ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে laurelindon said…
Yeah, I understand your confusion, but yes it needs to cut through an opponent or simply through the Zanpakuto's release... the cuts are normal, but the area that is cuts is left barren of reiatsu... understand?!
For example, Rokuken comes to fight Byakuya and releases, Byakuya is immediately incapacitated to create any more reiatsu for his soul. Now, he releases Senbonzakura normaly, draining his leftover reiatsu not knowing of his sterility (let's say) and Senbonzakura's petals attack - If Rokuken slices through them it evaporates them since they are pure reishi, so Senbonzakura himself IS still capable of hurting Rokuken's wielder if the petals manage to come through to him, but if they are cut, they vanish. Also, if Rokuken slices Byakuya, the PART where it cuts is stripped of it's reiatsu... in time with multiple cuts it is drained more and more... the physical wounds can heal afterwards but in that place reiatsu will never exist again, leaving that place soul-less in a manner. If the opponent somehow manages to survive he can be filled with reiatsu in an artificial manner somehow, if someone gives it to him, but he himself won't ever be able to produce it again. Now, Zanpakuto are a different story, they are representations of other soul states of the Shinigami and a part of them but living as separate beings totally made of reishi, so if cut they are obliterated, not physically wounded because they don't have physical forms. This is quite a brutal way to cut someone off from his energy source, that is why Rokuken's attacks aren't more powerfull - their very core of action is absolute and incurable.
Since Zanpakuto's real forms are the blades, if a Zanpakuto's released form is cut it represents as the katana breaking pieces off itself... if a Zanpakuto is cut down to the end, the katana actually is shatters in pieces... if Rokuken slices through an unreleased Zanpakuto it cracks the reishi particles in it and breaks it - something like killing a Zanpakuto, the same goes for the wielders.
I hope this clarified things, sorry I wasn't more precise in the forementioned. :D
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
I think your ability is overpowered since 1 hit-forever- attacks are a little to much. You could kill of any kind of opponent with this ability. I don't like it.

Um...Whiteflame55, any new ideas on tsuki oni?
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
I sort of agree with this long term action problem that TheBlackFlash presents. I'm still having issues thinking about it to an extent. It makes sense that it could take an ability apart (for example, cutting through spirit particles created by Senbonzakura), but I'm having issues seeing how it clashes with any other blade. It seems like every clash would basically strip that blade of a large portion of its energy, or even possibly cut through the blade. You're right that that has a huge effect, which is why I keep asking questions. Does the blade somehow nick other blades every time, and slowly reduce their strength that way, or does it literally cut through them? If it doesn't even nick the blade, I'm really uncertain about how this effect does anything to a blade. That's where I'm confused.

As for ideas for the blade TheBlackFlash, this whole "moon beam" needs to be totally revamped. I know I suggested this earlier for someone else, but why not have your blade create its own moon? You could change the moon beam technique to have them come down from that source, thus providing a way to distance it from a cero while providing a pretty beastly attack. I could see that being your whole shikai. I'd stay away from trying to spread out to elemental absorption, keep your blade focused on one or two main aspects (and if two, have them be really closely related).
As for the bankai, it would be interesting (possibly) to have the moon go through phases. For example, a moon in the "full" phase could be the impetus for the speed you're talking about, creating massive shadows on the ground that might increase the speed of your movements as long as you travel on them. I'm not a huge fan of the regenerative qualities, but if they only happened every so often (possibly the "new" phase of the moon) that might make more sense. You could also do something for the waxing and waning of the moon ("first light," "vanishing light"). If you want more names I can figure a couple out.
Nice. Like your idea. 1 thing, i didn't put the zanpaktou abilitys and all together i just posted a few so don't think i made the 1st post-just copied it. I didn't realy get your shikai idea, could you make it more clear? The whole idea is awsome. Can't wait to see what you think off next.
Basically, the idea would be to be able to direct beams with your sword from the moon, and to be able to move the moon at will. It would be a distance ability, since you couldn't simultaneously strike with your blade and target the beams coming off the moon, but it would be pretty interesting. You could make the beams about as strong as a normal cero and still be in a good place.
বছরখানেক আগে devilhunter3 said…
yeah well someone tell me what blood bloosom
means
Oh so the moon would be like a weapon that would be created when in shikai that fires cero like beams. In bankai the moon could still be there we could use the moon phases as you said before.
Exactly. You can definitely feel free to take this your own way, these are just some ideas. It's always amazing to see how people take some of these blades and run with them.I'll hopefully be posting the third and final blade in the group of Greek-themed blades over the next couple of days, been mulling over this one for a while (mainly because my first ideas were a bit insane). I've really been enjoying working with a theme, it's brought out some of my best ideas, I think.
They sure did. Your zanpaktou's are awsome. Would you mind helping me complete the description of the zanpaktou.

