ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে Shaduwstu said…
Thanks i need to think of some more darkness based attacks though cause its supposed to be a fire and darkness zanpaktu but i really like my 3rd bankai ability. i also want to make a hollow mask so i can be a visard but i want to figure out if my abilities will be different or not lol. urs is really cool too!! wouldnt it be awsome if the soul society was real? and when we died if we had strong enough spiritual pressuer we went there?!!
Just updated my Zanpaku-to and included a pic check it out on the previous page i really wanna know what every thinks of it!!
বছরখানেক আগে jlazlo said…
zzz
ohhh gee im soo busy with school and dance i lost time to reply, well sorry Randomfan, but i need to make it easier on me and kill off some chracters. itll be explained.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Tomo: well if its a battle you want you shall get.

Fuso only grins: im already imagining how you will die.

Tomo: so sad that won't happen. 'Tomo only tightens her grip and already Fuso has a cut'

Fuso shocked: What?....How interesting, you gave me a cut from there. You are either youre really fast or has something to do with you ability. now tell me. 'dashes toward her'

Tomo: okay, 'blocks attack' Well you see i can make metal arrows from the shadows. like this 'thin vector arrows shot from a shadow behind Fuso'

Fuso dodged only a few: Uhh i see, well then i guess i should start fighting.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

Back in the secret house of Ace.

Heart: Master are you going to fight?

Ace: yups, i hope to 'coughs'

Heart: be careful you are still sick and you cant function well till you absorb you power back from me, Diamond and Clubs.

Ace: i know but are you sure youll be okay with that. by taking back my power youll die.

heart: Master!! you know that we are already thankful for this amount of time you gave

Ace: well then i guess if you are ready to give me my power back we should start. Call for Clubs and Diamond.
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
LoL Shaduwstu gratz on the sweet zanpaktou.

And bhk99112 good job with that shikai name. The bankai name should be the shikai name and a 1 or 2 words added. (Byakuya: scatter senbonsakura, Bankai: bankai senbonsakura kageyoshi).
বছরখানেক আগে bhk99112 said…
yay that would be cool, i wouldn't want to run into kenpachi or piss of yanamoto thou.

and thanks for the reply TheBlackFlash, i just couldn't think of a good name.
বছরখানেক আগে randomfan13 said…
laugh
I just felt I had to mention this, Fuso uses a pole with a spike on the end of it

'Fuso grins at Tomo'

Fuso: You know, it would have been a lot easier if you had just stayed in the cave. Then, I wouldn't have to kill you.

Tomo: As if you could kill me.

'Tomo slices at Fuso, and he sonidos behind her'

Tomo: It's no use!

'Tomo tries to shoot Fuso with an arrow from his shadow, but he dodges, and it impales in to her shoulder'

Fuso: That wasn't very smart. Why did you shoot yourself?

Tomo: Shut up!

'Fuso jabs his pole at Tomo forcing her back, but when it seems as if he is about to stab her, she stops it with her sword'

Fuso: Hmmm you are stronger than I anticipated, but that wasn't much to begin with. Now, lets see how you deal with this.

'Fuso's fist begins to crackle with reiastu'

Fuso: Bala.

'A large explosion is caused by the bala hitting Tomo so close, and Fuso appears away from it'

Fuso: I know you are still alive in there, so come out!

Your turn Jlazlo
বছরখানেক আগে crazieone106 said…
Toiso: How troublesome you are, Greed.

Greed: (snickers). I wouldn't have it any other way.

Toiso: Allow me to...(suddenly Geryon interupts).

Geryon: Normally, as you know, I would not interupt such an important skirmish. However, Kuraha has asked I fetch you and we return.

Toiso: What? Why?

Geryon: There has been a shift...

Toiso: Wait...a shift?

Geryon: Could you not feel it?

Toiso: No, I felt it, but I imagined it was from all the battling. You imply it is worse?

Geryon: (greed charges at both of them, but geryon merely points his palm). Hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (a enormous spiraling surge of electical energy explodes from his palm. It strikes and compoletely engulfs Greed, resulting in a massive explosion).

(Geryon and toiso vanish).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Zalbeseal: This whole situation is quite aggrivating. Fix those towers Passon!!!! (shouting with aggitation).

Passon: (thin wires extend from her fingers and bind the towers). Complete, Zalbeseal-sama.

Zalbeseal: (crosses hands and watches the humans begin transforming) How absolutely vile. I can't stand to see more of these disturbing creatures...

Yashnamiesh: Remind me why we're agreeing to this again?

Galgalzzi: Ridding ourselves of those shinigami is your primary objective and this will help ensure our victory.

Yashnamiesh: Hm. Look at those poor shinigami. I do say they'll be dead in moments. Traea and Nuvem seem rather serious.

