ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
Good, but your shikai is overpowered, The 2 abilitys are stronger than your first 2 bankai ones (1 is the same just 100 times stronger-WTF-).

The second ability isn't that strong I guess since if your opponent is smart enough to keep sight on both of the blades it will fail and will not work evon in it's stronger form-since they see trough the trick.

And the first bankai ability is a too much, you wrote that you can shoot any >>size<< of blades, i guess you ment amount. If that's the case then it is OP since you could just shoot out 1 million of blades at the opponent-That would be unfair.

If you actualy ment size than that would alsow be OP since any size means it could be bigger than the Earth.

And remember no instant kills. Only if they are realy hard to do.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleacher1001 said…
Thanks for the criticism. Next time I'll do a bit better! It was the first time I had every really thought about my own personal zanpakuto and I guess I just didn't think everything through.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleachfan12 said…
bleacher1001 cool zanpakuto it's almost like you got your idea from dalk (bount doll)

whiteflame55 i like the first idea (it takes place in the opponent's mind and i'm capible of being there (i forgot to mention this in my first making of this zanpakuto).
However on the second and third i'm afraid that they just go agenst what my zanpakuto is ment to do.

and the third one sounds like shinji's zanpakuto but it reverses mucle movment instead of the scenses.

thank you tho for taking the time to think about the posibilities.

Post note: this is for my arroncar: one ability is if my opponent fires a cero or a strong spirical attack( like el dircto) i'm capible of eating is and regaining health, i know it's a rip off of nel's double cero (and i could eat that to)
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
bleacher1001. Don't worry about it. My first zanpaktou sucked, and yours is preety good, can't wait for the second release.

And bleachfan12 I loled at what you posted-about eating nel's cero.
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
bleacher1001 - TheBlackFlash pretty much covered everything I had to say, just a couple of additions. First, I'm having trouble figuring out what the blade initially is. Is it one blade, or is it multiple blades to start with? Second, I don't know if you realize it, but you have more than 3 bankai abilities. In fact, I count 5. Speed, strength, and "awareness" (not entirely sure what that means), plus this sight of the damned, not to mention retaining the shikai abilities. Just something to be aware of, a bankai shouldn't be that complex.

bleachfan12 - glad I could help in some way, I know the other abilities were a bit off-key, just thought I'd roll them out anyway. Other people can feel free to use those if they like, I'm not planning on making a blade along those ideas. As for the cero eating idea, that seems fine to me.

One more thing. I've been trying to think over a trend I've been seeing among the blades to increase speed and strength (mine fall into this rut sometimes as well), and I think I realize why it's problematic. How many blades in the show actually increase speed and strength? Ichigo's bankai, Shunsui's shikai, and that's about it. I know it's the go-to thing to do, but the only consistent speed and strength boosts we've seen in the show come from arrancar releases, and even there only half of the espada have boosts to these when they release. Just a thought guys.
whiteflame55- The blade to start with is two 2-inch (from one sharp edge to the other of each blade) on one hilt (which is 5 inches length wise). You're right. I did make the bankai to complex.

You all can expect better on the next one!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kurosendo said…
hi its kurosendo. i have a new zanpakto i hope you like it.
zanpakto: fukasoshaku (Shark bite)
call: bite, fukasoshaku!
Description: it looks like the picture under this reply.
Bankai: dokuyaku fukasoshaku (poisonous shark bite)
description: it is included in the picture below
special attacks: the little blades that stick out of the sidegrow longer and are tipped with poison. the little blades shoot poisonous beams that paralyze the opponent, letting me get some hits on them before the paralyzation wears off. my ultimate attack is called ripping shark bite. the crossed blades come apart and it looks like a sharks mouth. it spits hundereds of those paralyzing beams so the opponent is helpless. then i rush forward and the two blades crunch down on the opponent snapping the spine and fracturing any limb in the way. this move is very fatal.
this is my shikai and bankai
 this is my shikai and bankai
fine print says, "bankai made smaller to fit text under it"
Here is my new zanpakuto!