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Tsuki Oni
[release command] Destroy
[bankai name] – Still don't know
=description – don't know yet

[shikai abilities] – The moon thingy, but I don't know how to call it and completly how it works.
[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
Don't know yet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hmm...well, for a bankai name, "Tsuki Oni no Saikuru" or Moon Demon Cycle seems pretty apt. It's not all that imaginative of an addition, but it fits.
In terms of a description, I can't really help you a whole lot there (honestly, the looks of the blades themselves have been a pretty big weak point for me).
I can try and clarify some on the shikai ability, was mainly thinking that the moon would just act as an external source of energy that can fire beams separately from the wielder. Its attacks can be controlled using the blade. Was thinking that this would basically make you unable to use your blade offensively when using this ability, but you don't have to follow that (was more thinking you'd combine kido with the waves and waves of blasts from the moon).
As for bankai, I pretty much gave you the only ideas I have in the area. I'd say you could push it up to 4 abilities if you want, the 3 and 3 aspect appears to be more of a guideline to prevent people from massively abusing the idea. As long as the abilities make sense it would be fine. Again, I'd say go along the lines of the lunar cycle, was even thinking it might be fun just to have it run separately from your will, since that would make a fully regenerative power pretty balanced (i.e. the "new" phase of the moon fully regenerates you whenever it comes up). However you intend to implement it, going from new moon to waxing moon to full moon to waning moon would probably be a good standard to start with.
Ok. I'd like to thank you for helping me think of this zanpaktou. I'm going to think about the abilitys and the bankai name is good. But i'm having trouble thinking of a second shikai ability and the bankai abilitys-cant think of a attack for the full moon and the quarters. Since the new moon could be regenerative ability the others would have to be attacks. (i don't want to many boosts like speed and attack)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
So i need some help just coming up with a few abilities for a zanpakuto i decided to make after Rantora13 said something about spears a few pages back. it isnt anything really intricate but more like ichigos zanpakuto in that its just straight forward combat based. after rantora13 asked about spears i decided to look through Wen_M's gallery because i really like the pics whiteflame posted with his sisters of fate blade. this is what i saw and it looked perfect, but i cant come up with much in the way of actual abilities. i'd really appreciate some help.
 So i need some help just coming up with a few abilities for a zanpakuto i decided to make after Ranto
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
oh and Wen_M said this was one of three spear angels, this one being the Crimson Scorpion, idrael.
বছরখানেক আগে laurelindon said…
OK, if anyone can help me on this - I found quite a bunch of Japanese to English to Japanese dictionaries on the net but they work only with clear present tense frases, can someone tell me how did you find imperative forms of the verbs (release orders and all)???
Please, if someone can help me with some other sites, write... thanx
বছরখানেক আগে Samaugsch said…
Makai no Kagi (Infernal Key)
Shikai - Corrupt, Makai no Kagi
Bankai - Kaisetsu Makai no Kado (Open Hell's Gates)
Description - What makes this Zanpakutou particularly unique is the fact that it is shaped like a sharp key. The reason for this is due to the fact that it is in fact a key that is used for opening the gates of hell (see bankai).

Shikai Ability - It corrupts the spirit force of the victim that it stabs into, causing the victim extreme pain and will cause him to become a damned soul if he doesn't use his pure spirit force to counter the corrupted spirit force.

Bankai Ability 1 - This bankai is activated by saying "bankai" out loud, and after that, letting go of the key while it floats upward with a greenish glow while the gate to hell opens up. After the key is inserted and unlocks the gate, souls and winged beasts resembling those from LotR come pouring out and attacking anyone, excluding the user, that stands in their way. The souls resemble the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings while the captain of the souls resembles the Witch King. The wielder remains incapacitated the whole time while this is going on. The ruler of Hell himself will step out of the gates if the user wills him to. The ruler of hell resembles Sauron from LotR (if you hate the fact that I'm ripping off LotR too much, you can just use your imagination for the appearances of the souls :P) and is at captain commander level. However, if the ruler of hell is destroyed, the wielder must take his place.

The souls that are summoned by this zanpakutou emanate a vile reiatsu with zanpakutou with the same shikai ability as Makai no Kagi. The zanpakutou also emanate vile reiatsu that can corrode pure reiatsu.

Yeah, that's about all I feel like mentioning at the moment. Try not to be too harsh on any objections you have, please. Thanks.
Ikusa510 - I can put some thought into it an get back to you with a few ideas, pretty busy today so I'll likely post them tomorrow.

laurelindon - can't really help you there, not exactly all that great at the translations themselves. All I ever do is stick them into google translator and check to make sure that it's at least similar to the idea I had. If not, I go to babelfish.

Samaugsch - there's not exactly a lot of issues here, but there are a lot of points of clarification. For example, the blade cuts and causes corruption. If that corruption goes untouched, or happens to a person who is already corrupt, does it spread? Does it do more or less damage to the corrupt person? Does this only effect when you cut the opponent, and not when you clash with the opponent's blade?
In terms of the bankai, the questions become more numerous. How powerful are these minions? How many of them come out (there has to be a limit)? If the opponent moves quickly to the left or right of the portal, or even behind it, would they be completely unaffected (you say only those that are "in their way")? You talk about this "ruler of Hell," but don't really provide any specifics. How fast is he? How strong is he (you hint at captain-commander level, but I'm not certain where that applies)? What abilities does he have? Is he just really strong? What prevents a blade such as, say, Ryūjin Jakka from simply incinerating it immediately?
sad
does anyone now japanese to english dictionaryon the web
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
Raikou Kouken (Lightning Guardian)
Shikai - Protect and Strike, Raikou Kouken
Bankai - Tenrai Kouken Ikazuchi (Divine Gaurdian of Thunder)

Shikai
Description - This is a dual zanpakuto, what makes it unique is that they are two regular gloves. The left glove, made from the sheath, has a symbol of a shield on it and the right glove, made from the sword, has a symbol of a sword on it. Both gloves are blue with gray trim.