Traea: (swinging her giant black axe, but Kesh dodges it. They engage in high speed combat)

Nuvem: (fires a cero at Kesh)

Traea: (leers to the side and fires an additional dark blue cero)

Kesh: (recites something under her breath. A wall materializes, the ceros crash into the wall and are nullifies upon contact). Simple enough.

Traea: (stares at Kesh)You're quite skilled, shinigami. I am impressed.

Nuvem: You were able to thwart both of our ceros, I will have to concur. Fortunately, we have time to play.

Traea: (glares at Kesh. She swings her axe back to counter Hearts blade) You just began a crusade that will only end badly.

Nuvem: We have guests (chuckles to herself). They're just amateurs.

Traea: They're being led by Kuraha, so they are trying to act tough.

Kesh: You two, return to Kuraha's side.

Nuvem: Allow them to play.

Traea: (breezes by Kesh and slams her axe into Heart throwing her tot he ground) I was going easy on you, girl.

Heart: (is bleeding through her clothes) Ugh...cheap shot.

Club: Heart! (nuvem appears in his line of vision and punches him in the stomach. She then punches him into the distance).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Tesoura: (huge blasts of water rush at Leirza)

Leirza: (waves his sword and the water freezes in place and evaporates). This is ridiculous. (appears beside her and water crashes into him). Nice, ploy.

Tesoura: Indeed.

Zalbeseal: Most people are completely transformed...shouldn't you mozy on down there, hollows.

Pride: Hm...they are quite ripe.

Kuraha: (sheathes her sword and fires a gigantic chain of light binding several of the sins) I will destroy these towers (swipes her sword and one tower cracks)

Passon: (fires a cero at Kuraha, but it is deflected by gigantic whirlwind. It ricochets off the silvery wind and strikes a tower and pulverizes it)

Lust: THE TOWER!!!!!

Kuraha: Kesh...you saved me some damage.

Kesh: Oh, but at the cost of one of their towers. (smiles).

(the field is broken and those who are transformed remain transformed. Some are partially transformed and some begin to reverse)

Zalbeseal: Well, one of the towers was destroyed. You will have to manage with what you have. (grins).

Veznesel: A tower was destroyed...how intriguing. (laughs).

bhk99112 It realy is a pain to find a name for your bankai. I thought of this one. I hope it isn't too bad.

BANKAI: oni tsume zetsumei mottekuru(demon claw death bringer)
I don't do this often, but I will give it a shot. I am going to help another character! Surprise!

Tomo: (injured) This arrancar is formidable.

Leirza: (senses another has entered the area. He sends out a wave that knocks Tesoura back and when she tries to counter, he is gone. He appears behind Fuso). You shouldn't prey on those who are weaker. Why not engage with someone more your caliber( slams fuso in the chest with his palm sending him flying). Of course, I don't believe that would be me.

Fuso: (smashes into the trees and buildings. Leirza appears and kicks him across the battle field). Damn shinigami...

Leirza: You're quite weak, arrancar. As to be expected. (unsheathes his sword once more)

Fuso: (fires a cero, but Leirza deflects it with his hand). That was a rather immature cero. (points his finger). Hado 63: Soren Sokatsui (blue fire bursts and consumes Fuso. He is thrown back by the sheer force of the attack. He lays on the ground, charred and smoke coming from his body).

Tomo: You saved me, Leirza (stares at him indearingly).

Leirza: I have a responsiblity, and that is behaving like a shinigami. No appreciation necessary.

Tomo: Oh, but I am appreciative of your sacrifice.

Leirza: Understood. However, that wasn't half as potent as I could have intended it. He is still much alive.

Fuso: (picks himself up, but is severely injured) Bastard...you bastard...(begins to limp).

Leirza: It is wise to desist from previous indescretions, arrancar. If you insist on continuing, the attempts will only end badly.

Fuso: (he sonidos beside him and tries to smash him with his staff, but Leirza seemed to have predicted his movements. When fuso appeared, he realized their was a blade through his chest. Leirza points at him and recites something. Fuso's eyes become big and he is hit point blank range with a green cascade of energy. It sends him far into the distance. He lays there motionless).

Leirza: I warned you and still you charged. You're obviously a delusional bull with sharp horns, but no good sense.

Tomo: wow...what was that last spell?

Leirza: We must return to Kuraha.

(both vanish).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
that is a good banki name, by the way crazieone106 what are you writing? is it a story or is it your idea of what happens in bleach?
smile
Its a story
বছরখানেক আগে Tecno said…
That's NOT about what happens in Bleach, but is based around it.
By the way, OMG! Crazieone is acutally HELPING someone? Always thaought he was a bad dude...guess not....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Tecno said…
Man, couldn’t think of a thing in a while, well, guess I’ll do something.

------------The First-------

Kevin, Kiro, Alex, Lyra, and Darc are running to the base of the Hollows and Angles.

Man’s voice: Hey, where are you all going?

The squad stops and looks at the man who is sitting on top of a pillar.