Release command: Burn into the Sky

Shikai: Kasai Fenikkusu (Fire Phoenix)

Shikai Appearance: Kasai Fenikkusu, before its release, looks like any normal katana. After its release, it takes a small resemblence to Zangetsu' shikai. It does not have a proper hilt, nor does it have a crossguard. The tang is wrapped with a cloth, but it does not extend like Zangetsu's and is colored red. The Hilt is 10 inches long. As it proceeds from the hilt, the blade looks like an ordinary double-edged sword (measuring 4 inches from edge to edge). The Blade is then measured to be 30 inches. After the 30 inches is reached, the blade splits and forms "wings" at its tip. The wings lengthen the blade by a total of 6 more inches and the "wingspan" is 8 inches from edge to edge. The color of the blade is black.

Shikai Attack: (Boukaheki Surasshu: Fire Wall Slash) The sword begins to glow red from a build-up of spiritual pressure. When the blade connects with its opponent or it opponent's sword, it send out a strong wave of spiritual pressure that feels like a fire burn. If mastered, this attack can also produce a doubled effect. Due to the fact that there are two "wings" at the end of the blade, if the attack from the first wing-side does not work then the spiritual pressure on the other side of the sword is channeled through to the other side. This creates its double effect.

Bankai: Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu (Airbourne Fire Phoenix)

Bankai Appearance: The sword disappears altogether in this bankai. Instead, there are a pair of steel shoulderpads, which are the color of dried blood, and a long black cape that extends to the ankles. The cape then hardens and splits staight down the middle, which then rise up (the right split rises to the right and the left to the left) to create "wings". The user of this bankai is now able to fly because the wings, which are as hard as steel, are hollow on the inside and very light in weight. The only way to beat this bankai is to cut the wings off on the underside of the point of where they connect with the shoulder pads, which is very hard to reach. The wings retain the same color as the cape: black.

BanKai Attack 1: (usui honoo surasshu: Thin Flame Slash) This attack is a combination of Shunpo and the Bankai's flight. Basically, The user uses Shunpo to increase the speed of the flight and then flies directly at the enemy, allowing one of the wings to strike the opponent. The only thing about the attack that would justify its name is a small line of flame that can be seen from the beginning point of Shuno use to the point of impact on the opponent. The move is not exactly powerful. It is more of a scare tactic to throw the opponent off balance.

Bankai Attack 2: (kazan supairaru: Volcanic Spiral) This is this sword's ultimate technique. The wings wrap around the user while in the air. The user then begins spinning at an unimaginable speed, which causes flames to erupt from the wings. The user then directs himself towards the opponent and then charges down at him while still spinning. The impact to the ground and the amount of flames that are produced upon impact create the volcanic effect. This is not an ultimate kill move because it can be dodged. Shunpo cannot be combined with this attack because it would make it to inaccurate and unstable.

Was this a little better than my last one?
Yeah, this one is more balanced. One thing that's sort of puzzling though: you say that this can only be defeated by cutting off the wings. Is there some reason why this can't be defeated by cutting down the opponent themselves, or is this just another way to do it?
I meant it as the only way to destroy the bankai, not the soul reaper.
Ah, alright, looks good man.
meh
thtas a good zanpakto
বছরখানেক আগে Candytiga26 said…
Yay meh 2nd Zanpakuto (hopefully better) >.>

Zanpakuto/Shikai: Tokei Sousaku "Clock Work"
Release Command: Sonchi "Continue"

Description: The guard of the blade is a ring, the ring is held to the blade by thin glass holding the handle. Two handles are made fitting to a clock, the smaller handle as the hour hand and the larger hand as the minute hand. It appears to be moving to the current time of soul society, or when the user decides to alter it. The blade is a slim kodachi that is battered and worn out a bit.

Bankai: Sunadokei Tokei Sousaku "Hourglass Clock Work"

Description: The blade guard has been removed, but a white ribbon that covers the entire handle is unraveled near the hilt and attached to a gold hourglass. The hourglass sand is tilting backwards over the law of gravity, other than the hourglass change; the blade leaves off a endless stream of sand continuosly blowing off the side of the kodachi you aren't cutting with.

Shikai Abilities:

Jikoku Arashi "Time Storm" - The user summons a desert sandstorm that seems to slow time, as the weather becomes more worse. The storm also releases energy to form a warphole that begins bending time altogether, which causes the two combatants to be put into a seperate realm which is placed into the past or the future. The fighters earlier or later over the present continue, to fight each other over seeing the present combatants; as though not noticing the current fighters at all.

