ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
ouchi - the blade looks fine. In terms of the character himself, I'm honestly only rarely fond of any vaizard characters. While I'd like to explain my main reasoning on that point, I would have to reveal a huge spoiler to do it, so instead I'll provide a secondary reason. Vaizards are extremely uncommon. If you think about it, the group that Ichigo met up with and Ichigo himself are the only vaizards in existence, all of them because of the efforts of Urahara Kisuke. While it's certainly possible that other vaizards exist, I'd say the chances are about as likely as running into a random spirit with a chain coming out of their chest with the powers of a captain class shinigami.
In terms of the stats in general, it's hard for me to measure what any of those mean. It also seems like your character just becomes amazing in every category with the mask on. And, to be honest, I have no idea how to measure what effect high intellect has on a fight. But also realize that I know very little about character creation. I've literally created the character concept for all of two separate people, and I've only explored the basics of what ways they excel. Most of my qualms with characters others make are pretty basic, and the rest are based in whether or not they work with the story. I honestly don't get the number system.
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
To whiteflame: (i guess you didnt read the story of my shinigami.. correct me if im wrong..)

-i know that my stats are weird but if i put it in a battle, the intellect of my shinigami, his kido expertise and zanpakuto abilities are quite a combination.. plus i created my shinigami as vaizard to balanced his stats.. because if im not mistaken the average stats of a vice captain is 450 or above.. 500 are captains stats.. Higher than 500 is yamamoto and aizen's stats and that is OP. Ive read it in wikipedia..

uhmm can u tell me the spoilers.. i really like vaizards..
pls send it to my inbox..
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
whiteflame55-the character personality might help some
Alright, first some background. Hideaki is still a part of the gotei 13, though he sits in the 3rd seat in squad 12. He sits here after having been removed from 2 other squads, namely the 10th and 6th division. Despite high proven fighting strength, he never applied to be captain of a single division, nor did he desire any kind of higher status.
He is resentful of soul society in general. His emotionless state and lack of desire to assist others in battle got him kicked out of squad 10. Insubordination got him kicked out of squad 6, Byakuya could not stand a soul reaper that would not obey orders. He was almost kicked out of the Gotei 13, but Kurotsuchi Mayuri decided to keep him on on the basis that he sees him as a possible future asset.
His perception of every fight and of his own future is one of writing his own story. He shows no thrill in fighting, his desire of any fight's outcome is entirely based off of some self-conceived tale he's thought of for himself. He views opponents as formulaic in their attacks and movements, identifying patterns to use against them. When he's on his own, he can be seen with his blade in the released state, reading through an unknowable language in his book and writing notes in the captions. He doesn't show affection to anyone, and spurns regular interaction with others.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
Ochi- So can i get your opinion on the electricity not effecting me thing :)?
Karuroso loves to fight like kenpachi but he likes to let his opponents take advantage and doesnt release shikai until his opponent releases bankai but he knows when there is a dangerous opponent and releases shikai at the same time they do ,he is pretty smart and can tell what his opponents do after(usally) after 3 attacks of the same attack but can forget easily so if you switch attacks constantly he'll forget the weakness, being a kid he also is cheerful but can get ticked off easily
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
Uluq.123- the electricity WILL effect everybody(let's make it that way) that has a zanpaktou made of any metal i think. Unless your zanpaktou is made of wood or rubber LOL it effects you since it works like a transfer between you and the electricity. How about if you stick your zanpaktou in the ground like those thingis on the roofs(can't rember how they're called) they draw away the thunder and let it flow in to the ground.
Ouchi- about writing the battles. I never did that before, XD, only one in school while i was booooooored and it didn't realy work out so IDK
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
gokuluigifan333 - alright, I suppose we just need setting and motive then, and we can get this party started. It seems apparent to me that neither of this have done much of this before, but it seems like you'd be the more likely person to initiate this conflict from the personality you've expressed. Since that is the case, I'll let you determine the exact motive. Let's say that the setting is outside of Seireitei itself, in some random district of Rukongai.
বছরখানেক আগে TheMostFurious said…
TheBlackFlash - Good, decided then :D
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
laugh
Fight! Fight! Fight! XD
বছরখানেক আগে warshark1 said…
Zanpakuto-Ōshankontorōra(ocean controller
Release Command-Umi wa watashi no ken to tate ni naru(seas become my sword and shield)
Bankai-Divu~ain'ōshan wa kami(Devine Ocean God)

