends a ball of darkness to the enemythat if its blocked, The Ball will increased in size if hold on, and turn in a pure wave of darkness. If hits, the enemy will be sucked in the pure world of darkness. If sucked, The enemy will face his most darkest fear and to get out of it. he must overpower his fear without hesitation or a blink of fear.

Zero Asumy (Grand Death of Zero hollow): A zero of pure hollow energy that will destroy anything in its path, but not everything.

Hollow: If tha hollow mask is put on, my power will increase greatly about 50 times of power of a regular bankai form.

Comment if its good : P
Thanks for the comments
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
tongue

JoanJr971 is clearly god-modding... but well my zanpakuto can copy all of its abilities...
yeah!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kim suddenly appears in kevin and tenchi's battle...

Kim: nice one guys your battle made my day great...

Kim: i wonder if i can... a smile draws in kim's face...
Nice but i can reflect any person attack but not all
I kinda agree with kimoy4321 on that. plus the shikai abiltiy is pretty much the same as muramasa's.
meh
who is muramasa's and what ability is it
watch bleach. hes a zanpakuto in materialized form,and he can set zanpakutos free. among other things.
i dont know him but i was thinking about it
o well. but also, you made your zanpakuto way too invincible. i mean what fun is it when no one can beat you?
my is not invincible everything has a weakness
i wasnt done with my thing anyway
this is my sword shape i created it my self i mess up
 this is my sword shape i created it my self i mess up
okay guys if you're gonna join our story line try catch up to see whats happening start at pg 14, its long so yea. but here our main rules dont be an idiot and make up things on the spot you have to give the other person a counter. cuz what fun is it if you just kill someone without the other person getting to fight back? lolz. and hmm go with the flow. kays i think thats its lolz.....
----------------------------------

Tomo and kevin start a conversation ignoring Kimoy.

Tomo: should we let him join?

Kevin: he seems fine. but lets kill of tenchi fir-

Tenchi dashes and tackles Tomo into a wall

Kimoy: hols cr@p, the little boy. (jaws droped)

Kevin: dont worry he has how much bodies to spare.

Kimoy: (cunfused) w- what.

Tenchi's body is pushed back to where he came from. and the dust clears. Tomos body REALLY changes, and his clothes are different and everything.

Kevin: WOW!!! i never thought that would happened.

Kimoy follows Kevins sight. To see tomo use a different body.

Kimoy: he- he- hes a GIRL!!!!

Tomo: *winks* hehe, finally! that hard crash broke the barrier.

Kevin: what you mean?

Tomo: this is actually my real form hehe.

Kevin: i thought the others were you're real form

Tomo: nope hehe. i just couldnt get the other body costumes off until now. *scrathes head*

Kimoy: so you're a girl.

Tomo: yupps. now i REALLY can show my REAL powers and abilities. lolz

---------------------------
okay i stio cant write more till TENCHI MAKES A MOVE. lolz
kimoy: ohhh really..this sounds exciting... go guys and fight... i can't wait to fight all of u... but u must take a rest after ur current fight.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
is kimoy a boy??? lolz
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--

Tomo: kimoy i see you wanna challenge but if you were will informed you would now that we're in a fight with all angels. so that have to wait. hehe. but dont worry ill give you a fight

Tenchi: Doesnt change anything TOMO i will still killl you even if you're girl.

Kevin: you're soo annoying.

Kevin makes swords out of the metal that surrounds him. The swords shoot towards Tenchi, tenchi quickly dodges but is hit as as the swords explode.

Kevin: dont think i always fight soo directly. i thought you knew i was an ADPTABLE fighter.

Tomo: let me try.

Tomo jumps and throws two vials. Tenchi slices the first vial nothing happens except liquid spills over Tenchis clothes. The second explodes and a pink mist blows towards everyone.

Tenchi: nothing ha-

Tenchi is shocked with thunderbolts.

Tomo: you didnt wait for the liquid to react to the mist, hehe.

Kimoy in their head: wow this girl is a science freak. nah she is okay though.

Tomo turns to kimoy: im not that big of a science freak. hehe.

Kevin turns to Kimoy: she reads minds.

Kimoy: oh crap. haha sorry.

-----------------------------------------­---­---
yah i'm a boy... ur hot tomo...
laugh
lol thats pretty creepy
বছরখানেক আগে UltimateBleach said…
This is mine.