Naraku Sonji "Eternity Slip" - The user of the blade enters into the time shift, moving into the future a bit before the present. The user wounds his opponent in this chance, and the opponent; not able to alter time, is wounded none the less. However, doing this it hurts the user itself and allows the user to be more vulnerable because a part of them has entered the future.

Bankai Abilities:

Konpaku Shifuto "Ethereal Shift" - This ability over the shikai abilites is a lot more of a defensive stance, the user puts himself in a plain of non-existance; or the area called the "Destiny Line". In this area, it shows what someone would choose to have in their future. It is a safe area for the user, however entering it will hurt him massively; but it is a regenerating zone, so it is meant for gaining back energy and resting for a short time. This allows the user to become technically invulnerable for a span of time, staying in it for too long causes you to be permanently placed inside. But if mastered can be placed upon enemies, where as the situation; they cannot leave the plain.

Chi Hitomukashi Yawatanoyabushirazu "Thousand Decades Maze" - This offensive ability, is used to capture opponents within the users weapon. The weapon acting as a never escapable labyrinth, for lost combatants that the user has captured within. This ability is very hard for the user to possess and over all use, it sacrafices much of the users lifespan; as the blade already did when it was first used.

Extra Info:

The area where the user places the opponent into is or puts he/she self into, during the ethereal shift and the maze. The area is a desert where the sky is much like the arctic, "Northern Lights"; however it shows many of the users acts, or visions of what choices they have. It has a limited size of an area, it is within a massive glass pyramid. Except, during the last labeled bankai ability (The maze) there is a massive maze made of the sand that lies on the ground as the desert, but in the ethereal phase it changes to the desert once more.

Whew, finally done... :O please comment or critique. ^.^
Great zanpakuto.
Candytiga - alright, there's a lot to go through:
First, the overarching problem. I'm having trouble understanding a lot of what you've written here. I'll get to specific problems as I go, but you've got to clean up your language a bit before I'm certain of what you're talking about.
Second, invulnerability and inescapability are real problems with any blade in my opinion. If a person is entirely invulnerable, there should be a massive downside or at least a complete loss of offensive ability for a period of time. Using an inescapable or undodgeable ability is always a problem, because apparently, there's no way out. It's just too much.
So, on Time Storm, I'm not certain it does anything that changes the scope of the fight. The weather change seems to slow time for everyone (not really sure how that effects anything), and this separate realm is just plain confusing. I really have no idea what you're talking about when the combatants fight each other, unless you're saying that they appear to fight in different times all at once, which doesn't seem to change the scope of the fight either.
On Eternity Slip, I don't get how this works. So the user moves part of themselves in the future...and attacks...the future...of their opponent...but it's a bit before the present...so it's the past...? I don't get the vulnerability either. Do they leave part of themselves behind?
On Ethereal Shift, I'm completely lost on how this plain of nonexistence works for you. Does it show what your future is likely to be for that person or what? And entering hurts him massively, but then it's a regenerating zone, so what's the harm in entering exactly? And while I'm not confused about putting other people into this zone, it seems overpowered to just place someone in a zone they cannot possibly get out of, especially since you haven't explained how it's done. Even if this does require mastery, that's just too much.
On Thousand Decades Maze, it's the same problem. It's too powerful. As I said at the top, inescapable abilities are a real problem. Even if it's hard to possess, even if it sacrifices the user's lifespan, it's just utterly insane. You're basically saying that the user sacrifices some of their life and is guaranteed to take their opponent out entirely. Way too good of a tradeoff.
Here's another one from me. 2-in-1 day Hehe.

Release Command: Protect Mankind

Shikai: Tenshi (Angel)

Shikai Appearance: After its release, Tenshi become a golden double-bladed zanpakuto. The shikai is basically two katanas, one facing one way and the other facing the other, that are combined at the base of their hilts. There are no crossguards on either side of the blade. The grip of the zanpakuto is white in color with red insets.

