ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Okae i see where your coming from Whiteflame55. I was thinking just have the Willow sit there for awhile, as long as need be, and if the opponent gets close to it it tries to capture it. Similar to the womping willow in Harry Potter. I know sad right.
The defence thing its mostly just that other defensive attributes I've made tend towards a Invunrability aspect.
বছরখানেক আগে Taoreta510 said…
zanpakuto is a single blade is sealed state but when relesed is becomes 2 odd shaped black blades has no bankai... yet

yuugasa taoreta (grace Fallen)
release command:
ichi ashi kurai [One foot in dark]
ichi ashi akarui [One foot in light]
ichi bubun hi,ichi bubun yakan[One part day and one part night]
taoreta kara tengoku,oidashimasu shita ni jigoku[Fallen from heaven,driven down to hell]
imasu tsuku,okorasemasu muhonnin [Living a lie, provoked to rebel]

shikai state powers:
1;sasayaku(whisper)1:drains and absorb spirit energy and can convert into strangth,speed or physical energy/ absorbs spirit particles on command and apears on the wielders body as a set of glowing wings that are phisical or tangible on command, the thing that absorbs spitit particles is a mouth above wielders left sholder[can focus on what it absorbs such as things or people] Can also do other things that will be shown in time.
2;morainaki (cry in sympathy)2:can project a wave of energy like(getsuga tenshou) but a purple energy wave surounded by black lightning[makes a screaching cry of sorts when used] can be shot in 3 diferent ways[strait,wave,or using flash step move around the opponent and make a imploding void effect]
3;jitto mimasu[Stare] comes from the eye above wielders right sholder a hypnotic melody that can vary from person to person the effect is as the fight is drawn out the longer the gaze stays on you, you will become drouzy if it stays longer you experience a numb feeling in your body that causes you to become paralyzed 10 mins later] the eye is all seeing u can not escape its gaze u can jump through time, dimensions, what ever it can see you witch i can also follow thanks to it[pretty much where ever you go so can i] takes eye 196 seconds to open after command, jitto mimasu

The eye and mouth have more abilitys but all driven from a base theme, dimensions, mental and pysical, i can pretty much play with your mind and bend it to my advantage throw you into a void or bend your body till it shatters

this is relesed sword but two
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 zanpakuto is a single blade is sealed state but when relesed is becomes 2 odd shaped black blades has
this sword is old and was my first just bringing it back

after all its has been some time since i last posted
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Um...why are there 5 release commands? Or is it all just one that's extremely long? You might want to bring that down to just one.
How much is this speed and strength increase that you can get from absorbing spirit particles? Can you just absorb an infinite number of particles, or is there a limitation?
Alright, so I'm under the impression that the eye ability is inescapable, and that's fine, but then you must have something more succinct and less powerful as an ability for it. It's fine that you can follow them anywhere, but when the effects vary as widely as you're saying, there's something wrong. Why do they vary? What changes on a per person basis? Being paralyzed, hypnotized, blacking out, or crushing their mind is basically an instant win for you that they can't escape, that's too much. The drowsy and dizzy aspects are fine because all they do is interfere with an opponent's ability to fight. I'd say if you're going to use this ability, those two should be the only two things that the eye can do to weaken the opponent.
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
To: whiteflame55

even if my intentions is for killing, i cant kill because my sword turns into a reverse edge sword while in shikai and bankai.. besides, its my zanpakuto anyway and i dont want it to be used for killing..