Zanpakuto Ability 1-Allows me control over all water

Zanpakuto Ability 2-allows me to control over ice

Zanpakuto ability 3-Allows me to turn any water into a blade

Shikai Appereance- Solid blue blade with a light hilt and star like hilt guard

Bankai Ability 1-Allows me to recall any 1 of my shikai abilities

Bankai Ability 2-Allows me to control the blood in a persons body

Bankai Ability 3- Allows me to use water as my own shield

Bankai apperance-no blade just a vortex of water surrending me
warshark your zanpaktou is very op and lacks a huge amount of description. name of abilitys-english or japanese, limits of abilitys, amounts of materia you can control, and a overall better description. Read the posts before you and see how you have to make it(page 62.

BTW. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
Its whiteflame VS gokuluigi fan right-you 2 write?
warshark1- how can the bankai ability 2 allows you to control blood, is there a radius around of how much water you can control( such as like being within a 5 feet radius of water i can control it, like black flash japanese name of abilitys(or english), how does it control ice cause in bleach ice and water are to different things or else hitsugaya(sorry if i mispelled his name) would have been able to control water too,for the shield how does it defend you, how many blades can you make zanpakto ability 3 and how big are they if i miss any thing whiteflame55 can help too
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
koolo
New zanpakto for mean time

Shikai:Kyuutenhisaki(heavens flames)
the sword is made of white fire but in the middle there is the blade ,it can almost burn anything, it can also cause explosions but uses some rietsu if used to explode

Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames)- most of the flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponents, it’s the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, it travels medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto, it can only make 5 flame blades at a time

Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave)-I strike the ground and a row of flames appear damaging anyone in its path, it has a range of 20 meters,its as wide as omadea,the flames stay there for 40 seconds before returning to the zanpakto, it travels fast being an automatic attack

Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)-this forms a cirle of flames around the user and burst upwards not letting him or the opponent attack(this attack is counted as defensive and not offensive, covers a 3 feet radius,lasts for 50 seconds,it is medium-fast,doesnt cover over and under in the space where i am

Bankai:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(heavens and hells flames)
the blade gets a mix of white and black flames,it can almost burn anything,it can cause explosions,the blade stays in the middle

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two flames cross over each other and blue flames come out and shoot forward(blue fire or flames are the hottest type),it is slow-medium, it covers a radius of 2 feet(the burst is in circle shape),it travels 10 meters than stops(gets weaker the longer it travels)

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explodi­ng rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells flames sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic

if i missed anything tell me ok
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে warshark1 said…
Edits to my zanpakuto: Controls blood because there is water in blood;controls ice made of water; Ability 1 name= Suibun kanri 200m radius(water control); ability 2 name- Kōri seigyo 50m radius(ice control(can not make ice from water));ability 3 name- Mizu wa watashi no ha o keisei suru(water form my blade)10m radius and forms up to two blades; bankai ability 1 name- Modori-chi no nōryoku(return abilities)all abilities radius doubed ;bankai ability 2 name- Chi ningyō(blood puppet)250m radius; bankai ability 3 name- Mizu o shahei(shielding water) 50 radius
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
warshark1-you addressed most of our questions but you left one out how can it defend
warshark1: the big problem you didn't address is how to defend against the blood issue. If all your other abilities remained exactly how they are, none would be nearly as powerful as this one. You could literally kill someone without touching them, and as far as I can tell, it's impossible to defend against. I realize there's water in blood, but it's still ridiculous. A few possibilities: you have to draw their blood before you can control it, you can only control blood flow to the extremities making it difficult for them to move, you can only control the rate of flow and nothing else (as in, no hemorrhages, can't have it exit the body, can't stop flow of blood completely). In my opinion, if you were to implement all 3 of those, it would be reasonable. Implementing just one probably wouldn't be enough.

gokuluigifan333 - it's an interesting blade, but I have an issue with the final blade. It's basically an automatic ability that makes it impossible for anyone to engage you in physical combat because they get blasted back. Unless I misread it, that's what I'm seeing. I'll start this fight momentarily.

