ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
another new zanpakto, this is probably the weakest out of my zanpakto

Shikai:bu-meran(boomerang)
grows 5 scythes, keeps the regular blade in the middle

bu-merantounyuu(boomerang throw)-the scythes disconnects from the hilt and fly towards the opponent in a medium-fast speed,they cover a range of 10 meters each, of course return to the user(connects back to the hilt

Bankai:Kazebu-meran(wind boomerang)
keeps the scythes but the scythes are now connected by wind, keeps the regular blade in the middle

Kazebu-merantounyuu(wind boomerang throw)-the scythes spin then disconnect from the hilt and spin forming a small tornado and fly towards the opponent fast,covers a range of 11 meters each

Kazebu-merantatsumaki(wind boomerang tornado)- the wind carries the scythes disconnected and spins around the user covers a range of 2 meters around the user, it is fast, anyone that is past or before the radius doesnt get affected but the wind blows the opponent a few inches away if outside the radius anyone inside isnt affected
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
ha boomerang's
yea but its also a wind type in bankai and i thought it was pretty intersting but i wasnt able to think of that many moves
im gonna make an arrancars zanpakto
Resurrección:destruir y morder, toro y tigre(destroy and bite,bull and tiger)
Appearence:the arrancar grows bull horns and gets retractable tiger claws,gets a white zanpakto with a red flame pattern,gets a black zanpakto with a blue flame pattern

cuerno de destrucción(horn from destruction) the white zanpakto glows red and gets the shape of a lance and you can slash with it but if you stab it launches the lance which travels medium-fast,is the size of a zanpakto but lance shaped

garra de muerte(claw from death, really doesnt kill)black zanpakto glows blue keeps its original shape but each time the user slashes it sends a blue getsuga tensho-like blast but stronger,it is 3/4 the size of a blue getsuga tensho, it travels medium
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
anybody want to join my character and zanpakto battle forum
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
smile
No thanks.
ppl I need some help/ideas. Specialy whiteflame55's help. I was looking at my zanpaktou and i figured that my zanpaktou is only strengt and pysical attacks and no strategy attacks. And since i love whiteflame55's Book of Acients zanpaktou since it has many strategy tipe attacks like hero age and like that. So i need all of your ppl's ideas for a strategy tipe ability for my zanpaktou. It is ice based so it could be something about ice- but that is not so necessary since Shirotasu means White Lotus and it could have something to do with a lotus,...

ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU PPL THINK OF. TNX
maybe an attack where white lotuses(i think its a word)rain down and if the opponent attacks the lotuses gather and form a shield(in a lotus shape of course) but if the opponent has a greater spiritual pressure he'll be able to break it
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
gokuluigifan333 - the arrancar resurreccion you created certainly seems interesting, I really don't have a problem with the lance throw ability, though it seems a little similar to Neliel's own release. In terms of the second ability, it just doesn't seem that original. I'd say do something a little more akin to the two animals you named it after. For example, why not have horns grow out of your lower arms, allowing for more extremely powerful punches? In terms of the tiger side, you could have 8 discs appear, one held between each of the fingers. They could be connected by strings to the skin between those fingers, allowing for easy retrieval. Just a thought.

TheBlackFlash - As I don't know a whole lot about the lotus, I figured I'd look up a bit on it. It appears that the Hindi texts refer to a lotus as being a representation of purity, untouched by sinful actions. It seems as though the best way to represent that is through a defensive ability. How about this? Tattoos appear to grow from the center of the wielder's chest and back, expanding along the arms and legs. It grows up on both sides of the limbs and back with inch wide patterns, one along each of the limbs and 4 vines coming from those central points on the back and chest. The wielder can automatically summon a dense sheet of ice that extends along those patterns, which can endure and absorb any physical strike. How's that?
বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Okae sword update.