Ouchi - alright, let's say I completely agreed with you. Your blade has just become utterly incapable of being defeated, but you will never decide to kill anyone. That's still overpowered because there's not a blade out there that can defeat you. Even if you took everything else away and kept the 5 minutes of time stop in your bankai, it's overpowered because that's 5 minutes in which you can feel free to get as far away as you want.
But I'm still having trouble grasping why you'd make a shinigami without any will to kill. A reverse edge sword can be turned around, as Kenshin himself did. A shinigami without any reason to kill ever just seems antithetical to the whole of Bleach. A character that has no will to kill would never become a vice captain, and would likely never be considered anything more than a nuisance to soul society.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
but it seems not all pepole have the reasom or intent to kill, take captian unohanna for example,yhea she is the relief squad but if what u say is right she would have the will to kill.
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
Shikai:Sumizomeaisu: dark ice
Is made of black ice ,can’t melt, can’t shatter
Release command: hyouketsu “freeze”

Sumizomeaisubakuha- dark ice blast is an attack that sends a wave of dark energy stunning the opponent and then sending black ice crystals stabbing the opponent

Sumizomeaisusuishou- dark ice cryrstal attacks the opponent the same way senbuzakura shikia does

Sumizomeaisuseishounami- dark ice energy wave the strongest shikia attack that if used wont let you use bankai for 12 hrs it sends an energy blast of darkness with ice particle inside freezing the opponent and poisoning them thanks to the dark energy shorter killing them

Bankai:Sumizomeaisuburiza-do: dark ice blizzard
Is made of black ice, can’t melt, can’t shatter, increases speed, can use shikai attacks

Sumizomeaisushinsei-dark ice nova is an explosion of pure dark energy stunning the opponents nerve cells

Sumizomeaisukontanbakudan- dark ice soul bomb this is like sumizomeaisuseishounami exept in a sphere shape and spreads in a 5 mile radius does not let you use bankai for 3 days if used

Gisei-Sumizomeaisuraishuu- sacrifice dark ice attack , kills anybody the user thinks of but kills the user too hence the name
That's true, I didn't leave room for the one exception: the healing squad. You'll note two things though. First, he's not in the fourth squad. Second, the blade Ouchi created doesn't heal. It would be basically worthless in that regard. I'm not saying that a character like this couldn't exist, I'm saying there's no way they would have any stature or status in Soul Society.
gokuluigifan333 - I believe you posted this earlier, and I gave you a rather detailed response. I'm assuming since I don't see any corrections, you didn't see it. Go back to where you posted it and look for my response if you want one. It looks like all you did here is add an ability that kills both you and the opponent, which honestly just seems worthless. Such an end everything ability is nothing more than a last ditch effort with absolutely no benefit to anyone.
ps my sacrifice attack is for when the user is going to die in a fight or any other thing and can use it to kill his opponent
the darkness isn't pure stunning where it touches it is fast considering it is weak, the energy wave is slow-medium and is as big as a person it can be used for multiple times but this will lengthen the time the user cant go bankai it is used for close range combat because it is slow, the shock wave well the blades spin around the user medium-fast but aren't sharp enough to cut so they just send the opponents flying covers 10' on ground only, the bomb is different because it attacks the soul itself the bomb is very slow considering its range and strength it effects the user if he is within a 5 mile radius but even an inch above and he wont be affected the bomb explodes in contact with an object it takes 1min for it to explode, for the poison is cause the dark energy is impure just stronger than stunning version and it spreads over time if it hits a toe it would still kill just slower the stun for my first ablity doesn't do any damage to the outside but affects the inside cause it is impure

made a mistake check this one
i changed jitto ability this is the real ability and the spirit energy is absorbed until a certain amount witch forces me into bankai [i have not made bankai yet]

Ps. read your post later got to go to fanime in san jose
Bye Bye For now
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
gokuluigifan333 - alright, you addressed most of my questions, one is left out though. That third ability on your shikai, can you reuse it? The ability says you cannot enter bankai for a while after using it, but that doesn't mean you can't simply reuse it. I'd say it's a reasonable ability if it has the same time delay as the delay on unleashing bankai, but if you can reuse it it basically makes bankai seem weak.
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
To whiteflame55:

i dont literally say that i dont want to kill.. of course i'll be needing to kill if im in great danger.. i just like the ways of kenshin himura.. there's always another option than killing..

of course they dont belong in soul society.. who said that my shinigami is a part of soul society? i forgot the name of the place but he's a member of zero division squad to protect the god king.. he became a vice captain because of his zanpakuto ablilities and his captain can defeat him..