Alex: What’s it to you? Don’t see why you would care.

Man: You seem to be headed towards our base. This could be of concern to me.

Kevin: You’re one of the Hollows?

Man: About strait. I could probably kill you all in an instant.

Alex appears in front of him: Don’t act so high and mighty. (Alex swings his blade and the pillar collapses.)

Man walks out of the dust unharmed: Hey, watch it. Someone can get hurt that way.

Alex: Isn’t that kind of the point of a blade…

Man: Right, right, well, I really don’t care, so if you would just so peacefully die, then that would be great.

Alex, who is now seriously ticked off: Why don’t you just shut your mouth.

Man: ’Cause then I can’t tick you off.

Kevin: Just who are you anyway?

Man: Nuemel.
hey, Shaduwstu, what gave you the idea for your zanpakuto? for me, when i think of a demon i imagaine it using powers to make its enemies see their loved ones hurt to cause them pain or else attacking from the shadows. do you like wolfs or the night and it gave you the thought of what could be used to fight someone ( in bleach).

ok last qustion: do you think you could win aginst your own zanpakuto if it had the ability to materlise itself? (note that you can't use your banki and the shinki only works if your will is strong enough. if you don't know what i'm talking about then use wiki to look up the zanputo rebellion arc of bleach.
বছরখানেক আগে Naiuzu said…
I have two,and the only one in SS with two

Kajimaru(Ring of Fire):Its a katana with a circular guard and a black hilt

Shikai:Scorch,it turns into a chakram with a blade all around it and a handle in the middle of it

Shikai Ability:it has the abilty to manipulate fire

Flame Wheel:I throw it towards my enemy and flames build up around it and expand out and it slices the enemy and causes intense searing burns and it acts a boomerang for a second attack

Crimson Ring:I slam the blade into the ground and a ring of fir appears under the enemy and the ingites into flames engulfing the enemy and burning them

Bankai:Tengoen Kajimaru(Divine Flame Ring of Fire)-in bankai the chakram becomes engulfed on flames and becomes enlarged with spikes on the right and left side and a more ridgid blade

Bankai Ability:its attacks are more potents

Fire Wheel:I throw the chakram and the the fire expands and burns througha nd enflames anything it touches

Crimson Rings Ceremony:I slam a spike in the ground and a ring appears under the enenmy and rings appear wherever the enemy is moving and ingites and only turn off at my will

Black Circle Lotus:I Throw the chakram up in the air and it spins like a wheel and black fire that will rain down on the enemy and the flames that hit the ground will bloom and on my command will explode into flames the cave in on the enemy and incinerate them

Second Zanpaktou:

Suzume(sparrow)in its sealed form it takes the shape of a kodachi

Shikai:Soar,it turns into a chinese fan with a black fan and small blades potruding from the fan

Shikai Ability:When swing it will blow wind out from the tip and slice the enemy in different places,it will also create tornados for me to hide my attacks or to attack the opponent
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hey bhh99112 i love wolves and winged wolves are amazing and i use to be afraid of the dark but now i love being in it so its kinda like my biggest weakness became my streangth. and yes i know what ur talking about with the Zanpaktou rebellion lol ive seen all those episodes to date. i wish tyhey would go back to the main story though.i would have a REALLY hard time fighting my own zanpaktou especialy if it used jiyuu theni might be screwed lol but i know id have plemty of willpowwer to use shikai lol
bhk99112, I'm glad you like it. BTW the stages of zanpaktou are called Shikai and Bankai not Shinki and Banki XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
'Nuemel looks at the destroyed pillar behind him'

Nuemel: Impressive. I thought you would have to go in to shikai to do that.

Alex: Are you calling me weak?

Nuemel: Well I'm sure not calling you strong. Honestly, you shinigami should listen more often.

Alex: Shut up! I could kill you in a second if I wanted to!

'Nuemel smiles evilly'

Nuemel: So whats keeping ya?

'Alex yells in anger, and tries to slash of Nuemel's arm, but he whips out his zanpakuto (which by the way is an unlit candle) to block it'

Nuemel: Is that all you can do? I suppose shingami have their limits.

'Nuemel slices at Alex with such force, that he was propelled back a few feet, and jumped up in to the air'

Nuemel: I'm not even in shikai and you can't even block that? Oh well, might as well make it quick.

'Nuemel tosses his zanpakuto up in to the air, and while Alex watches its path through the air, Nuemel sonidos next to him and kicks him across the ground'

'Nuemel catches his zanpakuto as it falls down'

Nuemel: Are you done yet shinigami?

Alex: Crap...

-----------------------------

'The sins and their apprentices, except Nuemel, appear in Karakura town'

Pride: It's finally time.

Sloth: I suppose I can skip my nap for this.

Roika: These hollow will taste sooo good...

'Greed and Fuso appear looking very injured'

Greed: Let's just get started before the shinigami come.