Shikai Attack: (Tengoku Hikari: Heaven's Light) Tengoku Hikari charges Tenshi with the user's spiritual pressure. The user then begins to spin the sword continuously until the blades are moving so fast that they cannot be see (takes a total of 2-4 seconds). The user then points the spinning sword at their opponent and then the sword fires the spiritual pressure at the enemy. The combination of the gathered spiritual pressure and the spinning of the sword create a powerful "drill" that could seriously damage most opponents. Unfortunately, if the opponent is able to get out of the way of the blast or is able to disrupt the preparation, then the attack is useless. Otherwise, look out.

Bankai: Kamisama Tenshi (God's Angel)

Bankai Appearance: Kamisama Tenshi is a giant double-edged sword. The hilt of the sword is 12 inches long and is gold with white insets. The crossguard, which is 10 inches long, is completely consumed by the blade. The blade is 55 inches long and has a two tone color. The color of one side of the blade is white and the other is gold. This Bankai does have a weakness. If the opponent is able to slash off the bottom of the hilt, the Bankai will disentigrate and cannot be reformed unitl 24 hours have passed.

Bankai Ability: (Hijiri Kyuushuu: Holy Absorption) This a defensive technique. The blade splits right down the middle and then opens up like a crocodile's mouth. With it open, Hijiri Kyuushuu absorbs all of the spiritual pressure of the opponent and then adds it to the spiritual pressure of Kamisama Tenshi's user. It can also be used to absorb active attacks, such as Cero and Kido.

Bankai Attack: (Kamisama Shinpan Sutoraiku: God's Judgment Strike) This is Kamisama Tenshi's offensive technique. The user converges almost all of his spiritual pressure into the blade and then jumps high into the air. After getting as high as he can (which is usually between 150-300 feet), the user swings Kamisama Tenshi over their head and then flies down for its final slash. The impact can be so great that, if it does not kill the opponent (which is not likely), it will most likely cripple him. The attack can be sped up by using Shunpo and can be charged up even more by using Kamisama Tenshi's Hijiri Kyuushuu.
bleacher1001 - running into some problems with specification here. You say the blade is able to absorb all the spiritual pressure of the opponent. Over what period of time? How far away can the opponent be to avoid it? Can he/she avoid it at all? As for the other ability, while I'd like to say it's good, I'm wondering exactly how they would know where the opponent is when they are 150-300 feet in the air. Seems like this ability would be inordinately hard to hit with, and the impact would probably set you up to be taken out very easily. Don't normally say this, but this ability needs some beefing up.
বছরখানেক আগে Candytiga26 said…
meh
Whiteflame55 - Basically, the character using the blade, is literally already dying. It can't be helped because the moment he/she began using the blade it has been consuming her life, the reason these abilities are very potent, is because as the user is wielding the weapon; the user has already made a pact with the blade that it would give the user immense power. (Didn't mention the spirit of the sword, is literally like a death merchant; simply it'll give you power if you sacrafice for it.) From the exchange of this powerful weapon, the user feels like they are being stabbed or harmed in the worst way ever all the time. Invulnerability for a certain time is giving away some of the users life even more gradually, and even so the user is unable to attack his/her opponent being invulnerable. Time storm is meant to have many different time parts shown, like them fighting in the future and in the past if it is in the middle of a battle it would show them fighting in the beginning. However, these visions are all illusions and used to confuse the opponent or startle them so they might think they are dreaming or something, if they have a weak mind I suppose. The sand is a interruption, it allows less sight for an opponent and since it is very grainy and annoying it is already slowing the fight down, but the added time bends cause it to be drastically slower. Which makes the illusion seem more realistic altogether, it is an offensive ability to an opponent that is not truly thinking straight. On Eternity Slip, it still hurts the user because he is splitting into the future. A part of himself remains but it is fairly weak and can be sensed by a stronger enemy. Which in this scenario, the opponent can cause a great amount of damage to the user, but however the user is able to hit him freely because he has entered the future and wounded the opponent by having two of the wielders beat on the enemy. Its a very risky move to be used especially fighting someone who's speciality is of brute strength. The shift is a zone that is made to show the choices of which fate takes place, like a future vision except with many options. It is an area where the user can kind of get a small break and regain some energy, however this saps the lifespan trade the user has had with his zanpakuto spirit. It is very wounding, but if it is enough to kill he/she's opponent it is most likely used. The ability is not taking life the user has now, but shortening life span by a ton. Mastery with this weapon requires training that probably exceeds how long the user will live most likely, so this ability is very hard to use; unless of nonstop training with a special individual, like with a vizard. The last ability is literally like a suicide button, its imprisoning your opponent in a zone of eternal punishment and unconditional freedom, when used its guarnteed un-escapable basically; by the time you have learned this ability you have very little lifespan now and even sacraficing "much" of life is a death.
It is extremely strong, but worth it for a death of someone and un-ending pain from the contract.