if you would ask me, aizen, ichigo, soi fon, shinji, and gin can defeat me..

the real issue here is my 1st bankai ability, teishijikan or stop time.. if you dont like it then i'll remove it if that is the only way for you to stop criticizing my zanpakuto.. i admit, its to powerful if have that ability..
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
(after reading taoreta's zanpakuto)

he can defeat me..
worried
to whiteflame55 it can be used multiple times but it wont be used alot it will only be used if the user uses soul bomb canceling bankai so in this case scenario it will be used
Ouchi - I've mentioned several times that it's the main problem with your blade, glad to see that you understand that. Removing that ability does a lot to balance your blade. I don't see how any blade could have beaten you with that in play.

As for the zero division squad, from what I remember of the show, the only way to get into it is to become something of a legend among the 13 protection squads (meaning you'd have to become a captain). I suppose I was a bit confused considering we don't know if there is any rankings among the zero squad, so when you mentioned "vice captain," I automatically assumed something else.

To be honest, that's pretty much all I wanted you to change. I think there are some flaws in the logic of how you set up your character, but I'm honestly not that interested in character designs. I still have small issues with the blade's function, but I don't think they matter enough to make a fuss about. I can see very obviously that you have problems with my criticisms. You took the time to post your blade on here, I thought I'd take the time to help you make it balanced. I'm sorry if that annoyed you.

gokuluigifan333 - That's alright I guess, just seems like an extremely powerful ability to be able to use so many times. Don't worry about changing it though, it should be fine, seems a bit like the second espada's ability, only it has to cut to effect.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
To whiteflame55:

its ok.. im not really sure if there is a ranking in zero division squad but as i see it, every division has rankings so there might be a possibility that there is a ranking in zero division.

anyway, thanks for the comments..
Hae Whiteflame has anyone done swords bassed on the Asgardians? Nordic gods? Or even the Egyptian gods?
Not that I know of. All those mythical groups would work, the trouble is in just making sure that you don't go overboard in terms of what abilities you give a blade that models after them. I'm basically making one final blade for the Greek group (the last blade I made wasn't good enough in my opinion, so I'm cannibalizing a piece of it for the new blade), after that I'll probably be looking into another genera myself.
বছরখানেক আগে bleachcrazy123 said…
i think i have a new idea for a zanpakuto but i dont kno if its any good or needs some work so whiteflame55 do what you do best find my probs. ok?
Alright, post it whenever and I'll take a look.
So here's the final sword in the group of Greek blades. I'm pretty much giving up on the one I did most recently, and treating this as the third in the group.

Shikai Name: Nenrei no Hon (Book of Ages)

Release Command: Ki… (Chronicle…)

Bankai Name: Nagai Toshitsuki no Taiyō (Compendium of Eons)

Shikai Description: The blade begins as nothing more than a small letter opener. When released, the blade transforms into a calligraphy pen, and a book appears with brown leather covers with a square symbol crossed by a wavy line scorched into it in the wielder’s other hand.

Shikai Ability 1: Ōgon Jidai (Golden Age) – The Golden Age in Greek mythology was a time where no law was necessary and no wars were fought. As a result, its effect is pacifistic. The wielder draws a circle on the ground around them, and anything that comes into contact with the circle will be met with one of two symbols. The first is a giant mark about two times the height of the wielder, in the shape of a Ω, which is meant to absorb light to medium strength physical. The second does the same for kido attacks, though its shape is Θ. Only one can be active at a time, but they activate automatically. This circle does not move with him.

Shikai Ability 2: Gin no Jidai (Silver Age) – The Silver Age saw a world of imperfection, one during which people did terrible things, and they were inevitably punished by Zeus. The wielder opens the book and a spiraling spire of darkness shoots out into the sky. Blades of silver rain down as lightning, striking at locations determined entirely by the wielder. A maximum of 4 bolts can be created by this, meaning that if the wielder wants more bolts to appear, at least one of the bolts has to disappear. Each bolt that strikes ground appears to disappear in a flash of light. These bolts move at speeds rivaling normal lightning.