Zanpakuto

Name: Fushō Pawā (Unrevealed Power)
Release command: Funsai no Ninshiki (shatter Perceptions)
Bankai name: Shizen No Naka De Akiraka Ni Sa Rete I Nai Dengen (Unrevealed Power Within Nature)

Appearance: In its sealed state it’s a simple Bokken. No Hilt with white wrapping around the hilt. Once it enters its released state the blade grows longer and a hilt develops, it looks like a willow wrapping itself around the blade.

Shikai abilities:
Ability 1: Neichāzureiji (Natures Rage). I draw Reiatsu form the air and surrounding environment by holding the Zanpakuto on my shoulder with the blade going over behind me and the hilt facing forward. The reiatsu gathers at the pommel of my sword until it is full at which point I swing the sword creating a blast of reiatsu not to dissimilar to Getsuga Tenshou.
Ability 2: Guranitto kabe (Granite Wall). This causes me to go into a petrified state; I cannot move or react for a minute. But in return for this I gain an extremely effective defence. I take a small amount of damage as it would be like trying to cut through Seki-Seki, about 40% of all damage.

Bankai Appearance: After entering Bankai the Bokken splits in 2, Creating two distinctly different blades. One retains all the aspects of the Shikai appearance and remains wooden. The other becomes the colour of granite and the hilt changes to look like a block of stone. The wooden sword I call U~irō (Willow), the stone is Kakōgan (Granite). I use U~irō for attack and Kakōgan for defence.
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Ki no Ikari (Wrath Of The Trees). A single great Willow appears behind me and wraps my opponent (Only if able to grasp them) in its limbs. After they have been wrapped an angry howl can be heard from the Willow and the limbs tighten crushing my opponent, more often than not, to death. If the Willow misses it will wait until it can strike. It will last for up to 5 minutes before disappearing.
Ability 2: Gāgoiru Junsui na Kakōgan no (Gargoyle of Pure Granite). This is the upgraded version of the Shikai move in which I become petrified. Instead of being unable to move, I can move. My speed is greatly reduced and I have less power behind my strikes. But now I am unaffected by all but 20% of any damage I take.
Ability 3: Neichāzu shin no Pawā (Natures True Power). This is my finale attack. Both swords become one, they look like a standard Katana now, save that up the blunt edge is what looks like a willow tree and the blade appears to be made of granite. This increases my speed and strength. This power lasts as long as I need it. Although after prolonged use i become incapacitated for as long as 3 months.
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
I got a new zanpakuto. Its a dual blade again. I love dual blades.

Kaze no akuma no o (wind demon tail)
Whip, akuma no shippo
- The two swords shine and split into segments all connected by a metal wire type thing only thicker, making them whip-like. Able to extend 10 feet

Toripuru Kaze no akuma no o (triple wind demon tail)
-Same as Shikai only each blade has becomes three whips. Range about 20 feet

[shikai abilities]
1)Muchi no seigyo (control of the whip)
This allows me to control the movement of both of the whips at will. I can bend them and make them go in any direction up to the 10 foot limit
2) Muchi no seigyo (wind whip)
When i bring one of the whips down, a burst of air comes out at very high velocities. not exactly sure what speed but similar to aribending in avatar for those who have seen it.
3)Muchi shīrudo (whip shield)
The whips wrap around me and act as a shield, protecting from a zanpakuto as a normal sword block would, but around my whole body.

[bankai abilities]
1)Kami々 No u~ippusu (whips of the gods)
The whips are commanded to split apart. Two of the three whips on each side split into the blade fragments and soar into the sky. After 2 minutes, they fall from the sky, moving very quickly with aid of the wind. can be dogged but not easily due to the speed
2) Hoippu tatsumaki(Whip tornado)
I swing the whips above my head in a circular fashion. Since the zanpakuto is a wind element, it creates a tornado. The tornado is about forty feet in diameter, cuz thats how big the whips allow it to be. I have no control over the tornado once it leaves the whips. It travels straight
3)Hoippu tokimeki o torimaku
The whips wrap around my opponent and latch onto the skin. Then, i pull the hilts and the whips tear off of the opponent. Though not fatal and not even critically injuring, the pain from the hundreds of cuts often make the opponent crazy from pain.