As for the zanpakuto, it is a weapon that is more unique than other zanpakuto's, being a death merchant spirit it seems to be able to continue existing even after the first users death. It is attracted to people who have had too terrible of a life and are given revenge for death. "A death for death" describes the blade entirely. The blade cannot be destroyed, because it returns in another form eventually; some can call it "The hallowed heirloom" or "The cursed weapon."
Alright, I'll make some changes and repost it.
Candytiga - I can see that the blade is certainly different, but I'm still having trouble buying the idea of it being a sacrificial blade. You're basically saying that it's a cursed blade based on providing an opportunity for revenge. If it is so badly cursed, then I would wonder why those shikai abilities and Ethereal Shift are there at all. Why have abilities that don't inflict a tremendous revenge on the opponent? I'm having trouble getting my head around your blade because despite the fact that your abilities sound visually stimulating, many of them deal with a long, drawn out fight. The only reason seems to be that they should use them to train massively in order to master the blade. It's strange that a shinigami would choose this blade over so many others that afford much more powerful abilities with much less training. It's not that the blade's not cool, it just seems...off to me.

One aspect still doesn't make sense. I don't get this second shikai ability still, and your explanation on this bit actually made it more confusing. So now what you're saying is that the ability leaves a little of themselves behind. Can that bit not be seen? It can apparently fight, since they can be struck by both forms at once. Also, I still don't get how you can send a piece of yourself into the future...and attack with it in the present. The picture is not coming together in my head. If you sent something into the future, it would be in the future, not the present.
বছরখানেক আগে dark8crusade said…
Zanpakuto

Name: Shi tsuno youso no sashi kizu (sting of the 4 elements)
Shikai command: extinquish

The sword in shikai can control the four elements (like bending in Avatar)
bending these elements needs to be done by swingin the sword in the direction of the attack.
In the shikai state the sword is almost the same as zangetsu but the blade itself is smaller (the same size as the hild)
with a rope wrapped arround the right arm so you can use it for distance combat.The bankai can remember up to 5 techniques

Bankai name: Rimeiku (recreate)

The abillity is to look at an attack then copy it (this works for shikai,bankai and hollow powers)
When the bankai is activated the sword dissapears and a glove is made arround the right hand.
in the pal of the hand there is an eye (the eye needs to see the shikai, bankai or hollow power).

srry for the lame writing i'm from belgium
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Here is the reposting of Tenshi. The changes will all be capitalized.

Release Command: Protect Mankind

Shikai: Tenshi (Angel)

Shikai Appearance: After its release, Tenshi become a golden double-bladed zanpakuto. The shikai is basically two katanas, one facing one way and the other facing the other, that are combined at the base of their hilts. There are no crossguards on either side of the blade. The grip of the zanpakuto is white in color with red insets.

Shikai Attack: (Tengoku Hikari: Heaven's Light) Tengoku Hikari charges Tenshi with the user's spiritual pressure. The user then begins to spin the sword continuously until the blades are moving so fast that they cannot be see (takes a total of 2-4 seconds). The user then points the spinning sword at their opponent and then the sword fires the spiritual pressure at the enemy. The combination of the gathered spiritual pressure and the spinning of the sword create a powerful "drill" that could seriously damage most opponents. Unfortunately, if the opponent is able to get out of the way of the blast or is able to disrupt the preparation, then the attack is useless. Otherwise, look out.

Bankai: Kamisama Tenshi (God's Angel)

Bankai Appearance: Kamisama Tenshi is a giant double-edged sword. The hilt of the sword is 12 inches long and is gold with white insets. The crossguard, which is 10 inches long, is completely consumed by the blade. The blade is 55 inches long and has a two tone color. The color of one side of the blade is white and the other is gold. This Bankai does have a weakness. If the opponent is able to slash off the bottom of the hilt, the Bankai will disentigrate and cannot be reformed unitl 24 hours have passed.