Abilities - The right glove(offense), is able to shoot basketball size energy blast from it, damage is less the farther away the blast goes.(Must have a closed fist for that attack)! If palm is open then it will launch a huge beam(kind of like the arrancar cero). The left glove(defense), makes a powerful shield that can stop sword swings(must be closed fist to use and shield will crack and break if used to much or opponent has far more spiritual pressure). If palm is open then it will make a force field to stop projectiles(much weaker then closed fist shield).

Bankai
Description - Storm clouds form above the wielder and the gloves deteriorate and become a giant ghostlike entity shaped like a spartan warrior with a shield and sword. The wielder stands in the middle of the entity.

Abilities - The entity can launch lightning blasts from its mouth. The entity can also act on its own to protect the wielder and the swing of its sword is devastatingly powerful. The wielder can leave the entity to attack and can summon light strikes from the storm cloud to power-up their attack.

Final Attack - The wielder can send the entity into the storm cloud and launch a devastating lightning strike at the opponent(uses the rest of the users spirit pressure and is as fast as lightning).

Weakness - There is a small interval, about 5 seconds, between when the entity can switch from offense and defense leaving the wielder wide open!
jstar18 - interesting blade. Just a few things:
On the shikai, I'm wondering what the difference in power is between the offensive abilities. The beam sounds a lot bigger and stronger than the energy blast, at least from what I can see.
On the bankai, this form sounds entirely solid, can it be destroyed directly? You say the wielder can leave this form's side and summon lightning (I think) strikes to power up their attack. Are you referring to the wielder's attack, or the entity's attack? Either way, how does this power them up, especially since the wielder doesn't appear to be wielding anything anymore.
Sorry I was rushing so I forgot some things. When the wielder leaves the entity, he can control lightning so its hand to hand combat with lightning being summoned from the cloud into he's body. The entity can be destroyed but it has to be a powerful opponent like captain yamamoto or aizen! And the beam is a lot stronger then the blast.
all right I'm new but here it goes

blade form= my blade when it is not in shikai looks like luppi"s blade but the blade is jagged
shikai = is slashing air
{don't know Japaneses meaning}
bankai = hall of slashing air
call command= pull them in a howling abyss

shikai form= looks like its counseled form but all the air around the person you're fighting start to blow but it me moving 5 times faster then my opponent {no illusion just speed}.

bankai form= my blade sharers {illusion} and the shards looks like its fly in what looks like a hall. then vanish before they hit them.then a thousand cuts form as my blade reforms. it's an illusion as I flash step behind them,and cut them so fast it looks like the air cut them, but it is really me.

my shikai is unlimited, but my bankai depends on the weather. If it is windy I can only use my bankai 3-7 times,but if the wind is still I con use it more as in 10-15 times.

feedback?

I think its better then before
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
My shiki (this has been on my list of things to do for a while :))
Shiki:fushouchodai gomakashi (long and hand ax of deception)
Release is either cut them down or imitate depending on the result you want

With imitate, the dual blades can become any zanpakuto only less powerful (but still can go ban kai on any)

Cut them done, you put the two hilts together and one side becomes a long hozukimaru-like weapon only it has a huge ax on the end. The ax is a dark grey and the pole is black. the ax has a 13 written on both axes (my lucky number). The other side becomes a hand ax that is originally part of the big weapon (2 ends are weapons) but it can be removed and thrown. The two sides are connected by a chain much like the bount with the fan and sword.

Abilities:
Ax can be thrown and commanded to change direction in the air
the long ax can use an attack much like getsuga tensho only its a glowing heavenly white color.
The had ax can be used to wrap the chain around the enemy and keep them in place. the hand ax can be coated in a demonic red and black energy for more power but uses a lot of spiritual energy so only used in very needed situations

Ban kai: pianzheng fushouchodai gomakashi (corrupt hand ax holy long ax)
Appearance: The ax keeps the black pole but the ax changes. It has a Holy cross (sorry if that conflicts with any religious views) at the end and each quadrant has a blade in it. The blades can fold out to become a wider range. That is the holy side. The corrupt side is the hand ax. The hand ax is in a armor thing on the lower left arm. The ax can be shot out of it (attached to the chain) at very high speeds. It can also split into countless smaller parts all connected to small chains. My whole body is covered in armor. One side is a shiny silver glowing (the holy side, right side, long ax) and the other side is black and red (the hand ax).

Abilities:
A way more powerful holy getsuga tensgo :)
Punch the ground with the hand ax thingy and the small parts are projected through the ground and can come up anywhere and tie or attack
Stab the ground with the ax side and and shove into ground and command shatter the earth to cut the ground in half
Same as before mentioned action only you command it to shatter the earth and creates an earthquake in the vicinity
can throw the long ax and bring it back (strength is increased)
Either side can create a shield of either holy energy on the long side or demonic energy on the hand ax side
Corrupt side can release a fog of black and red energy that causes paralysis.
Armor is nearly indestructible cuz indestructible would be no fun in the fight!

My appearance:
Captain along with my wife we are the captains of squad 3 and my brother john is the lieutenant. My wife and i are exactly equal in strength so they had to assign us both as captain. I have brown curly hair. I wear my cloak and captains robe thing like Ichigo's daddy:) I joke around a lot on off time kind of like Kaien was. The captains fear me and my wife for our quick planning and less brute force in battle. We helped Urahara re-take the position of captain of squad 12 cuz kurosuchi is an idiot. We were taught by Ukitake who is also our best friend in the soul society. Our squads almost always go on missions together. I am a vizord :) My mask has two sides two that contradict the sides that they are on, which makes me much faster and more accurate :)
devilhunter3 - I realize you're new, but this blade is so extremely unexplained that it's difficult to give you any feedback. Beyond that, I'm having trouble understanding the abilities because of all the misspellings and I believe wrong word usage. What's a "couseled form"? Did you mean that the wind around the wielder blows so strongly that it will cut opponents? How does that work, and what are the limitations? What's the blade look like? What's "sharers"? What do you mean they fly "in what looks like a hall"?

