ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে annierocks09179 said…
Zanpakuto's name/Shikai name-Tsuki Houseki(Moon Gem)
Release Command-Push and Pull
Bankai Name-Hikaru Tsuki Houseki(Shining Moon Gem)
In it's normal zanpakuto form(as in not released)It is a medium sized zanpakuto with a sky blue hilt and a beautiful white gem on the hilt that glows like the moon(hince it's name)
In it's shikai form it grows a bit longer, the hilt design becomes more complicated, the sword gains to spears that wrap around the gem(like Mayuri's(captin of 12 squad)zanpakuto when in shikai form, and the whole blade gains an eerie white glow similar to the glow of the moon.It's abilites include the ability to create a beam of glowing, sparkly energy that sends the appoinent in a temporary state of shock and craziness.
My zanpakuto's bankai takes the form of a giant white wolf, with the sapphire blue eyes,and the original gem from the swords hilt on it's forehead. It's abilities include, insane strength, an accute since of hearing, an excellent since of smell, and it can shoot a beam of the user's condense spirit energy at the opponent.
My zanpakuto's bankai is based of the pokemon Espeon from Pokemon(except where Espeons a fox this is a wolf,) it's also based some on Inuyasha's elder brother Sesshomaru, and THe wolf demons from the show Inuyasha. THe zanpakuto reflects my calm demeanor, and somewhat my love of the water(the moon as a direct effect on the ocean)that's also where I came up with it's release name since the moon pushes and pulls on the water. If my zanpakuto was added to the Bleach series sometime after the current ark,(as in if the characters and shinigami of Bleach weren't around)I believe my zanpakuto would take Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki's place as the most beautiful zanpakuto.
বছরখানেক আগে QuickDeath35 said…
Im posting a new blade soon so keep a eye on the page :)
My new Blade

Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Tsuki to taiyō (Moon and Sun)

Release Command: Orite oide (Come Down)

Shikai Apperance:A long blade with a smooth top edge and a outwardly jagged bottom edge (the bottom edge being the one for cutting). Then the handle being a gray color, at the end of the hilt there are two strings, one has a ring with a small crescent moon, the other haveing a ring with a sun on it.

Shikai Abillities:

Bān kyūsoku ni (Burn Rapidly) The cutting edge of the blade will be set on fire. The wielder can either swing the blade causing it to launch a firey or if target is cut the damage being either that part of the body to be set on fire or causing a mild burn.

Mūnzusafā (Moon's Suffer) If the oppnent is cut they will lose there sense of sight and feel for 15 seconds but all of their other senses increasing by 50%. If oppnent is cut they will not feel it, once the effect wears off all the pain the wielder inflicted on the oppnent starts to come into effect causing them a sudden burst of pain.

Tengoku no shotto (Heaven's Shot) The wielder inserts a finger in either the moon ring or sun ring and starts spinning the blade rapidly above their head at the same time if the wielder inserted their finger in the sun ring the blade would be englufed in flames and can be launched at the oppnent causing whatever part the attack hit to be set on fire, if the wielder inserted their finger in moon the blade would be covered but sharp crystals (that glow like the moon) and can be launched at the oppnent causing whatever part the attack hit to be impaled with a large amount crystals.

Bankai Name: Tsuki to taiyō no sōkan (Correlation between the Moon and Sun)

Bankai Apperence: The Shikai becomes two 2 foot daggers that are held with the tip of the blade facing behind him but the user can switch the direction of the blade so the tip is either facing behind him or infront of him. One dagger is White with a black jagged design in the middle of it (This being the Moon Blade), The other Dagger is Red with a orange jagged design in the middle of it (This being the Sun Blade). The wielder can extend the daggers another foot and can also retract the daggers to their orginal length (This has no special attack boost this just being for a longer reach.)

Bankai Abilities:

Sākuru-hi no (Circle Of Fire) An radius of 50 foot is surrounder by a gas that can barley be seen, then the wielder hits his blades together making them spark causing the gas to erupt into flames making a large firey circle that is hard to escape, the wielder can cantrol flares of fire that come from the circle. if a part of the oppnent is touched by the flames that part of them will disnigrate.

Tsuki no namida (Tears of the Moon) He draws a circle in the air above him with the white blade, after he finshed drawing the circle it launches into the air and the sky starts to darken, then it starts to rain down sharp crystal that cut like razors for 15 seconds.