Name:Kooritaka(Ice Hawk)
Command:Koorimasu(Freeze)
Bankai:Kami no Kooritaka(Divine Ice Hawk)
Appearance:The blade is pure white,like Sodenoshirayki,the hilt and guard are both blue and black.
Shikai Attacks :Taka Tsubasa(Hawk Wing):The user says the name of the attack,then swings the blade,making a fozen wing come out to attack the enemy.
Reika(Below Zero):The user stabs the opponent,says Reika,and the opponent is instantly frozen.To break the ice,the user must say waremasu(Split or Break),and then the ice is split in two,along with the enemy's body.The organs are frozen and get crushed.
Taka Tamashii(Hawk Spirit):The user says Taka Tamashii,swings the blade,and a big ice hawk resembling the zanpakutou's spirit comes out and attacks(sorta like Hyourinmaru).
Bankai Attacks:Fubuki(Blizzard):The user says Fubuki,and ice starts coming out from the blade and surrounding the opponent,so they can't escape.
Koori Konton(Ice Chaos):The user says Koori Konton, and all the ice surrounding the opponent immediately dashes towards the opponent and attacks them.
বছরখানেক আগে Torigoma said…
For those that are intrested, here is a site to a very detailed, but still new, Bleach RP.
link

Zanpakuto

Hateshiganai Tenbinza: The Eternal Balance

Type: Elemental
Style: Nodachi (Japanese Longsword)
True name: Mugendai-Nagare
Blade Spirit: Sashihiki (deduction, subtraction, balance, ebb & flow)
Blade Spirit Appearance: She appears as a large White Koi, about 8 feet in length, in this form, she appear to fly through the air, and her spiritual presence and Nature is such that it warps the air around her, allowing others to make out her location, were normaly only Ahuvya would be able to see her. She can also appear as a Human on those rare occasions where she shows herself to those other than Ahuvya. In this Human form she appears as a pale woman in her late 30's, small orange sploches on her face, and wearing a flower Kimono.

Sealed
Appearance: Hateshiganai has no true blade, even in it's Sealed form, instead, it appears as a large, two foot long hilt, carved with a flowing river that winds up the hilt. The hilt is a deep blue in color, and made of what appears to be wood and steel, even still it is extremely durable, able to block sword strikes as easily as a blade.
Special Abilities: When the end of the Hilt is placed on a object, and pulled outward, a blade is formed from that object, and takes on the properties, strengths and weaknesses of the assimilated object.

Shikai/Release:
Command: "Break your Chains! Hateshiganai!"
Appearance: The flowing river on the hilt glows, and reaches up and over the hand gaurd, forming a Strange looking Blade, nearly 7 feet long, that appears to be just a extension of the design, and forms into a thin, Double Helix. The hilt appears the same as in it's Sealed form.
Special Abilities: Any object that is hit by the Blade, takes on the physical priorities of the last object hit. The left side of the blade absorbs, and the Right side turns.

Bankai: Infinite Stream
Command: "The World is yours, Grasp it firmly, and Mold it to your will! Mugendai-Nagare, Infinite Stream!!!"
Appearance: The designs glow with a bright light, as the grow to touch the ground, then rapidly spread outward to cover a large area of land, the size depending on the user's strength, forming a large network. The user must then let go of the hilt, as it is unmovble
Special Abilities: Anything withing the "network" (exsclouding the target) it under the user's control, allowing them to control air pressure, raise the earth, mold water ect ect ect.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
meh
whats with the ranking stuff?
tongue
who wants to challenge my zanpakuto...
বছরখানেক আগে ookami510 said…
taoreta when u adding your story and send me Butterfly, u still going to make it a bloody shinigami civil war right
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Taoreta510 said…
big smile
Yes i am and its going to take a while
tongue
Kimoy to kevin and tomo: hey guys!... ur fight is taking a lot of time... i guess it's time for me to take a move...

kimoy then released his bankai and traps tenchi in "death mirror dimension...

Kimoy: it won't take long... you can finish him if he still breaths after i deactivate my bankai...but for sure he can't make moves after he suffers my bankai...
বছরখানেক আগে ookami510 said…
smile
thx
Dont under estimate anyone. lolz. let Tenchi fight back first. if you read pg 10 then you'll get to see how strong he is.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--
Kimoy is attacked as he is about to realease his bankai.

Tenchi: Lightning METEOR!!!

a large ball of lightning form in his hands and throws it down on a surprised Kimoy. Kimoy was able to dodge but was caught in the after shock.