Ulquiorra1313 - I have several issues with the blade, but first I want to address the "appearance" section. I've never done this before, but I'm entirely confused here. You're saying there are 2 captains of the same squad...why? I don't get how you "re-take" a captain position, and if you did decide to do so, how you would help another captain in that act. As I said, normally don't care, but this story has very strange holes in it.
Now to address the glaring issues. It's "shikai" not "shiki," it's "vizard" not "vizord." Your bankai has 5 too many abilities, it needs to be trimmed down. A great many of these abilities make no sense, and most completely lack clarification. How powerful is this axe coating you're talking about? How powerful is the increase to this "holy getsuga tensho" in bankai? What parts of the blade are projected through the ground? Does the blade shatter and then disperse in the ground? What do you mean by "cut the ground in half"? How far does this cut extend? How deep is it? How powerful is the earthquake this can create? Why doesn't it create an earthquake all the time? How far does the earthquake extend? What's this nebulous strength increase? How powerful is the holy energy shield you talk about? How powerful is the demonic energy? How does this fog work? Does it have to be inhaled, or does it merely have to touch them? How indestructible is "nearly indestructible"? What does that mean? How much damage can it take before it's destructible?
বছরখানেক আগে Hinamori_Shiba said…
Mine

Name: Kaminaritomizu(Lightning and water)
Release command : Hanbun O kiru(divide)
"that makes my zanpakuto become twin sword with two elements(lightning and water) and if I combine them into one attack, the element change into fire, but you must know that my water element isn't very good for attack, it's for healing"

Bankai : Roku Kaminaritomizu
"this make my zanpakuto divide into 6sets of them and the elements become more powerful that make the enemies can see the elements"

Ability:
senzuku ame(one thousand rain drop)
"this ability is also for healing, so every rain's drop that touch you, the rain will heal your wound"

hi boru(fire ball)
"it's same as hinamori momo's tobiume but this fireball isn't as big as momo's, because I consentrate for my speed"

tochi to sora(earth and sky)
"I can also make my kaminaritomizu get into sky and earth, kaminari to sky and mizu to earth. Can be used if I make all my kaminaritomizu joined together to their shikai form. kaminari can attack from the sky and mizu make the enemy became prison by water shield, that can be use to protect myself"

That's all I think.. Sorry I'm Late
I already think of my character bleach name's either... Mine's Shiba Hinamori, but it's not because of Kuukaku nor Kaien, I already get that name before I like bleach.....
And whiteflame55 you say your not the guru of zanpaktou. Lliar.
Hinamori_Shiba - your blade lacks a lot of explanation, but what it really lacks is direction and focus. The abilities are entirely disjointed, the only connecting feature being the fact that they might all be elemental (I'm not even sure that's fully correct). But let's go through each problem:
You say the twin blades are water and lightning. I don't see any lightning abilities. I don't see how water and lightning together create fire, that doesn't make sense. I don't get the explanation of the bankai either, what do you mean by 6 sets?
On the abilities:
I don't know which of these is a shikai and which is a bankai. Do they just improve in bankai? If so, how?
Does this rain only heal you and not your opponent? How much healing can it do? What types of wounds can it not heal? Can it mend broken bones?
What do you mean "consentrate for my speed"? How does a fireball increase your speed? Do you mean you concentrate on the speed of the fireball over the size?
So, wait, where did sky and earth come into this? How does a combination of any of the other elements lead to this? What do you mean by "attack from the sky"? What element is that? Does the sword just attack on its own...from the sky? I thought mizu was represented water, but you say it represents earth. Why, then, is mizu's ability water based? You say it can imprison the opponent in a water shield, how does that work? Does it have to touch them? How can a water prison act as protection for you?

Honestly, I'd say scrap the whole thing and start anew. It seems like you just threw together a bunch of small ideas here.

TheBlackFlash - *shrug* I'm sure I've made mistakes on my own blades, just really haven't had them pointed out to me. I think I'm also pointing out the obvious in most cases. I like helping people make their ideas better, we're all fans of the show (and possibly the manga), and I think we'd all like to do it justice.
sorry i didn't get to finish my time was cut shot i do have more info
Here's the third in my series of three blades based on the Greek theme. The other two are at the top of pages 53 and 54. This one is focused more on the primordial deities, though you'll notice I didn't stick to names all that much (took this one in more of my own direction). Tell me what you guys think.

Shikai Name: Honshitsu (Essence)

Release Command: Kokū kara egaku… (Draw from the void…)

Bankai Name: Yōso no Honshitsu (Essence of the Elements)

Shikai Appearance: Creation mythology for the Greeks speaks of creating the world out of the void. As such, the blade doesn’t exist unless released. The wielder plunges their arm into an invisible portal in the air, pulling out a normal looking blade that appears to expand along the center of the blade, leaving the several inches of the tip and the hilt normal. The empty space between halves of the blade appears to be occupied by a barely visible purple vortex.