New zanpakto for mean time

the sword is made of white fire but in the middle there is the blade ,it can almost burn anything, it can also cause explosions but uses some rietsu if used to explode

Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames)- most of the flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponents, it’s the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, it travels medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto, it can only make 5 flame blades at a time

Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave)-I strike the ground and a row of flames appear damaging anyone in its path, it has a range of 20 meters,its as wide as omadea,the flames stay there for 40 seconds before returning to the zanpakto, it travels fast being an automatic attack

Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)-this forms a cirle of flames around the user and burst upwards not letting him or the opponent attack(this attack is counted as defensive and not offensive, covers a 3 feet radius,lasts for 50 seconds,it is medium-fast,doesnt cover over and under in the space where i am

the blade gets a mix of white and black flames,it can almost burn anything,it can cause explosions,the blade stays in the middle

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two flames cross over each other and blue flames come out and shoot forward(blue fire or flames are the hottest type),it is slow-medium, it covers a radius of 2 feet(the burst is in circle shape),it travels 10 meters than stops(gets weaker the longer it travels)

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(expllod ing rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells flames sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic,if the opponent has a higher spiritual pressure it wont affect them at all

check mine its fixed
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alright, I guess I'll start the actual fight off:

Hideaki didn't notice Karuroso appear next to him. He didn't notice much of anything these days. His focus had been on deciphering a set of phrases in his zanpakuto, and he seemed so close. But then again, that's what he had been telling himself for a long time now. He wasn't any closer than he had been 3 weeks ago.

He was roused by the circle of ink around him forming a defensive symbol. Hideaki looked up to see the bloodthirsty smile of his opponent staring back at him. What a pain. "YOU'RE MINE!" Karuroso said, jumping back a good distance and unleashing his zanpakuto with the command "hyouketsu." Immediately, a wave of dark ice crystals shot out at Hideaki. Hideaki simply closed his book slowly, taking his time to stand up and ready himself for a fight. The ice crystals met with another symbol and were stopped.

Karuroso's smile expanded still further, and he unleashed a wave of dark energy, which, once again, met with the energy defensive symbol. Karuroso then began to chuckle. Hideaki asked him "what's so funny?" Suddenly, Karuroso was behind him, and another wave of crystals eddied out of the blade. With the defensive ability already active, his shikai was incapable of defending against this new wave of attacks.

"Danku." An ethereal energy barrier appears in front of the attack, blocking all of the ice crystals en route their target. Suddenly, Karuroso was directly next to him, slicing with his blade directly. Hideaki's quick response by parrying with his pen saved him from being cut in half, but led to a slice directly through his right side.

"Ugh..." unused to pain, Hideaki went down on one knee, coughing up a bit of blood. Karuroso took the moment to strike again with his ice crystals, only to meet another hastily drawn circle's defense. Hideaki's book had also fallen open on the ground, and began pouring out a black energy into the sky.

"I don't know why you're attacking me, but you'll regret it." Hideaki said, looking up at Karuroso with an assured gaze.

"Regret it?! This is what I live for!" Karuroso exclaimed, lunging at Hideaki with yet another wave of ice ahead of him.

The wave strikes a defensive symbol, and Karuroso appears behind Hideaki once again, this time aiming for his neck...Only to see another symbol appear. His eyes grew wide for a moment before a silvery blade descended from the sky, plunging through the back of his right shoulder. Hideaki had taken the moment provided by the short conversation to draw a second circle inside the first, reducing his range of movement but providing a second defense.

"Your lust blinds you..." Hideaki whispered, in a low, dark tone. With that, 3 blades appeared from the sky, plunging directly towards Karuroso.