Taiyō to tsuki ni somuite (Total Eclipse) The Moon goes infront of the Sun making an Eclipse that lasts for 10 seconds, during this time the wielder's Speed, Strength, Kido Strength, increase by 50%. This attack can only be used every 2 hours.

So post some feedback.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে annierocks09179 said…
OH I forgot to add something, if my zanpakuto took on a visicol form it would appear as a black-haired sapphire blue eyed girl with the gem from the hilt on her forehead(much like the wolf in bankai form) and really pale white skin wrapped in wolf's fur(think of the outfit the wolf girl from Inuyash,Kouga's supposed fiance, wore and it's similar to that.
বছরখানেক আগে LOBOSdelRAYo said…
quickdeath i love the idea its not overpowered but at the same time if use correctly with the rigght combos or with certain team mates you can seriously being wiping people out left and right
I was thinking that you and me would be a good team my blades are meant for fast deaths hence my name lol. That's just my thought.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yes we would be a awesome team my guns are meant to parazlying the enemies just long enough so tat i can get more shots off so if parazlye them just for a sec u can come in with the kill
My same thought
haha i been looking for a partner to get into white 2vs2 battle to make it a 2vs2vs2 battle instead
haha cool maybe i could be your partner...
yes the plan is coming together perfectly whiteflame i offer the challenge now make da fight 2vs2vs2
I think we should wait till the next one...... i dont really know haha. Im going to start working on my person
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
im not whiteflame55 but that would be cool but all the other guys will have to agree but this also means the fight will be postponed

i myself agree with a 2vs2vs2 battle
i sound wayyyy to formal
blush
lol
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Um...just thinking on the 2v2v2 (yeah, I apparently have access to a computer that I didn't know I'd have), and it just sounds unwieldy. Might be better to instead just have two separate fights. Honestly, if you think about it, that's 4 opponents for any single shinigami, and while they may not all target him/her at once, it's just too much to keep track of.

But while I'm here, figured I'll go ahead and review these blades.

annierocks09179 - it seems like you really didn't think this one through, because I'm having trouble visualizing these abilities, and there are some other issues as well. Let's start with the shikai. You say it can fire a beam. Does the beam have to hit to cause the harm, or does it merely have to be seen? What's a state of shock and craziness? What does that mean? A person going into shock wouldn't really be able to go crazy, and visa versa. I'm confused as to how this works.
As for the bankai, I'm less confused about the concept and more about implementation. How strong is "insane strength"? The hearing and sense of smell certainly help it track opponents, I'll give you that, but I don't see anything stipulating it's speed (does it move as fast as the wielder?) or even the limitations of that beam it can fire (how much power is in the beam? How big is it? If it's shooting condensed energy from the wielder, how many times can it shoot?). Lot of specifications for this blade that are just missing.

QuickDeath35 - well, the blade is certainly interesting, a few oddities that caught my eye. The second ability seems fine, but that 5 minute delay in its reuse is kind of...unnecessary. It's not like the ability's absolutely insane, smart opponents can figure out how to track you by sensing your presence, sound, or even smell. If instead of that, you simply stated that its an ability that can only be used as long as the sun fire on the blade is not active, that would make more sense. It seems like your blade is focused around separating the two. Only other shikai confusion is on the second part of your third shikai ability. You say any part it hits will get hit by 20 crystals. That seems oddly precise. Why not just say "it launches bunches of crystals at the opponent." Seems to say exactly the same thing without getting into numerical counts. Now what might be a good idea is to have these crystals start growing on the opponent's skin when they impale them. Just a thought.
When we get into bankai, there are problems. 100 foot radius? That's a huge area. The ability to just explode the entire ring around them is just too much, especially considering that it doesn't appear to take any time at all for the gas to surround them. I suppose attacks from above would work (since the gas seems to stay at ground level), but that still leaves them extremely vulnerable at close range. The second ability, once again, seems arbitrary in its downtime. I don't get why it has to be delayed. The ability is weaker than your first one. You have to take the time to draw a circle, and then you get crystals falling from the sky. I don't see a specification of area, so I'll assume it's huge. An opponent can just block them. I'm not saying don't use the ability, I'm saying that a cooldown time is unnecessary. Third ability seems fine.