Shikai Ability: Genshi Kaosu (Primordial Chaos) – Anything and everything that passes though the circle disappears into the nothingness from which the blade came. Kido that passes through here will simply vanish. A zanpakuto that enters this space is still entirely viable and retains all its energy as long as it does not completely disappear, though it will lose physical pieces of itself. Any part of a living being that passes through here is basically cut off. When the blade returns to that nothingness or is destroyed, every physical thing that was sent to that place returns.

Bankai Description: The circle in the blade closes, and the blade splits into three separate blades, all attached to the same hilt. One is a kris (a wavy dagger), representing water. One is a thin two pronged blade with electricity running down the middle, representing lightning. One appears barbed with scorched points, representing fire. The various forms of this bankai are entirely separate and can only be active one at a time. Each blade form takes on the characteristics of an element, and while in that form, the blade representing that form disappears from the hilt.

Bankai Ability 1: Genshi no Mizu (Primordial Water) – the blade liquefies, dropping to the ground in a huge circle around the wielder. The weapon can now be controlled entirely in this form. This allows for it to disappear between cracks in the ground and create sharp edges and blunt objects at any moment. This form can be completely solidified like ice, and is therefore the best defensive form. If the sword shifts completely underneath the feet of the opponent, they will begin to sink into it as though it were a deep pond, exhibiting a massive pressure on everything that falls beneath its surface.

Bankai Ability 2: Genshi-hi (Primordial Fire) – the blade turns entirely into silvery fire. The fire does not burn, but rather cuts as it contracts and expands, though it looks to hold the same properties as fire. This is the only ability among these that can expand nearly infinitely, and it can only be put out by intense application of kido. It can spread along an opponent’s clothing or skin, causing terrible wounds as it goes. Cuts will automatically cauterize and inflict deep burns. A blade can, however, clash with it to change its direction. The flames can be directed by the whims of the wielder, and otherwise will act and spread entirely on its own. Defensive potential is low, highly offensive.

Bankai Ability 3: Genshi kaminari (Primordial Lightning) – the blade vaporizes, appearing to float into the stratosphere and creating black clouds with eerie silver linings. The blade comes down as lightning, striking at locations determined entirely by the wielder. A maximum of 4 bolts can be created by this, meaning that if the wielder wants more bolts to appear, at least one of the bolts has to disappear. Each bolt that strikes ground appears to disappear in a flash of light. These bolts move at speeds rivaling normal lightning, and electrocute anything they cut, causing nerve damage. While it is extremely difficult to defend against these attacks (since zanpakuto also conduct electricity), he blade has no defensive potential.
@Whiteflame55 - I love that zanpakuto!
I made a new one.

Shikai Name - Ketsueki Karite(Blood Reaper)

Release Command - Collect Your Harvest

Bankai Name - Fantomu Shinki Zetsumei(Phantom of the Crimson Death)

Shikai Appearance - When released the sword turns into a katana with a meter long blade. The color of the blade is blood red with black trim. The grip is black with a red cross pattern. There is also a 20 foot chain attached to the back of the grip with a small black colored cross charm at the end. The chain is wrapped around the wielders forearm.

Shikai Abilities:
Kage Hiretsukan(Shadow Sneak) - The wielder slips into an alternate dimension that his zanpakuto created and teleports behind his opponent for a surprise attack, the wielder is undetectable until he is back in the normal dimension

Shotou Kaishuu(Primary Collection) - The wielder throws his sword at the opponent. When the sword hits an object or the wielder stops the chain, then the sword release an energy field that has a 5 foot radius. Anything in that radius gets sucked into it's dimension. If the opponent has equal or greater spiritual pressure then they can fight against being sucked in.

Ketsueki Ni-doru(Blood Needles) - The wielder swings his sword and red colored needles, 25 max, are shot at the enemy. When the needles hit, anything in a 5cm radius of the needle is trapped in the dimension. Other zanpakuto won't get trapped but if the opponent is weaker than the wielder then their zanpakuto will start to crack.

Bankai Appearance - The katana transforms into a scythe about 6 feet in height and the blade is a meter long. The wielder is now wearing a black hooded cloak and the chain sinks into the wielders body creating red wavy marks on his skin with a large red colored cross symbol on his chest.

Bankai Ability 1 - When the wielder is not attacking he is physically inside his zanpakuto's alternate dimension but his opponent can still see him in the real world, but he can't be physically harmed. He must be standing still to stay in the alternate dimension.

Bankai Ability 2 - Shinki Ma-ku(Crimson Mark): When the wielder cuts there opponent, they are not only injured but the blade leaves a permanent red needle in the spot of the wound. Only the wielder can remove it.