You're turn gokuluigifan333 =) .
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The addition works slightly better, but I'd say go even less. Someone on par with you should be unaffected as well, especially by an automatic ability. Just state that it is a burst equal to 3/4 of your spiritual pressure, and that anyone who is not powerful enough to endure it will be blasted back.
big smile
My turn

Hideaki:Hado 63

Karuroso(thoughts):i didnt see this coming(takes the full blast of the sokatsui) (actual speech) not bad but how bout this he (he shunpos behind Hideaki sending a wave of black energy, Hideaki dodges but Karuroso is behind him and slashes at him

Hideaki:you used the wave of dark energy as a distraction well lets see if you dodge this(uses silver age at Karuroso,Karuroso dodges one but gets hit by 3 bolts)

Karuroso:thoughts: he seems to dislike close range but is quick at making distance actual speech: hmph how bout a wave of crystals(Karuroso sends a wave of crystals but the dont attack and he keeps them next to him)

Hideaki:thoughts: he is going to use that so that he can get close to me well it wont work actual speech: silver age(the bolts rain down but not on Karuroso, the flashes from silver age blind Karuroso while he faintly hears bronze age, Hideaki shunpos behind Karuroso and stabs him leaving an ink,then Hideaki causes inner damage to Karuroso)

Hideaki and Karuroso: Bankai

Karuroso: dark ice nova(Hideaki gets hit then stunned while Karuroso lands a slash but at the same time the stun effect wears off and Hideaki barely dodges only getting a cut in his shirt

Hideaki: iron age (shunpos behind Karurosu and attacks him with 100 lightning quick punches,Karuroso being good at hand-to-hand combat also was able to block half of them but still took heavy damage)

Hideaki: youre weak

im done
whiteflame55-ok thanks for the tip
Improved zanpakto:

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explodi­ng rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells flames sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic,if the opponent has a higher or equal spiritual pressure it wont affect them at all, only 3/4 of my spiritual pressure bursts out
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hideaki begins writing symbols on his hand, carefully watching his opponent. "Heroi..." Suddenly, his eyes widened. Several black ice crystals had fallen from the sky, 3 of which now stuck in his back. His ability to see and sense everything around him proved entirely useless with an aerial attack, something that his opponent had realized after sending huge waves of ice at him. Each wave of ice that would have hit him had been blocked, but anything above him continued on.

"Looks like I found the hole in your defense." Karuroso said, appearing suddenly to the right of Hideaki. He lashed out with the blade, but it was caught in the left hand of Hideaki, who had just barely finished the symbols. "Heroic Age" he groaned, and looked over his shoulder to watch as Karuroso was launched backwards by the force of his own attack, breaking a rib and slamming into a hillside.

"That was a nice...urgh...trick," Hideaki said, pulling out each of the three crystals embeded in him. "But it wont work twice," he stated, as another group of crystals plunged down toward him. He once again raised his hand and dissipated the energy of them using his fingertips, watching as black ice formed over the fingers within his control. "We'll see how you deal with your own energy."

"Hado #53: Tenran!" Karuroso shouted, sending a huge tonado-like wind at his opponent. Hideaki quickly sidestepped the brunt of the storm, gazing at a particular portion of the wind until he saw another wave of dark energy eddy out. "My ability allows me to sense anything that enters into this zone, it doesn't matter if you're hidden from my sight," Hideaki exclaimed, jumping back from the wave and readying his arm to block the onslaught of ice.

His eyes suddenly widened in surprise as his opponent appeared above him, slicing down to take out Hideaki's arm. A quick movement saved the arm, but caused a deep slash across his chest. "You think you can underestimate me and survive this fight?" Karuroso stated derisively. "If all you see is patterns, then I'm just going to have to disappoint you at every turn." Karuroso plunged his blade into his heart, thinking he had won, only to note that all he had hit was the remainder of Hideaki's shirt.