Shikai Ability 3: Seidōki Jidai (Bronze Age) – The people of this age were said to be extremely warlike in their acts, much more ready to use weaponry. As such, the pen is a small but effective weapon. Any cut inflicted by it injects ink into the target, whereby that ink can be manipulated to cause internal damage. Due to the extremely short reach and difficulty involved in cutting, this effect is not used much.

Bankai Description: The shape on the cover of the book expands out to a scorched circle with two wavy lines passing through it, and the pages appear to emanate a bright emerald light. A thin pair of glasses appears on the face of the wielder with dark green lenses and no legs, staying on the wielder’s face as long as the bankai is active, though they can be broken.

Bankai Ability 1: Eiyū Jidai (Heroic Age) – The Heroic Age was the age of (if you couldn’t guess) heroes, mainly demigods. The wielder uses the pen to draw circular spirals on his fingertips, and a triangular spiral on the palm. Since they must hold the book, this can only be on one hand. The symbols on his fingers can stop any kido strike and disperse the energy into the air. The symbol on the palm repels any physical strike, effectively launching stronger opponents back with the force of their own strike.

Bankai Ability 2: Tekki Jidai (Iron Age) – The people of this age lived in a time of extreme distrust and uncertainty. The wielder taps the right and left side of their glasses, and the ring of ink from the shikai climbs up their legs and down their arms, leaving an array of symbols on each limb. This allows the wielder to increase their speed by 10 times. A circular field of light expands out from the wielder as well, creating a circular zone 15 meters in diameter within which the wielder can see and sense any physical presence. This zone does not move with him.

Bankai Ability 3: Nenrei no Owari (End of Ages) – The Iron Age is said to be doomed to destruction. The wielder opens the book and plunges the pen into its pages. The book and pen both appear to melt and become one with the wielder’s hand. The entire arm becomes entirely incapacitated in that position, with all five fingers of the hand outstretched. Every two minutes, a finger clenches into the hand. The first one starts a flurry of sheets of ethereal sheets of paper, which increase in volume as each new finger descends. When the final finger descends (at 10 minutes), the sheets disappear and the opponent’s sword returns to their hand in its unreleased state. The blade shatters, and the strongest ability of that blade activates and attacks the wielder. If they should survive this, the blade then returns to normal. This can be prevented one of three ways. If the arm with this active is cut or if the wielder is knocked out, the ability is canceled. If the pen or book are destroyed or removed from the wielder’s possession before this can activate, they cannot activate it. If the ability of the opponent’s blade can do no harm (i.e. healing), this will have a positive effect for the opponent.
বছরখানেক আগে tots34 said…
Shikai Name: Raikou (Lightning)
Bankai Name: Raikou Akuma (Lightning Demon)

Shikai Description: The blade turns black and the very tip looks like the end of a lightning bolt.

Shikai Ability 1: Ketatamashii Denkou (Piercing Lightning)- A blue lightning bolt fires at the end of his blade. The attack is similar to Byakuya's Byakura although it's not kido just electrified reistu.

Shikai Ability 2: Seiteki Dageki (Static Shock)- Absolutely harmless by itself, this attack puts tiny amounts of static electricity into the air shocking the enemy where ever it touches. This attack is simply to try and reduce the enemy's composure by becoming annoying and may also cause skin irritation muahaha.

Bankai Description: The shikai sword is engulfed in an electrical aura and is thrown into the air while the electrical build up fires a lighting bolt into the sky the sword remains just a few feet above his head.He now is releasing electricity from his finger tips down to the ground and a lighting strike comes down from the sky, penetrating through the sword and hitting him. Resulting in the blade being split in two while still being connected at the hilt. The two half blades are 5 inches apart from the tip down to the hilt.

Bankai Ability 1: Doragon Denkou (Dragon Lightning)- The attack looks like wave of destrucion no. 88 Flying dragon strike,heaven shaking lightning cannon, although again it's not a kidou attack. He is able to fire 10 of these in just seconds. Fire limit of 50 before all reistu is gone.