One last note. I've got the concept for my next blade, just trying to fit it together. It's going to be Norse-related.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
how bout a 3vs3 then
Ok i think i got everything you said whiteflame. and thanks for the feedback
gokuluigifan333- that sounds good to me
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
and Ok heres my person

Name: Amiro Hikotora

Apperence: He has Black medium length messy hair and green eyes, he wears the standard 3rd squad captain uniform and has the Onmitsukidō symbol on the palm of his right hand (His old squad where he was 4th seat)

Personality: He is a very laid back person but also has a very serious side but most of the time he is joyful person. He like to walk around and sleep in different places every time. ( In a tree, on top of a squad barracks, ect). He often catches people by surprise by jumping from a building he was sleeping on to right infront of the person, when he does that he usaly starts to talk with the person he surprised

Stats:

Strength: 100
Kido: 80
Shunpo: 100
Swordsmanship: 90
Hand to hand Combat: 70
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*shrug* we'll see what we can do. I'd like to have the other participants weigh in before we make any big changes. By the way, just one thing I want to mention, the whole "accuracy" thing really isn't a stat worth including. Not trying to downplay the importance of accuracy or anything, but you'll note we didn't include that in any of ours. We sort of assume that everyone's accurate in their abilities. If an ability specifically says that it lacks accuracy, that sort of takes care of the problem of variance. Even for someone wielding a gun, if you think about it, most people are going to be using kido and have to be just as accurate. I don't think anyone's going to assume that a gun-wielding character is going to miss because he's got bad eyesight, think he's going to miss most of the time because someone's dodging.
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
Sunday will not really work for me... I'll be studying my butt off for my final exams.
So my character is the same for all my blades, only the stats will change :)
And i say no 3v3. I think that would be way too much at once to handle
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I can wait for the next battle if needed.
Considering that's the case, we'll stick to the 2v2 for now. We can try to organize something more expansive afterward. Ulquiorra1313, will you be available at some point during the week to get this going?
বছরখানেক আগে Tanyaxx123 said…
[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Zarinzaski, written as: ザリン座主起 :)
[release command] Hail, Zarinzaski!
[bankai name] - Zarinzaski.
=description - zarinzaski is pictured in human form, a 15 year old girl whose really aggressive but always has a smart mind, the zanpaktou itself is 4 cresent moons facing opposite of each other as 2 sharp blades come out of the opposite sides, one of the blades is the Life blade and the other is the death blade, if you touch the life blade you will come back to life only if the person hasn't passed away for more than 24 hours, if you touch the death blade, you will die. :D

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
1) paralyzed for 30 seconds
2) burning your bones
3) can slash out sound waves that cast illusions in the dark.
[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
1) able to twist every bone of yours and explode your heart.
2) able slash my zanpaktou in a split second and nobody can ever see me in slow motion moves
3) able to slash out dark shadows and you disappear in thin air (aka dead)
=desciption - optional

Appearance: A female, vizard and shinigami.
With a light brown based hair and streaks of blonde highlights, 16 years old look, but really lived as long as the rest of them had.
a broken hollow mask from half of my eye to my waist, a pretty feminine look, with light brown eyes, the captain of the 14th squad which nobody knew about, but finally now knows. Most guys always would try to be a pervert but end up being beat up by my friends, Kenpachi, Toushirou, Ichigo etc. I'm engaged to Ichigo, a substitute soul reaper.

Best friend: Yuroichi
:]
বছরখানেক আগে Tanyaxx123 said…
COWSSSS :D
Tanyaxx123 - this blade is just plain puzzling. I'm trying to just picture how the blade looks, and I can't even seem to do that very well (4 crescent moons facing opposite each other...with 2 blades coming out of where? Opposite sides? Where's the hilt?). Beyond that, you seem to have inserted two separate abilities in the description of your blade, namely the ability to control life and death. Both are overpowered, but especially the latter. You say all they need to do is touch the blade and they die. Isn't that a bit insane?
The abilities need a lot of work. How does it paralyze? Do they have to touch a blade to paralyze them? I thought that took away or bestowed life, what happened? Do you do this at range? Is it a blast of some kind, or do you just look at them and they become paralyzed? What does "burning your bones" mean? How does that ability work? Does the third shikai ability only work in the dark? What are these illusions? Do they look like you?
For the bankai, you're just taking it way overboard. I don't get how any of these abilities are actually used, but an ability that twists "every bone of yours and explode your heart" is already insane, no matter how difficult it is to use. A kill-all ability, no matter what the circumstance, is always overpowered. The second ability is also overpowered, you're basically saying that you can move faster than anyone ever. How can anyone dodge, block, or parry an attack that is so fast they can't ever see it? The third ability is just plain confusing. Slash out "dark shadows"...that somehow make "you disappear in thin air"? Do the "dark shadows" have to touch the opponent? Once again, this is a kill all ability that is just confusing and overpowered.