I know this needs a lot of work so PLEASE comment with helpful material None of that this blade sucks crap... I wrote this when i was not in the best mood. . So please help without hurt...

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
how far does the air from the second shikai attack cover same with the second bankai attack,and how much can the shield stop such as if the opponent has a stronger spiritual pressure,nice zanpakto other than those attacks i mentioned i didnt think that somebody would had mad a whip-like zanpakto(much like renjis except for wind)
well the second shikai attack technically goes forever, but greatly dissipates over time. I'm not sure but it is most effective over the distance of like 10-15 feet. The shield reacts more to differently powered attacks. Weak attacks (such as a normal cut) would deflect right off. However, an attack from for example, Komamura's ban kai would cause the part of the shield it hit to crumple and loose the shield like properties and become more like the ordinary blade.

Yea i came up with this one while i was dropping my older bro off at college for summer semesters. As i said, i love dual blades and i was trying to come up with a creative way to make them cool. I have a new one in progress that i think is more creative than this
Takeshi_Tsurugi - I suppose I may have not discussed it before, but there is a problem with the second shikai ability. It just seems entirely worthless. You stand there taking 40% less damage. What prevents an opponent from just causing as much damage as possible (even if it's less), or even just standing there? I don't really see a benefit. The second bankai makes more sense, but I'd like a better idea of what exactly the speed reduction is. The third bankai ability needs a lot more specificity. What is this speed and strength increase exactly? Can this be used with the second bankai ability? You say this can be used as long as you want, but then you can't use it for 3 months. What if the blade is somehow sealed or removed from you while in use? What prevents you from just keeping it constantly active?

Ulquiorra1313 - The shikai seems fine now that you've explained it. I'm wondering, however, whether the shield has the ability to protect you from kido as well as physical strikes. I could see vulnerability to kido being a good way to make that portion balanced.
As for the bankai, the first ability is blockable, correct? Just making sure. It sounds like you're actually reducing the number of whips with this ability down to 2 and sending the rest as blade fragments into the sky. The second bankai is fine because it can affect both of you. The third bankai seems like it doesn't do anything, I don't see any difference between just striking people with the whips in shikai form (where there are more of them) and striking them with the bankai form, since you don't provide any reason why this is stronger/causes more damage/hits more easily. It's an interesting blade, just think it needs some tuning up.
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
Kindly concentrate on your zanpakutos.. some of you just create and create zanpakuto but they dont pefrect it.. Before creating another zanpakuto, try to fix and perfect the abilities of your zanpakutos..

Sorry if i said that but that the truth..
tongue
Yes it is blockable. And the third to tell you the truth was mostly a placefiller.
Ouchi- I am sorry to say i believe it to be the opposite. You don't need to perfect the zanpakuto before creating a new one, it is more fun to work on multiple at one time. That is why this is here, not just to show off but to get ideas and expand your zanpakuto. Perfection is merely what the creator thinks is best

And by the way, in my opinion, things that will inhibit you for three months or even a couple weeks are a very bad idea. They waste three days and you could easily be killed in those days. But that is just my opinion :))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ulquiorra1313 i liked your post when you said why would i kill people with my zanpakto when i can watch two people be confused at how to do that(or something like this) when i first saw i laughed a bit it good to have some comedy relief every once in a while
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
It's been a while since I posted anything up here, but this idea just came to me.

Shikai: Suto-Mu Raikaku (Storm Caller)
Bankai: Tentousama Suto-Mu (Ruler of Storms)
Phrase: Shout To the Heavens

Shikai Appearance: The blade is a yard long katana and has quite the design on it. The groove of the blade is dark gray like storm clouds. There are yellow lines shaped like thunderbolts in the dividing line of the blade, and the grain is dark blue to look like ocean waves. The rest of the blade is black and the handle is gray with a trident shape at the end.