Bankai Ability 2: Erekutorikku Toku (Electric Shield)- By breaking the sword on his arm it turns all of his reistu into a shield and can only be broken by something of equal or greater reistu. While it's an extremely good defense he cannot attack in this state.

Bankai Ability 3: Menshoku (Discharge)- This is his ultimate finisher. He is able to release all of his reistu into a single massive beam almost impossible to dodge if fired within a clear line of sight and within a few hundred yards.Since all of his reistu is gone after this attack he can no longer fight.

Bankai's True Power: Along with being able to control any electricity he can use it to recharge some of his reistu. He is able to fight as if he is at full strength even if he has a fraction of reistu left.

Vizard Mask: He rarely has to use it but it greatly increases the amount of reistu he has. The mask has two red lines running down from his temples to his chin. In this state Bankai Ability 1 has a fire limit of 70.

Friends: He hangs out with the vizards and has taken a special liking towards Hiyori Sarugaki. He tends to be a bit protective of her at times. He loves to fight with Kenpachi Zaraki whenever he can just for fun.

Enemies: He dislikes Kon and crakes jokes at him for being a stuffed animal whenever he can. Dislikes Aizen but especially Gin Ichimaru and Tousen.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
tots34 - just a general note: you have too many bankai abilities. You might be better off just shifting some of those to shikai, because there's only one ability there. As for the abilities themselves, the only one I really have a problem with is the first bankai. It just seems a bit over the top to be able to fire off such a huge blast of electric energy multiple times in quick succession. It's not as though the ability itself is all that insane, but firing so many so fast should have a pretty big effect on the wielder's reiatsu. The rest make sense, most seem like all or nothing effects.

Ulquiorra1313 - I never said you should be perfect, I said I saw problems with your blade. You can feel free to change them, or leave the blade as is, but since you posted it on here, I figured I'd give you feedback. It's fine if you're new, and I hope you'll give me feedback on my blades as well.
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
Do you want me to say like it can survive precisely 15.25665865568 attacks before getting damage? Sorry :) I kinda freaked cuz i thought about this for a long time but i see your points now. If i can upload a pic ill draw my zanpakuto and i kinda edited it. And i understand the story holes but hey its my characters life so i guess thats kinda why i changed things around and made them fit my personality a little better. The retaking of the captians position makes no sense i know but i just haaaattttteee Myuri so much that he had to go :) and my spelling, i was trying to type as quickly as possible cuz i didn't wanna spend too too long on it :) Anyways ill update asap and try to make things more clear
Oh yea, and i was really stressed and still am because i had an AP US history test the next day and my AP Exam is in 12 days!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!! So if the updates are belated, im studying :) please wish me luck!
whiteflame55 - your comments do make sense and i agree with you that my bankai's first ability is strong i still think it has its reasons for being fair. Take 1st espada Stark for example, according to manga chapter 363 Stark is able to fire 1000 ceros at once. All of this is simply just my thought processes as i was creating my character.Let me know what you think about my reasons for having it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
actually i'll remove a bankai ability it wasn't until after i posted that last reply that i saw the post above limiting bankai's to having 3 abilities so i'll get rid of my bankai's magnetism ability.
i apologize for skimming over that information.
To ouchi: I think if you wanted to be in squad four, the time stop could be more helpful than anything to transfer the injured while, since time has stopped, their injury gets no worse at all :) Just my thought :) Any comment WhiteFlame?
tots34 - I'd say that this ability is a bit more extensive than any cero I've ever seen, but you have a point. It's probably alright to keep as is. Thanks for trimming down the abilities a bit as well, not my rules but best to keep to em.