Bankai Ability 3 - Shinki Zetsumei Gokuin(Crimson Death Seal): If the wielder leaves red needles in certain spots: any leg, both arms, the forehead, and finally the chest; then it creates a cross pattern on the opponents body. When this happens the cross on the wielders chest glows and the opponent slowly vanishes into the alternate dimension, trapped for all eternity.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
nifty zanbakuto. i like the whole alternante demension thing.
but if the opponent is stronger when u activate Shinki Zetsumei Gokuin(Crimson Death Seal): can they fight it and not be traped. like if u fought aizen and he is stronger then u,will it effect him?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleachcrazy123 said…
heres my zanpakuto i dont think its good but here goes nothin!

zanpakuto/shikai name:kasaibara(fire rose)
release command:rise from hell and burn
appearance:a red sheeth with black symbols of its name going down it.black handle and hilt with a 6 inch black ribbon. other than that its pretty much like a regular katana.when in shikai release thin red fire surrounds the edges.

shikai abilities:

>a fire like kido shots at my opponent. i call it kasai sutoaiku"fire slash"

>fire that looks like needles/thorns shoot from my zanpakuto. it is said it shoots about 15000 per shot!i call this heruken"hell sphere"

srry this is my first time doing this so spare me now back to the zanpakuto!

bankai name:baraku kasaibara"black fire rose"
description: same as shikai but oviously fire thickens and turns black.

bankai abilities:

>can use all shikai abilities and they are 3 times stronger and they are black

>my last resort attack:kurikaikabara"black bloming rose"
my zanpakuto splits into 5 sections and shot out like a vine.the user can control then at will.if you hit the opponent it is a critical hit that decreases opponents riatsu so that eventually there zanpakuto cant use bankai or shikai.the strike is 2 times powerful than any of my other moves(except this)if the user is able to stick the tip of the vine on the opponent then a big almost unescapable black rose seals them inside it and explodes dramaticly.

srry agin and i hope its ok!:)

>a sheild of fire
=whiteflame55
I mean that the twin blade divide into 12 blade consist of 6 thunder blade and 6 water blade.. yes My zanpakuto isn't consentrate for attack, that's why only one abilities for attack for my zanpakuto. No, my healing rain can heal my friend but don't heal my enemies. That ccnnot heal broken bone, only can heal injury on your body.
and for the fireball, That isn't increase my speed but I consentrate for my speed, so my fireball isn't really big and powerful.
about the sky and earth, mean I can send my kaminaritomizu ti the sky and earth so it can attack from the sky and earth as I command it. the lightning blade attack from the sky so it goes to sky and the water blade goes into the earth, that's for healing and protecting. If I do that, I don't hold my zanpakuto anymore.
mizu shield at the enemies make the enemies cannot move, so I can attack them with my kaminari from the sky..
my mizu element isn't earth, but water..
@rantora13 - yeah I guess someone like aizen and yamamoto would be able to fight it for a while but they would have to kill the wielder soon or they would be trapped. It would depend on the opponents spiritual pressure.
বছরখানেক আগে cjl0202 said…
My awesome Zanpakuto's name/ shikai name is Raion which is Japanese for "Lion"
My release command is "lash out Raion!"
The bankai name is "Guretoraion" which is "Great lion"
my shikai is a sword with a tip that is curved downward and is razor sharp.
my shikai abilities are that it can absorb the spiritual energy from an attack and release it in a powerful energy blast enough to level all of Manhattan.
My bankai is a lion's pelt that replaces my hair with a lion's mane and my sword is in the shape of a lion's tail.
The abilities of my bankai is that I gain the senses, strength, and ferocity of a lion, and my zanpakuto does the same thing, but i can use the energy to make myself stronger.
I've combined my love for the fierce king of the jungle , and bleach( either this or draw the characters as lions).
nice zanpakuyo everybody
Alright, let's see...
jstar18 - thanks for the compliment, your blade is very interesting. The alternate dimension ideas seem fine, though I notice that it's basically just a bad idea to defend, seems better to just dodge the blade regularly, unless the blade and needles need to plant in an opponent or the ground in order to release those energy fields. Kage Hiretsukan is a bit problematic. It seems like anyone could just use this, swipe with the blade, exit the alternate dimension when the blade is about 2 inches from the opponent's neck, and pretty much have a free kill. I'd rework that a bit.
The bankai seems reasonable.

bleachcrazy123 - I know you're new to this, but these abilities need a little more explanation. Does "fire slash" only come out when you slash at the opponent, much like getsuga tensho? 15,000 seems extremely excessive on a shikai to me, especially if there's no reload time and no limitation on the shots.
For the bankai, what does it mean to increase power by 3 times? Does that mean that the slash grows by 3 times, hits 3 times harder? Does the number of thorns increase, or do they just do 3 times the damage? What do you mean by a "critical hit"? Does this occur and is the energy loss the same no matter what part of the opponent it hits? How much is the reiatsu decreased by on each hit? Does the energy damage only occur to the blade, and if so, does the blade have to be hit to cause the loss? How many hits till the zanpakuto is depleted? Where must the blade strike to plant this black rose? How much damage does the explosion do?

Hinamori_Shiba - you answered some of my questions, but I'm noticing you just repeated your initial explanation with some. It's also given me some new questions. How exactly do you wield a weapon with 12 blades? I still don't get how the fireball works. As for sending your blade into the sky or earth, that's not really an elemental ability, all it is is separating yourself from your blade. Why not just say you can control it at length rather than that it goes into the sky and earth? It doesn't sound like sending them to either really does anything beyond separating out the two. I still don't get this mizu shield. You said it could be used to protect yourself...and imprison your opponent. It can't be both.