Bankai Ability: (Hijiri Kyuushuu: Holy Absorption) This a defensive technique. The blade splits right down the middle and then opens up like a crocodile's mouth. With it open, Hijiri Kyuushuu absorbs all of the spiritual pressure of the opponent and then adds it to the spiritual pressure of Kamisama Tenshi's user. It can also be used to absorb active attacks, such as Cero and Kido. THIS ABILITY IS ABLE TO LAST FOR UP TO 30 SECONDS. IF THE USER DOES NOT STOP THE TECHNIQUE, THE SWORD WILL BEGIN TO ABSORB HIS OWN SPIRITUAL PRESSURE. THE RANGE OF THE ATTACK IS A 100 FOOT RADIUS AROUND THE USER (THIS INCLUDES ANY ENEMIES IN THE AIR). THIS MOVE CAN BE DODGED IF THE OPPONENT IS ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE 100 FOOT RADIUS BEFORE THE ATTACK STARTS. THEY CAN GET OUT DURING THE ATTACK IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY LEFT.

Bankai Attack: (Kamisama Shinpan Sutoraiku: God's Judgment Strike) This is Kamisama Tenshi's offensive technique. THE TECHNIQUE BEGINS BY POINTING THE SWORD AT THE OPPONENT, WHICH SENDS A BEAM OF LIGHT AT HIM THAT WILL PARALYZE HIM AND SHINE AROUND HIM FOR THE DURATION OF THE PARALYSIS. The user then converges almost all of his spiritual pressure into the blade and then jumps high into the air. After getting as high as he can (which is usually between 150-300 feet), the user swings Kamisama Tenshi over their head. AT THIS TIME THE OPPONENT IS STILL PARALYZED. AS YOU COME DOWN FOR THE FINAL SLASH, THERE IS A 7 SECOND WINDOW OF TIME FOR THE OPPONENT TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE ATTACK, AS THEY ARE NO LONGER PARALYZED. The impact can be so great that, if it does not kill the opponent (which is not likely), it will most likely cripple him. The attack can be sped up by using Shunpo and can be charged up even more by using Kamisama Tenshi's Hijiri Kyuushuu.

Did I clarify it a little more, or does it still need work?
Cool, what do u think of mine?????
It's pretty good. I just started posting on here a couple of days ago so I am not as versed in criticism as others. The only thing that I see that is a little weird is the names of the shikai and bankai. It goes from Sting of the 4 Elements to Recreate. It kind of sounds like you're going to destroy your enemy and then bring him back to life. But I will say that yours sounds a whole lot better than my first attempt, which sucked.
smile
if u put it that way it does look weird
But the ideas behind their abilities were better than my first :)
u have an idea for a name can't come up with anything
To change your last one or for a new sword?
last one
dark8crusade - you've got to be more specific on your first ability. How far does this go? Are they able to control all 4 elements around them, no matter what the size? How much control do they have? This seems intense for a shikai, even if the control is minimal. Control over any single element is extremely powerful already, that's why you never see anyone in the show with control over more than one. As for the second ability, it just seems extremely variable. In fact, I would say this is far weaker than the first ability on the basis that opponents would be far more skilled in using their abilities than the wielder would be, having just started using them. Seems like they'd be overpowered most of the time.

bleacher1001 - looks good, I like the changes. The 7 second duration seems like it gives a lot of time, though. Not entirely sure how you'd change it, just a thought.
whiteflame55 - thanks for helping me out. I think I still like my second zanpakuto though.