"Underestimate you?" Hideaki appears a couple of meters away. Paper starts falling from the sky in small amounts, disappearing as it touches anything. "I have no intention of allowing myself a moment's hesitation." He held up his right arm to reveal that it was entirely rigid, with all four fingers outstretched and the thumb held against his palm. "8 minutes. That's how long you have to defeat me." Returning his right arm to his side, he lunges out at his opponent, left arm outstretched, striking the ice crystals into his Karuroso's right leg as he tries to dodge.

You're up.
smile
Karuroso:(Karuoso sends a another wave of crystals to block Hideakis attack but he was too quick and manages to punch Karuroso 100 times)

Hideaki: only 8 minutes you better hurry

Karuroso: i guess i have to use it(jumps in sky and summons the soul bomb, then goes back to the ground) make that 6 minutes(reverts back to shikai)

Hideaki:seems like you were hiding an attack(tries to shunpo out of radius but Karuroso intercepts and uses energy wave but Hideaki dodges and then Karuroso hears hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho, Karuroso: Bakudo 81 Danku(hado 88 was blocked and 3 minutes have passed leaving only 3 minutes)

Hideaki: you are stupid you are really gonna sacrifice your life just to defeat me(not the sacrifice ability, its the soul bomb)

Karuroso:i dont plan to die

Now we need the votes to determine the winner
K
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
whiteflame55-now we need to know how many votes determines the winner
Yeah, for those of you that haven't voted yet, please do. As far as I've seen there have only been 3 votes so far. We can't finish this till we get at least 5.

Whoever reaches 5 first takes it?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
whiteflame all the way
whiteflame
Alright, so from what I can see, rantora13, Ulquiorra1313, and TheBlackFlash have all voted. We need at least two more people to vote before we can finish this.
ppl sorry if this is off topic ATM but TheMostFurious, when i was looking at your zanpaktou today(had nothing better to do) i saw that your bankai consists of a defensive ability. A offensive ability that was removed and 2 last resort abilitys. So ATM you have no way of attacking(except for a normal attack) without cousing serious damage to yourself. I would like to advise you to put in a semi powerfull ability so you can make up for the removal of great extension.
Just so you guys know, I've got a couple of really good endings to this fight playing out in my head, one for if I lose and one for if I win. So get those votes in ASAP, I'd like to get one of these down in writing.
বছরখানেক আগে snZ_ladysamurai said…
smile
where do you get the Japanese translations?
anyways if i were to have a zanpaktou it would be like i would like to have a long blade with a dragon on it in its shikai form and it should be black and the dragon should be white. and i would like to control the element earth. and i would also want a bankai in the form of a huge dragon and if my zanpaktou cuts anything then it turns into a stone and then into sand.
So, um...yeah. Apparently, no one else is voting. For those of you who haven't voted, please go back to page 61 where both gokuluigifan333 and I have posted our blades and vote for whichever one you like the best. If you have ever posted on this forum before, please vote. By the end of the day, I'll just go by who has the most votes (though I really do want at least 2 more people to vote before I do).

snZ_ladysamurai - Spell out your blade some more. You can go to any translation website (Google translator for example) and convert names to Japanese. Right now, I really can't comment on this blade because there's not enough to comment on. Controlling the earth can be entirely reasonable if you're careful with implementation. So can the dragon (though it really seems out of place with your abilities) and the cutting ability (though it depends upon area of effect, wouldn't be so bad if it was like, say, Boa Hancock's ability from One Piece), they just need to be explained.
বছরখানেক আগে onix11 said…
Whiteflame, he knows his stuff.
i wonder if i can vote cause ill vote for whiteflame liking his zanpakto better than mine
seems like whitefkame won.
actually i dont know if i count
but i agree
meh
I agree as well. i think i counted five for him
Ladysamuri- i just translated individual words like for you, you could say dragon, earth etc... and mix them together in a way that sounds amazin
*shrug* guess that's the consensus. Time to finish this:

Hideaki's expression suddenly changed to a slight smile. "Finally a smile in the face of death eh?" Karuroso bellowed, "Sumizomeaisuseishounami!" A tremendous dark ice wave began expanding outward, and though he knew it would not hit, Karuroso sped towards his opponent while inside of it, ready to stun him once again and make his way out of the spirit bomb's blast radius. As he exited his own attack, he readied to unleash another wave of dark energy...