Wrath: Agreed.

'Everyone starts to feast on all of the hollow, and as they eat a glow is coming from each of them, as the hollow's reiatsu is being absorbed in to them'

What kind of form will they take once their feast is complete. And what will become of the shinigami once this happens?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
o that was a spelling error, can't believe i missed that.

i've also seen most of the episodes but i like the english dub better (it's a pain trying to read those sub).
LoL i fucking hate the dub. It's so suck ass.
its the only thing on youtube that i can find that has is in english. Do you know of a site on the internet (or youtube) that is better?
Well. As I said I hate the dub so i don't know the sites for the dub. I just googled the episodes with japanese subs. So I can't realy say
Kuraha: This is becoming a terrible situation!! We need to stop this!

(gillians break open the sky and begin firing ceros at the Shinigami and angels).

Zalbeseal: How dare you fire those make-shift ceros at me! Do you not know, you only possess those because of us!! (a cero enters crashes into his hand and he condenses it, firing it back at the line of gillian. The gillians are bathed with an immensly potent cero, which destroys their masks and body instantly)

Thamuz: (twirls his sword, which deflects the oncoming ceros).

Geryon: (smashes his fists into the ceros, which obliterates them). It appears the gillian do not discriminate who they fire at. Or those hollows are telling them to fire upon the angels.

Yashnamiesh: (looks down on the hollows). They look like they're enjoying themselves. (a cero bolts from her left and she simply places her hand and stops it). Pathetic. (scowls and a cero manifests from infront of her and destroys all the gillian).

Kesh: That is quite the number of gillian.

Heart: (lies on the ground, beaten and bruised from Traea's assault).

Traea: I have barely exerted any energy. How weak.

Nuvem: This one hasn't done any better (club tries to get up, after a series of kicks pummeled him to the ground).

Club: Heart...are you okay?

Heart: This isn't panning out like we had hoped, and now gillian are appearing everywhere. What are we going to do...Kesh.

Kesh: I'm not quite sure (saying so with her usual grin).

Club: Aren't you concerned?

Traea: We've allowed you to discuss things amongst yourselves for much to long.

Nuvem: Perhaps we should decapitate them and just be on our way.

Traea: It is certainly the most logical choice. This cat and mouse game is becoming old.

Kesh: (stares at Traea and Nuvem. She begins to unleash a massive spiritual pressure and vanishes).

Club: WHERE IS SHE GOING?!

Heart: (looks up and Traea and Nuvem are staring at the two unsuspecting shinigami). Why did she leave...

বছরখানেক আগে Armogohma said…
First, I'm sorry for not being here so long.

I didn't check as much as I should, but I'll get working on that from now on.

Also, I forgot to mention; Maurz's Family believed in the Ancient Gods since a long time ago, and they started to create their own "Seireitei", in Europe. This was rather a cult than a land, but it was still a large group of anti-Hollows Shinigami.
Like Seireitei, "Zeus's Religion" (as they call themselves) has it's own Captains and such, but after some great battles with Vasto Lordes they all became extinct; except for Maurz (Seventh Squad Captain) and Eva (Seventh Squad Vice-Captain) and some loyal followers.
The absence of the Seventh Squad at the Great Battles caused it to be the only thing left to remind men of Zeus's Religion.

I know, it may be too much or something, but that doesn't matter, or does it? Just a little bit of background story on my characters.
I made it up just now, and if it's overpowered or something please tell me.

Also, in other news...
Maurz and Eva are looking for a fun battle; are there any Sins/Angels yet unoccupied and ready for battle?

(Please?)
smile
Armogohma, that sounds like a intersting story (or whatever you mean it to be). maybe you could give out some background information (in flashbacks or other methods) but i would be intrested in reading this.
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
hey bhk99112 you could check out animefreak.tv its a great site with a huge list of anime and has the english dub for bleach.
Background information about what?

Zeus's Religion or the Battle with the Sins (as I call it)?

If you're talking about the Sins, then please ask someone else.
hmmm
thanks Ikusa510 i might do that.

Armogohma maybe Zeus's Religion or anything that you think is usefull information( it's really up to you)
Im seriously thinking of making a religion based on bleach anyone wanna help? (sorry if this offends anyone)
laugh
Armogohma: If you are interested in a fight with a sin, I would suggest fighting an apprentice as practice first
Alright.
Could you please tell me the names of two apprentices then?
A 2-on-2 fight is what I'm looking for.
And when you're at it, could you maybe tell me what those men are capable of?
Then I know what to write.

Thanks!