Ulquiorra1313 - I feel ya on the tests, took 5 of those back in high school, so I know the pain. Definitely put that stuff ahead of this, this is just for fun. In terms of Ouchi's blade, the 5 minute stop would make an insane way to get people out of an area, but it would be just too much. The fourth squad might want something like that, but since every blade in that squad we've seen to date does something to heal, I can't be sure. He already removed the ability, and I think the blade is fine as is.
whiteflame55- What do you think about placing a limit at 30 of them fired before my reistu is depleted? and maybe a 50 fire limit with vizard mask? I also added another shikai ability tell me what you think.
tots34 - I think you could go a little higher than that, probably more like 50/70. I think it would be absolutely badass to see a bunch of those fired together, and since we've seen that the ability is blockable, it seems entirely reasonable.
Honestly, while a lot of people would probably think that's worthless, I like little abilities like your second shikai. Putting an opponent off balance or causing tremendous irritation can reduce their composure and cause them to make careless mistakes. Opponents who are really well trained will hardly be affected at all, but it's a nice addition.
whiteflame55 ur blade on the ags of time in greek mythology is interesting. being how u used a book like object in ur bankai. it seems many pepole pare in comparison to ur imagination, i would not use a book in my perspective but i like bladed wepons. but then again its ur zanbakuto(soul cutter)
whiteflame55- Thanks. yea that's what i was thinking plus given the right circumstances it could be powerful and yet it's still perfect for a shikai level attack.
rantora13 - far as I'm concerned, a great deal of it is really not from my imagination, it's more borrowing from what I know of history and from several other sources. I really enjoy making blades with a somewhat unique twist to them, but then again so do many other people on here. I've seen a lot of fascinating blade ideas, and many blades that become amazing after just a few tweaks. I enjoy working with history as a backdrop, other people have their "muses" as it were.
i'm not much of an artist but this is my drawing of my zanpakuto :)I switched it around some, the top one is my ban kai and the bottom one is my shikai. I drew this in my easy pre calc class if anyone cares to know lol. The ban kai big ax has a 13 on the blade part because that is my favorite number, and the hand ax is a cross (holy for us Christians) or to anyone not Christian, it can just be a kickass cross shaped ax :)
 i'm not much of an artist but this is my drawing of my zanpakuto :)I switched it around some, the শীর্ষ
Ulquiorra! CHRIST FTW!!!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah!
okae this is the first in a series of blades based on Nordic Gods. This one is based on Tyr.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Zanpakuto

Name: Nokorimono (Leavings)
Release command: Batorutaitoru o kami (Battle Gods Title)
Bankai name: Ookami no nokorimono (Leavings of the Wolf)

Appearance Nokorimono while unreleased looks like a Falchion. Just a simple blade with no designs, same with the hilt. Once it enters Shikai the blade changes to have a one handed man etched on it.

Shikai abilities:
Ability 1: Asgardian no yūki (Asgardian Courage). For a short time any damage I take is completely unfelt, even if a massive reiatsu appears i will not be brought to my knees. The disadvantage of using this is the massive damage I take, as this is a primarily attack technique. Also during this time my strength is increased.
Ability 2: Yūkan Na tatakai (Valorous Battle). Causes me and one other opponent to enter an area separate from the world. No one can enter as long as this battle is going on, but they can see. In this area we must battle till one submits or dies.

Bankai Appearance: My right hand clenches into a fist and becomes useless. The falchion changes until it is a Western long sword. I gain Viking style helm and armour.
Bankai Abilities
Ability 1: Te no sonshitsu (Loss of a Hand). This causes my opponent to enter a mind state in which they believe they have lost a hand. As such they no longer use which ever hand they believe they have lost. This effectively cripples my opponent.
Ability 2: Urufu wa, taiyō o kuu (Wolf eats The Sun). Clouds cover the sky, it begins to snow and a wolf howl is heard. This causes me to enter a state in which i am all but invunrable. I’m faster, stronger and my sword gains a golden glow. After the use of this technique I must sleep for a full week.
Takeshi_Tsurugi - Well, that's certainly an interesting blade. The only problem I see is that the second bankai ability needs to be better explained. "All but invulnerable" is a bit nebulous, as is the amount of speed and strength increase (as well as the strength increase in your shikai). Also, how long does this state last?
বছরখানেক আগে sk8r_ballin said…
cool
Zanpakuto name: Yunibaasu ( meaning Universe )

Release Command: Tsuki Gesshoku ( Lunar Eclipse )

Bankai Name : Tsuki no Kusari-Gama ( meaning Lunar Chain )

Shikia Ability: My Katan turns into a long axe like wepon but the two edge parts are looks like a half ark which so the axe represents the moon and at the end is 4 long chains with at the edge shapred edged stars and moons.