Only to notice that nothing but an image remained of his opponent. "Sōren Sōkatsui" he heard from his right, as two blasts of blue light shot from Hideaki's hands. "DON'T YOU GET IT? IT'S OVER!" Karuroso shouted, sending out another dark ice wave toward him. The spell was absorbed seemingly along with his opponent.

Karuroso laughed as he sped away from the bomb, reaching the point that he was just out of range for its explosion, standing to watch as the entire area was engulfed in high intensity spirit particles of black ice.

"Hado 61: Rikujōkōrō." Karuroso's laughter cut off abruptly as 6 beams of light slammed into his body, shutting down his movement entirely. Barely able to turn his head, he watched as Hideaki appeared out of nowhere. "HOW?" He exclaimed, eyes wide with anger. "An ability I had derived from reports on the vaizards. Captain Mayuri has a knack for finding and researching such information. I believe Hachigen Ushōda called it 'Hachigyō Sougai,' though I've only managed to recreate it on this small scale. Amazing how well it seems to conceal and even erase reiatsu. Of course, I needed you to show me what the blast radius of your bomb was before I could reveal myself, would have been a shame for us both to die in the blast."

Karuroso glared at him, his reiatsu increasing as he pushed against his bonds, breaking partially free. "I told you..." he said, anger thick in his voice, "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!" He released another wave of dark ice energy, a smirk on his face. Hideaki merely stared at him while the last finger on his right hand descended.

The energy and all the ice in the area all seemed to converge at a rapid pace on Karuroso's blade. His eyes went wide with shock as he saw his attack return, and wider still as his own body began to freeze. Black ice formed over sporadic parts of his body, and his own poisonous energy started filtering into his veins.

In one last desperate attempt, he shattered the remainder of the six rods and ran at Hideaki. Each step became slower and slower as he attempted to close the distance between himself and that piteous gaze. With a piercing howl, he launched the sword straight at his opponent.

"There is no fate crueler than being defeated by yourself." Hideaki stated, staring at the blade mere inches from his forehead. A long strip of ice connected it to Karuroso's outstretched hand. Karuroso himself was entirely frozen in a state of pure hatred. Hideaki mused how long it might take the poison to kill him in that state, and slowly walked toward the 4th division's section of Soul Society. "I suppose I'll have to explain this to his captain later, what a pain." Reverting his bankai back to shikai, he began once again to read from the book, putting the fight out of his mind as he walked.

Hope that's a suitable ending, enjoyed doing this.
yea its awesome i made a character and zanpakto battle forum
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
Hey! Ive already voted.. I vote for whiteflame..
Heh, sorry about that, forgot to include your name on there. Anyway, I think we should set up another one of these, so anyone want to be in the next battle? Need two new people.
kool ending.
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra457 said…
Zanpakuto name: Kuroi chi no akuma
Meaning: the black blood demon
Release command: bleed rapidly
The regular katana hilt is black with purple detail and with a pentagon shaped guard
The released form looks like a Bagua Dao with red and black cloth coming out the bottom of the hilt and with a red line running down the blade
Abilities
1: Fukakai na chi: my opponent is only able to cut through my skin layer my blood hardens and stops the blade but I’m only able to harden it in one body part at a time
2: Ketsueki no buki: the blood that is spilt I am able to use as a weapon
3: Chi kontorōru: if somehow my blood enters one of your wounds I can then control that limb or body part
ulquiorra457-nice zanpakto its unique cause it doesnt have bankai and it uses blood but how many weapons can you make and what type of weapons does it make, and being able to control a limb even though its not the whole body is still pretty over powered instead how bout cotrolling that single part that where the blood entered
I would like to. But i don't have the time to write the fight since i have to do SOOOOOOOOO much for school ATM.
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra457 said…
why thank you gokuluigifan333 and the weapons are like a blood drop can become a long needle or a pool of blood become a whole other sword