Also, more info about Zeus's Religion coming right up.
sadly, I can't give you what they are capable of, because that kinda makes the whole fight useless. Their names are Cumei and Roika. If you want, I can start it off.
Oh, please do!
Then I suppose I'll fight without the honour of knowing my opponent. Great!
বছরখানেক আগে Squad3Captain said…
Zanpakuto- Fuzen Mitsukai (Corrupted/Evil Angel)
Release Command- Shittsui (Fall) if anybody knows how to say descend that would really be usefull
Bankai- Punisher of life (I can't find it in Japanese)

Zanpakuto Ability 1- Is both a physical and Kidou type Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Ability 2- A flail forms around my wrist and can stretch out up to 1 mile long
Zanpakuto Ability 3- Chains can come out of the floor and lock up my opponent so i can thrash them with my flail
Zanpakuto Appearence- A black flail the spikes on the flail are white and the chain is black and red

Bankai- I get one black wing and one white wing

Bankai Ability 1- an Iron Maiden forms around the opponent and spiritual pressure is slashed through them like swords.

Bankai Ability 2- Feathers form around the opponent every black feather that would hit them would take some of their energy to move the white ones take their spiritual pressure. As the feathers collect the energy they cut through the opponents like Ikkaku's bakai's blades

My character- Hair like master Ichimaru's but black instead of white. I like to crack jokes and my left eye is red while my right eye is blue. I'm the new captain of Squad 3 and with my childish behavior nobody takes me serious. I have a hollow mask but only half of the mask was able to form because i defeated my hollow so quickly I used to be part of the visords but I left so I could be with the 13 court guard squads. Most of the time if I'm away I'm hanging out with the visords. My best friend was Gin Ichimaru but when he left the Soul Society I decided to stay even though Aizen asked me to come with them. My wife is a lietenent. She doesn't leave the house unless she is really needed.
laugh
Sorry, thats just the way it works here. If you know your opponents powers, what is the point to fighting them?

'Roika and Cumei look up from the hollow they are currently eating'

Roika: Hmmm....

Cumei: It seems someone is calling us in.

Pride: I sense it too. Roika, Cumei. You two take care of it. We'll save you the rest of the hollow.

Roika: Sounds good.

'Both of them disappear'

-----------------------------
'When they appear again, they are behind two shinigami'

Cumei: So, you two were the ones calling us.

Maurz: Who are you?! Where are the Sins? They were supposed to come here.

Roika: You don't deserve to meet our masters, let alone fight them. We will deal with you.

Maurz: Don't underestimate us!!

'Maurz slashes Roika s hard as he can, but Roika pulls out his zanpakuto (a short sword) before he gets close'

Roika: Is that all? In that case, we should be back in five minutes.

'Roika sheathes his sword, and starts attacking Maurz with his bare hands. When Maurz attempts to stab him through the chest, he jumps up, and pins the zanpakuto to the ground with his foot'

Roika: Get serious. I know you can do better than that.

'Roika punches him in the chest, making him fly across the ground'

Cumei and Eva's fight.....

'Cumei sits on the ground and takes out some dice'

Cumei: Wanna play a game while their fightin?

Eva: What? I'm trying to kill you, and you want to play a game?

Cumei: 'laughes' yea! It'll be fun!

Eva: No thanks.

'Eva tries to slash down at her but she sonidos behind her'

Cumei: I don't think thats how you play the game. Unless we're playing a new game. What game are we playing?

Eva: It's called go die already!

'Cumei sonidos away again, this time to her left'

Cumei: This is a fun game!

'Eva continues to try and slice her, while she keeps on sonidoing'

OK, your turn. For the record, Roika is a master of hand-to-hand combat, and cumei is the second fastest apprentice.
You're correct, Randomfan. The objective is to use strategy coupled with your characters skills to conquer other opponents. You don't often observe opponents engage one another, swap skill cards, and then proceed to battle. That'd be absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical.
বছরখানেক আগে CanisDirus212 said…
Ok,
Zanpakuto name: Canis Dirus ( means Dire Wolf in Latin)

release: Furu, tsukinukeru za kyuten! ( or rain down, and pierce the heavens!)

Bankai name: Caligula

description: The Shikai form of Canis Dirus is like a regular sealed form aside from the massive reiatsu it emits ( no visible, just pressure), the blade is only slightly broader, and the tip of the blade curves up into what almost looks like a fang.
The bankai form stays almost the same except for the steam that begins to waft from the blade.

shikai abilities: Reiatsu, fighting power, strength, speed, ( all in one, :D.Canis Dirus is unlike any zanpakuto to date, the massive reiatsu that is called forth by the blade is the product of the drawing out and intesifying of the instict to kill, dominate, and win. The drawing out of the instinct is achieved through the synchronization of the wielders and the zanpakutos minds. The more in sync the pair are, the more powerful they become

Bankai: Caligula, ( the preferred name of the Bankai) And the wielder become nearly completely syncronized, and cease being two seperate beings. Instead they become the wild, feral, unstoppable force known as Caligula. The eyes of the wielder turn a gold color, like a wolfs. And blood colored vertical lines appear beneath the eyes.