cjl0202 - A blast the size of Manhattan? Really? Out of a shikai? How many would it have to absorb to do that? How powerful would the attacks have to be? Can this absorption occur only when they fire kido at you, or does it occur when you clash with someone? I don't get how the bankai is more powerful than the shikai. I also can't tell just how strong the bankai is because all it sounds like is that you and the blade become lions. Think about this from the perspective of the show, a lion isn't exactly that threatening to someone who can literally level an entire city.
whiteflame55
Of course I don't hang all the blades, that's why some of the blade go to the sky and earth,
The fireball is normal as momo's fireball, but the difference is my fireball isn't as big a her, but quicker to use.
Yes, but I can use my blade frm sky and earth, to attack or protect myself
Of course not both of the shield and to imprison the enemies, only one in a time, especially I use my bankai, there're 12 of them so I can used mizu 12 times in a time..
Sorry I don't speak english well..
Alright, that cleared up quite a bit for me. I'm wondering, then, what the downfalls of the bankai are. From what I can see, you have 12 blades. That means you can simply guard against all attacks (because I haven't gotten the impression that these defenses have limitations) with, what, maybe 6 of the blades, and attack with the other 6. Sure, the offense isn't that strong, but I've said several times before that an impenetrable defense is too much for any blade. I know I've been throwing quite a bit at you, and I can see that you're struggling a bit with what I'm asking, so I appreciate your answers to my questions.
whiteflame.. hehe, sorry I'm not good at speaking english
whiteflame, yes my offensive power isn't really good. I only use the 6 kaminari blades, so I can attack the enemy from 6sides...
thanx ill get right on that whiteflame55
yes its true "fire slash" is much like the getsuga tenshou. but if i were to compare the two i would say getsuga tenshou would be better. well i ment to say 1500 and i can only use it when i see a decreace or just not as strong as my own spirittual presure.yes my power grows 3 times but to an extent when i hit its 3 times stronger but if my opponent is too strong it only does 2 times the damage.yes the number of thorns increase to 1800 but in bankai i just shot and it takes away some of my reiatsu for the attack but not much at a time.thats correct it dosent matter about the area in which it hits its a fatal blow either way.the reiatsu decreases from my opponent about 5% then the next hit is 10% untill finially 20% a hit.yes you have to hit the opponents zanpakuto untill there isnt much reiatsu left arround the wielder and his/her blade.at that point the opponents zanpakuto cant make a critical hit in either bankai or shikai.in fact the strikes are almost as weak as a little kido.like i said it depends on th reiatsu around the area to kno the amount of hits.to plant the rose the user needs to simply stab that tip anywhere on the opponent.ohh yah and when my sword splits into 5 sections it has to reload in about 15 minutes. but the explosion takes in either the reiatsu it gained or just my reiatsu.the explosions damage is based on how much reiatsu there was put into the attack.A regular explosion is able to kill a weak captian or come very close to it.

i hope that answers all ur questions and agin im srry you where able to ask so many which means i probley need more practice.well there you go. SRRY!
বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Ok this is probably crap but it's the first of this idea. I would appreciate comments and ideas. Yes i mean you Whiteflame55.

Name: Fushō Pawā (Unrevealed Power)

Release command: Funsai no Ninshiki (shatter Perceptions)

Bankai name: Shizen No Naka De Akiraka Ni Sa Rete I Nai Dengen (Unrevealed Power Within Nature)

Appearance: In its sealed state it’s a simple Bokken. No Hilt with white wrapping around the hilt. Once it enters its released state the blade grows longer and a hilt develops, it looks like a willow wrapping itself around the blade.

Shikai abilities:

Ability 1: Neichāzureiji (Natures Rage). I draw Reiatsu form the air and surrounding environment by holding the Zanpakuto on my shoulder with the blade going over behind me and the hilt facing forward. The reiatsu gathers at the pommel of my sword until it is full at which point I swing the sword creating a blast of reiatsu not to dissimilar to Getsuga Tenshou.

Ability 2: Guranitto kabe (Granite Wall). This causes me to go into a petrified state; I cannot move or react for a minute. But in return for this i gain an extremely effective defence. I take a small amount of damage as it would be like trying to cut through Seki Seki.

Bankai Appearance: After entering Bankai the Bokken splits in 2, Creating two distinctly different blades. One retains all the aspects of the Shikai appearance and remains wooden. The other becomes the colour of granite and the hilt changes to look like a block of stone. The wooden sword I call U~irō (Willow), the stone is Kakōgan (Granite). I use U~irō for attack and Kakōgan for defence.

Bankai Abilities:

Ability 1: Ki no Ikari (Wrath Of The Trees). A single great Willow appears behind me and wraps my opponent (Only if able to grasp them) in its limbs. After they have been wrapped an angry howl can be heard from the Willow and the limbs tighten crushing my opponent, more often than not, to death.

Ability 2: Bōei-Seki no (Defence of the Stone). A great stone mound appears around me. This protects me from almost every attack. After a minute it disappears and I’m left wide open for attack for 30 seconds. I only use this in the direst situations.
বছরখানেক আগে onix11 said…
Heres a new zanpakuto, it's going to have plenty explaination

Name: Yami

Release: Manipulate

Description: The blade looks like a normal Katana in it's normal form with a black handle and a square black hand guard. The shikai has a black grip with red diomond patterns down it, the guard is more cirlular in form and much smaller than the original.

Shikai Abilites: Ability one: I am able to use kido spells if I've seen or heard them used in a battle without using incantations. The Kido is stored into a memory bank that is kept under watched by my Zanpakuto spirit.

Ability Two: With the knowledge of what a kido spell can do, I can make it much stronger and change what it can do by using resitu from the surronding area and some from me.

Ability Three: Kido spells used by other people are less effevtive because my zanpakuto can find the weaknesses in the spell and decrease it's power.

All of my abilites Require me to say manipulate and what i want it to do in order for it to work.