Shikai Abilities

1) Kaze Shi-Rudo (Wind Shield): The wielder can encase himself inside a vortex of wind that can deflect kido spells of up to 50 with ease, but if the kido spell is higher than 50, then the wielder must strengthen the shield with his spirit energy to the same amount the attacker is using the kido with. If timed correctly then the wielder can deflect the spell back at the opponent, this won't work against spells above 50!

2) Fo-Kasu (Forecast): The groove of the blade glows and a storm cloud comes out of the blade and forms above the wielder.(The storm cloud is 35 feet in diameter.) The wielder then calls out either water, wind, or lightning; the attack varies depending on what the wielder says. If water, rain falls from the cloud and is sharpened by the wielders spiritual pressure, making the rain seem like knives. If wind, a large tornado is formed from the cloud and follows the opponent until it is dispelled by a counter attack or the wielder. If lightning, then the cloud will launch a barrage of lightning bolts at the opponent, a little faster than regular kido attacks. (The cloud will only last for 30 seconds, once the time is up the cloud will disappear.)

3) Suto-Mu Higyou (Storm Strike): The user swings his sword but, just like the last attack, this attack depends on what element the wielder wants to use. If water, then a highly pressurized stream of water will be shot out from the blade that can cut things. If wind, a strong wind with about the energy of a category 4 hurricane will shoot out of the blade and send the opponent flying. If lightning, a bolt of lightning will shot from the blade, if the opponent is hit then they will be paralyzed for 5 seconds, if the opponent deflects it with their zanpaktou then the zanpaktou's ability is neutralized for 5 seconds.

Bankai Appearance: When the Bankai is activated, a large storm cloud about 70 feet in diameter is released followed by a wave of water that will leave the water on the battlefield. (The water extends to the end of the cloud, only ankle deep). The katana is now a trident that is all black in color expect for the three blades. The middle blade is blue for water, the right is gold for lightning, and the left is silver for wind.

Bankai Abilities:

1) The wielder can now control the wind, lightning and water that is under his cloud. He can also use the second and third abilities of his shikai form, but the attacks have doubled in power.

2) Mizu Entiti (Water Entity): The water acts on its own, only for defense, to protect its wielders blind side. It can stop regular sword swings and kido attacks up to level 80. The water is only fast acting if the wielder notices the attack or is expecting it, the less the wielder notices the attack, the slower the water will react.

3) Kategori-Itsutsu (Category 5): This is the last resort attack. The wielder lifts the trident into the air and the cloud and water are both sucked back into the trident and the trident condenses itself back to the shikai form allowing the wieder to move much faster. The katana will glow; then wind, water and lightning will circle around the blade. The wielder will then charge at the opponent at the speed of lightning while swinging his sword. Anything the blade touches will be hit with the force of a category 5 hurricane, leaving devastation where ever it hit. Due to the power of this move, the wielder will be physically drained and receive serious damage depending on his condition before using the attack. Also due to the force of the attack, the zanpaktou will break after the completion of the attack. It will take a full day of rest for the zanpaktou to fully regenerate.

Okay so that's my new zanpaktou! So give me some feedback. PLEASE!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
nice but for the first zanpakto ability(shikai) dont you think level 70 is to high at the most make it 50,and for the last bankai ability does the zanpakto regenerate after some time or does that partically kill the zanpakto
you can wait for whiteflame55 if you want he can explain better than i can
বছরখানেক আগে xXMrMeXiCaNXx said…
Soukutsu Kage Akumu Translates into Haunt Shadow Nightmare
Resembles A large black scythe with red unknown markings on its sides going down the handle its abilites are to be able to send waves of darkness out which can consume and send an enemy into an nightmare where the damage that happens in it happens to their body in real life can only be used once a day. the scythe has a detachable spike at the bottem which can fire it out