Just because Canis Dirus cant extend to impossible lengths ( ichimarus) or split into thousands of beautiful pieces ( byakuyas) doesnt mean that it is not to be feared. The will to never give up, and the drive to achieve victory are the very same traits that make Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Urahara so powerful.
"For the record, Roika is a master of hand-to-hand combat, and cumei is the second fastest apprentice."

That was actually what I meant when asking for their powers.
Thanks! I'll write something when I'm at home.
Canis Dirus ( the zanpakuto)doesnt have any crazy visible powers! ( aside from psychotically strong reiatsu and the fighting sytle of a wild animal) can someone help me figure out what type it would be? I want to say kidou, but it doesnt seem right. ( oh, and if anyone wants to know, Caligula was a roman general who when ordered to go to war, went instead to the beach to collect sea shells in order to gain favor with poseidon. he was also, quite insane.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
First of all, I'll adapt to your style of writing.

----------------------------------------

*Maurz stands up again*

Maurz: Do you really want me to get serious?! Hmpf! You haven't even told me your name yet.

Roika: Why would I?

Maurz: Oh, by Zeus! Never heard of a 'Final Courtesy'?!

Roika: Oh, that. Alright. Just to get it over with. My name is Roika. I'm an apprentice of the Sins.

Maurz: Finally! Hmpf. I'm Maurz Ituru, Zeus's Religion Seventh Squad Captain.

Roika: Ah, great. Now, we're done with the introductions, so I assume that you're ready?

*Instead of answering, Maurz sonidoed behind Roika, with Roika sonidoing as reply*

Maurz: So, you have a little bit of speed. Great.

*Roika charges at him, but sonidos just before Maurz, appearing behind him and slashing. Maurz blocked the attack, surprising Roika*

Maurz: Oh, are we going to play dirty? Sigh. Hades, please forgive me for troubling your realm with another blasted soul!

Roika: I don't know what you're mumbling to those gods, but it won't help you!

*Maurz sonidoes in front of Roika, slashing, sonidoing behind Roika, slashing, and continues this for some time, tiring Roika a bit. At one point, Roika sees through this and manages to slash Maurz in his arm*

Roika: Ah! Eat that, you tricky bastard!

Maurz: Are you happy now? You managed to land one full direct hit, precisely on my arm, right there! Congratulations. Anyway, some say that the first blood is a reason to stop the fighting. I'd say that it's a reason to heat up the battle!

*Maurz inserts his zanpakuto back in it's scabbard, and places his left hand at it's guard*

Maurz: Burst into Flames, Honoo Kitsune!

*Maurz pulls out his sword again, and where touching the blade with his hand, it's suddenly set on fire*

Roika: What the...

Maurz: Let's Go!

-------------------- Eva's Battle

*While the two are continually sonidoing and so missing each other the whole time, they eventually get tired*

Eva: Egh...

Cumei: Who's that other boy? Is he your brother?

Eva: That's none of your business!

Cumei: Oh, really? I really want to fight him when I'm done with you.

Eva: DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME OR CAPTAIN ITURU!

Cumei: I see. Who are you, then?

Eva: Hmpf. Eva Ituru, Zeus's Religion Seventh Squad Vice-Captain.

*Cumei tranced for a moment, then talked to Eva again*

Cumei: He really is your brother, isn't it?! Haha! Who would apply his own sister as vice-captain!

Eva: If you underestimate me once more, I'll promise you that I-

*Eva got interrupted by an immense amount of reaitsu, coming from her brother who just released his zanpakuto*

Eva: What the... So soon? How in Ares's name could that guy ever land a hit on Captain Ituru?!

Cumei: FOCUS!

*Cumei charged to Eva with immense power, breaking Eva's balance, and surprising her, after which Cumei attacked again; this time, she hit Eva's face under her eye, cutting her hair*

Eva: You... BITCH! STRANGLE, KURO HEBI!

*Eva unleashed an immense amount of reaitsu, not expected from what looked a nice and cute girl. Her sword changed into a black whip with spikes coming out of it, after which she mumbled something to their gods*

Eva: Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, please take care of my body and soul if I'd ever fail to destroy her!

*Eva screamed, and with immense power, flexibility and agility she whipped at Cumei, who quickly dodged to avoid the spiked zanpakuto of Eva*

----------------------------------------

Well, that's it.
I hope you like it!
(In the distance).

Traea: Have you observed those shinigami to be quite different than those we've previously faced?

Nuvem: Ah, yes. Their spiritual pressure is different not in strength, but is subtance. Intriguing.

(unearthing herself, farfalla slowly forms from the ground).

Farfalla: They have quite an impressive spiritual pressure.

Traea: Yes, they do. Those hollows best learn to control their wildly fluctating spiritual pressures, or they will not survive this encounter.

Nuvem: Apparently they did not get any stronger after they gorged on those disgusting humans changed hollows.

Farfalla: That girl has an interesting shikai. I wonder just how sharp those spikes are (grins).