Tomo: hmmm, Kimoy why did you rush into such a quick attack.

Tenchi: heh, you should learn who you're dealing with before you attack little boy.

Kevin: plus this fight is between old friends

Tomo: dont forget we wanna try get him back haha.
বছরখানেক আগে TheRedCelt said…
Sword Name: Mokushiroku (Apocalypse)

Release Command: "Destroy All Who Stand Against You"

Bankai Name: Ikari No Kami Mokushiroku (Apocalyptic Wrath of God)

Sealed Description: A long (about 4.5 feet) katana with a thick (2.5 inch) blade. The tsuba resembles a circular celtic cross with slight horns rising form each end. The hilt is black and wrapped with burnt orange rayskin. The pommel and the tsuba are made of an antiqued brass (almost black with glints of brass shining through)

Shikai Description: A large black blade similar in shape to Auron's first sword in Final Fantasy 10, but longer and thicker. It's a bout 6 feet long and 10 inches wide. The cross gaurd is grey grey fur similar to Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga. The hilt is the same as in it's unreleased state.

Shikai Abilities: Mokushiroku is the same type as Zangetsu and as such has the ability to feed off it's owner's reitsu and release it in high density attacks. Mokushiroku can control the form of these attacks however and they take the form of
A wave of fire- when attacking multiple opponents or fending off a large attack
Several bolts of lightning- to focus more power on a select few places or opponents
A large bolt of lightning- to hit a single opponent with a large amount of energy
All these energy attacks are instantanious. They also have a burnt orange color. The name of this attack is Rakurai (Fire and Lightning)

Second Shikai Ability: Mokushiroku can also charge an extreamly powerful attack by drawing the sword over the head or to the side, power will flow from the blade to form an orb infront of me. When the orb is of the desired size and power, I slash through it. A monstrous bolt of lightning will burst forth.This bolt can be directed by my hand. This attack is also burnt orange in color. The attack's name is Tairyō Gyakusatsu (Mass Genocide)

Bankai Description: Being of the same type as Zangetsu the bankai form, Ikari No Kami Mokushiroku, is smaller than most bankai giving the weilder incredable speed. The sword appears as an odachi. It is 6 feet long and black. The hilt is the same as the other forms and he tsuba resembles the sealed state but the horns on the ends are now 4 inch blades. My clothes change into a long black kimono with 3/4 lenght sleeves and burnt orange trim. I also have a black straw hat in the style of Samurai Jack (Not Shunsui Kuroku). I have grey wolf's fur doned across my shoulders and my boots and gauntlets are made of a dark grey gothic armor. The gauntlets are acutally apart of Ikari No Kami Mokushiroku.

Bankai abilities: Ikari No Kami Mokushiroku has the same abilities in bankai form as shikai only far more powerful. This is illistrated by every attack being black with burnt orange edges.

The full power of Tairyō Gyakusatsu is only realized in bankai form. When preformed during bankai when the lightning bolt closes in on an opponent at the clench of my fist the attack will bursts into a massive wave of energy destroying all in it's wake. Thus showing the reason for its name.

The final power of Ikari No Kami Mokushiroku deals with the gauntlets. They have the ability to create a sphere sheild to protect me from all kinds of attacks. When both are used together they produce a sphere that is twice as strong protecting me absolutely but I have to drop the sword inorder to do this. This is only a last ditch effort of deffense.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yea kimoy, tenchi wouldnt be trapped that easily. give him some credit.
বছরখানেক আগে TheRedCelt said…
Does anyone think that they're strong enough to go up against my Mokushiroku? I'll take on anyone. Come on. Please.
ill be willing but since im in a fight, you'll need to enter the story as a person who thinks im evil, i guess. lolz. or you can enter to help but you're flirting with my chracter TOMO, so she gets pissy and starts to fight you in a mini battle. lolz. but yea ill be willing haha
Azriel is more than capable of eliminating your Mokushiroku. He would be happy to demonstrate true power. Jlazlo, you are familiar with Azriel. :)
i bet miyuki could beat it, but that would sorta be unfair.
big smile
Hehe, CRAZIONE you know that i do know the power of Azriel. lol. wow i feel so bad for Mokushiroku, if he dared to go against you. haha. hmmmm i was wondering if you're going to still use Tomo on your side or not, i really dont mind if you used him in onw of your posts, so long as she doesnt die. haha,
That miyuki Zanpakuto is unoriginal in my opinion, I wouldn't waste my time. However, yes, Tomo is still involved. Songoku and Tecno have evidently ceased responding, so I'll think of something.
okay ^____^ i know i wonder where they are haha. well take it away Crazione haha. if they dont do anything i be willing to be used as evil, haha. well i wanna see what GREAT post you can make as always lolz
Well, first I hope theredcelt would oblige my offer to face that unusual character.
বছরখানেক আগে Dragonfan92 said…
Mine zanpakuto is: Taiyō Doragon
(sun dragon).
release- Command: keihatsu, Taiyō Doragon
Bankai: Taiyō Doragon Kuesuto (Sun Dragon Warrior)
Abilities: 1. Kokusyo(Heatwave)2. Niji(Rainbow) 3.Hakkou(corona)
Bankai abilities are same as in shikai but much stronger.