Its bankai is showing you in a dark almost shadowy robe which looks like its moving you have your scythe in a bigger form along with your speed increased and strength its bankai is Reap what you sow True Nightmare You are able to slowly weaken your enemy by getting a hold of their body only weaking them a little bit
@gokuluigifan333 Yeah I was thinking that it was to high on the kido level and I should better explain the side effects of the last ability.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
xXMrMeXiCaNXx-sorry but you need more of an explanation,put it in a neater format, and to me it sounds like your shikai is stronger than you bankai
jstar18 - I tend to have problems with any blade that has the ability to control more than one element. To be honest, it just complicates the blade. At the end of the day, you probably realize that the wind ability really isn't that beneficial. It just doesn't do much, all it does is push back opponents. You could very easily make a single combination ability between water and wind that would propel razor sharp droplets at opponents, but then you would have to leave out lightning because of the difference in power.
But that's just general problems. Specifically, your abilities have a lot of choices, which basically makes them separate abilities. It's just too much man. You should keep either the storm cloud or the attacks from your blade, but not both. I'd go with the blade attacks on the basis that the storm blade is kind of confusing and I'm not certain of the effects. The wind shield is confusing because apparently it prevents no physical attacks, but somehow prevents kido.
As for the bankai, the first ability is too expansive. It basically allows you to reuse your most powerful shikai abilities as well as control over a great deal of the elements as long as they're under your cloud. It just sounds intense from those abilities alone. I'm not sure what level of sword swings the second ability can stop either, just the level of kido. The final ability seems reasonable, as long as it's hard to control (as it seems to be).

xXMrMeXiCaNXx - this definitely needs a lot of work. Can these waves of darkness be blocked? How large are they? When you enter them, do you somehow take more damage? What nightmare are you talking about? How does the nightmare work? Does it depend entirely on the person, or is it your own nightmare? How long is your opponent stuck in there? How can they escape?
As for the bankai, it's even more undefined. What's the speed increase? What's the strength increase? What's this "Reap what you sow (spelled sew)" ability? What's this True Nightmare ability? What do you mean by slowly weakening your opponent? How long does it take? Do you just need to touch them to start weakening them? What do you weaken, just physical ability or does it include spiritual pressure? It needs a lot of work.
@whiteflame55 - Thanks for your input and you do bring up good points, I guess its back to the drawing broad. The next one will be perfect... hopefully!
So, just putting this out there, but I'm at a loss for blade ideas of late. I've got a couple that I'm mulling over, but I haven't come up with ways to make them interesting/balanced/fun yet. I really enjoyed working with the Greek mythology idea (honestly believe those three blades are the best I've made). So now I'd like to open it up to you guys. If you have any ideas that you'd want to see in zanpakuto form or just stuff you were thinking of but don't want to do now, I'll take one of them and see where it goes. Sound good?
বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Yo Whiteflame55 can you do a Odin style one. I cant be stuffed making new ones atm. Just trying to make ma old ones better. So baisically Odin.... Shikai and Bankai should be spears thats about it.
Well my idea that i have been toying with is another dual blade of course. Not sure of the name, but when you release, it become nunchucks with little knife like protrusions on the sides. Ban kai would have the knives grow a little and also sickles. It would look kinda like Kazashin (Higagi's sword). yea those are my ideas for it thus far

gokuluigifan333- I am that kinda person. I cannot stand just talking :) Gotta add something funny in.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I created a page kinda like this only its to create Jutsu as would be seen in naruto if any of you are fans, i would love some joinage :)

link
So no one else has ideas? I'm willing to do the Odin idea, I'll think on it a bit. Might find something else for the blade idea you presented Ulquiorra1313. I've got another musically based blade I'm mulling over, haven't really given it much thought beyond the basic concept yet though.
angry
General question: Is it wrong to pretend to kill someone you are pissed at with ur made up zanpakuto?
Don't see why it would be.
বছরখানেক আগে Stardust97 said…
big smile
My zanpaktou:Kurai doku(dark venom)
As u see the picture below is a SKETCH ONLY of my zanpaktou(i know it looks crappy because i did it on paint)
Release command:Chimei-teki na hari(fatal sting)

Shikai Abillity: Each time u cut ur enemy one of the circles in the sword will be released out and will float arround the enemy to absorb his/her spiritual energy(the circles can't be destroyed).
The more spiritual energy absorbed the purple line in the middle of the sword will shine.The stronger it shines the more serious the hit will become.
And the finally abollity of the shikai is that whenever u get injured u caan recover COMPLETLY just by using some spiritual energy which is in the purple line.