I'll what for replies
 Heres a new zanpakuto, it's going to have plenty explaination Name: Yami Release: Manipulate
bleachcrazy123 - heh, go back to the last few pages, you'll see I tend to pose a lot of questions to pretty much everyone.

Takeshi_Tsurugi - hmmm, well, you've certainly specified well enough. I've been saying this more and more lately (which is kind of surprising), but this could be quite a bit stronger. What it sounds like is that the willow can cause death only if it catches the opponent (I'm going to guess it's not extremely fast, being that it's a tree), and that the stone defense is strong, but only defends for a short time. I'd add something in there to improve the attack capabilities in bankai, not entirely sure what, but I figure it could use a bit more.

onix11 - sticking to just a shikai, eh? The blade's fine mostly, though I think it's overly dependent on what opponents do. The third ability is the only one lacking specification. Is all kido less effective, or just what it's seen before? You might also want to provide an example of how it reduces their power.
ok then XD
Okay I made a few modifications!

Shikai Name - Ketsueki Karite(Blood Reaper)

Release Command - Collect Your Harvest

Bankai Name - Fantomu Shinki Zetsumei(Phantom of the Crimson Death)

Shikai Appearance - When released the sword turns into a katana with a meter long blade. The color of the blade is blood red with black trim. The grip is black with a red cross pattern. There is also a 20 foot chain attached to the back of the grip with a small black colored cross charm at the end. The chain is wrapped around the wielders forearm.

Shikai Abilities: Due to the 20 foot long chain attached to the sword, the wielder is able to fight close range and long range.

Shotou Minori(Primary Harvest) - The wielder throws his sword at the opponent. When the sword hits an object or the wielder stops the chain, then the sword release an energy field that is 5 feet in radius. Anything in that radius gets sucked into it's dimension. If the opponent has equal or greater spiritual pressure then they can fight against being sucked in.

Nijiteki Minori(Secondary Harvest) - The wielder swings his sword and a large red blast of energy is shot out of the sword, when it hits an energy field that is 10 feet in radius explodes out and sends anything caught in it to the alternate dimension. The blast is about 7 feet in diameter.

Ketsueki Ni-doru(Blood Needles) - The wielder swings his sword around by the chain causing a slight whirlwind. While doing this small red colored needles fly out of the sword in all directions, if the needles hit the opponent, they will start to drain their spirit energy. When their spirit energy is drained, the needles will burst and surround the person like flying red sparks. The sparks will spin around the person and absorb them into the alternate dimension where they will be trapped forever.

Bankai Appearance - The katana transforms into a scythe about 6 feet in height and the blade is a meter long. The wielder is now wearing a black hooded cloak and the chain sinks into the wielders body creating red wavy marks on his skin with a large red colored cross symbol on his chest.

Bankai Ability 1 - When the wielder is not attacking he is physically inside his zanpakuto's alternate dimension but his opponent can still see him in the real world, but he can't be physically harmed. He must be standing still to stay in the alternate dimension.

Bankai Ability 2 - Sanban Minori(Third Harvest): The wielder swings his scythe and multiple red colored energy blast, five max, are launched from his scythe. They do not release an energy field so they need to make direct contact, the beams are 5 feet wide so it will absorb everything within the five feet. The blasts are like homing missiles so they must be carefully dodge or countered to avoid contact.

Bankai Ability 3 - Shinki Zetsumei Gokuin(Crimson Death Seal): When the wielder cuts there opponent, they are not only injured but the blade leaves a permanent red needle in the spot of the wound. Only the wielder can remove it. If the red needles are in certain spots: any leg, both arms, the forehead, and finally the chest; then it creates a cross pattern on the opponents body. When this happens the cross on the wielders chest glows and the opponent slowly vanishes into the alternate dimension, trapped for all eternity.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে nemo_oceansoul said…
Sogni mortale
Via bere fino alla fine del tempo
Verinen painajainen
in shikai it takes the form of a scythe where the staff is a sheath for a chain whip blade which is pulled out using the wielders spiritual energy it can extend 50 kilometers. the bankai takes the shape of a bloody scythe where the staff portion of it looks like a dragons spine.
the shikai has both a scythe and a hidden blade the hidden blade can extend as far as 50 kilometers but has no other ability. the scythe has the ability to seal someone in a blissful dream for all eternity. when blood is spilt around it the blood is absorbed into the blade to allow the wielder to drink it later.

the bankai has the ability to seal someone within a nightmare for eternity and allows the wielder to control there bodys, mind, and soul. it also changes men cut by it into young girls and will take any blood spilt around it and absorb it for the wielder to drink later.
naturally this zanpakouto is used by a pedophilic vampire.
jstar18 - No problems with the new abilities, though I'd say they are nearing overpowered. They seem reasonable enough, though, so looks pretty good dude.

nemo_oceansoul - ...A pedophilic vampire? You know what a pedophile is, right? Because that's just disturbing.
But onto the blade. How does the scythe "seal someone in a blissful dream for all eternity"? Does it need to cut them? If so, how much of a cut is necessary? If not, how does it seal them? Is the ability avoidable? And even if it is, isn't it a bit insane to have an ability that literally defeats any opponent in one blow?
As for the bankai, the same questions pretty much apply. How does the blade take control of their bodies, mind, and soul? Why does it change the opponents into young girls? What could possibly be the point of that, beyond this unexplained and disturbing pedophilia? And what's the deal with all the blood absorption? The blade should have some effect that works for any wielder, not just the one you're thinking of.