Traea: Gauging her spiritual pressure, not very.

Nuvem: If we continue watching, perhaps something fascinating and surprising with occur.

Farfalla: It certainly wouldn't be convenient if we were to be caught in this skirmish.

Traea: No, actually it wouldn't. Master would be displeased with our lack of focus.

Nuvem: Indeed she would.

Farfalla: (sighs). It was worth the effort. (they all glare at the ensuing fight).
zzz
i was thinking of making a zanpakuto that was like Shunsui Kyōraku's (has two swords)and Jūshirō Ukitake's (spirt takes form of two twins). their abillities is one has control over fire and air while the other has control water (ice)and earth. i can't think of names can some one help me?

after thought: my original idea was for these to be the youngest children of oni tsume (first zanpakuto) and were part of a "family" zanpakuto (6 in all). i thought it was unfair to write them all down as one since they have so many abillities (that and it would take forever). also my character had six arms some he could weild the zanpakuto at the same time.

sorry if i'm boring anyone.
smile
ok, first of all, sonido is for hollows, shunpo is for shinigami. Second, cumei's zanpakuto is her dice. She doesn't have a sword.

'Roika sees the sword set on fire, and laughes'

Roika: Thats your shikai? A flame sword?

'Maurz appears behind him and slashes him, but Roika sonidos away, so all he hits a boulder, which sets on fire and is completely burned'

Roika: So, a flame blade that burns anything? Interesting.

Maurz: Scared? You should be, hollow.

'Roika pulls out his zanpakuto, which makes a slight whistling sound as it comes out'

Roika: Scared? Not quite. However, be proud. You are only the third shinigami to have seen my blade.

Maurz: I'l feel even more honored once your dead!

'Maurz shunpos right next to him, and tries to cleave him head to toe, but is stopped easily by Roika's zanpakuto. Then, he jumps back'

Roika: Hmmm it appears I can't touch your zanpakuto for long. My zanpakuto is actually feeling a bit hot. Oh well, fine by me.

'Roika sends out a barrage of bala at Maurz who can't get close enough to slice him'

---------------------------------

'Cumei dodges another strike from the whip'

Cumei: Sigh, looks like I'll need my zanpakuto. Fine.

'She pulls her dice out of her pocket'

Cumei: Take a chance, Mugendai Saikoro!

Eva: Their still dice... Maybe you did something wrong?

Cumei 'smiles': Nope.

'She tosses the zanpakuto in to the air, and when it lands it rolls a 4'

Cumei: Its not great, but it'll do.

'4 new dice appear from the original 2, and they all connect to form a short sword'

Cumei: I'm sorry to say, but your time is up.

'Cumei launches her self at Eva, and knocks away her zanpakuto with her sword. Then, she kicks her in the face, knocking her back'

'Eva gets up, but with a large bruise on her face'

Cumei: Perhaps my shikai is too much for you? Unless that shikai has any other abilities, I suggest you should go in to bankai, that is if you have it at all.

Eva: Shut up! I won't need a bankai to beat you!

Cumei: We'll see.

Have fun Armogohma :)
Ah, yes, I forgot that it was called shunpo. Stupid me.

Also, Hollows don't have shikai, they have resurrecion, don't they?

When I'm back home again, I'll try to write something.
বছরখানেক আগে kakashi213 said…
Zanpakuto name: Teitaka (Air Hawk)
Release: Collide, winds to storms and storms to winds
Appearance: Though My blade doesn't change much in shikai, but it does allow me to manipulate the wind around me to slash any enemy that I please. .Great for long ranged attak and defensive systems.

Shikai abilities:

Tachikaze (Earth - Severing Wind): has the power to create and control tornadoes and can manipulate wind while mixing it with my spiritual energy for devastating effects.But it take a lot of reiatsu and a lot of training to perfert it

Bankai Name : "Reza Teitaka"(Razor Air Hawk)
Description : My bankai, is a lot more powerful, with wind razors flying around me at all times, its almost impossible for someone to get too close. I could also create or dissipate dust storms and tornadoes(and control their travel paths).

Bankai abilities:

Masuta raiu(master thunderstorm):countless weapons manipulated in the past are being called again today ,hundreds of thousands of weapons full of reiatsu.with one word “rakka”(fall) they fall down and explode.

note*=my zanpakuto is the Strongest Wind Base zanpakuto in the whole of soul society and can resist and absorb any Wind Type reiatsu or attack at the enemy...

My Appereance :
My Hair like Byakuya, but White. I'm a captain of Gotei 3 in the Gotei 13.I take the place where Gin left. I have Red - Brown eyes. I am a Kind and but don't talk a lot. All the new soulreapers think I'm useless, but all the captains fear me for my power. I am married to another captain. She is not so storng but i like his kindness and her loyalty to me. You can see I would be a formidable opponent. My best friend is Sajin Komamura. Komamura is also the one who trained me and I was in his squad once.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
oh, weaknesses.
Canis Dirus's shikai is wonderful for turning the tide of battle. but it lacks anytype of ranged attack patterns, forcing the user to use kidou if necessary.