Bankai name:Chimei-teki na kurai doku(Fatal dark Venom)

sorry but i couldn't think of a picture to draw for the bankai.If u have any idea contact me on kurojacky@gmail.com

Bankai Abillity:Whan it cuts anything the material will automatically disolve slowly and after a minute it disappearedm completly , But if it cuts a human/shinigami/hollow etc. it will spill some poison on the enemy wich cant be taken off no matter what and the poison will slowly damage the nerve cells in organ and it'll be mpossible to move ur organ again.
for example if i spill poison on the enemy's leg his leg wont be able to move(permanent change) and if i spill it on the head or heart then its FATAL!!!!!
Of course if i spill poison on myself i eventually get cured instead since its my zanpaktou.
 My zanpaktou:Kurai doku(dark venom) As u see the picture below is a SKETCH ONLY of my zanpaktou(i kn
Okay this is my new zanpaktou.

Zanpaktou Element: Water
Shikai Name: Umi Mashin (Sea Devil)
Bankai Name: Umi Mashin Ryouiki (Sea Devil's Domain)
Shikai Phrase: Tread the Water

Shikai Appearance: It is a yard long katana. The handle is blue with a black triangle design going down the side. The blade is black, and the grain of the blade is blue to look like a flowing ocean wave.

Shikai Abilities:

1) Awa Shi-Rudo (Bubble Shield): A bubble is created from the tip of the blade and surrounds the wielder or anything the wielder wants it to surround. The blade deflects kido spells of up to level 50. If timed right, the wielder can surround an opponent with a bubble while the opponent is trying to launch a kido spell of level 50 or lower which will cause the spell to bounce back and hurt themselves. The bubble does not stop sword swings.

2) Oni Tama (Demon Shot): The grain of the blade shines blue and the wielder swings his sword causing a highly pressurized blast of water to shoot out at the opponent. The speed of the blast is a little faster than an average kido spell and the blast is the same size as the blade.

3) Mashin Nakigoe (Devil's Cry): The wielder holds his sword with both hands. The handle in one and the tip of the blade in the other. A condensed orb of water is formed on the surface of the blade, and the wielder swings his blade sending the orb into the sky. Once the orb reaches 50 feet of elevation from the launching point, it explodes and it starts to rain down in a 50 foot diameter of the explosion. The rain water is pressurized and cuts like knives as it falls.

Bankai Appearance: The katana transforms into a three-pronged trident and sends out a wave of water that stays on the battlefield, the water is slightly above the ankles, the area the water takes up is 100 feet in diameter from where the bankai was activated. The handle and blade of the trident is black with a blue triangular jewel in the middle blade.

Bankai Abilities:

1) Mizu Oni Shi-Rudo (Water Demon's Shield): The water on the battlefield moves to defend the wielder from attacks and kido spells up to level 65. The wielder must notice the attack in order for the water to protect him. So the opponent needs to use speed and precision in order to land a hit. This ability will not work if the other abilities are currently being used.

2) Kuro Garandou (Dark Void): The wielder points the trident at the opponent and quickly charges up a beam that is fired at the opponent. The beam resembles a hollows cero and is black in color like the ocean's floor.

3) Umi Mashin Sankaku (Sea Devil's Triangle): This is the second form of the bankai. The jewel begins to glow and the water surrounding the battlefield now takes the shape of a triangle and a dense fog forms in the area. As long as the opponent stays in the area of the triangle, they will become disoriented and the wielder can also create illusions to further confuse the enemy. The illusions are being created by the fog, so trying to get rid of the water will not save you. Everything above the triangle that is in the area of the triangle is affected. Since the pool of water that the bankai causes is 100 feet in diameter, then whatever the area of the circle is, that will be the same area of the triangle. (I didn't feel like doing the math, sorry).