dark8crusade - I can't think of any names right now and whiteflame55 is right about the fact that the shikai is to strong (same problem that I had). But don't get discouraged or anything.
the bankai can copy up to 5 abilities for eternity so you can keep them in every fight and change while fighting
Ah, well that makes more sense, though I'd say it's still a bit too variable. It's just kind of hard to measure the impact of an ability that is based on other abilities that you see. That could be obscenely powerful (especially if you're taking some of the best bankai), or extremely weak.
what ya think as shikai that the sword can absorb elemental attacks and then release them
That would pretty much make your blade dependent on others to do anything. Your shikai would basically be your bankai, except you could only use it whenever your opponent uses an elemental attack.
still i think the original shikai would be hard to control you movements with
did some of u already made a kido
No not yet, but I am getting ready to.
I just finished making the kido. Liked the set up.
বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Mine is brutal. Wolf made of lightning
বছরখানেক আগে onix11 said…
Zanpakuto/Shikai: Yin & Yang, Peace and Chaos
release command: Arise:
Apperence: Yin and Yang was originally a sword known as Yami but was destroyed by an arrancar in a violent battle. Once Destroyed it formed into the blades Yin and Yang.
In their sealed form the smaller one(yin) is the zize of a tanto and the other one(yang) is the size of a long katana, both having bamboo handles and no guards. When realesed the tanto becomes a long katana with two proding hand guard tips and a white handle. The long katana gains a more circle pattern hand guard wil four slim holes. Also it gives a 2x bonus to users strength.

Shikai Abilites: Chou Maretsugeki: A charge ability that utilizes the speed and strength that was gained from the Shikai transformation and unleashes multiple devestating slices. from both swords

Gekiretsu Madan: Using yins light abilites, it begins to glow launching a barrage of energy blasts that the shape of the swords blade if enough hit the target it will be drained of some of its spiritual peressure. Weaking it for the fighting

Bankai Relase command: Rebirth
Apperence: The Two Zanpakutos become one again and give me 7X my origanial power. The Blade is 3ft long and the handle is 12 in. The last five inches of the blade has a jagged spot used for sawing the enemy and on the oppisite side three slinder holes. Look up samuri 3000 on google.

Banki abilities:Bakuretsu Ranma: Utilizes The dark powers of yang and launches a large dark energy bomb

Gekiretsu Ranbu: A rush move that combines a furius slash attaks and a large spirutual wave useing both Yin and Yang that has the capabilite of destroying a target if it lands a direct hit.

Bankai Second stage: The Blade Becomes a Extra Large broad sword with a single cutting side and a cross type hand guard. Increases the attack of the user to ten times their original strength but reduces their speed to five times.

My character is a Captian of Squad 9 after the original bleach story is over. He has Brown hair a Somewhat toned and husky body with a funny/ serious type of personality. When in bankai his clothing changes toa a martial arts out fit with a white top with torn sleeves and black bottoms. Well i'll wait for the replies.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Zanpakuto/Shikai: Yin & Yang, Peace and Chaos release command: Arise: Apperence: Yin and Yang was o
Shikai
 Shikai
Shikai blade in left hand
 Shikai blade in left hand
Bankai
 Bankai
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
u should look at my zanbakuto on page 50. onix11
onix11 - there are quite a few missing specifications here, though I'd also mention that all the strength, speed and power boosts are a bit too intense by themselves, let alone grouped with a set of other abilities. 10 or 15 times a person's power is A LOT, and beyond that we haven't seen anyone in the show that has such a dramatic power increase (beyond possibly Yammy). This is just the part I cannot get past. It's way too much, and I'd suggest you just get rid of these energy boosts in general.
But let's get into the abilities themselves. Your first ability "unleashes 100 strikes." Are they all at once? That would be insane. If they're all successive, I don't get how this is an ability, why not just strike 100 times?
What are the limitations on this barrage of energy blasts? How hard do they hit? How many can they make? How much energy does it take? What size can they be?
What is a "dark energy bomb"? How large is the blast radius? What kind of damage does it do? Why is it dark energy?
What are the limitations on Gekiretsu Ranbu? You say it's basically a combination of the shikai abilities, but is it somehow more powerful? How much energy does it take?
বছরখানেক আগে xclout said…
mine is suraashu oni "slashing demon"

origonal a heavy iron sword that can smash anything

banki it changes in to a 2 light weight blades that strap to the wrist

Kakusu ken"hidden blade" forms a wire from my zanpakuto around the halow and dices it in to a thousand pieces

adj huo ''raging fire'' sets fire anythin withen 20 yards from me

xclout - I know you probably didn't want to put a whole lot of time into this, so suffice it to say that it's not specific enough. I could go through each aspect, but I'm not sure you're interested in that. If you want me to, I could go through each part, but you haven't exactly invested much into this from what I can see.