Bankai's ( Caligula) weakness is much like the shikai's, but you also add the fact that the user often loses control of themselves and basically become a wild animal.
laugh
different form of hollow. Mine have the whole shikai bankai thing. no ressurection
Maurz: Hehehe... Do you like my fire?! Also, I don't have time to play with you. We were supposed to meet and destroy the Sins, or die trying. Zeus did not order me to run around and fight with some little apprentice.
AND I'M HIS MOST POWERFUL SERVANT LEFT, SO I WON'T LET HIM DOWN! Now, DIE!

*Maurz used shunpo like a maniac, surrounding Roika as he sliced him up as much as he could. Roika was overwhelmed for a few seconds, but while he suffered some minor burns, he managed to block Maurz's attack and broke the chain*

Maurz: Die already! Don't you have something else? Shikai, maybe?! This bores the crap out of me!

Roika: I have one, but I won't need it. A primitive one like you should be easy to destroy.

Maurz: ...
You're underestimating me again. Not a wise choise.
IEROS OPLA, POLEMEOO OTRATIOOTÈS*!

*Human hands with Greek shortswords came out of the wall, clawing and slashing at Roika, who dodged it quickly*

Roika: What the hell?!
What kind of magic is this?

Maurz: This, Apprentice, is Greek Ieros Opla, which means something like Holy Weapons. Afraid? You should be. You're my first non-European opponent facing it. I doubt you have any information on it. Well, let me tell you one thing: it is far more powerful than that 'Kidou', the Shinigami around here seem to use.

Roika: More... powerful? So you mean that instead of complete shit, it's only a waste of time?!

Maurz: You'll see soon enough. Anyway; let's finish this.

----------------------------------------- Eva's Battle

Eva (loud and very upset, while whipping at Cumei): Stop running around like a little pussy, you bitch! Come here!

Cumei: Hmpf! I'll dodge whenever I want.

*Suddenly Eva stood beside her; and she finally managed to strangle Cumei with Kuro Hebi*

Cumei: What the- Aaaargh!

*Suddenly a bolt of lightning flashed through Kuro Hebi, shocking and surprising Cumei*

* Is a sort of Kidou spell. Ieros Opla should translate as Holy Weapons or something, so.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robbfan said…
smirk
Great one/ Family of 3
love to fight
fighter
Fight to no limit on your body and it, never damages, and shoots lighting
The same.
laugh
interesting. A new kind of magic. Oh well.

'Roika dodges away from the swords'

Roika: This magic is definetley something new. However, you have made a very serious mistake.

Maurz: Whats that, apprentice?

Roika: You assume just because I am an apprentice, I am weak. You are foolish. I am apprentice to the leader of the Sins, Wrath! I will take over once she dies!

'Maurz looks shocked at this news'

Roika: You wanted to see my shikai? Well look closely, because it will be the last thing you ever see!

'Roika holds his zanpakuto in front of him'

Roika: Buzz, Mitsubachi Tsume!

'The sword splits in to two, forming two gloves with smaller swords coming out of them ( the best I can explain it is, it resembles wolverine's claws except the blades are coming out of the sides of the gloves)'

Maurz: That puny thing is your shikai!? I've seen more menacing things at the dry cleaners'

'Maurz sends out the Greek hands again, but this time, Roika slices right through them, and they fall to the ground'

Roika: That puny magic can't harm me. Allow me to show you real magic'

'Roika slices part of his hand, and the blood is seen on the blades. He then stabs them in to the ground'

Roika: Oh god hidden in the dark abyss, hear my cry! Let our blood fill your fiends, and take shape! Allow them to wreak havoc upon the world! Kubomi Mahoo, Kurai Senshi!

'The ground beneath Maurz starts to bubble, and Maurz jumps back. A dark, horned warrior appears from the ground, takes out a large sword, and starts to attack Maurz with unbelievable speed'

Roika: Now, face this magic!

--------------------------------------

'As Cumei is being strangled, her zanpakuto fall from her hand, and lands near Eva'

Eva: Can't even hold on to your zanpakuto? Don't worry, I'll make it quick.

'Cumei looks down and smiles'

Cumei: Don't take your eyes off the enemy.

'Eva snaps her head down, and sees the zanpakuto glowing'

Eva: Shit!

'From the dots on the dice, arrows made of light shoot out from the dice, and shoot through Eva'

Cumei: Told you.

'As Eva falls to the ground, Cumei appears next to Eva'

Cumei: Goodbye shinigami.

'An orange beam begins to form at the end of her zanpakuto'

-----------------------------------------­--

'Captain Rarulu appears over the Sins as they eat'

Captain Rarulu: How come no one came to get me!!???