Bankai Ablilty: My Weapon seperates into to and collectes rashee ( excuse me for my spelling) as a source of power and releases this energy as a power beam.
Another ability is that my two wepons uses the rashee to create a surrounding universe around the enemy with moons planets and suns and even creates its own gravity so the enemy wont move and everything closes in on the enemy then KABAM the dude is dead meat

বছরখানেক আগে sk8r_ballin said…
o yea another bankai abilty is that the chains become larger and larger and edged shaped and well its kinda like renji abari's shikia so yea.
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
Release commands are usualy verbs. i could be Like eclipse the moon or something.
I'm guessing your shikai is just a weapon change. it has no abilitys. That's kind of interesting. You could add a ability(just please not a speed boost). Its reishi not rashee. I'm guessing you watch the dub so we cant blame you for not knowing how to spell it.
Remember to give the abilitys limits so they we know how much power they have.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HEY PPL I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING SOMETHING LIKE THE THING THAT WAS HERE BEFORE WE STARTED POSTING ZANPAKTOUS. A BATTLE ROYALE. EACH USER WOULD TAKE A ZANPAKTOU HE MADE AND USE IT FOR A BATTLE 1 ON 1. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
sk8r_ballin - I agree with everything TheBlackFlash said, and would like to add that I don't really get how either of the bankai abilities work. How much energy must be collected before this beam can be released? How quickly can it be collected? Is gravity removed just for them, or does the entire area lose gravity? How do you create the planets and suns? Are they the size of actual planets and suns? That just seems insanely large and impossible.

TheBlackFlash - I'm normally all for that type of thing, but from what I've seen, most of the fights seem to be just massive swings back and forth as each person writes. It's rather rare that I saw an opponent letting their character take damage, and even rarer that I saw a blade that didn't seem to just develop abilities to counteract its opponent. Beyond that, it also seemed as though everyone had some sort of healing ability because no one wanted a fight to end quickly. It's not that it can't work, it just seems difficult to make it interesting.
Yes whiteflame55 i was thiking how to make it easyer for ppl to make their characters take damage. 2 ppl would participate and then before the fight beggins we would vote for them. Like first 10 votes count and if 1 character gets less votes he vill have to lose in the end, that would be the only way as I see it. Our oppinions may differ so ppl please comment.
Okae i see what you mean. I was a bit sleepy when i posted it. But lets see. Umm How about the damage i take is redused by 70% and i gain a 50% strength, speed increase
I'll see if i can make a better pic if anyone cares to see the minor details :) and yes Christ FTW!
sk8r_ballin- ugh i just came up with a eclipse like zanbakuto. but its diffrent from urs.

okay hear goes.

blade name:Otakuhoshi(rising star)

Blade length:4 1/2
guard:wanning cressent.

shinkai:
release command: pound and shatter oyakuhoshi.
blade turns to 3 1/2 ft morning star.
other ability's: on the command of "crush"
the morning star turns to a flail. flail head is larger and the chain can extend up to 6 ft in length.
other ability's include the flail head turning on fire.

bankai: oketus gtsuei(impure blood moon)
i physicly obtain nights armor,speed,strenght,and increase of spirtiual energy.(of course)
behind me in the sky formes two individual moons. as my bankai goes on the moons get closer until the eclipse and shatter,while this is happining i obtain a increse of power and speed(much like ikkaku's bankai) and i gain control of the moon shards(like bykauga's first stage of bankai)al this last about 5min in length.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 sk8r_ballin- ugh i just came up with a eclipse like zanbakuto. but its diffrent from urs. okay hea
worried
and athe flail form.
 and athe flail form.