Okay that's it. So give me some feedback please!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে zanpakuto456 said…
Where do you get the chinese to english translater where the chinese words are in english letters?
@zanpakuto456 - right here

link

that is where I get mine.
same one i use
I gots a new idea coming and i'm gonna put it up later when i get a general idea of abilities but Stardust97, your blade idea is interesting but grossly overpowered. The blade basically makes you invincible and able to paralyze your opponent. The poison needs to have a time limit and there should be a much less drastic healing ability. Like the poison could wear off after 10 minutes and the healing could use small amounts for small cuts and all to fully heal. Just my ideas. Remember, this forum is here to share ideas, not to try and create the best zanpakuto otherwise mine would make me unhittable and kill with a single strike, know what i mean

jstar18- I think that was a very good zanpakuto, i especially love the idea with the triangle.... Just one question.... Are you saying that its YOUR fault that all those ships went missing in the Bermuda Triangle?????? If so where is Emilia Airheart???
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Ulquiorra1313 - HAHA! No, I can't take credit for that craziness, and thanks for the complement. The idea just came to me when I was looking up myths and legends, so I said to myself "hey I can make a zanpakuto out of that." Glad it turned out good!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
Anyone have any ideas for attacks for a fire based zanpakuto that they would be willing to tell me?
Ring of fire or something that surrounds you and your opponent, making escape impossible
Fire plume, you stab the sword into the ground and an enormous plume of lava comes up from under the opponents
Stardust97 - Your blade needs some work. There's too much permanence in its abilities. For example, how much of a cut needs to be inflicted for the shikai to occur? Does any cut inflict the same kind of ring? How much does a single ring deplete in terms of energy? How long would it take a single ring to deplete your opponent completely? How about 2 rings? 3 rings? How much healing can you receive from it?
As for the bankai, does that mean that if your blade clashes with another blade, the other blade will dissolve completely in a minute? That's pretty overpowered. How much poison is spilled? If you have a slight nick on your forehead, can it poison your brain and kill you, or do you require a cut that actually goes through the skull? Lot of questions.

jstar18 - I have to admit it looks good man. Enjoyed reading this one. Just one question on the final ability. If the field isn't surrounded by water, does it still work? Wouldn't be overpowered if it did, just seemed like an odd stipulation that the field has water surrounding it. Also, how large can that triangle be, and how high up above the battlefield does it affect? Don't feel the need to bring it too low on either of those counts, the ability isn't so insane that getting out of it is an opponent's only option.

Ikusa510 - Honestly, it's a bit difficult for me to think up abilities that haven't already been used in the show. I'd honestly say a more interesting possibility would be something like a blade that superheats an area, vaporizing water and reducing an opponent's ability to fight through the intense heat. Just a thought.
@whiteflame55 - Thanks for the complement,I worked hard on this one, but I kind of rushed through the final ability because I had some things I needed to take care of anyways it is the fog in the final ability that is causes illusions so if the opponent tries to evaporate the water, then they are screwing themselves. Also everything above the triangle that is in the area of the triangle is affected. Since the pool of water that the bankai causes is 100 feet in diameter, then what ever the area of the circle is, that will be the same area of the triangle.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
ulquiorra1313 i reall like that fire plume idea thanks.

and the idea of intensifying heat had crossed my mind whiteflame now with you suggesting it i think im gonn go through with it.
So I'm going to be done with my finals this Friday, and I'll be interested in doing another one of these battles. If anyone wants to get involved in it, I'm still wondering whether I should create a new blade for it or resurrect and old one.
বছরখানেক আগে Stardust97 said…
meh
I guess i still need to work on kurai doku
Jstar18, you could always also have flame whips that come out of the end of the weapon
Saidoāmuburēdo (side arm blade)
Reverse, Saidoāmuburēdo
A dual blade again. The blade fold back. When it it held, the hilt is perpendicular to the arm so that the blade runs down the side. There is a wooden protector to prevent the blade from cutting the wielders arm (I know i am not that great at description, but ill put a picture up soon as possible for a clearer perception of the blade). The blade is about as long as the forearm

Ketsueki mūnsaidoāmuburēdo (blood moon side arm blade)
The wooden guard turns a jet black with red stripes in it. The blade, instead of being a straight line, becomes a large crescent moon shaped blades that wrap all the way up to like a half foot past the shoulder. (once again, picture will be up asap)

[shikai abilities]
1)Burēdo o kakuchō (blade extend)- Using raw reishi, the blades are "extended" by an addition of blue knife like energy off the ends. Extensions are based on amount of spirit energy used.
2)Ha no ame (blade rain)
The user jumps into the air and swings both blades, using spirit energy to create blades in thte sky. The blades fall towards the enemy at incredibly fast rates. This ability is powerful if it makes contact, yet the blades are fairly easily blocked, but incredibly hard to dodge
3)Hasami o katto (scissor cut)
The blades are charged with spirit energy. The weilder then holds them and brings them down in an X shape. an X shaped blast of reishi comes out. The range of this is about 50 ft

[bankai abilities]
1) Mikazuki disuku (crescent moon disks)
Much like the scissor cut, only when the blades are brought down, two entwined crescent moon shaped reishi blasts fly about 100 ft.
2)Ketsueki mūnshīrudo (blood moon shield)
Much like the blood mist shield of Kiuske Urahara, only it is a more blood red. Able to make 2, one from each blade
3) Sutoraiku rokujyuu shi (sixty four strikes
The blades are stabbed into the ground, the sky goes completely black and a moon rises in the background. the moons light casts an image of the 8 trigrams shows up. If the enemy is trapped within the eight trigrams, 64 tiny needles of reishi strike the opponent. The needles are tiny, and thus cause no bleeding, but the reishi seeps into the opponents, paralyzing them for 3 minutes, luckily for them, the eight trigrams is a double edged sword so to speak and they are protected from fatal blows while in the symbol, which fades after the 3 minutes.

This one is not fully developed yet, but i need ideas BADLY! So please i need ideas for abilities and anything. I am centering this blade on reishi amplification and using it as a weapon
Ulquiorra1313 - Some aspects of this I'm just not getting. So, the 2nd and 3rd shikai ability, along with the 1st bankai ability, all require that you jump into the air before you can use them, correct? In terms of the third shikai ability, you say it extends 50 feet, I'm guessing that's along a single plane (i.e. if your opponent merely steps outside of that plane, rather than trying to dodge to the left or right, the blade shouldn't hit them). Do you spin the blades in the air? Can these blades be stopped in the same way as a normal blade strike?
The same questions hold true for the 1st bankai ability, but one more gets added in there. What direction do these moon shaped waves go (I'm guessing off of the blades themselves, so basically to the left and right of the wielder)? What is their width?
How much defensive ability does the 2nd bankai have? Is it exactly the same as Urahara's beyond making 2 instead of one?
The third bankai ability's the only one with big problems. How quickly do these 8 trigrams show up? Are they dodgeable? I'm also very confused as to what this ability does. If you're paralyzed for 3 minutes, and no one can damage you for 3 minutes...then what's the point? It doesn't appear that they really do much in the way of damage, and you can't do them harm, so what happens? I'm just confused as to why this ability is here.
crying
Just thought i'd tell anyone, including whiteflame and such that i am sorry if the abilities made no sense. They are ALL pretty much placeholders for anyone to come up with better abilities... Thats what i really need the help with so i suppose you can scratch all the abilities and just kinda possibly help me come up with better ones please. Thank you. I am in such a depressed state lately, its hard to come up with good ideas...... Just screw all my ideas please... They are stupid :_(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*shrug* it's not that bad man, don't beat yourself up over it so bad. Hell, I haven't even come up with a new blade in ages, still don't like the ideas I've been coming up with.