It seems like you just threw together a bunch of cool-sounding abilities that would instantly kill your opponent. The shikai abilities are the only ones that are sort of balanced, but you don't provide nearly enough explanation to make them so. Paralysis for 30 seconds is still insane because it basically means you have a free shot to kill them whenever you want, but at least the other two seem somewhat reasonable if you were to go through and describe what they actually are.

Beyond that, your character is just plain confusing. The 14th squad? There are plenty of places to insert your character, it doesn't have to be a magical squad. The rest of the explanation is confusing as well considering you're saying that your character is somehow a friend to pretty much every captain (and possibly former captain) and engaged to Ichigo for some reason (don't know why that's important). This blade and character are just way over the top.
sorry whiteflame i don't know why i put accurcay in its been a long couples of day, btw i love how u say the gun-weilding character, you could have just said me i wouldn't mine and if its back to a 2vs2 then i have to go with my character apporah thank god then i can sleep
I'm just wondering even though im not in the fight does anyone know when it's gonna start...
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
So i've been thinking about making a kind of scientific blade but don't know if I should take a select few periodic elements and have the abilities just evolve when in bankai, or if I should just elaborate on a single element. OR if you guys have any alternate ideas for the blade or possible abilities i would love to know what they are
i say you go with the first idea of focusing on a couple elements then in bankai have them fuse for example hydrogen and oxygen to make water i love the idea of blades based on science mine is i j learn about eltricty in physics so i use that concept
how bout a space blade such as you can bend time for this long and slow down time by blahblah% and an ablity that lets u travel at the speed of light for sec which is actually pretty overpowered(almost 3million meters per second) something

yes i am a space freak
Im gonna post my person and his zanpakuto just to be ready for the next fight...

Name: Amiro Hikotora

Apperence: He has Black medium length messy hair and green eyes, he wears the standard 3rd squad captain uniform, and he has two tattos a moon on his right hand and a Sun on his left hand each tatto is the size of a quarter.

Personality: He is a very laid back person but also has a very serious side but most of the time he is joyful person. He like to walk around and sleep in different places every time. ( In a tree, on top of a squad barracks, ect). He often catches people by surprise by jumping from a building he was sleeping on to right infront of the person, when he does that he usaly starts to talk with the person he surprised

Stats:

Strength: 100
Kido: 80
Shunpo: 100
Swordsmanship: 90
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Tsuki to taiyō (Moon and Sun)

Release Command: Orite oide (Come Down)

Shikai Apperance:A long blade with a smooth top edge and a outwardly jagged bottom edge (the bottom edge being the one for cutting). Then the handle being a gray color, at the end of the hilt there are two strings, one has a ring with a small crescent moon, the other haveing a ring with a sun on it.

Shikai Abillities:

Bān kyūsoku ni (Burn Rapidly) The cutting edge of the blade will be set on fire. The wielder can either swing the blade causing it to launch a firey or if target is cut the damage being either that part of the body to be set on fire or causing a mild burn.

Mūnzusafā (Moon's Suffer) If the oppnent is cut they will lose there sense of sight and feel for 15 seconds but all of their other senses increasing by 50%. If oppnent is cut they will not feel it, once the effect wears off all the pain the wielder inflicted on the oppnent starts to come into effect causing them a sudden burst of pain.

Tengoku no shotto (Heaven's Shot) The wielder inserts a finger in either the moon ring or sun ring and starts spinning the blade rapidly above their head at the same time if the wielder inserted their finger in the sun ring the blade would be englufed in flames and can be launched at the oppnent causing whatever part the attack hit to be set on fire, if the wielder inserted their finger in moon the blade would be covered but sharp crystals (that glow like the moon) and can be launched at the oppnent causing whatever part the attack hit to be impaled with a large amount crystals.

Bankai Name: Tsuki to taiyō no sōkan (Correlation between the Moon and Sun)

Bankai Apperence: The Shikai becomes two 2 foot daggers that are held with the tip of the blade facing behind him but the user can switch the direction of the blade so the tip is either facing behind him or infront of him. One dagger is White with a black jagged design in the middle of it (This being the Moon Blade), The other Dagger is Red with a orange jagged design in the middle of it (This being the Sun Blade). The wielder can extend the daggers another foot and can also retract the daggers to their orginal length (This has no special attack boost this just being for a longer reach.)

Bankai Abilities:

Sākuru-hi no (Circle Of Fire) An radius of 50 foot is surrounder by a gas that can barley be seen, then the wielder hits his blades together making them spark causing the gas to erupt into flames making a large firey circle that is hard to escape, the wielder can cantrol flares of fire that come from the circle. if a part of the oppnent is touched by the flames that part of them will be set on fire (fire can be stopped).

Tsuki no namida (Tears of the Moon) He draws a circle in the air above him with the white blade, after he finshed drawing the circle it launches into the air and the sky starts to darken, then it starts to rain down sharp crystal that cut like razors for 15 seconds.

Taiyō to tsuki ni somuite (Total Eclipse) The Moon goes infront of the Sun making an Eclipse that lasts for 10 seconds, during this time the wielder's Speed, Strength, Kido Strength, increase by 50%. This attack can only be used every 2 hours.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Haha gokulugifan333 that would be the best
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
I will try my best to be available. What day we talking?
Ikusa- I think ur ban kai should be part H2O and part francium. Francium, being one of the most reactive elements to water causes an explosion when it makes contact. I am sure you could come up with ways to use that.

QuickDeath- The instant disintegration is way too overpowered man.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ahh ok have any suggestions then on how i should change it..
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok i changed it...
Ikusa15 - I've been thinking along scientific lines for a future blade myself, though in a different direction. You're more thinking chemistry, I'm thinking biology, but we'll we where that goes. If you want, you could get a little more complex and actually utilize full on chemicals instead of elements (acids, bases, radiatioactive aspects, etc.), might be able to make interesting combinations in bankai for that as well.

QuickDeath35 - looks good, we'll see what we can do to start up another of these after this one's done.

I'd really like to start the fight come tomorrow after I'm off work (so around 6:00 EST, or later if necessary). If anyone has a problem with that time, please mention it.
big smile
Thanks whiteflame.
বছরখানেক আগে Ikusa510 said…
already happened actually. turned from zanpakuto creation to story/RP and back to zanpakuto creation.
Oh..ok then. I didn't know haha, I didnt really get to read the older pages.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
you know whiteflame i been thinking instead of having these short mini battles how about we go back to like a story/rp thing like ikusa510 mention i loved those pages and i was kinda a little dissapointed that this went back to the whole just zanpakuto creation
p.s. posting a new blade very soon
new blade time this one is also part of my Ace of X group
zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Infestadas de Tiburones (shark infested)
release command: "lurk in the depths"
bankai name: Tiburón negro agua infestada (shark infested black water)

descripton: In the sealed state this sword appears as slightly longer katana the cutting edge appears normal as in it appears smooth but actually its is jagged like shark teeth but tiny so that if u run your hand over the blade quickly you won't feel them and will release a smooth cut but if u run your hand over it slowly u will fill every single jagged edge and the cut u release will be jagged.The guard is dark blue and black, and the hilt is a curved triangle that is light blue in color .When release the sword becomes a dark blue tinted oversized pata (or sword-guantlet)shaped like a elongated shark tooth with regular size shark teeth along the edges.

shikai abilities:
1. balas de tiburón (shark bullets): The pata is capable opening open and firing millons of shark teeth made of pressurize water. Now unlike most techinques similar to this these teeth don't cut or do damage similar to shark teeth instead they smash into opponents like pellets causing concussive damage even though this is not a death blow it each quite painful and damaging. The weilder can also fire a giant shark tooth made of pressurize water doing similar to damage but at a greater scale this attack is called bala de gran tiburón blanco (great white shark bullet). The downside is unlike the smaller bullets which travel at actual bullet speed this is much slower and travels at kido speed.
2. hidro consumir tiburón (consuming hydro shark) The pata will fire a blast of pressurize water a little bigger then that of a fire hydrant blast this also travels at that speed the end of blast resembles a shark with a open mouth that can sallow the opponent, if trap the opponent will be stuck in this blast while being pulirize with the water. The opponent can escape this because the shark mouth closes only when its with a few feet of the opponent so with little bit of timing can opponent can get out of the water but the user can continue the blast and hit the opponent then jus they won't suffer the maxium damage.
3. mar de tiburones (ocean shark): This ability gets stronger the more water there is in the area so its best to one either fight over a body of water or two use the first two attack ALOT! The sure can create shark made of water these sharks can chase after the opponent similar to Crow's Los Lobos and explode except weilder can controll when the sharks explode or even if they will explode. If they don't explode the sharks can actual bite the oppponent and do damage similar to a shark they don't travel really fast in the air a little slower then a kido spell but in water they almost double that speed. When they explode it is equal in strength to a cero blast.

Bankai description: In bankai the user gets a dark blue armor, the armor is hard to describe so ill post a picture of it he also gets a mouth plate that resembles a smiling shark. The pata becomes a claymour with the same shape expect now it has a jagged like running down the middle of it. The sword can open up to reveal millions of shark teeth and is capable of closing "biting" the opponent.

Bankai abilites:
1. agua negro (black water): The user can fire a black liquid like substance out his hands,at fire hydrant strength. The liquid is a bit thicker than water, but really has no special proteries other then being black. The blast can cause concussive damage similar to most of his abilities. The user can also controll the liquid after it leaves him and lays on the ground for defensive and offensive purposes.
2. bomba de tiburón (shark bomb): The user is create sharks appear to come from the black liquid like substance even though there maybe just a inch of it on the ground. The number of these sharks may be controll by the user but they are limited by the amount of liquid on the ground. These sharks will launch out of the water and bite into a opponent causing damage a shark would do. They explode with the strength of a stronger cero blast. These sharks are not made of the same black liquid infact they appear to be made of regular water so they can cleary be seen coming though the liquid, so that with a little bit of timing a opponent can easily dodge or destroy them.
3. ola gran caída / tiburones (great downfall wave/shark): This attack can be use in two ways, but both ways require the user to retract all the black liquid around them into either his arm or onto his blade. If he chooses to use this ability on his sword then the liquid forms on the blade making it even larger then the user slashes with the sword creating a massive wave of the liquid to crash down onto the opponent(s) this attack is perfect for dealing with a large amount of enemies. The other form of this is the user forms the liquid around his arm to create a giant shark shape that he fire at a opponent, this shark is capable of sallowing enemies. In either case the strength and size of the attack depends on how much liquid there is, also they both move slowly speed is not the point of these attacks just the pulverizing stregth of pressurize water.

tell me what you think and feel free to suggest stuff this blade probably has lots of holes in it.
this is the character for the sword above:
name: Jenos Spiegel
height and weight: 5'9'' 205 lbs
personality: Jenos is the laziest member of Ace of X, he hates doing anything that will is consider "acutal work", ironically he works on a farm, often saying that it is "bothersome". Unlike Crow who is lazy and likes to sleep instead of fight Jenos will actual walk away from a fight he deems "too bothersome". When Jenos acutal does apply himself he is quite powerful often besting most opponents especially those who try to over think things because the more time they waste trying to figure out a weakness or a way to beat him the more time he has to actually beat them. Jenos is a master of the human body he knows where to hit and how to hot to cause the most damage, this also works in a defensive way he is capable of healing allies quickly. He likes to smoke cigarrettes that often have "never knows best" written on them, he often gets very piss whenever someone ruins his smokes.
appearance: Jenos has short black hair and navy blue eyes, he has a annoyed look on his face probably cause by always having to do something. Like Crow he has the ace of spades with a X though tattoo on the back of his hand. Jenos wears a dark blue jacket with silver fur on the hood, a t-shirt with what a shark smiling on it, jeans, and boots. He often carries with a bag of some sorts that contains medical equpiement within it, and he carries a lighter that can create a massive fireball even though he hates using this becuase as he says "he can light up his smokes with it".
Stats:
strength: 100
kido: 70 (especially kido involving healing)
speed: 70
Swordsmanship: 80

all done i beileve enjoy tell me what you think
I like the blade your not too strong but not too weak either so good job and i like the Rp/Story/Battle thing.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thanks i want to do the rp/story thing becuz i want to reveal my Ace of X characters one at a time just like the show does nobody would like it if the show revealed all the espada and their powers in one episode
i agree with you on that point.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thank you and i personally don't care what the story is about as long as i can have my characters show up and open up a can of whup ass im happy
smile
(gives you a can) there you go.... go crazy.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hahaha i do have to say im wrong i don't want a rp about were in high school/romancey bull if someone comes up with that idea they can go jump in a hole reading their crappy ass manga and die
last edited বছরখানেক আগে