Person description:
My apearance- hair looks like in DBZ Vegito's but a bit different and I'm 9th squads captain and I have dark eyes. In my haori is a dragon badge. I would be gentle, but I'll be a lonely person, cause I don't need anybody. I train every day with my zanpakuto.

Zanpakuto description:
Taiyou Doragon's spirit is a dragon, but it shines like a sun. When zanpakuto is it's normal form, it looks like an ordinary katana. Blade is normal, guard is a circle and middle of it is a cross and a hilt is totally black. When I use shikai my zanpakuto transforms into a douplesaber and only I have a zanpakuto which has an ability like that. I may look weak but my zanpakuto's power is as same as sun's, so it's quit difficult to be defeated. Also my speed increases and I can go as fast as light can go when using bankai. My bankai form looks like captain Hitsugaya's bankai (Daiguren Hyorinmaru), except I have wings of light and I don't have time limit.Bankai form's blade doesn't look like Hitsugaya's bankai blade.
If its possible I would be pleased to put a picture in this site, but I'm not good for using paint and my copier doesn't work, so it's impossible. But maybe some day you are able to see what I mean.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ok crazione, wats so unoriginal about miyuki's zanpakuto. i mean do u even know wat it is?
বছরখানেক আগে yuria132 said…
Zanpakuto's Name - Kageoni(shadow demon). The handle is a azure blue, and the gaurd looks like an arrow head, the sheath is azure green.

Release Command - Release Command is " Convert back into the darkness, and melt into the shadows". The zanpokuto is then dropped in to the shadows and goes through the ground. The shadows then form togther and create a chinese scimitar with a small curved sheild that is attached to the guard with a small bird symbol on it. The handle and sheild are black and silver.

Bankai Name - Switai Kageoni(dark eclipse, shadow demon)

Description - After I say the name, all the shadows swirl around me and form a black dome of darkness. the dome then shatters reaveling my characters new form. he comes out with 6 huge black wings, a black ripped up, jacket, that comes down to my ankels, with only one sleeve and black jeans. On my waist there are two black katanas and a chain belt. I also carry a huge black scythe made out of shadows.

[Shikai Abilities]
Earth Shadow- I stick my sword in the ground and shadow spikes come out and chase the target until they hit.

Shadow Gate- a wall comes out the ground and blocks the incoming attack.

Shadow Spiral- the blade turns black and shoots a spiraling shot at the enemy.

[Bankai Abilities]
Shadow Stalker- seven copys, of myself, come out of the shadows and attack.

Crescent Lotus Dance- shadow spikes come out of the ground and extend around the target ,(to make it look a lotus), and crush and stab them.

Crimson Shadow King- A blacked robed figure, holding the same scythe I have, comes out of the shadows and stares at the enemy. Then chains come out of the ground and drag them into the shadows to where they are cut in half.

Strengths:
All I need to activate my abilities are shadows.
My attacks do massive damage.

Weaknessess:
My shikai can only attack shadows of the enemys, so if there is a large area that is dark it will be very hard to hit an enemy.
My zanpakuto can attack me instead sometimes.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­__
Appearance: My name is Kai Amagazai, and I wear normal shinigami robes, with a red torn up scarf. I am captain of the 3rd division. my hair is silver and I have hetrochromia( My left eye is red, and the right eye is gold). I'm usally quite, but if someone is getting @&%*$ with, I go crazy and kill the person who caused it. The only way to calm me down is to give me sake. I found my way into the gotei 13 through misterious ways that I do not know myself(I have amneisa). I was an average shinigami, though I did have astounding spritual presseure even though I had just got in.

I so own all of you!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে