ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে CookiesFTA said…
I can't really think of anything wrong with it, it sounds awesome. It also sounds like something that a vizard or arrancar would have, such to build upon.
বছরখানেক আগে serenseven said…
ichigo's CRAZY form = awesome.
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
smile
Shikai: Yokobuejikoku(flute of time, idea off of ocarina of time)

Release command: Sing the passage of time

shikai apperence: the sword becomes a black and gold flute with a sharp end for cutting

kashouyaiba(song of blade)-blades appear in sky and rain on the opponent at semi-shunpo speed, only 10 fall down and travel start, song lasts 2 mins and the father into the song the stronger the attack

takafukou(falcon's sorrow)-a falcon made of fire appears instantly in front of the user and travels straight exploding on impact, speed is the same as the peregrine falcon diving, only one appears, song is 3 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

mitsukaiyurushi(angel's forgiveness)- an angel made of light appears and heals the user,one note heals a part of a bruise or small cut the whole song heals everything except internal organs poison and broken bones, the song is 5 mins long and the further into the song the more it heals

Bankai: Kanashiiyokobuejikoku(sorrowful flute of time)

bankai appearence- the flute keeps the same shape but gets blood red stains on some parts of the black part and gets rusted on the golden parts of the flute

washirippuku(eagle's anger)- an eagle made of fire appears and strikes the opponent with its talons piercing the opponents body and after 5 secs explodes, it has the speed of a peregrine falcon, only one eagle appears , hunts down the opponent but the longer it takes the weaker it gets,if lasts too long hunting the opponent it will diminish, the song lasts 3 1/2 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

kyuutenyurushi(heaven's forgiveness)-a group of angels appear and heal the user, if you play one note they just heal a cut or bruise if you play the whole song everything will be cured, the song is 6 mins long and the further into the song the more you get healed

kashoukokugen(song of time)-the opponent slows down by 50% but the user slows down by 30% , affect lasts for 1hr, the song is 4 mins long and you have to complete the song for it to work
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
haven't posted in a while
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
big smile
its good to be back.. wow so many blades.. hey white! lets have a 1 on 1 battle again.. there are many interesting blades here that i want to see("literally read") in battle..
বছরখানেক আগে ouchi said…
laugh
im getting excited again..
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Well, sure, I suppose I'd be up for another battle. I'm uncertain about my internet situation (mainly because my laptop went and died on me, currently using a friend's for an undetermined amount of time), so we could do it, just have to be more certain about how much time I have to use this first (or when I'll get back my laptop, hopefully intact).
বছরখানেক আগে flamehaze said…
my ideal Zanpakuto
name:yorikasu
release command: forgive all sins

discreption

when realeased yorikasu will give me gold wings and he will transform into kinda like a gountlet on my hand in with he will allow me to form a arrow like thing kinda like ulquiarras thing in witch i can throw at my enemy.when i release my bankai i will transform or change color my hair will be red and my skin will be black.then my wings will be red and the arrow thing will be red to
ive came up with a nickname for my bankai form (fallen angel) hence the wings watch the video to see what my wings will look like except red! thanks for reading ^>^

বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
Anyone wanna do one of those fights with me?
anyone want to give feedback on my zanpakto

Ulquiorra1313-i fight against you if you want me to
released zanpakto
 released zanpakto
Gokuluigifan We should have a musical zanpakuto battle!
বছরখানেক আগে CookiesFTA said…
Can i point ou Gokuluigifan, it's unimportant, but gold can't physically rust.
yea i know but i needed to add something
I'd be up for a zanpakuto battle myself, think I'll have enough time over the course of today and tomorrow if anyone's down.
how bout a 1vs1vs1 battle
how do you post a youtube vid
big smile
by clicking embed a video then go to youtube and copy the url and past it
thx

here is the song of time but my song is longer

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well, I haven't done this in a while, so I think I'll go through the more recent blades. Before I do, I just want to mention that while I'd be up for a 1v1v1, I think we'd be better off getting another person and doing a 2v2. Combo attacks are awesome and all that jazz.

Anyway, I already gave a response to Ulquiorra1313, but I do want to emphasize that it's a really amazing idea for a blade. Honestly, well played man, one of the best I've seen on here.

gokuluigifan333 - I see he's not the only one to look into a musical blade. This one is very precise, but there are just two things I'd like to address. First, I'm seeing a major weakness in terms of time. The blade seems incapable of a strong attack immediately (save possibly the first bankai, though it's not protective and it's not you attacking), which makes it extremely vulnerable to attack itself and vulnerable to setups by the opponent. Since any song can be interrupted and the effect cancelled (I'm assuming the song has to go from start to finish uninterrupted), this can be very bad for you. The support blade I made a little while ago would work well with this, but it's another one that, by itself, seems ineffectual. The other aspect I'll address is just that it seems like none of the attacks can be used en tandem. This is more of an issue with the shikai (since they all require song and don't have a lingering effect after the song is done), but it's another difficulty that adds on here.
Please note, these aren't problems you have to adjust for. It can be a blade that requires support from another person to use effectively, just as mine was. I'm just pointing out the problems.

flamehaze - I'm finding it hard to understand what makes your blade special. It shoots arrows, I get that, but you don't say that the arrows shot in bankai are more powerful, you just say they change color. The arrows don't seem to go beyond anything Ishida has used, and you don't specify the number or speed of the arrows that can be shot. Moreover, I don't see any point to the wings except to look cool. You don't say that you can fly, you don't say that they do anything instead of just exist. You're going to have to spice this up a lot for it to match the vision you seemed to be going for.

MasterAce22 - I'll start off by mentioning something I always do when a person can control more than one element, and that is I think it's too much, especially in a case where the elements conflict. You'll note that no one in the show controls more than one through their blade. I just think it gives too many avenues by which to be overpowered.
That said (and please, don't take that as me writing off your blade, I haven't read through it at this point, I'm just giving you my initial impression), let's go through the abilities, starting with shikai. The first ability is just puzzling to me. Considering all we've seen of shinigami, I don't think they have any problem with the ground becoming overly hot. There should be more of a point to your abilities to make this useful. The second ability is alright (if a little random, on the basis that the blade chooses which beam), but the third ability is problematic. So, if the ice touches you, at all, you freeze entirely for 10 minutes? Seems a little insane. Consider Hitsugaya's ice blade, notably the strongest ice blade (by his and the captain commander's admission). Sure, where it touches you, it covers that part in ice, but there's no time limit on it, and it doesn't spread. If he keep the blade positioned there, and focuses and the spread, then it works, but no if he fires of a blast of ice. There's a pretty big difference.
Onto the bankai. First, I'd like to note that the starting ability or "attack" as you say is really part of the bankai, and therefore you should be careful, since it adds to the number of abilities you're technically using in bankai (going over 3) as does the final attack. I have no problems with the way that's structured. On the first ability, once again the effect must be calibrated. If it touches the target's foot, the target should not disintegrate, their foot should. I'm fine with that, but that's not what you're saying here. On the second ability, it needs the same kind of calibration, though I think it's odd that there's no great distinction between this and your third shikai ability. 10 minutes vs. forever is not as big of a difference as you'd think, considering you could slice them in half in all of half a second. The third ability needs to be calibrated as well. After all, these are small bits of ash and snow, their effect should be minimal, but strong enough to do harm.
The final attack just seems insane. You've put no limitations on it, no harmful effect to the wielder, nothing that would prevent the wielder from just straight up saying "Bankai! Final Attack!" every single fight. Moreover, it's just too powerful. You literally have access to every single one of your abilities, automatically making this the strongest form you could enter without question, and then you increase power, speed, and spiritual power. That's too much. Also, those increases aren't specified. I'd say you should just remove this ability entirely. It's basically you're "throw everything at the problem till it goes away" ability.

I realize that's a long response, but I tried to get at everything I could see. I didn't see any spelling mistakes that I can remember.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
Okay here is a new blade I just thought of, so please give me some feedback!

Zanpaktou Element: Fire
Shikai Phrase: Erupt
Shikai Name: Yougan Renda (Lava Barrage)
Bankai Name: Ringu Hinote (Ring of Fire)

Shikai Appearance: The blade transforms into a mace, the handle of the mace is a meter long. There are a total of eight spikes on the sides of the mace that are all three inches long and then one spike at the top of the mace that is really the tip of the handle that goes through the mace and protrudes four inches out of the top of the mace. There is a fifteen foot long chain attached to the bottom of the mace that allows the wielder to launch the mace from the handle for long range attacks. The handle is a deep red color, the mace is black and the spikes are silver.

Shikai Abilities:

1) Shindou (Impact): The mace glows in a fire orange color and the wielder attacks the opponent. When the mace makes contact with any solid object, it will cause an explosion with the force of a small hand grenade. This attack can be use if the mace is still attached to the handle and also when launched with the chain.

2) Furea Bakugekiki (Flare Bomber): The wielder points the tip of the mace at the opponent and then the spikes glow in a fire orange color. The spikes shoot out of the mace and fly at the opponent like missiles. The missile can fire at the same time or be shot separately, the missile can be locked on before they launch but they will only fly in a straight line. They travel at the speed of an average kido spell. New spikes will form on the mace after the missiles are launch but it can not launch more then eight at a time.

3) Yougan Hane (Lava Plume): The wielder hits the mace down onto the ground and a crack in the ground forms with fire coming out of the crack. the crack moves towards the opponent at the speed of a kido spell and once it reaches the opponent a lava plume with a five foot radius from the end of the crack will shot out of the ground. The plume takes about two seconds to shoot from the ground. Also if the opponent is more than 50 feet away from the wielder, then the attack will not work.

Bankai Appearance: The wielder jabs the top of the mace into the ground and the spikes shoot out of the mace and all hit the ground 20 feet away from where the mace was jabbed down creating an octagon around the wielder. The chain melts and the head of the mace sinks into the ground creating eight large cracks in the ground connecting to where the spikes hit. An intense heat rises from the cracks and fills the area. Instead of a mace the wielder now holds a spear.

Bankai Abilities:

1) Omoi Shindou (Heavy Impact): The tip of the spear glows a fire orange color, once the spear makes physical contact with any solid object, an explosion with the force of TNT is created. The wielder must be careful when using this attack because even though the fire of the explosion won't hurt him, the shockwave will still do some damage to him (about half the damage done to the opponent. The wielder can throw the spear to use the attack also but that would leave him unarmed until he can retrieve the spear.

2) Hi-to Senkou (Heat Flash): If fighting on the ground in the octagon; the wielder, if on a crack can sink into the cracks on the ground and emerge anywhere that a crack is at. The movement is slightly faster than a flash step. This is mainly used as a defense tactic to get away from normally unavoidable attacks.

3) Ketteiteki Funka (Final Eruption): This is normally used when the opponent is weakened enough or if in desperation. If the opponent is inside the octagon, whether on the ground or in the air, the wielder will hit or throw his spear to the ground where the head of the mace sunk into when the bankai was activated. This will cause the spikes to come out of the ground and create an intense heat barrier in the shape of the octagon. Then the ground will shake and a huge lava plume erupts from the ground burning everything inside the octagon. NOTE: It is impossible to get through the barrier without being seriously burned, including the wielder. The attack can hurt the wielder if caught in the blast, about half the damage the opponent receives. It is best for the wielder to get outside the octagon and throw the spear at the mace head.

Okay that's it, so tell me what you all think!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
well if the song gets interrupted the attack will just continue with just the strength depending on where i was in the song as for the eagle only the explosion can hurt unless the opponent shunpos near me and makes the eagle attack me
jstar18- The third ban kai ability (maybe even the whole ban kai) is overpowered. I did the calculations accurately (math is my thing) and got an enormous total area for the octagon. I divided the entire shape into 8 triangles, found the small angle that would have been at the apex (point at the top) of the triangle then used sine cosine to find the remaining sides. I found that a single triangle of the 8 had an area of approximatively 883.876 ft squared. That leads to the conclusion of a total area of 7071 (about) ft squared. I have the calculations if you wanna see them
Okay I just did the calculations and you are right it is way to big so I will shorten it to 20 feet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hmm...beyond that fix, there are some things that just aren't specified. The second shikai ability, for example, doesn't state how long it takes for those 8 to reform, nor does it state that there's any harm in using all 8 at once (beyond the possible shockwave). I'm also wondering just how high this pillar of lava goes in that last ability. You could have it go on relatively infinitely (or at least to the point at which the opponent would no longer be able to breathe), just specify it. Looks pretty good overall, there are definitely some inherent weaknesses and weapons that would deal with this type of blade, and I like that.
বছরখানেক আগে LOBOSdelRAYo said…
ok first before i post my blade i would to make a few points:
1. i kinda found this site and this forum by accident but i have read almost every post from the very beginning to now
2. even though i would like to hear thoughts and idea on my blade i dont want it to be total torn to pieces that means you whiteflame
3. im only doing this because i want in on this 1vs1vs1 battle i saw white flame wants to make it 2vs2 and thought hey lets have some fun
and 4, yes i knew im a noob
zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Lobo Escondido Enrayo (wolf hidden in lightning) if you are wondering why the name is in spanish there no reason i just like it and sounds cool
release command: "howl towards the moon"
bankai name: Lobos del Rayo (wolves of lightning)

descripton: in its sealed form Lobo Escondido Enrayo appears to be a normal katana with a light blue and white hilt the guard is rectangular with a silver wolf etched in it. When release the blade changes to form a ornate claymour like blade the best way to describe it is it looks excalty like Dante's Rebellion except the skull part is a wolf head.

shikai abilities: I don't really have names or spefic attacks like most of you do, but my sword does have the ability to generate and manulipate eletricy by controlling the electrons in me and around me. This allows me to use a varity of attacks from temporaily parazlying opponents to create eletrical slice like shockwave. I can use this with or without my blade.

Bankai description: In bankai my appearance changes dramicatlly I gain a outfit similar to a gunslingers outfit, yes excatly like starrks, I get gloves with white fur at the top of the gloves and boots with white fur at the top. I also gain a eye piece over my right eye, again excalty like starrk. And finally I gain two orante guns and you guess excatly like starrk. Can you figure out the motif im working with.

Bankai abilites:
1. Rafaga Rayo (Burst Lightning): I am able to fire rail-gun like eletrical blast from the guns. I can controll the varying elements of these shots from the size to the quanity, they can be small balls to a large blast. When a opponent is hit with one they are damage but are temporaliy parazlye only for a second or 2 (i know how white flame is with time) the reason is so I can follow up with repeated attacks or shots. I am able to fire 100 shots at once from each gun this attack is called Meteoros Rayo (lightning meteors).
2. Los Lobos (wolf pack): I am able to up to 100 wovles made of ligthing, these wovles are white in color and appear to be smiling. The wolves can hunt and chase a opponent and when they make contact they will explode in a EMP like explosion that is 50 yards big. The problem is these wolves can actually collide with each other causing them to explode. They also have the ability to form into my sealed zanpatkou but made of eletricty so they eletrocute and slice the opponent. 1 wolf makes 1 sword but with mutiple wolves form together they can create my the release form of my sword with same concept.
3. Aullido de las Tormentas (Howl of the Storms): The wolves can howl to create a strong sonic shockwave attack these howl sounds like thunder hence the name. The concept of this attack is to use as many wolves as possible becuase the more wolves the stronger the attack. When the shockwave hits a opponent it can cause internal and/or concusive damage.
Side note: this is not really a ability just a add on the eye piece over my eye helps my accuracy, tracts high speed movement, and sees though illusions
@LOBOSdelRAYo

I like the zanpaktou but the bankai is very overpowered! For the first ability Burst Lightning, I would like to know how fast the shots are; are we talking kido spell speed or real lightning speed. I would suggest kido because real lightning is to fast and with there being over 100 shots that attack would be ridiculously strong. The second ability Wolf Pack is way to strong. You should probably cut the number down to 25 or 30, that would be reasonable also the explosion is huge. If my calculations are right, that explosion is 65416 cubed feet wide. A yard is 3 feet and since a guess 50 is the diameter so I used 25 as the radius. I used that in the equation for volume of a sphere and that is what I got. The third is good, but the eye patch thing is technically an ability so you need to cut one of the abilities. So just a few tweeks and you should be good.
Also I don't mind joining the 2 vs 2 fight if there is still an opening. I will be using one of my older zanpaktou.

Zanpaktou Element: Water
Shikai Name: Umi Mashin (Sea Devil)
Bankai Name: Umi Mashin Ryouiki (Sea Devil's Domain)
Shikai Phrase: Tread the Water

Shikai Appearance: It is a yard long katana. The handle is blue with a black triangle design going down the side. The blade is black, and the grain of the blade is blue to look like a flowing ocean wave.

Shikai Abilities:

1) Awa Shi-Rudo (Bubble Shield): A bubble is created from the tip of the blade and surrounds the wielder or anything the wielder wants it to surround. The blade deflects kido spells of up to level 50. If timed right, the wielder can surround an opponent with a bubble while the opponent is trying to launch a kido spell of level 50 or lower which will cause the spell to bounce back and hurt themselves. The bubble does not stop sword swings.

2) Oni Tama (Demon Shot): The grain of the blade shines blue and the wielder swings his sword causing a highly pressurized blast of water to shoot out at the opponent. The speed of the blast is a little faster than an average kido spell and the blast is the same size as the blade.

3) Mashin Nakigoe (Devil's Cry): The wielder holds his sword with both hands. The handle in one and the tip of the blade in the other. A condensed orb of water is formed on the surface of the blade, and the wielder swings his blade sending the orb into the sky. Once the orb reaches 50 feet of elevation from the launching point, it explodes and it starts to rain down in a 50 foot diameter of the explosion. The rain water is pressurized and cuts like knives as it falls.

Bankai Appearance: The katana transforms into a three-pronged trident and sends out a wave of water that stays on the battlefield, the water is slightly above the ankles, the area the water takes up is 100 feet in diameter from where the bankai was activated. The handle and blade of the trident is black with a blue triangular jewel in the middle blade.

Bankai Abilities:

1) Mizu Oni Shi-Rudo (Water Demon's Shield): The water on the battlefield moves to defend the wielder from attacks and kido spells up to level 65. The wielder must notice the attack in order for the water to protect him. So the opponent needs to use speed and precision in order to land a hit. This ability will not work if the other abilities are currently being used.

2) Kuro Garandou (Dark Void): The wielder points the trident at the opponent and quickly charges up a beam that is fired at the opponent. The beam resembles a hollows cero and is black in color like the ocean's floor.

3) Umi Mashin Sankaku (Sea Devil's Triangle): This is the second form of the bankai. The jewel begins to glow and the water surrounding the battlefield now takes the shape of a triangle and a dense fog forms in the area. As long as the opponent stays in the area of the triangle, they will become disoriented and the wielder can also create illusions to further confuse the enemy. The illusions are being created by the fog, so trying to get rid of the water will not save you. Everything above the triangle that is in the area of the triangle is affected. Since the pool of water that the bankai causes is 100 feet in diameter, then whatever the area of the circle is, that will be the same area of the triangle. (I didn't feel like doing the math, sorry).

Do we need to makeup a character too?
Ah yes, I recognize that one. You should definitely make up a character, at least to some extent, doesn't have to be too involved. Would be nice to include what division they belong to, their rank, generally what they look like and their attitude.

LOBOSdelRAYo - I don't view much of what I post as tearing blades apart. You'll note that very few of the people who have responded to my posts and modified their blades have done much of anything beyond specifying distances, durations, and strength boosts. Honestly, most of my responses are miniscule in that way, I very rarely attack the core of the blade itself, and I only tell people to throw out abilities if they have too many.
That being said, since you seem to want a general response instead of specific problems, I'll go with that. The ability to use electricity with or without your blade sort of defies the whole "zanpakuto" thing. The blade imbues you with certain powers, after all, and those exist only while you hold the blade, as far as I've seen. I'd say the shikai needs a lot of specification in general, I just have no idea how it attacks beyond thinking of the whole "force lightning" stuff from Star Wars. Once again, in general, the bankai is extremely overpowered. There's just too much to it, and I don't see any way for someone to escape most of these, nor do I see real limitations. That's all I'll say on this, I'd be happy to help you reformat your blade or even just tone down some of the abilities. There's nothing wrong with the core idea, it's just the scale of these attacks that makes them insane.

Oh, and we should select teams for the 2v2 at this point. Best way to do it is for everyone to post the blade they want to use (as well as the character to go along with it), and place them together on a basis we can decide upon (I'm thinking more on likelihood that these people would team up, or even the synchronicity between blades). I'll probably go with a different blade from last time, post it up later.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Thank you for the shortening:) I just kinda can imagine those equations in my head and they add up real real fast
smile
is there still a 2v2 spot open? i'll gladly join with my fushochodai gomakashi i think is the spelling. Its on page sixty somethin still gotta find it but my character would be as thus follows:
see picture below for looks

attitude: very dark but quite philisophical. He enjoys more often to work alone, fight alone, and be alone in general. He loves to read, though he always covers the front of the book, so no one ever knows truly what he is reading. When asked to be on a team however, he is a very good teammate who just often keeps to himself. He will follow orders from superiors (only ever nodding and occasionally talking in response). He has witty remarks, but rarely shares. He is just overall a "leave me alone and i'll help" sorta guy.

Division: 2
Rank: 13 (he is regarded as ranking near 2 or 3 but chose 13 cuz its his lucky number)

favorite thing to say: "I don't like you..... your going to die soon so shut up..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 is there still a 2v2 spot open? i'll gladly যোগদান with my fushochodai gomakashi i think is the spellin
did you know ulqiarras zanpaktou is named after a ferrari
yeah, right now, it's looking like it's going to be me, Ulquiorra1313, jstar18, and gokuluigifan333, at least from what I've seen. I'd include you LOBOSdelRAYo, but since you don't really have a finished blade to use, you might just wait for the next one, relatively sure there's going to be decent demand for this to continue afterward.

In terms of blades, I'm considering between 2 main options, either utilizing my arrancar that I made a while back (which has changed slightly), or using my first Greek-themed blade. Not sure which it'll be.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I like the greek idea...
here is my weapon
[shikai abilities] -
1)Control of the ax (cOno no seigyo)- Using reishi, i can control the hand ax's flight in mid air :)
2) Corruption: If i hit a hollow with either weapon while using this ability, i can control the hollow for a time that depends on the strength of the hollow (i.e. one of the frog heads could be for like an hour then it dies but menos could be like a few seconds). With a human/shiginami/arrancar, it would disable the limb which it hit for a time related to their strength (i.e. someone like a new soul reaper maybe like an hour again but captains strenth or arrancar if thats how you spell it, for like a minute or two)
3) Deception of the senses: with this ability, i stab the ground and a fog appears. The fog is dense and contains reishi that messes up the senses of the opponent. The confusion lasts about 5-10 minutes depending on how much reishi i use. The fog dissipates when the 5 or 10ish are up. The fog covers an area of about 75 feet around me. You can escape the fog but the sense mess up lasts. Just wanna throw it out there that i would be immune to the fog since its my reishi and im not high all the time XP

[bankai abilities]
1) Corrupt or holy bargain: This ability directly correlates to number of attacks. It counts the number of attacks from both sides. Whichever side has more attacks, wins. The other side is drained of all ban kai power and becomes about as powerful as the shikai. However, the other side becomes twice as powerful. If the number of attacks is the same i made a total screw up because i used the reishi necessary to initiate the attack, yet since both sides win, they drain each other of strength and regain equal strength.
2) Holy absorption: any time i hit the opponent with the cross ax, i absorb 1/8 of their power. each hit causes on arm of the cross to glow bright white. I total, i can thus absorb 1/2 of their total nrg. It is then released in a cross shaped white cero like beam.
3)Unholy judgment: This attack can take two forms. Once again, it is based on attack numbers. However, it is based on the ratio of how many times i have attacked to how many times the enemy has attacked. If they have attacked more, my speed increases 2x and the cross becomes a shield (picture soon to come). If i have attacked more, the cross ax thing becomes a long point (think suzimebachi only it covers up to my elbow and extends 1.5 feet off the end of my hand and does not kill in two hits etc...) (once again, pic soon to come).

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I like the greek idea... here is my weapon [shikai abilities] - 1)Control of the ax (cOno no seigyo
Alright, here's my blade (I'm saving The Fates blade from a while back for a rainy day). Been thinking of the character of the man behind this blade for a while, he'd be tall (think about 6'5"), be entirely bald, and tends to have an upbeat demeanor in public, though in private, he mourns. He lost everything that was ever dear to him in the spirit world a long time ago, and has never forgiven himself for it. He joined the protection squads shortly after, and took a long time to excell, though he worked extremely hard at it.

He is currently ranked fourth in the 1st protection squad under Yamamoto, who wanted to keep an eye on the young man. He does not care about his rank in any squad, but rather only cares to gain more power so that he can protect everyone who has since become dear to him.

Here's the blade:

The initial appearance is as a longsword with a depression running down the middle all the way to the tip of the blade. After release, the blade appears to crack, and despite the lack of any actual liquid in the blade, it appears to drip blood as though draining from the middle of the blade.

Haemorrhage Cessation: The user injects drug into them that increases blood coagulation to extreme levels, allowing any cut to be immediately sealed, and basically increasing the healing rate tremendously, ensuring that striking any organ except the brain is not deadly. The effects of using this drug are extreme. The propensity for the person to develop internal hemorrhaging goes up over time, and therefore their stamina is vastly reduced.

Promethius’s Shackles: This ability creates shackles around the wrists and ankles of the wielder. These shackles have 6 holes equidistant from each other all around the bands. Each of these holes can release a jet of powerful light that can push the user’s limbs faster than they could possibly manage otherwise. This ability is extremely difficult to control. Upon contact with an opponent, the shackle rotates quickly as all of the holes eject a stream of light, causing the contact to have far more kick than would otherwise occur.

In all bankai abilities except “Lost Soldier,” the sword disappears. Shikai abilities persist only as long as the blade remains directly in the possession of the wielder, so only for this ability.

Lost Soldier: The Equivocal (this is the default bankai) – A thick black line appears to extend on the ground from the opponent to the wielder, continuing past both for an extremely long span. The line will stay in place the entire fight, and will not move with either combatant. Stepping on the line causes them to remain as they currently are. Stepping over the line in either direction changes the rules. Stepping to the right swaps all fatigue between the wielder and the opponent as long as they are both on that side. On the left side of the line, all damage is swapped between the two combatants.

Bleeding Diamond: The Protector (used only when the wielder is attempting to protect a person or group of people) – This ability opens all wounds external to the wielder. As blood begins pouring out of the wound, it crystallizes as it comes in contact with the air, quickly covering the body in a dense diamond exterior. This form has highly reduced offensive potential, with very little striking potential, and makes it completely impossible to use all kido. The vast loss of blood to the wielder dramatically reduces stamina and weakens them. However, any and all kido attacks used against it are absorbed by the crystals, speed is intensely increased, and the armor is meant to absorb the highest level of physical strikes. Only pinpoint, precise attacks can break through any part of this armor.

Tartarus (where the Titans were banished to in Greek mythology): The Vengeful (used only when both the blade and the wielder loathe the opponent completely) – The ground beneath the feet of the two fighters plummets precipitously at blinding speed, coming to a stop in dank, gloomy pit, surrounded by a wall of bronze. The area is a mile square. The area has no ceiling, but instead seems to stretch out into endless night. The wielder plunges their fingers into their chest, causing all the wounds they had received in battle to instantly open while infusing them with a short acting boost of adrenaline that lasts 5 minutes, increasing their speed. A huge amount of blood comes out instantly, vaporizing on contact with the atmosphere and turning into droplets that surround the opponent. These droplets have no effect through the opponent or wielder directly touching them. When the wielder removes their fingers, their hands appear with webbed gloves of dried blood. The wielder can use these gloves to push the droplets onto the opponent, which then proceed to melt through whatever they touch and whatever that is attached to. Clothing can be removed that is touched by this before it reaches the skin, but once it touches skin, it will move through completely, making a hole the size of the droplet.
Okay here is my character!

Name: Marik
Size: 6'3'' 225lbs
He is the 3 seat of squad 1.
He has a very laid-back personality and enjoys being around all the other court guard squad members. He is a very strategic fighter and can easily pin point weaknesses, pretty much a younger version of Kyoraku. He trains extremely hard because his dream is to one day defeat his captain and take his seat, since his captain is Yamamoto he is rarely seen because he knows he must train every chance he gets if he wants to reach Yamamoto's level.

He has a dark complexion like Yorouichi and wears the same outfit as the other soul reapers except for the top which is a sleeveless white hoody that has the symbol of squad 1 in big black letters. He also wears black gloves and a black arm band on his right bicep that has squad 1's symbol on it.

And I am still using my Umi Mashin!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ah that is too funny i dont have the patience to do the calucaltions or review yours calculations so ill take your word for it. I would also like to say if u think this is over powered the orginal version had 100 wolves and a 1000 shots at once but ill see your points i will edit the blade n whiteflame i do apoglize i j really don't like when people go though stuff with such a fine tooth tomb
zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Lobo Escondido Enrayo (wolf hidden in lightning) if you are wondering why the name is in spanish there no reason i just like it and sounds cool
release command: "howl towards the moon"
bankai name: Lobos del Rayo (wolves of lightning)

descripton: in its sealed form Lobo Escondido Enrayo appears to be a normal katana with a light blue and white hilt the guard is rectangular with a silver wolf etched in it. When release the blade changes to form a ornate claymour like blade the best way to describe it is it looks excalty like Dante's Rebellion except the skull part is a wolf head.

shikai abilities: The shikai gives me the ability to generate and manipulate electricy. This does this by controlling the electrons in me and around me allowing me a wide vairty of powers. I can create eletrcomagentic sheilds to repell projectulies NOT SPELLS!I can fire bolts or balls of eletricty from my fingers in a gun like fashion. Also i can magnetize objects to attarct me sword. Okay i hope you get the idea

Bankai description: In bankai my appearance changes dramicatlly I gain a outfit similar to a gunslingers outfit, yes excatly like starrks, I get gloves with white fur at the top of the gloves and boots with white fur at the top. I also gain a eye piece over my right eye, again excalty like starrk. And finally I gain two orante guns and you guess excatly like starrk. Can you figure out the motif im working with.

Bankai abilites:
1. Rafaga Rayo (Burst Lightning): I am able to fire rail-gun like eletrical blast from the guns, each shot no matter how big large or watever has the speed of a normal .45 calibur bullet. I can controll the varying elements of these shots from the size to the quanity, they can be small balls to a large blast. When a opponent is hit with one they are damage but are temporaliy parazlye only for a second or 2 (i know how white flame is with time) the reason is so I can follow up with repeated attacks or shots. I am able to fire 50 shots in a minute from each gun this attack is called Meteoros Rayo (lightning meteors).
2. Los Lobos (wolf pack): I am able to up to 50 wovles made of ligthing, these wovles are white in color and appear to be smiling. The wolves can hunt and chase a opponent and when they make contact they will explode in a EMP like explosion that is 5 yards wide this the circumstance making the radius 2.5 yards. The problem is these wolves can actually collide with each other causing them to explode. They also have the ability to form into my sealed zanpatkou but made of eletricty so they eletrocute and slice the opponent. 1 wolf makes 1 sword but with mutiple wolves form together they can create my the release form of my sword with same concept.
3. Aullido de las Tormentas (Howl of the Storms): The wolves can howl to create a strong sonic shockwave attack these howl sounds like thunder hence the name. The concept of this attack is to use as many wolves as possible becuase the more wolves the stronger the attack. When the shockwave hits a opponent it can cause internal and/or concusive damage.
ok here is my character in a nut shell.
name: Crow Hakaba
height and weight: 6'1'' 210 lbs
appearance: short, messy brown hair, crystal sky blue eyes, always smiling, doesn't like to wear the shingami uniform its too fancy for his taste he prefers a t shirt,blaces gloves, light jacket jeans and sneakers. He carries a guitar case over his back, inside is his sealed zanpatokou and other things. He has the ace of spades tattoo on the back of his right hand
personality: very cheerful and happy, somewhat lazy but very perceptive he is always thinking during a fight. He loves sweet, greasy, sugary, etc. things
notes: he doesn't always use his actual zanpakuto he uses everything from guns and knives to swords and bombs.
 ok here is my character in a nut shell. name: কাক Hakaba height and weight: 6'1'' 210 lbs age: 2
@LOBOSdelRAYo - I like the adjustments you made and I hope you don't think I was trying to tear you down, I only wanted to give constructive criticism. Anyways the only thing about your blade is that you really weakened yourself in the first bankai ability. You went from 100 shots at once to 50 shots a minute? I assumed that the 100 shots all happened from pulling the trigger once?
you would be correct jstar and no i dont think u were tryin to tear me down like i said i don't like nit picking but watevr oh n btw don;t call me by my user name j call me crow like my character
বছরখানেক আগে LunaShay said…
this is a redo since i cant find my other 1 lol i was gonna change some of it

Name:Hi Ringu(Fire Ring)

Release Command:Naibu nenshō(Burn Inside)

Bankai Name:Enjō suru,Hi Ringu(Burst into flames,fire ring)

Shinkai appearance:its a normal sized blade with 2 black Xs crossing with red inbetween them.also has a 2 red ribbons hanging from it.

Shinkai Abilities:

1.Kasai no ha(Fire Blade):Turns the blade on fire.also boost up powers by 50%.

2.Iyashi no kōsen(Healing rays):heals the user but takes about 7 minutes.Cant heal anyone else though.

3.Hi ringu(fire ring):a huge ring goes and hurts the enemy.(about the same size of the enemy,i changes depending on size)

Bankai Abilities:

1.Bakuhatsu(Explosion):a huge explosion comes from the whole sword.also effects the user.she can make the size.but the bigger it is,its going to her her more,but the smaller it is,the less its gonna hurt her.

2.Kasai fenikkusu(Fire phoenix):a phoenix comes out of the sword.if fire blade is on,its power goes up.it can shoot fire out of its mouth usually or wrap around an enemy and squeeze them.

3.Me o norowa(Cursed eye):-kinda like sasukes move from naruto :)-black marks go around my character and 3 on each eye,turning them red.Like Toshiro,her Bankai has a time limit,the marks dissapear.She doesnt even get injured in the form,until she gets out of it,then all the injuries come back.

Bankai appearance:same as shinkai except its WAY longer(not like gins)

It took a couple months to get this straightened out lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
LunaShay. You need so much specification. How big is the fire ring? About how much more powerful does the blade become? How long does it take to heal? What can the phoenix do? How big is the explosion in ban kai 1?

Jstar: Just to tell you the area would be a little over 750 ft squared

And my zanpakuto has a new summoning call, its: "Cast the soul to hell, fushochodai gomakashi"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Kouji
Personality: he likes to play the flute in his free time, he is a hard worker, a good friend, also likes a good fight but can get cocky sometimes and if anybody touches his flute they are about as good as dead

sealed zanpakto appearance(forgot to include in first one): it looks like a katana but has a little more curve, is double sided, is longer, it has a flute shape as the guard and a black and gold hilt

Shikai: Yokobuejikoku(flute of time, idea off of ocarina of time)

Release command: Sing the passage of time

shikai apperence: the sword becomes a black and gold flute with a sharp end for cutting

kashouyaiba(song of blade)-blades appear in sky and rain on the opponent at semi-shunpo speed, only 10 fall down and travel start, song lasts 2 mins and the father into the song the stronger the attack

takafukou(falcon's sorrow)-a falcon made of fire appears instantly in front of the user and travels straight exploding on impact, speed is the same as the peregrine falcon diving, only one appears, song is 3 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

mitsukaiyurushi(angel's forgiveness)- an angel made of light appears and heals the user,one note heals a part of a bruise or small cut the whole song heals everything except internal organs poison and broken bones, the song is 5 mins long and the further into the song the more it heals

Bankai: Kanashiiyokobuejikoku(sorrowful flute of time)

bankai appearence- the flute keeps the same shape but gets blood red stains on some parts of the black part and gets rusted on the golden parts of the flute

washirippuku(eagle's anger)- an eagle made of fire appears and strikes the opponent with its talons piercing the opponents body and after 5 secs explodes, it has the speed of a peregrine falcon, only one eagle appears , hunts down the opponent but the longer it takes the weaker it gets,if lasts too long hunting the opponent it will diminish, the song lasts 3 1/2 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

kyuutenyurushi(heaven's forgiveness)-a group of angels appear and heal the user, if you play one note they just heal a cut or bruise if you play the whole song everything will be cured, the song is 6 mins long and the further into the song the more you get healed

kashoukokugen(song of time)-the opponent slows down by 50% but the user slows down by 30% , affect lasts for 1hr, the song is 4 mins long and you have to complete the song for it to work
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
i agree with white flame about we pair up but i need one that can defiantly support me because my attacks are songs and are time based
ok picture time
this is my release shikai Lobo Escondido Enrayo
 ok picture time this is my release shikai Lobo Escondido Enrayo
and this is my outfit in bankai Lobos del Rayo
 and this is my outfit in bankai Lobos del Rayo
Anyone know what the teams'll be? Personality wise, mine matches most with whiteflame but i'm not sure..... I will go with anyone who wants to
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
gokuluigifan333 im am your man my attacks are fast and quite powerful i can provide distraction long enough for to u use your abilites

oh and here is my guns in bankai (i apoglize this is only one of them but they look excatly the same)
 gokuluigifan333 im am your man my attacks are fast and quite powerful i can provide distraction long
Crow, weren't you gonna sit this one out?
I recognize that gun from the manga Train (i think is the title), right?
Gokuluigifan, I think my character would work well for the spot because i can attack from afar and close, also my guy would be at home not talking while you play your songs
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
well i believe the manga u r refering to is black cat but as for the picture i have never seen the show or read it before "wink wink" and i was going to sit out but i changed my mind